The Drug Dealer 2

By bobsburgers247

this is book 2 to the first one. nothing much More

Part 1~Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
should i do BIGO???

Part 69

1.7K 62 99
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

Sunday

I woke up to Sekani shaking my awake so I got up. Already knowing I have to go to another Sunday dinner against my will. I really don't wanna go but I'm being forced to. So I really don't have choice.

So before my grandmother came banging on the door and scaring Sekani again and making her cry. I got up. And Sekani climbed off the bed and went to her toys. That now kind of filled up the room.

And then my phone started ringing so I answered it and it was Yoongi.

"You look crazy when you wake up." Yoongi said making me cover my mouth.

"Yoongi." I said surprised that he said that.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He said making me laugh.

"Don't you have that Sunday dinner shouldn't you already be dressed?" He asked me.

"It's a dinner. Which means night. Which means I should not be forced to wake up early in the morning. I especially don't wanna step foot in that kitchen again." I said making Yoongi laugh.

"Are you gonna leave me up there alone?" I asked Yoongi.

"Jimin got broken up with." Yoongi said making me laugh.

"He is always talking shit. I wonder who by." I said making Yoongi laugh.

"I'm telling him you were laughing at him. Me, Tae, Jungkook, and Namjoon are going up there to keep him company." He said.

"How cute." I said making him laugh.

"You better be on your best behavior though. Tell my baby I love her." Yoongi said.

"Babes." I called for Sekani and she turned around.

"Yes mommy." She said.

"Daddy said he loves you." I said and she ran over to me and I put her in the camera making Yoongi smile that cute ass gummy smile.

"I love you daddy." Sekani said making me smile.

"I love you more." Yoongi said.

"Love you. See you later Yoongi." I said and we both hung up.

I gave Sekani a bath and did her routine and got her dressed. And let her play like I always do.

And I took a shower and did my routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I just put on lashes and lipgloss and put my hair in a side part me brushed it out and came out the bathroom.

"Sekani let me do your hair." I said getting out her stuff to do her hair.

"No." She whined.

"Sekani." I said.

"No." She whined again and I sighed.

"Little girl I'm not playing with you. Bring it." I said she dragged her feet walking over to me and I laughed.

I picked her up and sat her in the chair and started doing her hair.

"I want...curly." She said making me laugh but I knew what she was talking about though.

I took her hair out of her bonnet and put some curling cream in her hair and styled it and did her edges and put butterfly clips in her hair.

"Lips." I said getting the lipgloss and she poked out her lips and I put it on and took a couple pictures of her. And she went to playing and I sat on the floor by her and went on my phone.

"Mai let's go!" My grandmother called for me and I got up and went to the door.

"It's not even time to go yet. It's still the morning." I said.

"But my car broke down and I wanna go. So let's go." She said.

"So you want me to drive you somewhere I don't wanna go. In my car? Yea, no." I said rolling my eyes about to turn back but she stopped me.

"Wait. Mai. Please." She begged.

"No. What have you ever done for me. Now you want me to let you get your funky ass in my car?" I said scrunching up my face.

"Mai." She whined.

"Okay. Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

I got Sekani and my stuff and her stuff and left.

I strapped Sekani in and got in and started driving.

She looked like she had shit to say. But just didn't say anything.

I had my phone connected to the car playing explicit but it was low. And since my phone was connected to the car the messages and calls show up on the little screen.

I was driving my phone dinged and it was Yoongi.

The message said "I got a knife and I am going to fuck you into the mattress tomorrow"

I abruptly stopped the car and moved the message.

"Um..." I said not knowing what to say.

"How disgusting." She said.

"You know what? I would kick you out of the car. But I guess from a grandmothers point of view that is disgusting to see. But you know what's more disgusting. Seeing your grandmother bent over a fucking kitchen counter." I said starting to drive again.

"Mai you don't have to be such a...Never mind." She said.

"A what? Raise your fucking voice I cannot hear whatchu saying." I said leaning towards her and she sighed.

"Oh okay." I said continuing to drive.

We got there and I got Sekani and her stuff and my stuff and we went in the house and I went over to the couch and sat down.

I was kind of just waiting for my dad's mother to come so she could meet Sekani. Because she's never met her before, and I feel like Sekani would love her.

But I was getting really bored and I haven't even been here that long. I just wish Yoongi was here to keep me company.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Sekani whined and I went in her bag and gave her some of the cookies she likes.

"You're gonna give her cookies? She's gonna be a fat ass just like you." My aunt said and I sighed.

Sometimes them calling me names all the time get's really overwhelming that part of my own family doesn't even like me. When I was younger I used to cry a lot.

"She's 1." I said rolling my eyes.

"This shit starts early. Imagine her looking like you when she's older." She said and I took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna go." I said standing up.

"Why are you leaving?" My grandmother asked.

"Why am I leaving? Are you serious? She keeps calling me fat, all of you always have something to say about me. My daughter, my boyfriend. My life. And I didn't ask for any of your fucking opinions. And I'm so sick of trying explain this shit to you people. You guys are a terrible fucking family. You're supposed to be aunt and be on my side. But instead you're making fun of my weight and body shaming me every time you see me. You're supposed to be my grandmother and you hate me. What the fuck did I ever do to you people? Just leave me the fuck alone I'm never coming up here again. You're not gonna see Sekani again. You're not gonna see shit. The only person you'll see is Min Yoongi he is fucking famous and rich as fuck. Bye I'm out this bitch." I said getting all my stuff and picking up Sekani.

And they all looked stunned. But I really don't care. I just cannot wait till my birthday and then I really never have to see any of them again.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I really don't even know what to do to make this story more interesting and drama filled. But I'm gonna think about it and shit and find something. So I can ruin you bitches lives.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer 1.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.6K 39
18 Year old Destiny Harris, Loses Her Mom to a Horrible Drunk driving accident. After her Mom's Funeral Ceremony she then gets the news that she has...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
13.7K 371 58
After suffering a car accident on Halloween night,Kenzie Wright goes back to living her normal life with no memory of the accident. Until one day she...
110K 2.7K 24
A book made of my own fantasy. For all my beautiful black girls out there.