Make Our Days Count : Domestic

By michka0330

What if we are able to see the life of Haoting and Shigu after the lovely housewarming party? Living together... More

Authors Note
Our home
Leaving the nest
Mine
University
Haoting's
Temptation
Saturday
Sunday
Business partner
Sun Bo - The Dumbo
LDR
Lollipop
Trust
Visit
2nd Anniversary
2nd Anniversary: Extended
Jealousy
I'm sorry, Love
Home again
5 Years + 6 months
Company Dinner
Part 23 : Games
Part 25 : Yes?
Part 26: Happy
Part 27 : Preparation
Part 28: Husbands

Part 24 : Happy 7th Anniversary

1K 25 5
By michka0330

Shigu squirms around Haoting's embrace along the hallway. 

He wants to kiss Haoting but Haoting did not give in easily. Shigu tip toed in the elevator, grinding his body nearer, 'You're hot.', he whispers. He parted his lips, hovering near Haoting's.

 But Haoting hold his shoulder firmly. He gazes into his eyes and smiles. Tempting but not yet.  

Shigu glares and whines. It's his way protesting. Haoting looks inhumanly hot and it annoys him how popular he is among his colleagues.   

Haoting chuckles at the reaction. Shigu is easily drunk with strong alcohol, plus he had way too much caffeine during their drive here. With him being a light- drinker, it did not take much alcohol for him to be drunk. He should ban Shigu from drinking without him around. He has difficulty to breath just looking at Shigu now. His sexual pull is too strong. If he kisses him now, he won't be able to stop.  Just a few more steps.

They managed to walk into their hotel room without fucking each other in the hallway.

BANG!

Shigu pushed Haoting with his back on the door when he locks the door. Haoting is leaning with his back against the door. 

Damn. That's hot. Haoting lets Shigu do whatever he wants. 

Both hands now pulling on Haoting's jacket to bring him closer. He's hungry. He savour the kiss and smiles in between, alternating between harsh and playful. Haoting enjoys the bold moves. He took off their jackets while Shigu is busy claiming his lips. He tilts his head, deepening the kiss. 

He pulled the black shirts off their body. His hand roams in familiar territory, fingertips tracing the contour of Shigu's body. Light moans escaped the thin lips. Haoting pecks on Shigu's forehead.

Shigu's breath is a mess. His eyes glint with lust. His tongue peeking from his swollen lips. 

'Hi sexy. Wanna move to the bed?'

Haoting brings themselves to the bed, carefully laying Shigu in the centre. He snuggles along Shigu jawline and near the ears. Shigu feels his skin burned on the spots Haoting kisses him. His hands are busy trying to take off their jeans, but Haoting is not letting him do it. He just grind their clothed lengths together. He locked his eyes on Shigu's.

It's painful. He wants release. Haoting takes his time to prepare Shigu.

' Relax...I'll make you feel good. ' Haoting runs his lips lower. Kissing on every exposed parts. He threw Shigu's jeans away. 

He's mine. 

He pinned the hips firmly on the bed. 

Shigu grabs Haoting's hair as he felt the warmth of Haoting mouth on his length, 'arghhhhhhh!'. He surrenders to pleasure.

*

'Here, hold me. I want to see you face.' Haoting flips Shigu body back onto the bed, facing him. 

Shigu is losing his energy to ride Haoting. He whines. 'Help me...' His body trembles as he tries to contained himself. The hunger is consuming him more and more.

Haoting laughed and shuts him with a kiss. Shigu wanted to have sex but he really likes to make Haoting do the extra work. Not that he's complaining. He pushed Shigu to lay on his back , and take the back of one knee higher so he can enter deeper. He pounds harder and faster.

Shigu gripped the bed-sheet tight as his body bounced. 'Ah Haoo! Ahhhhhh, no..more!' .  He trembles. His body started twitching. He rakes his hairs as his head is taken aback. He is gasping for air as Haoting is increasing his pace along his pounding.

Haoting smirked. Shigu wants more. 

He hovers on top of Shigu and offers his neck. Shigu bites it, leaving trails of hickeys, and scratched his shoulder blades when he reached his high again. Shigu would only leave marks on him under two conditions ; mad or drunk. 

Either way, its hot.

*

Haoting woke up earlier. He checks on sleeping Shigu. Kiss his hairs carefully before walking downstairs to the buffet.

He spotted Yu Hao and greets him cheerfully. Some of his colleagues is already having their breakfast and chilling. As he walks nearer, they can see the mark on his neck and some scratches peeking slightly below the collar. Unless he wears a turtleneck, they are pretty obvious. They gasped.  

He doesn't seem to wants to hide them anyway. He lets their imagination run wild.  

'Here you go, specially packed breakfast set for Shigu that is unfit to walk.' Yu Hao commented with a stupid grin on his face. Haoting texted him earlier to help get some food ready. Yu Hao knows pretty well the routine. 

When they were in university, the after- effect of the dorm room after Shigu stayed over was wild. They sure air out the room and clean things up, but the intensity just permeated the air for days. Shigu could barely walk and was often being drives home by a member of Haoting's family. He managed to persuade Haoting to exchange dorm rooms with him. Haoting of course agreed for the smaller one-person dorm room so he doesn't have to share. And Yu Hao happily enjoy his first year stays with his boyfriend. Their relationship is not just friend, it's brotherhood!

'Thanks very much Master Yu Hao. I am indebted in your generosity.' 

*

Shigu is already awake. He sits lazily on the bed, eyeing Haoting in daze.

It's Shigu in his blur-morning-mode. His hair ruffles in every directions possible. 

Haoting put aside the food. Dive in for a morning kiss and cuddle. ' Good morning, love.'

Shigu giggles and accepts the storms of kisses. Haoting smells good. When did he fell asleep? Did Haoting cleaned themselves up in the shower again before sleeping?

'My parents asked us to join them for dinner later. Lets have a good rest and just lazing around, yeah?' Haoting said when he took the small tray and placed it carefully on the bed. 

Shigu nods. The smell of coffee is calming. He pecks Haoting to thank him. 

'Happy 7th year Anniversary!!!' 

There are two cakes and 4 bouquets of roses at the Sun's Restaurant. Haoting and Shigu stands in front of one, while Sunbo and Zhigang stands in front of the other. They blew the candles and starts to cut the cakes into smaller pieces. 

For an anniversary dinner with just friends and families, the Xiangs and the Suns sure goes all out. They even have photographer hired. 

The Freedom Gang is there with their families. It's a full house. 

They cut the cakes and enjoy their dinner, chatting and laughing. Some of them are mocking Haoting when they see the fresh hickeys. Mr Xiang already gave up on his son. 

Haoting is careful with Shigu as usual. He has his arm on Shigu every now and then, checking on him. He took a lot last night. 

Zhigang and Shigu giggles with roses bouquet at their table. Haoting and Sunbo have hearts in their eyes whenever they look at their partners. Sunbo looks nervous, but Haoting punched his stomach playfully. 

'Don't chicken out!' Haoting warns him. 

Then he proceed to take Shigu away with him. 

Zhigang sat alone at the main table, waiting for Sunbo to join him. Mei Fang waves at him with a huge-ass camera and a group of videographer suddenly focuses on him.

Everyone suddenly look at his direction. He is alone at the main table, not realising a video montage of him and Sunbo playing in the background.

Sunbo walks closer to Zhigang, kneel down, and look at him straight in the eyes. 

'Lu Zhi Gang, will you marry me?'

A/N: Author is dead from uwu. Muahahhaaaa, sorry if you did not expect this side couple to show up here. It's a snippet from a larger story I am currently working on. It's called MODC : Sunbo X Zhigang

The wedding took place just months after the proposal. It was a blast. The Sun family goes all out after a simpler ceremony at the Lu's family. The union of the youngest sons.  

Madam Sun gives her best efforts - body and soul. She's old and did not give a fuck about anything. Whatever her grandchildren wants, they may have it if they work hard for it. Sunbo works extremely hard to win over Zhigang. No doubt about that.  

Her family happiness is her purpose in life.

Shigu got busier and busier after new year. 

At times, he was not even able to return from the observatory over the weekend. He got a permanent offer and is giving his best shot.  

Haoting decided to surprise Shigu to drive up the mountain this week. He stopped by the custom jewellery shop to pick up his order this morning.

His Dad looks at him, proudly. His Mom wipes her happy tears, holding hands with Shigu's aunt. Yong Ching continues snapping photos of the family meeting. Haoting wants to make it special and private. His family understands. Zhigang gave him his blessing, Sunbo returns the friendly punches, other Freedom Gang curses at him playfully. 

Haoting put his phone aside after he finished texting. He gets into his car after checking everything is ready. He waves to his family.

'Mei Fang, 10PM tonight as discussed. I trust you to record this precious memory.'

On the other side of the city, Mei Fang loaded her car with the necessary gears and brief her assistants again. Taking photo at night won't be easy but this memory is priceless. She is the only person allowed to witness this - as promised years ago. 

She has been checking with Haoting for years on this. Just in case he forgets. 

She knew the place well, she scouted the area often, she even handle the paperwork needed at the observatory behalf of Haoting so no one is suspicious and blurt it out - amateur astrophotography practice for her portfolio is a perfect ruse. Win-win situation.  6 months preparation is paying off finally. She knows which angle Shigu looks the best. Candid or instructed - No one is better at this photo subject than her. 

Photographer Mei Fang exudes confidence. She puts on her Ray Bans and departs with her swag. 

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 70 9
having a new roommate was already hard to adjust as it is. but things happen and time passes quickly. what happens when your hard and complicated pas...
79 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
2.3K 22 20
A iceage story about Diego and Shira. From starting as kids to adulthood. How their romance will progress throughout their life?
1K 82 24
What happens when two people get separated from each other when they were young? This is a Gen x Y/N story. Y/N will be using female pronouns (sorry...