Harry Styles Secret Sister (O...

By flxwless_larry

Hi my name is Hazel Styles. That's right Styles I'm Harry Styles twin sister. I know he said he has only one... More

Prolouge :)
1. He is Coming back home
Authors Note
2.Who is she??
3.Food Fight XD
4.Nandos!!!!
5)Shopping and seeking advice from your twin
Authors Note
6)Interview
7)Mobbed & claustrophobic
8) Hospital
9) Ignoring
10) Amusement Park
11) Back To Work
12) Please Let Them Come:)
13) Out With The Styles Family
14) Halloween
15) Hangover and will you come with me?
16) Goodbye Chesire Hello London✈️
17) Flight To Glasgow✈️
18) EMA'S
19) Back Home
20) Having Fun!!
21) Umm...Would you go on a date with me?
22) This Is The Perfect Date
~Authors Note~
23) Will You Be My Girlfriend?
24)Louis's Birthday
25) Christmas!!!
27) Home Alone
28) The Cute Diner
29) Meeting
IM EXTREMELY SORRY
30) Reunited
31) surprises, surprises and surprises
32) birthdays & concerts
33) sophia
34) "i am in love with you..."
35) singing
36) feelings
37) hiding
38) its a once in a liftime opportunity
39) you dont understand
40) tour

26) Zayns Birthday

1.7K 41 1
By flxwless_larry

Hi guys sorry for not updating for the so long the problem was I had writers block, than school was keeping me busy and than the chapter got deleted twice. :(

Anyways Hazel's outfit on the side👉

Here's the Chapterr....

Hazels POV

I was woken up from my sleep by noises from downstairs I groaned and sat up and thought now it's no point trying to go back to sleep might as well go downstairs.

I got up and went to the washroom, I used the toilet than I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I than exited my washroom and went to my dressing table and brushed my hair and tied it in a messy braid. I had no make up and didn't plan to put on any right now. I was dressed in shorts and a tank top and socks on my feet. I was ok to go downstairs so I exited my room and went downstairs to see the lads except Zayn, Katie and Perrie are the ones who were making the noise. I walked up to them they looked at me and smiled at me I didn't return it. they said "good morning" I rolled my eyes. "Good morning what is the damn time" I said in an annoyed voice. Niall said "uh it's 8 am" my eyes widened. "What?!?!?! It's 8 in the fucking morning. Why the heck are you'll up so early OMG!" I whisper- screamed at them. "Uh sorry but do you not remember what's today" Liam asked. I shook my head no. "idiot its Zayn's birthday" Katie said. "Wait today's January 12th??" They all nodded. I groaned and said "how could I forget" Perrie smiled at me and shook her head. "Could you try and be quieter we don't want Zayn to wake up" Harry said. I nodded and said "you guys do realize that you'll aren't the least bit quite I can hear you'll from upstairs" they all said "oops" I just laughed.

Than Perrie said "so here's the plan..." After an hour and a half we had the whole plan planned out. Yes! We all added ideas and made it into one. Just than harry said "me and Katie are gonna make breakfast kay" we all nodded just than Niall said "I'm gonna go drink water in the kitchen" "if I were you I don't think I would wanna go in there cause you never know what you could see" I said with a disgusted face. Niall scrunched his face and screamed "EWWWW!!" Everyone laughed. Now that i actually think about it feels so uncomfortable cause come on we're talking my 'brother' and 'best friend'. Yuck! Gross!

For New Years we had first gone to Ed Sheeran's party than we had spent the time at the house enjoying each other's company. :) on 31st night we had done fireworks it was amazing! I never thought about celebrating Christmas and New Years with one direction ever before now and it's better than I ever imagined living with them is amazing. I wonder if we'd still be in touch if me and Katie couldn't come to live with them I wonder if Katie and Harry would still be dating. Even Louis's family had left like a week or so back...

My thoughts were cut short when I heard footsteps coming downstairs we all looked at the stairs to see Zayn coming downstairs. We all screamed in unison "Happy Birthday Zayn!!!" He smiled at us and said "thank you" he hugged all of us and pecked Perrie's lips. Than we heard Katie scream "Breakfasts ready" we all went in the kitchen. I saw three pancakes stacked on 9 different plates and what seems to be hot chocolate next to each plate. Harry said "Happy Birthday Mate!!" Zayn smiled and thanked him. And they both did that man hug thing. Than Katie said "Happy birthday Zayn" Zayn thanked her and they hugged. Than we all sat down to eat breakfast.

I looked at Zayn to see he was grinning I followed his gaze to see he was staring at his pancakes and that's when I realize 'Happy Birthday Zayn' was written in fancy handwriting. He looked up and asked "who's idea was this?" Katie said "your beautiful girlfriend" he grinned at her and than leaned it to give her a peck but it became deeper. Until me and Harry screamed "stop!! We don't want to see you make babies!!" They broke apart and glared at us while the rest laughed and me and Harry did a hi-fi that just made them more pissed. And you could see the blush on their cheeks it's a bright red color. I laughed at them. Than we started eating. After a lot of laughing and talking we were done with breakfast.

We all had already bought our gifts for Zayn last week or something. So we didn't have to worry about that. At the moment we all were in our pajamas in the living room eating chips and watching Tom and Jerry. Yes we are watching Tom and Jerry what's so bad in that I mean it's hilarious. We laughed as Tom tried to catch Jerry but failed again. By now it was already noon. We continued watching cartoons on the tv don't judge! We might be in our twenties but we have the heart of 5 year olds.

Oh and by the way did I forget to mention Danielle and Liam are no longer together they ended their relationship a few days after Christmas. It was after they had a long conversation it was a mutual decision and they bought said it'd be best if they stay friends. But eventually Liam was upset over it he used to go through pictures on his phone of ten both, look at all the news on Danielle and etc. But somehow he started feeling better and now he smiles and laughs and jokes around. Only if he found someone perfect for him who would make him forget about Danielle. The reason to their breakup was the hate and distance. :(

After a while we all decided to go shower and change.

When I reached my room I took my phone to check the time it was 2:15 pm. I took my undergarments and went in the toilet. I stripped out of my pajamas than went into the shower and turned the tap on. Soon the warm water hit my body and hair and it felt so soothing. After conditioning and shampooing my hair and washing my body I was done with my shower. I got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around me and got dressed in denim shorts and a tank top than a button up top over the tank top tucked into the shorts and my black converse. I did my makeup neutral and brushed my hair and let it be naturally. I took my phone and went downstairs.

Louis, Liam, Harry and Perrie were already downstairs sitting. I went towards them and sat next to Louis just than Liam said "ok so we have already ordered" I nodded and said "what did you'll order?" "We ordered Chinese" I nodded and smiled I loved Chinese. We talked a bit and than Katie came down than Niall and than Zayn. They all sat down than we started talking and joking around until we heard the bell ring harry got up and said "ill get it!!" We nodded. Soon harry came back with the food. And he placed it on the table and we all took a plate and put some food in each of the plates. In my plate there was fried rice, some gravy, chicken and prawns. We all started eating we all had coke with the food by around 3:30 we all were done with food.

We all decided to go to the park near by. so we all went but before leaving i tied my hair in a messy ponytail. We all went to the park and took selfies with each other and did running races we played tag and a few fans came up to us and took autographs and pictures and wished Zayn. If anyone looked at us right now they'd think we're a bunch of 6 year olds.
After playing hide and seek we decided to leave we told Zayn to dress for a beach when we got home yup we are going to a beach to celebrate his birthday but he doesn't know that. It as 5:45 by the time we all went to our rooms.

I decided on an outfit and placed it on my bed I locked my room door so no one can come in. I stripped out of my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear I wrapped a towel around me than stared with my makeup I applied blush on my cheeks, pink lipgloss, I put eyeshadow on and black eyeliner. Than I removed my towel and wore my outfit that consisted of a polka dot blouse, white den shorts, and flip flops. I brushed my hair and left it in its natural waves, than I did a french manicure on my nails. For jewelry I wore a bracelet set || shades of gray, diamond earrings, diamond ring, silver love infinity design ring. After I put all my jewelry on I sprayed my taylor soft wonder struck scent on than lastly I put on a different cover that said 'Young Wild And Free' with a sea background.

I went downstairs to see all the lads downstairs. all the lads we're wearing a tee and shorts with slippers. Soon Perrie and Katie came down Perrie was dressed in a crop top and shorts with flip flops and Katie was wearing a romper along with flip flops. We all smiled at each other and left for the beach we had booked it for ourselves. Zayn still didn't know that it was his birthday surprise.

We reached the beach and soon started walking towards the bonfire that was set up from before we went towards it Zayn was confused when we reached there we saw the banner that said 'Happy Birthday Zayn' Zayn smiled and than we noticed 5 other people sitting around the bonfire and guess who it was it was Zayn's family his mom, his dad, his youngest sister safaa, his second youngest sister waliyah and his older sister Doniya. We all gasped including Zayn Perrie didn't gasp though oh so she planned it and didn't tell us. Zayn's family wished Zayn than we all talked and sat around the bonfire we were having s'mores and enjoying ourselves.

Than Niall took out a guitar from somewhere and started playing the happy birthday tune we all started singing not giving a shit about how we sound. Than the lads sand little things and we all sang random songs soon Harry came and gave around beer bottles to each of the adults but waliyah and safaa got a non alcoholic drink.

We had ordered food and soon it arrived we payed and ate it and drank our beer. "Hey Zayn" I said to catch his attention he looked at me and said "yeahhh" he slurred damn he's drunk. "Come here lets take a picture" he nodded we took 4 different pictures I made it a collage and posted it on Instagram. The caption was 'Happy Birthday @niazkilan 🎉🎊 Hope You Enjoyed Your Surprise🙈 Your An Amazing Friend And I Hope I Am Too✨ Enjoy Your 22nd Birthday Zayn💋 Love Ya😘' than I posted on Twitter

@Hazel_Styles : Omg @zaynmalik your 22 today🙈 all the best for this year🌸 Hope You Have A Great Birthday✨ Happy Birthday💖 Love Ya💋 #HappyBirthdayZayn pic.twitter.com/Hisonlps53ho

I tweeted than closed my phone. We continued the night and around 12:30 pm everyone started getting tired we all went in the two cars that we had come in the lads, me, Katie and Perrie went in one and Zayn's family went in the other. We all went in the car Liam was driving.

Within 30 minutes we reached home and we all went in our rooms.

I entered my room and lazily stripped out of my clothes and than changed into shorts and a tank top feeling cold I took one of my hoodies and wore it than I removed my flip flops I tied my hair in a bun and went in the toilet i removed the makeup as much as I could but there was a bit still on my face but I was too tired to care I brush my teeth and than put my phone on charging and switched the lights off and went under the covers feeling comfortable and before I knew it I was out...

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~
I feel so bad for not updating in forever. I gave my reasons above... Omg!! Harrys birthday is on Sunday!!!!!! My baby is growing up💖

Otra is starting soon and there's 63 days left for Otra Dubai :) I can't wait xx

~HappyBelatedB'dayZayn💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
39.6K 781 34
Hello! I'm Lottie Tomlinson. I'm 14 years old and my brother is the world renowned singer and member of One Direction Louis Tomlinson. Mum says I'm n...
5.5K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
719K 15K 75
This is the story of an endless love between two young people bound together by their love of music (and chocolate). Hazel Murray is a young girl liv...