Step Siblings

By June_san

"Let's destroy the world together" No matter who it is, rich or poor, doctor or singer, employed or unemploy... More

chapter one (edited)
chapter two (edited)
chapter three (edited)
Chapter four (edited)
Chapter five (edited)
Chapter six (edited)
Chapter seven (edited)
Chapter eight (edited)
Chapter nine (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter eleven (edited)
chapter twelve (edited)
Chapter thirteen (edited)
chapter fourteen
character
#15 INFO
#16 GUEST!
#17 TRUTH OR DARE
#18 past
#19 FATHER DAUGHTER BOUNDING
#20 YOONGI WAS AWAKE!!
# 21 A LIL PAST OF Y/N BY HER MOM
#22 TAEHYUN BIRTHDAY PARTY
#23 SOOBIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
#25 SHIFTING
#26
#27 REAL FUN
#28 DRUNK Y/N= CUTE Y/N
Must read
#29 YOONGI
#30 meow
# 31 ALIVE?
#32 MEMORY LOSS PRANK
#33 Party all night
#34 FLASHBACK
#35 yukasa
#36 Abandon
#37 kidnapped
#38 Betrayed
#39 Pain
# 40 The truth disclosed.
#41 The plan
#42 Traitor
#43 THE START OF END
#44 Them
#45 MAYBE IT'S THE END-
#46 End (original)
#47 End (positive ver)

#24 WEDDING

5.8K 235 62
By June_san

Yoongi pov

Today is the day, when this family will have no longer 8 member but 10. Today there will be a member who will be younger than jungkook. Today we will have a mother love back. Today the family will be completed. I never imagined this day ever but it came.

But there is still a problem, & the problem is none other than y/n , she still doesn't trust us. I don't know why but I want to gain her trust, I want to protect her , I want her love, I want to cuddle with her, I want that brother sister bound. But how?

???- lil meow meow open the door!!!!!!!
Suga-what the f*CK do u want y/n? & Don't call me that
Y/n- 1st open the so called Hella door!!!
Suga- wait a min.

Suga- now say what you want?
Y/n- dad said u have my dress.
Yup, the bride aka mom & y/n will be getting ready here at our home .
Suga- ok wait.
I went to my closet & took her dress out & walked back , only to see her near my study table.

Suga- I told u to wait at the door not in my room!!
Y/n- who gave u this?
She ignored my question & asked me one while pointing at my ring pendant.

Suga- my cousin sister.
Y/n- what is her name?
Suga- min cho-hee
Y/n- when did u last meet her?
Suga- in daegu, then she went to Russia for her job as a babysitter & gave me this but  she never came back & soon 3years later I found she was dead. But why u wanna know?
Y/n- nothing.....ah u was giving me my dress? Where is it?
Suga- oh here take & also wear this heels.
Y/n- heels? Why?
Suga- cause u can't wear sneakers on it.
Y/n- TF!!! I never wore one
Suga- so wear it.

She just signed & left the room.

Y/n pov
That pendant, it was of unnie, so unnie was yoongi's cousin. So indirectly yoongi matter to me, yoongi matter to me!! He matters to me!! Min yoongi matters me!!! TF!!! I need to behave with him. But do he know the killer of unnie? No he won't the killer was so smart. Only I know the killer , I still have to find both of them's location.

Oh man, I still need to get ready. Oof!!!!

Author pov
Every one was ready & have arrived at the hall , the event was about to start but y/n was no where to be seen.

Suddenly the lights were turned off , everything was black. & Then the lights were back but just on the stage, a girl was facing her back to the guest & then she started to sing a song.

???- I m so happy for the woman who gave me this new life, & Today she herself is going to start her new life with her soon to be husband, & my soon to be father .

The girl turned & it was none other than y/n wearing her aesthetic drees with her pink glass heels

Dress

Glass heels

Makeup

Hairstyle

Y/n- I never knew I could be a part of her happiness, I never knew I would have again find that true smile which was covered with a fake one just to make me believe that she was happy. I never thought I would have get a father's love back, I never thought I would get accepted in the Kim's family. I m so happy for both of u. Thanks for accepting me.

Eunjung had tears in her  eyes but not y/n, she never cried in front of anyone, she can control her emotions .

Time skip
The wedding was done & everyone was celebrating , some were eating , some were near the bar, some were dancing , children were running here & there holding ice cream or smoothly. Every was happy.

Seokjin pov
Every thing went well , the wedding was done & the celebration also. Everyone went home , now it was just our family , but jungkook & y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly y/n came holding jungkook in bride style. Wait what?? 😂😂😂

Suga- what happened??
Y/n- jungkook tripped on his own leg & fallen down & now he is not able to walk.
V- well I have seen this in movies but the boy holds the girl in bride style not the girl holds the boy.
Y/n- I still don't know how was wearing heels!? Me or him?

She was coming towards us but tripped on her heels & fall down but before she fall off, she saved jungkook. Resulting jungkook to fall on y/n. We all rushed towards them. Y/n tried to stand but failed. So I lifted her in bride style & started to walk to the car .

She kept staring at my face , & so I asked her.
Jin- am I that handsome?
Y/n- why r u acting like u care?
Jin- I m not acting , I do care for u.
Y/n- if u do , then why ?
Jin- there is no reason to take care for  someone, I just feel to always protect u like others
Y/n- I feel like I can trust u.
Jin- yes u can, u can even trust the others.

I entered the car & lay her down on the sit.
Y/n- but won't they hurt me?
Jin- why would they?
Y/n- because they don't like me
Jin- who said? We all luv u.
Y/n- seokjin will u promise me something?
Jin- huh?
Y/n- u won't leave me right?
Jin- I promise , I WON'T LEAVE U
Y/n- thanks u seokjin
Jin- yay call me oppa!!
Y/n- but it feels so awkward , will it be ok if I call u by any nickname?
Jin- ok as u wish sweet checks
Y/n- but I don't know any nickname of urs?
Jin- um....call me jiniie
Y/n- ok JINIIE.
With that she putted her head on my lap & soon fell asleep. I m happy she trusted me .

_______________________________

Finally, I made Eunjung(y/n mom) marry Jihon(BTS dad)!!!!! Finally after 22 ep!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8K 19
"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" "𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 '𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫' 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧...
163K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
86K 2.9K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...