Love is War - Dream

بواسطة Kairizx

It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There w... المزيد

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Love is War

Chapter 30

13.6K 532 457
بواسطة Kairizx

After the Presidential Election, L'manburg saw a huge shift in power, and was rebranded to Manburg under the new leadership of Jschlatt. The Power shift in L'manburg sparked a rebellion, hence forming many plots to overthrow Schlatt. But despite the entirety of people turning their backs against Schlatt, he remained calm. Schlatt knew too well that someday, everyone would be against them and that, he prepared for.

Currently within the deepest ocean of trees, a doorway towards the tunnel was kept well-hidden inside the mountains that led down to a ravine. This, where Tommy and Wilbur resided after fleeing from the brutality of the newly found leader. Each day that passed, formed even more plans to hopefully reclaim what was their's, but the more it took longer, the greater someone suffered behind the shadows.

Downward hundreds of feet, constant sounds of cracking rocks echoed around the stone walls as a young blonde worked his way to expand the place. He had promised to take care of this to make the place suitable for living, rather than being cramped up in a small space. Sweat dripped all over his body, soaking most of his clothing as he continued.

" Tommy, "

His arms stopped to rest for a while as his eyes trailed upward to the upper floor. Wilbur stood at the very top and was slowly coming down towards Tommy.

" What are you doing at this hour? Don't you know how late it is? " Wilbur asked worriedly and gave the teen a soft clothe to wipe the sweat all over his face. Tommy accepted this and dropped his pickaxe by the side.

" Don't worry about me, Will. " Tommy laughed as he continued to wipe his face and hair. " I'm just decorating the place. "

Wilbur sighed with a faint laugh. " You better don't use my stuff again, or I'll personally slit your throat, Tommy. Mark my fucking words. "

Tommy laughed out loud, his usual loud laugh that never failed to make everyone laugh alongside him. He had remembered using a few ingots of Wilbur to create decorations for the place, and it was sad to say that Wilbur was infuriated. Unfortunately for the english child, he was now banned from accessing Wilbur's items.

" Yeah right. " Tommy snickered.

As they both laughed along together, making jokes about recent events. They soon found themself in silence as their feet dangled from the edge of a small, makeshift bridge where they took the time to relax and look down at the progress they've made inside their bunker.

Wilbur's POV

We rest, cocooned in the body of earth, feeling the rock beneath our bodies. For the past days I've been stuck with darkness, I was always cold and alone. But tonight, was different. I feel my blood return to a comfortable warmth, my eyes as calm as they are in my nightly dreams. Water runs ever so cooly from the cave opening down fissures, feeding springs in other places. And in those moments without the noise or disctractions of the world, in that pristine peace, I was never alone. Whatever waits out there, whatever we face, I knew I still had someone.

I smiled softly to myself and turned to Tommy, his face held a relaxing aura as he continued his humming. My lips opened to call out his name and grab his attention, but a sound from above made as jolt to our surprise. Tommy's eyes widened as he turned his head to me, exchanging looks of fear. Letting my instinct get to me, I first stood up and swiftly made my way upward without hesitation. Whispers errupted from behind me as Tommy tried to hush me down.

Once reaching the top entrance, we were met with our wooden door. We've barricaded the whole entrance with grass and vines, it's almost impossible for just a passerby to see it. I took a deep breath in before slowly walking towards the door.

" Wilbur! " Tommy whispered in a yell, warning me.

I would have stopped and never would plan to approach the door, but the voices in my head, it kept me going. So I chose to ignore Tommy, earning a distressed noise coming from him as he was already late from stopping me. My hand eventually reached the door, which I pushed open for me to exit. The pieces of dirt and grass fell on me with crumbles, making me cough as I inhaled most of it and some went to my eyes.

" Hello, Wilbur. "

My eyes widened.

" A little bird told me you needed help. "

" Techno. "

I quickly ran towards him and engulfed him in a warming hug, whispering words on how much I've longed for him, my dear brother.

" Wilbur, I think I'm not suppose to die yet, you might wanna back away a little. " His familiar sly voice came ringing in my ears, making me laugh as I push myself away from him. Once I did, I stared at him, my eyes couldn't believe it.

From the little boy I used to spar with, was now taller than me with his hair longer than before, stopping in the mid of his back as it was tied up in a low ponytail. His mask was tied to his waist alongside his weapons for hunting, the only thing that's left of him back then was his long gown and golden crown shining in it's glory.

" Wilbur! Who was it?! I'm here! " Tommy's voice came out with a loud yell as he started to swing all over the air. Techno tilted his head to the side, dumbfoundly watching him.

" That's not how you attack, Tommy. Not even a fly would get hurt. " Techno stated with a disappointed sigh. " Besides, you're late. Anyone could've easily murdered Wilbur, specially since he lacks the defence system. "

I looked down at myself and realized I wasn't carrying any weapons, not even a single sharp knife to protect myself. I sheepishly chuckled and rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment. Tommy on the other side, was visibly excited at the sudden prescence of a familiar face.

" Technoblade! Older brother- "

Techno quickly threw a small pebble towards Tommy, shutting him up as he fell on the ground and held his throbbing forehead. I stifled a laugh as I watched him whine and roll over the floor.

" Anyways, I've come to say this, " Techno started, making me look at him curiously. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

" What is it? Is it bad? "

" I can't say, it's up to you when you see it. " He replied to me.

Tommy was quick to hear this and quickly jumped up from the ground.

" What is it?! "

___

Third Person POV

As the Night grew darker, a man with a calm figure walked the Night alone and empty handed. Only a person who wanted to die would do, but the reason for it was another. He continued to walk away from the lights, which grew suspicousness from the eyes that watched him carefully. No one would dare to walk alone in the Night, nor with empty hands. With a quick jump, he quickly trailed behind as his curiousity continued to spark.

Where is he going? Eret thought to himself while swiftly running pass trees as he continued to watch Schlatt. Nothing was wrong but neither was right. He only wanted to know why he chose to be outside during godly hours.

For over an hour, they both walked the woods in complete silence, both being clueless of each other's prescence. Until Schlatt stoppes in the Middle of Two trees. Eret stayed behind the bushes and narrowed his eyes at what Schlatt was looking at and why he was here. Eret's heartbeat continued to beat rapidly, to the point that he grew Anxious that Schlatt could possibly hear it. He placed a hand over his heart and clutched on it, silently praying for the beat to slow down.

" I don't remember asking for company. " Schlatt raised his voice, just enough for Eret to hear a few feet behind him.

Eret's eyes widened. He suddenly lost control of his own muscles, as the feeling of Fear and Anxiousness took over his blood. Eret suddenly knew nothing of what to do nor to say. Do I escape? Do I stay? Do I confront him? He asked himself as he started to scream internally.

" Show yourself, I don't bite. " He continued to speak, obviously starting to feel another prescence with him. Schlatt closed his eyes in Irritation, regretting his action for not checking if somebody was to see him walking alone at Night. He balled his hands to a fist and turned around after hearing a small crack. On the other side, Eret had accidentally stepped on a stick, causing the sound to echo. He never felt so Afraid in his entire life.

" I'll count, before Ten, I need to see you here in front of me. " Schlatt stated as he looked around the dark spaces between trees, knowing well where someone can be hiding. Then, he started to count along with his steps.

To Eret's horror, he watched Schlatt sneak behind trees with a small knife equipped to his hand. His hand went flying straight to his mouth as he watched the knife go through the tree's bark before he slides it down, creating a deep crack inside. Eret suddenly felt sick at what he witnessed, he had already imagined the same thing being done to him. He quickly turned the opposite road and ran to wherever his feet could take, escaping the scene in a hurry.

_____________________

publishing the next chapter in a few minutes °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.8K 246 10
im so sorry if you see this without context. silly name, serious fic lol. tw for death and toxicity ig. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM SO SORRY
11.6K 388 13
Nations rise and fall. Buildings crumble to dust, land is scorched and scarred by the battle of men. History has shown us the power of greed. But it...
426K 10.7K 31
|| 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞�...
350K 10.8K 46
cover picture made by @blueplanetz !!!! <333 • "i'm glad it's just you and me now." . .. . after a long journey through the dangerous seas, you fou...