Already Mated

By plscallmeB

He was meant to choose me. He was meant to love me. He was meant to mark me. He was meant to be mine. My o... More

ONE: Already Mated
TWO: Sobbing and Heartbroken
THREE: Car Ride Home
FOUR: Tense
FIVE: Another Long Car Ride
SIX: "Get In Here Now"
SEVEN: Tossed Away Like Garbage
EIGHT: Sound's so Safe
NINE: Give Me Strength
TEN: "I need you but I do not want you"
ELEVEN: No Longer Exist
TWELVE: Grace
THIRTEEN: Bliss
FOURTEEN: Lets Do This
FIFTEEN: Confront My Mate
SIXTEEN: To Be Continued
SEVENTEEN: Family Reunion
EIGHTEEN: Billy
NINETEEN: I'll Tell You Everything
TWENTY: Never Be Enough
TWENTY ONE: Decisions
TWENTY TWO: Believe it When I See it
TWENTY THREE: The Death of Me
TWENTY FOUR: Practice Makes Perfect
TWENTY SIX: Can We Talk
TWENTY SEVEN: Butterlfies
TWENTY EIGHT: I Like It
TWENTY NINE: The Beginning
THIRTY: History
THIRTY ONE: Just a little one...

TWENTY FIVE: Birthday Preparations

30.4K 667 127
By plscallmeB

"I'm so glad you got to spend time with your family and doing better darling but we really miss you!" Aunty and Abi both frowned dramatically.

"I miss you guys too!" I answered back and frowned just as dramatically.

"Oh I'm feeling the love!" Eric called out from the kitchen "I have knows you guys way longer than Soph so you should be FaceTiming me!" He wined as he plonked down next to me in the couch.

"Oh hush, we will be seeing you again shortly so we don't need to miss you!" Aunty replied with a scoff.

We all laughed a little and said our goodbyes.

"I still hate that you have to leave tomorrow." I said to Eric with a frown.

"This isn't my pack Soph, I'm surprised I've even been allowed here for the duration I have been!" He chuckled, probably thinking about how annoyed the brothers are that Eric is here.

"Thank you for telling us the truth and helping the situation as much as you can, I appreciate it." I have Eric a friendly hug as he stuffed his face with one of my mothers cookies.

"I am gonna miss you though... you're a beautiful soul Sophia." Eric turned to look me in the eyes.

"I'm actually going to miss you too." I sarcastically pouted and squeezed my eyes shut.

"I'm sure I'll see you all again so-" I was cut off by Erics face rushing towards mine.

I flinched slightly and his lips crashed against my cheek.

"Eric..."

"I'm sorry, I just... I just... I don't know why I did that." Erin threw his head back and covered his face with his hands.

"You know what, I'm going to go finish up with Alpha Bradley and head off today." He quickly rose from the couch and shook his head as he headed towards the cabin door.

"Wait Eric no!" I rushed off the couch and grabbed a hold of his arm.

"You don't need to leave early just because of that!" I pulled at his arm slightly to make him turn around.

"I do, I really do." He replied with an embarrassed expression.

"No you don't!" I grabbed his arm with both hands and pulled him towards the couch again.

We didn't budge.

"Sophia... I have to go." He whispered slightly, obviously upset.

"You're only here for one more day anyway, just stay and we can forget about the almost kiss!" I said as I tugged against his arm.

"Sophia I want to kiss you every second of every day!" Eric snapped.

Wow... what.

"You are such an amazing soul and Caleb has just walked all over you and treated you horribly. Ever since the night you were on heat, there hasn't been a single second where I haven't wanted to ravish you. I want to take you away from all of this and treat you right... that's why I need to leave." my grip on his arm softened ad soon enough, my arms fell to my side.

"Eric, I don't know what to say."

And I really didn't...

How was I meant to process all of that when I felt as though I never really got the chance to get to know Eric properly.

"Look I'm not in love with you or anything like that, especially considering we aren't each other's mates but if you reject him... I know that I could fall in love with you and I know that I can make you happy." Erin reached for my hands, looking deeply into my eyes.

He wanted me to leave with him?

Did I want to leave with him?

Did I want to reject Caleb?

"Eric I don't know... I don't think I could ever feel that way about you, I see you as more of a brother..." I replied back, hanging my head low and taking my hands out of his hold.

His head dropped slightly and he let out a loud sigh.

"You are utterly beautiful and I just want to see you happy." He added with a slight pout.

"I don't think running away from my problems and my family is going to make me very happy..." he frowned slightly "but, if this all becomes to much for me and I am in need of your company... I know where to find you!" I smiled softly, trying to lift the mood.

His lips softly rose for a moment before he let out a sigh.

"You can come and find me whenever you need!" Eric scooped me up in a big hug.

I couldn't help but feel like I was at fault for Eric leaving so suddenly.

"Take care of yourself, Mr. brown eyes." We both chuckled and let go of our embrace.

"You need to take care of yourself, pretty little lady." Eric tapped my nose with his finger and started to make his way out of the house.

"I will." I whispered softly as Eric shifted and disappeared into the forest.

And I will.

I'm trying to really focus on taking care of myself and doing what I can to put myself first.

I smiled softly and made my way to my room, passing by the rooms that used to hold my family.

My family left a few days ago now, promising that they would be visiting again soon.

I smiled at the thought of how happy they were here, I'm glad they wanted to return.

I found my little sanctuary and headed for the bathroom to shower and prep for the day ahead... and I wish I knew just how insane the day was going to be...

"Miss Sophia!" Little Mary jogged over to me as Stacey chatted to her mate, Hayden. Both of them keeping a close eye on there daughter.

"Hey little bug!" I smiled brightly as I scooped her up and gave her a big hug.

"I lost another tooth!" She proudly cheered as she put both feet on the ground and dug through her pocket.

"Look, isn't it so cool!" She shoved her hand up as high as she could to give me a better look, "there's still blood on it!" She giggled and brought the small tooth back down to examine it herself.

"That's awesome bug, give me a smile!" I knelt down to her level and she dramatically grinned.

I could see a small gap where her little tooth used to be and giggled softly.

"Oh it was a canine, cool!" I poked her belly softly and she started to giggle.

"Yeah! Daddy said my big girl canines will grow soon!" She jumped up and down excitedly.

I smiled at her and gazed up to her parents.

Stacey had a very frustrated look and Hayden seemed to be angry as well.

"Hey do you want to come with me to the kitchen? I'm craving some cookies." I asked her and watched as her face lit up and she squealed "yes please" over and over.

"Hey mummy, daddy, I'm going to the kitchen with Miss Sophia!" She called out, not even glancing at her parents as she grabbed my hand and made her way to the pack house.

Stacey glanced over to us and mouthed a quick thank you.

I nodded back at her and sent her a reassuring nod.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Mary squealed as she pushed open the doors to the kitchen.

We were met with many flustered faces.

"Out! The kitchen is off limits until further notice!" One of the kitchen staff practically pushed us out of the doors and locked us out.

"Heeey... that was mean." Mary started to pout.

"They must be super busy for some reason bug, how about we just come back a little later?" I asked softly taking a hold of her hand and walking her towards the front doors.

A very soft "ok" came form her mouth as we stepped out into the sun.

"Hey girls!" Stacey came towards us and scooped her daughter up into a hug, "why do you look so sad?" She asked MAry as she tapped her nose softly.

"We wanted to make cookies but the kitchen people were really mean!" She pouted even harder and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Oh baby, they are preparing for Luna Catherines birthday bash remember?" She explained.

Mary's face lit up like fireworks.

"Wait... It's the Luna's birthday?!" I asked, slightly panicked.

"No, not yet." She explained with a laugh.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"It's technically next week, but the chefs always do taste tests the week before." Stacey spun her daughter around in her arms "wait, did they not tell you?" She asked confused as I stood there shocked.

"No, but it just must of slipped there minds" I explained softly, hoping I was correct and I'm not the only one that isn't invited.

"Well we have a birthday bash for each of the Alphas family on their birthday, Luna Catherines usually being the formalist of them all so I don't see how they all could have forgotten!" Stacey explained with a confused look.

Shit... have I done something wrong?

"Sophia! Just the person I need to see!" Alpha Bradleys voice boomed form behind us.

I nervously turned towards him as he quickly made his way towards us.

"Hello Stacey, Mary" Alpha Bradley nodded towards the girls with a small smile.

"Hello Alpha" they both replied with a small very small bow.

"Sophia, I just wanted to officially invite you to my wife's birthday celebrations this coming Friday." I let out a huge sigh. "I apologise for the late notice, I just found the sticky note that Catherine left me last week." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

I peered over to Stacey who looked just as relieved as I was and we laughed softly.

"Yes Alpha, I would love to, thank you!" I couldn't hold my laughter in.

He looked between all three of us and held a curious but humorous look on his face.

"Am I missing something?" He asked with a chuckle.

"No sir, we are just all in a very giggly mood" I replied quickly.

"Well ok, I'll leave you all to you giggles." He replied with an amused smirk and headed back inside the pack house.

"Thank goddess for that!" I sighed with a laugh as Stacey laughed at my relieved expression.

"You know what this means..." Stacey started as she looked from Mary to myself.

"Oh I know!!!" Mary squealed with excitement...

"SHOPPING!"

A/N:
Hey guys! I'm sorry this is a little shitty and not much is happening...

I just wanted to pop in and say that it has definitely been brought to my attention that you want to see a lot more character development in this story. I'm sorry if my writing is making you guys hate the characters, I promise that wasn't my intention at all. I am going to be taking some time to really tweak the story a little more and hopefully develop the characters into something a little more entertaining.

I'm sorry, I'll try to do better.

Thank you all for your constructive criticism , support and guidance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
211K 7.6K 21
They say your mate is someone who is always supposed to be there for you. But, they never talk about what happens when your mate isn't there for you...
5.1K 104 22
When I realized he was my mate, I wanted to die for a second time. He was everything that I wasn't. But maybe the first impression isn't always as tr...
223K 5.7K 46
My name is Chloe. I live in a world where your land of heritage determines what kind of Wereanimal you'll be, and a mate can be anyone of them. The...