Temptation

A/N: (cough, cough) Mature content, a bit kinky. Skip it if you want. Someone complained that Shigu is innocent. I beg to differ. My version of MODC will have kinky Shigu that loves sex. It's normal to have sex with your partner. I already said I want to make a realistic storyline. Normal people have sex you know.

____________________________________________________

'Shigu...why are you tempting me so much!' Haoting cage Shigu on the bed with his body. Face just inches apart. He can feel the nervous breath. 'I'll break you. Don't. Tempt. Me'

He is holding on to every bit of his self control not to pounce on him the moment he saw Shigu with the cuff. He misses him so much that he refuse to even join the first year gathering. Now he is holding the person he wanted the most. Seduction is the last thing he needs.

Shigu opened his eyes slowly and stopped shielding his hands on his chess. Staring into the eyes of his lover, he rounded his cuffed hands around his neck and pull him for a kiss.

'Hmmm...'

Haoting eats him back immediately. He's starving.

Tongue fighting for dominance and hands clawing to claim the bodies. They rolled around on the bed. The shirt and belt flew off.

'Ah Hao...stop...'

Shigu pushed Haoting on the bed. He is now sitting on top of him with his hands on Haoting's chest, stopping him in midway in a heated moment.

Then he grabbed the small box from earlier. Took the key to his cuff and unlock one of it. Not breaking his eye contact with Haoting. He moved to the headboard, put one of the cuff across the railing, and re-cuff himself. Then he smirks.

'Hold me...'

Haoting break loose.

*

2AM

'Ahhhhh! Ah Hao! Get me there!'

Haoting is digging into the swollen ass. He lost count of the rounds.

'That's right...I'll give you more!' Digging into Shigu's warmth. Pulling slowly and pushing faster , ohhh, this is bliss. He did not touch Shigu's length at all. He wants him to be able to come just by being done by him.

He fasten his pace when he feels Shigu is shuddering beneath him. He shoot raw inside him.

A/N: Don't do this with strangers. Use protection people.

Nice. Shigu's leaking now. Almost a blank shot. A slow orgasm.

Then they both passed out.

*

' Xiang Hao Ting!!'

Haoting is roused from his deep sleep with the loud scream. He looks at the angry face with his hands still cuffed to the bed rail.

'Uncuff me.'

' How about saying please?' Haoting moved around to locate the keys. They both passed out after the intense session.

'Uncuff me...please'

In the morning, he can see the mess from last night. The luggage is still by the door. The clothes scattered on the floor. Shigu's hair is longer than the last time he saw him.

'I would, but since you slept like this all night, you must be sore. I'll help you to stretch first. How about that? ' Haoting buried his face on Shigu's chest. Tracing the marks from last night with his tongue. Shigu's rising heartbeat is loud in his ears. He pushed Shigu to sit on the bed without removing the cuff. His hand reached down, one finger in. Shigu suppressed his moan.

'It's still leaking... Then I won't bother!'

'Whaa...ahh!' Shigu barely have time to process when Haoting pushed himself in one stroke.

'Arghhhhhhh! Fuccck!'

***

A/N: I wrote this in a hurry cos I have a meeting to attend in an hour. Stay safe people!