Kidnapped by the Gangleader |...

By imagineforjs

his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
note!!
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapters Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty nine

Chapter thirty

300 13 4
By imagineforjs

few months later .....

finally today is the day of our wedding ceremony the day we will be announced lawfully husband and wife ..the day we both have been waiting for so long..jacob was more excited and nervous for this day than me ..after he proposed to me we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves but we decided to wait till our marriage night to share our love for each other as husband and wife .....

" y/n!!! " i heard caroline yelled at me to stop my thoughts

" we have to get you ready we can't be late or do you want your sweet fiance to wait for u forever ? " she rasied her eyebrow at me

i blushed when she said "sweet fiance "

" now look at you already blushing over him " she slapped her hand on her forehead

" okay get ready!!" she said taking my hand and leading me to some room i still haven't seen my wedding dress yet since jacob picked out for me so he said it should be a surprise.....

once we were inside the room the maids or whatever they are called started to help me get ready for the wedding day .

after half of hour which felt like hours getting ready for my day i finally looked at myself in the mirror

My jaw dropped i couldn't believe the reflection in the mirror was actually me when my eyes landed on my wedding dress i felt like my heart will explode..

it was white mermaid wedding dress with long back, long sleeves (yk what i mean) the fabric was shinning in light it was incredibly stunning..i didn't knew jacob was so good in picking women's clothes he is better than me the dress fit perfectly around my body i felt like running outside where jacob is and kiss him with all my might...

Tears welled up in my eyes just looking at myself in the mirror i looked different not a broken girl who had terrible past but a happy women ..

" oh my God!!!" caroline gasped when she saw me

" jacob is going to explode when he sees you !!" she said looking at me up and down i couldn't help but blush thinking about jacob my soon to be husband..

" ok ok lets go we are running out of time !" she grabbed my hand taking me with her out of the room but before we could leave i saw Jacob's step mom and and dad coming to meet me when they saw me their eyes lit up and then i was pulled in a tight hug by his mom " y/n you look absolutely stunning my dear !!" she said while hugging me i smiled and thanked her then Jacob's dad pulled me his embrace and petting my head like if im their daughter..

" i can't believe my son is getting married today " his dad said pulling away from a hug he had huge smile on his face so does caroline and Jacob's mom..

" shall we leave now?" rolf said ( jacobs dad) i smiled and nodded since i didn't had anyone in my family so rolf will walk me to jacob ..

i put my hand around rolf's arm ...

my eyes begin to tear up when i saw how jacob planned to decorate this place where will be announced husband and wife

jacob didn't invited many people he wanted this to be simple with less people..

me and his dad walked to where jacob was ..i knew he was looking at me i can feel his eyes on me but i was to nervous to look at him when his dad placed my hand in Jacob's warm and soft i finally decided to move my eyes to him and maybe i did a mistake by looking at him i felt like i would pass away just right now and here...

He was wearing black tux with his hair gelled all the way back his hazel eyes were shining in the light they were in green color today his lips looking more red and plump and the smile on his face with his side dimple showing set my whole body on fire ...oh God he looked dangerously handsome and this is going to be mine all mine

his eyes moving up and down taking everything about me in him he couldn't keep his eyes away from me neither i could..

our eyes were still stuck on eachother even when the guy in back started talking and told us to share our vows we did with no hesitation spilling our love for eachother infront of everyone our eyes never broke the contact we both were feeling too much happiness at this moment

" i now announce you both husband and wife you may kiss the bri- " the priest said and we both didn't wait for priest to end his speech we smashed our lips together his hand held my face keeping me in place and his other hand wrapped around my waist while mine were around his neck we shared our sweet loving kiss as the people in back cheered...

" my wife " Jacob said between our kiss i grabbed his face and kissed him harder like i couldn't get enough of him..

" lets save some for later " he said in my ear before pulling away from our kiss and grinned at me ...

Later we cut our wedding cake and danced to different songs..having so much fun with eachother when the party came to end me and jacob couldn't leave our eyes from eachother ..

the sexual tension between us was too much to handle jacob excused us from people and we particularly ran in the car ..

jacob kept his one hand on my thigh while the other one was on steering wheel ..we didn't speak the whole ride we both were too eager to get home and start our wedding night since we waited almost a year for this i don't understand how we both managed to wait for so long...

after some mins he parked the car infront of our house or our mansion i couldn't even got to look before jacob got out from his car and walking towards my side ..opening the door he waited no seconds and picked me up like a bridel style i mean I'm his bride after all ..

i didn't even got a chance to look inside of our new new house as well he walked straight to our room..

i squealed when he threw me on the bed

" I'm going to destroy you baby" he growled taking his shoes off then throwing his tux on the floor leaving his only suit pants and white shirt on which i could see his muscles through his white tight shirt clinging to his body..

he took off my heels threw them away some where in the room before towering over my body looking deadly my eyes..

* mature content *
" i have been waiting for so long to make love with you and now finally i can .." he smirked and begin to kiss me hungrily his hands exploring my each part of my body..i ran my fingers through his thick soft hair pulling him closer to me ..he licked my lips asking for entrance which i gratefully allowed him he slipped his warm tongue kissing me harder than before our heart beat increasing by just our heating kisses..

i pulled back from our intense kiss
" slow down jacob " i said both breathing heavily

he innocently smiled at me " sorry babe I'm to excited right now " he said when i looked down i didn't knew he was that excited " babe eyes up here " he smirked at me knowing where my eyes were ..

" don't worry love we will get there " he whispered in my ear ..his hot breath fanning my skin made my heart race even more ..he gently took my earlobe between his teeth before giving a little suck when he left my earlobe his lips moved under my ear placing a soft kiss then slowly leaving feather like kisses on my jaw then neck stopping at my collarbone..

he stopped going back to taking my lips with his as his worked with zip behind my back of the dress and he successfully unzipped it without having any trouble with it ..

he took the dress off throwing somewhere on the floor leaving me in black lingerie which i specially picked out for him..

his eyes raked over my bodye with his plump lips between his teeth i can see the lust and desire in his eyes

" are you trying to kill me love ?" his voice was deep and husky i could feel my cheeks getting flushed under his gaze..

his lips crashed with mine as my hands worked with his buttons of the shirt

once i was done i ran my fingers over his hard chest to his abs feeling his soft skin under my palm and fingers i could feel his breathing getting heavier as he still kisses me i smirked moving my hand painfully slow over his rock hard friend .. his chest vibrated with a deep groan..

he pulled away to take his shirt off completely from his body then stood up to remove his suit pants leaving him only in his boxers.. he stand on his knees between my legs ..the lights were dimmed but my eyes could clearly see his beautifully chest ..i placed my hand behind the back of his neck pulling his body on mine kissing him senseless..

we both sighed at the skin to skin content ..

i flipped us over he was underneath me now i smiled and make my way better his legs while he held intense eye contact with me with his hands behind his head giving me a full view of his defined chest

i placed my hands on his black Calvin Klein boxers ..i bent over to place a soft kiss over his stomach before taking the only one cloth he had off leaving him completely nude to my eyes...

i inhaled sharply seeing his massive bulge and ready to be taken.

i bit my lip looking into his eyes as he stared back then rasied his eyebrow at me questioning me what im waiting for ...

no words exchanged as i leaned down to his friend kissing the tip of it i can already see his pre cum leaking through his tip just i was about to take him in my mouth he pushed me back on the bed hovering his bare body over my mine ..

i scoffed which made him chuckle

" not today i dont have any patience right now" he said looking into my eyes

he leaned in his warm breath hiting the side of my face

" i want to take you right now ..i want to make you scream my name while i slowly make love to you i want to make you feel so good you wont even think of any other man.." he placed a gentle kiss on my neck

i closed my eyes as he kept talking while lightly kissing my neck

" i will make love to you till the sunrise what do you think luv? would you like that hm?"

i had no words to speak so i just nodded but soon i realized it was a mistake he grabbed my neck not too tight to choke me but enough to feel his hands were around my neck

" what did i said ? when i ask you a question you better answer with words ..now lets try again " he said his eyes shinning into the dark

" yes ..i would like that" i said my voice could be barely heard but i knew heard me i saw a small smirk on his kissable plump lips ..his left left my neck as his lips crashed into mine kissing me

we both were bare now

after which felt like 10 mins of kissing he pulled away then positioned himself between my thighs i could feel the tip of his hard member at my entrance..

" are you ready babe? " he asked
i was about to nod again but i rememberd his words so i whispered
" yes"

" place your hands on my shoulder for support its going to hurt for little bit then soon it will feel good .." he said i placed my hands on his board shoulders ..

he slowly started to fill me up i felt a sharp pain

i gripped his shoulder tighter he kept going i almost forgot how big he was

" just little more" he said his voice was deep

he groaned when he was fully inside me

he stayed still for some time so i can get used to his size later i didnt felt any pain so i told him he can move now he kissed me softly before he begin to move slowly in and out..

the pain was turn into pleasure

" oh jacob" i moaned wrapping my arms around his neck and he made love to me sweetly

i could feel all of him inside me he was all warm and bare i like the feeling

" fuck you feel so good " he groaned into my ear as he pick up the speed

our skin was slapping against eachother he gripped my waist with one hand and other on my side stopping himself from crashing his weight on mine we both were moaning mess

he begin to grind painfully slow i saw sweat beats forming on his forehead i could feel myself getting closer and him too

" almost there " he breathe rocking his hips with mine for more minutes till we both came

and that went all night as he promised we both already lost the count how many times we came

" fucking hell" he moaned as he climaxed at the same time as me throwing his head back in pleasure showing his Adam's apple his eyes closed him breathing heavily..sweat dripping down from his head down to his chest ..

this sight of him made me almost come undone again

he pushed his body on mine out of energy now after so many rounds..

then he deeply chuckled

" you wore me out baby" he said as he pulled out his member which made me wince at the lost content of feeling fulled

he layed beside me breahting heavily

he looked at the clock beside him on the table

" its 4am wow " he closed his eyes

" i know " i smiled weakly i placed my head on his chest

he wrapped his arm around my body pulling me flush against his naked body

" one more round? " he said a devilish grin on his face

" jacob seriously?" i slapped his chest playfully

he laughed

" i love you " he smiled at me making my heart melt

i placed my hand on his cheek brushing few strands from his handsome face

" i love you too " i said and kissed his lips lovingly...

well finally i completed this last chapter i hope u liked this boring cringe story😭✋🏻 anyways plz vote or comment if u liked it :) also sorry if there is any grammar mistakes or spelling

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 13.2K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
48 0 32
A simple girl became one of the strongest woman, named Jules. But that costed her far more than anyone's expectation, losing what she held preciously...
145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...