Aphmau X Child! Reader

By RJMOSS01

You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I gue... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
✅ Mystreet Season 1 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
✅ Mystreet Season 2 ✅
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
✅Mystreet Season 3✅
Not a chapter #1 (don't skip pls, its art-)
Season 4 - Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Uhm....Why did I not know this??
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
✅️ Season 4 ✅️
{Update on ✅️Season 4✅️}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not a Chapter #2 (Update)
Chapter 5

Chapter 25

2.9K 63 49
By RJMOSS01

|F/A-Favorite Animal|

You stood next to Vlyad and Garroth holding your F/A as Zianna took pictures of Aphmau and Zane.

"Aww! I had to get a picture of you two right here! There we go! OH~! SO CUTE! Zu~Zu, I've never seen you smile this bright before! Oh! How about a picture here!" Zianna crooned.

"MOM! WOULD YOU STOP WITH THE PICTURES!"

"Aww! My wittle Zu~Zu! Don't get mad! Here, why don't you take off that mask!"

Your eyes widened with curiousty and stars.

"Dooo iiit!" You grinned.

"No Mom! I am perfectly fine with it on!" Zane growled.

"But you need to let the world see your beautiful face! Oh Aphmau, sweetheart...I don't know how you manage to kiss him with that mask on..."

"K-Kiss? Oh...We haven't--"

"APHMAU! NO!" Garroth growled.

"You...Have kissed haven't you?" Zianna questioned, a little bit of suspiciousness in her voice.

"Yes Mommy! We kiss all the time! We already had a first kiss so--"

"Zu~Zu...Why would you lie to your mother?"

You facepalmed.

Of course she can tell when hes lying!

Shes his MOM.

This plan is already going down hill.

"W-Wait what!? I'm not--"

"You only call me Mommy when your lying to me. Orrrr when your being a big softy?" Zianna smiled, softly.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT I--"

"So you two haven't had your first kiss yet? Oh! How romantic! I remember when your father and I had first met! He was so shy he would twirl his beautiful blond locks and blush whenever he tried to kiss me! Then oneday he just took me by the hips and smooched me!" Zianna cooed.

"Mom! TMI!" Garroth scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"That was gross to hear!" You pouted.

"You'll be having your first kiss one day Y/N!"

"No I won't! Kissing is gross!" You gagged, making Aphmau chuckle.

"Its just kissing you two. What, do you still believe in cooties?" " Vlyad smirked.

"N-No!" Garroth stammered.

"Whats cooties?" You questioned.

"Every girl has them! Its a disease they have that gets on boys!" Garroth glared.

"Oh no! Do I have cooties!?" You panicked, hold your F/A tighter.

"Of course not Y/N. Cooties aren't real." Zane sighed, rubbing the space between your ears.

"When Garroth was a little boy, he was so scared of catching cooties that he wore a box to school and called it his cootie armor!" Zianna chuckled, making you snicker.

"Mom! Stop embaressing me!" Garroth pouted, as Vlyad burst out laughing.

"I remember that!"

"Oh! And I remember this one time, Vlyad didn't wear pants to school! He just went in his boxers!" You laughed harder as Vlyad sighed.

"Mom, It wasn't my fault! You let me go like that!"

"Well Vlyad, you were taking forever. Plus, its not a big deal. Boxers look likes their shorts. Even though they had little teddy bears on them~!" Zianna giggled.

"MOM!" "You two did do some pretty stupid things." Zane mumbled.

"Oh Zu~Zu! Don't tease your brothers! After all, you were the one who was scared of our pet hamster."

"MOM! NO!"

"Zane was so scared of our Pet Hamster, Squeakers, when he was four!" You laughed harder the the three brothers pouted.

"Okay Mom! You can stop now with the embarrassing---!" Zane growled, before Zianna cut him off.

"Ohh! I have this adorable pictures of the boys and their tooshies when they were babys!"

"MOM!" The boys groaned.

She showed the picture as you laughed.

"You guys look halarious!" You cackled.

"I have one of Y/N jn my phone! I out her in the bath and she fell asleep right away!"

"ApHhHhH!" You whined, as she showed the picture to Zianna.

They both crooned before Garroth got an idea.

"Mom! Look! A store is having a shoe sale!"

"Shoe sale!? I love shoes!" Zianna cheered, jetting off as if she was the Flash.

"Ugh...Good thing Mom is so easily distracted." Zane sighed.

Aphmau laughed as you pouted and blushed in embarrassment.

"I forgot how adorable Zianna is..." Aphmau giggled.

"I think you mean embarressing..." Garroth groaned.

"Aphmau....Just...Pretend you never heard any of those stories."

"And delete thay picture of me from your phone!" You pouted.

"Aww! But your tooshies were so cute when you guys were just wittle babies! And this picture of you is cute Y/N!" She smiled.

"No its not! It embarressing..." You sighed.

"Can we just steal that picture from Mom and burn it?" Zane suggested.

"Gar~Gar, I think we need to get your eyes checked. That store didn't have a sale!" Zianna muttered.

"O-Oh...My bad." Garroth mumbled.

"But I do want to take Aphmau shopping for a bit before we head to dinner! Come on Aphmau! We can talk all about your and Zanes relationship! You guys do what you want for now!" Zianna smiled, dragging Aphmau off.

"Oh no...I'll follow and make sure everything stays A-Okay!" You winked, running off after the two.

Zianna took your and Aphmau to a Café as Aphmau panicked.

"This is bad! This is bad! This is so bad! What am I going to tell her when she asks about me and and Zane? Ohh...Shes gonna find out!"

"Just keep your cool Aph. Everything will be fine. Just...Make it up as you go!"

"Okay...Okay!" Aphmau sighed, taking deep breaths.

"Aphmau~! Y/N~!" Zianna cheered, making you and Aphmau jolt and turn around.

"Z-Zianna..." Aphmau breathed out.

"Don't be so shocked girlfriend~! Here, I bought you a Caramel Frappe to calm the nerves!" Zianna smiled.

"And a smoothie for you Buttercup!" She giggled.

You sighed but smiled softly.

Another nickname thats going to stick.

Your held the smoothie with one hand and your F/A with the other.

"N-Nerves? Whats me? I-I'm not nervous at all!"

"Oh puh-lease~! I can see if all over your face! Hanging out with the mother of your boyfriend must make you nervous. You must think I'm going to judge you harshly."

"Thats not the case." You whispeared into your drink as Aphmau lightly nudged you.

"U-Uh...Zianna. Uhm, I'm not really worried about that...I mean. You've known me since I was a little girl an--"

"Well don't you worry one bit! I've known you since I was a little girl Aphmau~! You know I'm, hip and cool with the kids Yo!" You paused and cringed to yourself.

Hip?

Yo'?

She...Must really be with the times.

"Oh Zianna...." Aphmau muttered.

"Now here! Take your Frappe and just chill! You are cool around me, word?"

You held back a laugh as did Aphmau.

"Z-Zianna..." Aphmau started.

"Yessum?" She chriped.

"I...Forget how amazingly cool you are."

"How could you forget!? Hehe~! Now, Where shall we go first? Would you like to go shoe shopping Overjoyed to pick out a dress?"

"I want Candy." You muttered.

"I'll get you some candy later!" Zianna beamed.

"Uh--Wait...But were about to go to dinner with the guys an--"

"Oh don't fret the boys! They'll probably go to the arcade or the video game store to get their videogame~age on with the Super nintendos! They still make those right?" Zianna questioned.

"No--" Aphmau quickly covered you mouth and smiled.

"Y'know what Zianna? Yes they do. They make all the Super Nintentdos." She smiled nervously, uncovering your mouth.

You drank you sipped your drank as your werewolf tail wagged.

"Ah~Ha! See? Mama's still hip and cool! Now come on! Lets get you a nice outfit! One that is so beautiful on you. Zane will have no choice but to man up an propose right then and there!" You lightly choked and looked up at Aphmau.

She looked quite taken aback by the statment herself.

"U-Uh...Zianna?! W-Were just dating!"

"Oh I know! And no pressure at all! But maybe if Zane sees you in something white, it will get him thinking!"

"Uhh---Mother of irene help me..." Aphmau muttered.

"I don't even think the great Irene can save you from this..." You sighed.

"Come on! No time to waste!" Zianna smiled, running off.

"Wait! Zianna! I'm not done with my Frappe annnd...Ugh." Aphmau sighed.

"Welp. Shes gone." You muttered, drinking the rest of your drink up and tossing it in the trash.

"Come on!" Aphmau groaned, lifting you up and running after Zianna.

You both followed her into Forever 21 as Aphmau tried to calm down.

"Okay...Alright...Just be cool Aphmau. Just a few more hours and this whole thing will be over. You've already gone threw with this stupid idea! And theres no turning back now...B-But maybe! Maybe if I run now, I can just leav--"

You cut Aphmaus thoughts off and elbowed her in the side gently.

"Don't even think about it. Ditching her in a store won't do anything." You scoffed.

"I know!" Aphmau groaned rubbing her eyes.

"Plus, even if I said that the Frappe she gave me was no good, she'd probably just wait outside the bathroom for me or---even worse..."

"Aphmau~! Y/N~!" Zianna cheered from behind you both making you and Aphmau jump.

"Oh gosh! Ehehe! Zianna?"

"Oh sweetheart! You are too excitable! Lighten up!" Zianna giggled.

"Now...Have you found anything you like?" She questioned.

"Uh...Nope! I'm still looking! Ehehe!" Aphamu laughed nervously.

"Well, I've picked out a few dresses for you but let's wait until after you've picked a few to go to the dressing room!"

"Uhh--Okay! L-Like I said I'm still look so it might be awhile!" Aphmau giggled nervously.

"Hm. Let me help you look then. Lets see..." Zianna pondered, walking away.

"Good...Shes distracted by shopping...The soon we get this over with the better..." Aphmau whispeared to you, letting out a sigh of relief.

"So Aphmau...How did you and Zane meet?"

"Uhm...Oh no...Zianna! W-We've known eachother since we were kids! Remember? We all lived in the same neighborhood for a period of time. We even went to the same schools growing up!" Aphmau smiled nervously.

You could tell a whole list of excuses for going through her head.

"Oh! Woops! Silly me, I was so excited I forgot!" You and Aphmau let out a sigh of relief as Zianna laughed.

"So its almost like this was meant to be!" Zianna beamed.

"Uhh...Oh yes! Destiny!" Aphmau spoke, threw gritted teeth.

"Yes, Destiny, child. Oh hohoho! That's a joke about Beyonce because---"

"I-I get it...I get it Zianna."

"Super funny joke!" You and Aphmau laughed.

"Sorry! I just love that lady!" Zianna giggled, clearing her throat a tad.

"Now. Lets get into detail now, shall we? When did you start having feelings for Zane?" You froze and mentally panicked.

You and Vlyad forgot to come up with a backstory for them!

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

"Was it in high school? Oh! Maybe you've had feelings for him since then and you were too shy to tell him! But now that you're all grown up you finally discovered the courage to just come out and tell him you love him!" Zianna beamed.

"Uh...No...I-I didn't have feelings for him since High School--"

"Or maybe~!" Zianna cooed.

"You had asked Zane to clean the pool and when he had to come over he took off his shirt and you fell for his devilishly handsome good looks! The Ro'Meave men have been known to be total hotties you know and my boys are that AND THEY HAVE THEIR MOTHERS CHARM TO TOP IT!" Zianna laughed.

"Uh...Zianna...Where are you getting these senarious?"

"Yeah. You couldn't have just come up with them on the top of your head." You added.

"I read a lot of romance novels in my spare time!"

"Makes sense..." You and Aphmau mumbled.

"So come on! Spill the beans girl~frand! How did you two become a couple? Give me ALL the romantic details!"

Aphmau froze and turned to you.

You gave her the, 'What do you want ME to do?!' Look and she answered with, 'I dunno! Something!'

"W-We were..." Aphmau stared.

"Under the..." You added.

Aphmau caught on and out the peices together.

"Mistletoe at christmas---" Zianna gasped making you and Aphmau pause.

"You two found eachother under the Mistletoe at christmas and had to kiss! Not knowing by doing so you would fall for the man of your dreams! Zane looked into your eyes and you looked into his! Eyes locked, you couldn't help but move his hair out of his eye and he was so dumbfounded by your beauty that he allowed you, the one person to ever touch his face, to move his hair...he was so moved by the feeling of your hand that he took down his mask and you saw it...In his face! You saw your future together! Your wedding, your house, my 8 grandbabies counting Y/N!"

"EIGHT!?" You and Aphmau yelped.

You wanted siblings but NOT seven!

"Then he moved in to kiss you! And as your lips locked he knew...he was the one for you..."

"Wow...Zianna." Aphmau started.

"That sounds like a great fanfiction!" You smiled.

"So tell me...was that how it went!?" Zianna grinned, with sparkles in her eyes.

"Uh...Uh...Yes...T-That is exactly how it went." Aphmau smiled, nervously.

"AHHHH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR  MY LITTLE ZUU~ZUU! NOW IF ONLY MY LITTLE GARGAR AND PEA FOUND A GIRL LIKE YOU! OH I WISH I COULD CLONE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT FOR ALL MY BOYS!" Zianna cheered, gaining the little people in the stores attention.

"Oh..That was a little awkward to say, Zu~Zu would get jealous..." Zianna mumbled.

"You have no idea how awkward it is." You sighed.

"Sorry, I'm just so giddy when it comes to romantic things!" Zianna beamed.

"You know...All I want is for my boys to be happy in life. Sometimes they say I'm too pushy, asking them to find love. B-But...I just want to know someone is there for them...Mommy can't be around all the time and...Knowing that they have someone who can care for them and make them feel happy when they're lonley. That's I want...For them to be happy. With whoever they choose." You teared up.

"YoUr SuChA gOoD mOtHeR!" You cried, hugging her.

She laughed and patted your head.

"Ehehe...Y'know...Zianna. Shes right. You really are a wonderful mother." Aphmau smiled softly. "Heh...I'm just so happy for my little...OH HORSIES!" Zianna cheered, her tears immediately going away.

"Uh--Wha?" Aphmau questioned.

When she saw the Ponys she dragged you over to look at them.

"OH! WE SHOULD GET ZU~ZU A NEW PONY! You know he's loved him since he was a little boy...AH! Thats right! Weren't you the one who showed them to him when you were kids?"

"Uh...Wow...Thats right. I did. I forgot about that. Hes a far bigger fan then I am! Even though my collection is bigger~" Aphmau giggled cheekily, a little smug and pride in her voice.

"Here Aphmau. Why don't you try nice dresses I picked out for you, choose one to wear and I'll buy it! In the meantime I'm going to get Zu~Zu a pony to surprise him before I leave. Now go on!" Zianna smiled.

"Alright.....She really is a loving mother isn't she?" Aphmau questioned.

You grinned up at her and nodded, your tail wagging.

She rubbed your head and smiled lightly.

Sometimes she felt like that with you.

As if she was your Mother and the only thing in the world that she needed to worry about was you.

The only person she need to protect at all costs.

She snapped out of thoughts and nudged you.

"Go stand with Zianna for a little bit. I'll be out once I'm done trying these clothes on." She smiled.

You nodded and ran over to Zianna.

"What pony are you going to buy?" You smiled.

"I'm not sure. What Pony do you Zu~Zu would want?"

"Well--" You paused when you heard a sudden rip.

Your eyes trailed down and you saw the arm of your F/A had a tear.

Zianna was panicing while you just stared.

"Its okay. Its not broken!" You smiled.

Just then you heard another rip and your F/As arm completley fell off.

"Ah." You muttered.

Okay.

Nows the time to panic.

Tears welled up in your eyes and you stucked in breath.

"Don't cry! Don't cry! Let me see it!" Zianna smiled.

She quickly sat down on a bench and you sat next to her, tears still in your eyes.

Zianna pulled out a needle and thread and started to sew the arm back on.

You sniffled and wiped your eyes.

"I-Its completely fixed! Thank you Grammy Zi~Zi!" You grinned.

"Of course. No problem! Whats the little stuffed animals name anyway?"

"I haven't given them one yet!" You smiled, "How about...Scrouchy!" You grinned.

"Scrouchy...Sounds like a great name..." Zianna smiled, patting your space between your ears.

You hugged Scrouchy and froze.

You guys CANNOT let her cry.

Seeing how she is now and how she didn't even hesitate to fixed Scrouchy, it'd tear you up inside to see her cry.

You sighed.

Great.

Now your like the others.

Aphmau walked out in a pretty purple dress making you smile.

"Oh Aphmau! You look so beautiful in that dress! Zu~Zu's going to fall even more in love with you!"

"You look great Aph!" You smiled.

"Well, Thank you for the dress Zianna."

"I hope this isn't weird for Gar~Gar. Seeing his little brother get with the girl hes been crushing on for...Irene knows when. Y'know, I had the thought he was jealous when he told me you two were dating...But he seems perfectly okay with it! Maybe hes crushing on some other girl these days! Ohh~! I have to find out!" Zianna smiled.

"Oh! Aphmau, one second. I think I left my card in the store. Be right back~!" Zianna smiled.

As Aphmau sighed and peared behind her and jumped.

"Hey Aph? What would you do if Aaron was here?"

"I'd flip. OUT!"

"Okay. You can flip out now."

"HUH!?" Aphmau yelped.

"Aphmau? Y/N? Hey!" Aaron waved.

"Hey Aaron!"

"I'm kinda surprised to see you here at the mall."

"Same to you! What are you doing here?"

"I just got here. I came here to get a gift for a girl I like but...I may come back another day."

"Huh? Why?"

"Wouldn't be much of a surprise since shes here."

"What!? Where?!" Aphmau questioned.

You facepalmed.

How dense is she?

"Heh...Its you silly." Aaron smirked.

"Oh..Ehehe!"

"You look stunning in that dress."

You counted down from 5 as Aphmau blushed.

"Heh! Thanks, I got it from--"

You snapped your fingers as Aphmau began to panic.

"I almost forgot! Aaron! I need to tell you something! I'm here with--"

"Zianna. Its a pleasure to meet you Mrrrr..." Zianna called from behind, dragging out 'Mr'.

"Whoa! What are you? Some sort of Ninja!?"

"Teleportation powers!" You pointed.

"Uh...Its Aaron."

"Ah~! Well Mr. Aaron, Its a pleasure to meet you. Are you friends with my futurr daughter in law here?" Zianna smiled sweetly, but you could see some sort of protective glint in her eyes.

"Uh--Future what?" Aaron questioned.

"Zianna! Aaron here is one of my really good friends we've been friends for a long time! Way back too--"

"I see. Well Mr. Aaron, I saw the way you were looking at my sweet Aphmau here. I know shes beautiful and its hard not to stare, its human nature! However, You had to put your feelings aside. Shes already taken by My little Zu~Zu. I'm sure you plenty of chances to tell her how you feel...But I'm afraid you'll have to move past your feelings and find someone else." You panicked lightly.

"W-Whats going on?" Aaron questioned.

"Uhm! G-Grammy Zi~Zi--"

"Your very handsome Mr. Aaron. However, My little Zu~Zu is Irreplaceable! Now please move, To the left to the left~" Zianna smiled, making another Beyonce reference.

"M-Mom! Whats going on here?!" Zane questioned.

"Thats what I'm wondering." Aaron spoke.

You were surprised that he was calm about the situation.

"Aaron. Zane and I are boyfriend and girlfriend. You've known this. And this is Zanes MOTHER Zianna! Shes in town and wanted to see her sons girlfriend which is me! Mhm!" Aphmau nodded.

"Ah! Aaron! R-Right. Mom. Aaron here is Aphmaus best friend. And MINE too! He understand our relationship and has no feelings for Aphmau!"

"Aaron takes care of me when Aphmau and Zane are on a date and is VERY UNDERSTANDING when it come to that!" You smiled.

"Well, that makes sense then. I kinda got the, 'Their just friends' vibe from him when I saw him. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't getting any fresh ideas!"

"Look! Mommy! A sudden shoe sale!"

"Where!?" "Follow me!" Garroth smiled, running off.

"To the discounts Mom!" Vlyad cheered, following Garroth.

Once Zianna was out of ear shot you, Aphmau, and Zane sighed.

"Aaron, Let me explain."

After awhile of talking, Aaron let out a sigh.

"I see..." "Its not as easy as that with our Mom."

"I don't really understand this situation with your Mom...And this really isn't my place to say anything...As long as this is only for today, I won't be thinking any of it."

"I'm sorry..." Zane sighed.

"Aphmau can make her own choices. It's not like she's my girlfriend....Yet..." Aaron mumbled, making Aphmau blush and Zane growl.

You were shocked to see Zane so upset.

Was he actually...Jealous?

"Heh...I'm going to be heading home I need to--"

"Gar~Gar! You have Zero taste in shoe styles! Thoes shoes were total Deja Vu compared to The last sale went to! Hpmh! Anyway, Aaron! Why don't you join us for Dinner!"

"O-Oh no...I can't!"

"Nonsense! I insist! I had thought you were trying to steal Aphmau from my little Zu~Zu and I fell bad. You must let me treat you to dinner with everyone. I won't take no for an answer!"

"Well...Okaaay...?"

"Perfect! Zu~Zu? What do you think about Aphmaus dress?"

"Oh! She...Looks like an angel." Zane breathed out.

"I thought you would say that! Now come on! Let's go to the restaurant! Zane? You and Aphmau hold hands and lead the way! I want to get pictures of you two walking off!"

"This just 1000 times more Awkward..."

"You can say that again..." You sighed.

"Aphmau...I'm sorry..." Aphmau nodded, as her and Zane walked off.

You noticed that Garroth and Aaron were growling and you frowned.

"Are you two alright?"

"Its nothing..." Aaron growled.

Garroth nodded.

You grabbed their hands and smiled up at them.

"Its okay! This will all be over soon!"

They nodded and smiled at you as your werewolf tail wagged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 296 62
A adopted , A human , A siren or a gypsy She had been arranged to the different category. She had been a mask on her face for ages , just to please o...
40.3K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
16.8K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...
252K 6.6K 31
My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom home schooled me. For any...