2nd Anniversary: Extended

'You are not allowed to touch me or I'll stop...' Shigu reminded Haoting as he edges him further. He moves ever so slowly on top of Haoting, grinding their lengths together with their pants still on. Haoting only has his pant on, he rarely wears a shirt indoor.

He hold Haoting chest for balance, but the skin on skin contact is driving Haoting crazy.

Shigu did not take any of his clothes off. His hair is still damn from the shower. The smell of floral bath gel is mixing with the sweats starting to form on both of their body.

'Fuck! Babe please, I want to hold you.' Haoting begs. His elbow both propped on the bed, his fingers clenching the bedsheet, fighting the urge to overpower Shigu. He raises his body higher, making his face as close as possible to Shigu's reach.

Shigu had his eyes close. The collarbone is begging to be touched, one side of the shoulder is exposed when he sways his body.

He opened his eyes, gazing at Haoting's. He licks his lips and trails his finger on the hard abs and below.
He reached his fingers on Haoting's length playfully, ohhh, it's leaking already. He smirked. Haoting is still controlling himself not to pounce him.

The image of the two girls today annoys him. He hates the fact that Haoting seems unaware of his own charms and how people look at him. Everybody wants him.

Shigu took off Haoting's pant. Knelling himself in between Haoting thighs, and started to stroke him. Teasing the tip with his fingers, and rubbing the base to the tip. He puts more pressure at the base, pumping and teasing, before he proceed to use his tongue to trace the veins. 

Haoting is the one who would do it most of the time. Shigu got swayed in his pace. He has zero experience in sex. Haoting is his first partner. Everything he has experience in this past two years comes from Haoting. 

Today, he does not want to be the passive partner, he wants to prove to Haoting that he too, desires him.

He bobbed his head up and down, following Haoting pace. He gagged here and there, the movement is awkward, but he doesn't care. He tries imitating how Haoting did it. 

Haoting is a goner. He laid on his back enjoying the bold move of Shigu. It was cute and hot in his eyes. Shigu rarely initiate to this level. He edges his and seduce him every now and then, but not to this level of play. Shigu doesn't need to do anything really. His existence itself is enough for Haoting to lust for him.

The warmth of Shigu's mouth is enough for him to give up his sanity. He curses under his breath.

He will never allow anyone to see this part of  Shigu. His possessiveness of Shigu is beyond word. It's something you just want for yourself. 

He reached out his hand, running his finger in Shigu's hair. He wanted to ram his length so bad, deeper and faster.

Shigu makes a plop sound, coating  Haoting's length with his saliva. He chuckles, 'we might not need lubes'. He smacks the hand away, 'No touching, Ah Hao.'

Haoting groaned but he obeys. It's hot actually to have Shigu playing the dominant.

Shigu plays the stripper role now. Taking off his pant first, leaving the large shirt intact. The shirt is too big for him, it covers him to his thighs. Haoting clicked his tongue in annoyance. He reminded himself to give Haoting his smaller and fitter cloth next time.

Shigu goes back into his first position, sitting on top of Haoting's abs. He can feel how Haoting's length is twitching, but he needs to prepare himself first. He needs to go back in one piece tomorrow. 

He caresses Haoting jaw before running his fingers on his full lips, seeking an entrance. He can feel Haoting's hand climbing both his thighs to his waist -rocking their body. Shigu said nothing. He licks those lips, slowly at first and goes bolder with his tongue. Haoting is spreading him, pressing his hole and kissing him at the same time.