๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ป๐™ด || ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐š‰

Por loudwoo

a story where bored girl meets 8 unordinary boys on omegle. inspired by "fuckboy hotline" by @KEFIZEN sta... Mรกs

Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.

Chapter 40.

5K 180 188
Por loudwoo

"JADE" Jimin burst into her room, making her jolt up from her sleep and flinch.

"w-what w-where whats going on" she said and looked around, trying to sober up.

it has been 3 days since Jade met Jongho. it was finals week next week so Jade has done nothing but study these two days. she was also practicing for her dance contest so let's just say she was exhausted. it was Saturday and she thought she would at least get some sleep before starting the intense day but nope. turns out plans changed. it's 10 am c'mon.

"do you remember the loud guy that came to ask you for a kiss on the cheek the other day?" Jimin asked. 'Wooyoung' Jade thought 'he's talking about Wooyoung'

"yes. what about him?"

"he's downstairs, claiming that he came to study with you"

"wHAT" Jade yelled and jolted up. Jimin screamed. "what the fuck omg im gonna kill him what is he even thinking i didn't agree to that ugh curse his damned cute face ugh i would totally punch him in the face right now-" Jade rambled incoherently and looked through her clothes. Jimin stared at her in disbelief.

"this bitch doubled her dumb bitch juice dose or what" Jimin mumbled to himself

"tell him i'll be down in 5" Jade said and shoved Jimin outside. she quickly got dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie, brushed her teeth and hair, washed her face and went downstairs.

Wooyoung was chilling on her couch like an old friend.

"what the hell are you doing here?" Jade said and crossed her arms, standing in front of him.

"oh hi" Wooyoung said and smiled brightly. and just like that Jade's anger faded. Wooyoung jumped up from the couch and hugged Jade. she rolled her eyes and hugged him back. he was very comfy to hug. Jimin was observing everything from afar.

"mind to tell me what are you doing here?" Jade said and pulled away.

"oh um do you know how our midterms are nearing? i need to study for it and i need your help" he grinned sheepishly.

"uh okay i guess. i was gonna study anyways. do you want some food or should we start straight away?"

"no thanks i ate already"

"then lets go" she said and grabbed his hand, dragging him towards her room.

"wait" Jimin jumped in front of her, startling both of them. "Jade you need to eat breakfast"

"no i don't" she replied and attempted to walk past him.

"yes you do" Jimin hissed and blocked her "you barely eat now that midterms are nearing"

"i do eat, Jiminie. now fuck off and mind your own business" Jade gave him a fake smile and pushed him away, dragging Wooyoung to her room. he opened his mouth to say something, but Jade cut in.

"if you say something about it i will kick you out right this instant"

Wooyoung sealed his mouth and followed her to her room obediently, trying not to mind their intertwined hands. they both entered her room. Wooyoung made himself comfortable on the bed as Jade took out the textbooks they needed. she piled them on the bed and sat down too.

"what do we start with, cutie?" Jade asked and smiled, ruffling his hair. Wooyoung blushed and grabbed literature book.

"this" he mumbled.

"okay then"

"it's been 4 hours. let's rest for a whilee" Wooyoung whined. Jade didn't even look up from her English textbook.

"you rest. i need to finish these few pages." she said and scribbled something down.

"you're gonna die from over exhaustion."

"no i'm not"

"put the book aside"

"no"

"yes. you're gonna put the book away right now and go downstairs with me to eat"

"what about... no?"

"so no right?"

"no"

Wooyoung snatched her book from her hands and grabbed her, tossing her on his shoulder like a potato sack and started going downstairs. Jade screamed and trashed around, but Wooyoung didn't budge. Jimin's eyes popped out of his sockets when he saw Wooyoung enter the kitchen with Jade on his shoulders.

"we need to feed her" he grinned sheepishly. "i like this dude" Jimin mumbled and smiled at him, standing up from where he was sitting on the counter, starting to make her food. Jade crossed her arms.

"this is unfair"

"no it's not"

"put me down. your butt isn't a pleasant sight"

"only if you promise not to run away"

"yea yea i won't"

"promise"

"ugh fine i promise"

"see? it wasn't too hard" Wooyoung said and put her down. he was smiling smugly at Jade and she wanted to slap him right then and there.

"yo shortie if you're making food at least make some proper food" Jade said and waked out from a kitchen. Jimin stomped his food

"I'M OLDER THAN YOU DUMBFUCK" he screamed. Wooyoung flinched and quickly followed Jade behind. they sat in living room and Jade was about to comment something on Wooyoung's outfit when the door bell rang.

"what-" Jade got up and went to open the door. Wooyoung followed her like a lost puppy.

"yo Jimin did you invite anyone?" Jade asked

"NO" Jimin yelled from the kitchen. Jade shrugged and opened the door. there stood Kim Taehyung with all his glory, his 6' ass towering over them, and next to him stood a tiny looking San. Wooyoung's and San's eyed widened when they saw each other

"yo Kim Taehyung what the fuck?" Jade said in disbelief, not even noticing San beside him.

"hi" he grinned sheepishly. Jade jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"where have you been you stupid fuck you haven't shown up since like January. it's fucking april right now. where the fuck were you." she said and grabbed his face, shaking it left and right. Jimin literally levitated from the kitchen when he heard the name of his beloved best friend.

"i'm sorry" he said and smiled. Jade jumped down from Taehyung and poked his belly.

"TAEHYUNGIEE" Jimin yelled and ran towards him

"JIMINIEEE" Taehyung screamed and pushed Jade away, running into Jimin's embrace. Taehyung picked him up and twirled him around. Wooyoung and San were watching everything like lost confused puppies.

"i'm sorry but we're a little confused here" Wooyoung was the first one to speak up. Taehyung looked at him and then back at Jimin.

"did you make more friends while i was away?" he gave him a hurt look.

"what? no. he's Jade's friend" Jimin said and set himself back down on the ground.

"Jade's friend???" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"yes, dumbass" Jade said.

"hi. nice to meet you. i'm Taehyung and i grew up with these two." he grinned and put out his hand for Wooyoung to shake.

"hi hyung. i'm Wooyoung"

"oh yea talking about friends, this dude here was claiming he was Jade's friend too" Taehyung said and pointed at San. everyone stared at him, JUST noticing his presence.

"Sannie?" Jade asked

"hi" he said and smiled.

"Sannie what are you doing here?" Wooyoung popped his head out from behind Jade.

"so you guys DO know him. Jade when did you make friends other than Meg? you know after what happened-" Jade slapped her hand over his mouth, cause Wooyoung didn't know about it yet.

"shut up for a second shit head" she said and turned towards San, dragging him inside.

"i uh came here to study with you for midterms. i texted you but you didn't see it. why is Wooyoung here?"

"same reason"

"okay" San said and quickly hugged Jade, before turning to Wooyoung and squishing him in a bone crushing hug. Wooyoung grinned and hugged him back.

"wow so many uninvited guests today" Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

"HEY" Taehyung smacked him on the head. all five of them stood in the hall awkwardly.

"oh by the way Yunho is coming over soon" Taehyung said, mostly to Jimin, but Jade's, Wooyoung's and San's ears perked up at the familiar name

"that dumbfuck is coming over?" Wooyoung asked, excited.

"you know Yunho?"

"all three of us do" Jade smiled

"yea he's a close friend of ours" San added.

"well that's cool" Taehyung grinned

"now Jimin why don't you go back to cooking. Taehyung go help him. close your mouth no objections. San and Wooyoung come with me" Jade said and dragged two boys to the living room.

"did you two plan this?" she asked and plopped on the couch

"no" they said in unison

"little suspicious" she squinter eyes at them

"we did NOT plan this" San said and rolled his eyes, sitting on Wooyoung's lap, who didn't mind it and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"so Yunho is coming too. might as well call Hongjoong over" Jade said sarcastically "whole team is coming together"

"hey good ide-" Wooyoung started, but went quiet when he noticed Jade's eyes.

"i don't know if you noticed or not, but i dont like being around many people"

"but we're your friends"

"i mean yea, true"

"did you tell him?" San asked and pointed towards Wooyoung

"no"

"tell me what?"

"nothing"

"okay the tension is too much. we're playing storks" Wooyoung said and spread his hands out

"okay" Jade shrugged and aligned her hand over Wooyoung's, putting other one behind San's

"storks" Wooyoung said and slapped Jade's hand

"are flying"

"where?"

"far away"

"how many?"

"17"

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"

"11"

"12"

"13"

"14"

"15"

"16"

"17! HA I WON" Jade said and smacked San's hand, who didn't manage to move it away on time.

"its not big of a deal" he rolled his eyes.

"i always play storks with Jimin and he's very competitive, soo" Jade said and smirked, did a Debby Ryan hair tuck and then a finger gun.

"you have been spending too much time on tiktok" Wooyoung shook his head

"says you! you quote tiktok memes all the time" Jade defended herself "you even taught San some"

"for your information, it's not true" Wooyoung said.

"it is" San stuck out his tongue, but couldn't put it back in time. Wooyoung grabbed it and pulled, making San shriek.

"lef go oth my tong" San barely said, trying to pry Wooyoung's hand off his tongue.

"don't lie then" Wooyoung said and pulled it one last time, before letting it go.

"outh" San said.

"eyy now we have old lispy San" Jade said and giggled, high fiving Wooyoung.

"she looks really cheerful" Taehyung told Jimin, staring at the trio from the kitchen doorway.

"she is. she said she met these 8 guys and next thing you know she's a whole different person" Jimin said and smiled.

"i'm glad" he smiled too.

"WILL THE FOOD BE READY SOON, SHORTIE?" Jade yelled from the living room

"GO TO HELL. YOU'RE ADOPTED" Jimin yelled back. Taehyung saw the trio burst in laughter.

suddenly door bell rang and Jade jumped up to open it. there stood a tall Yunho with all this glory and gracefulness.

"YUNHOO" Jade yelled and hugged him.

"JADE" he squealed happily and hugged her back.

"come in. we have guests" she said and dragged him to the living room.

"what guests- WOOYOUNG! SAN!" Yunho screamed happily and dashed towards them both boys got up from the couch and hugged the giant boy.

"YUNHOO" they both yelled. they all had a big smile on their faces. Jade jumped on them.

"GROUP HUG HOES" she yelled. boys screamed and stumbled, falling on the couch. Jade fell on them and started laughing hysterically.

Taehyung and Jimin ran out of the kitchen to see what was happening, only to see 4 dorks laying on each other on couch, laughing their asses off while Wooyoung was yelling "MY LEG! MY FREAKING LEGG" and was getting ignored.

"YAH" Jimin yelled and crossed his arms over his apron. four heads popped up to stare at him, but a new wave of laughter came when they saw angry looking Jimin with an apron. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh too. Jimin sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Yunho you haven't seen Taehyung for 4 months. and you saw Jade last month. could you be a little fair right now?" he said.

"oop chile big boobz" Yunho rolled his eyes and got up from the tangled up trio. he skipped towards Taehyung and hugged him.

"i didn't miss your annoying and loud ass but finally someone tall to hug" Taehyung snickered and gave Jimin a side eye, who smacked him with a wooden spoon. Yunho laughed too.

"i heard from Jade that you were talking to her on the phone when Seonghwa hyung hit her with a bike" Yunho giggled. with that trio burst into another wave of laugh.

"holup he hit her with a bike??? Jade you fucking told me you tripped and fell. smh i wouldn't go on a date with someone who hit me with a bike"

"WAIT WAIT" Taehyung yelled "first of all, you shortie go cook i have a few questions" he shoved Jimin in the kitchen. " second, yes i was on the phone with her, but miss Jaeden since when do you go on dates, last time i met you you didn't have any friends other than Meg"

"it wasn't a fucking date you brainless" Jade threw her slipper at him. Taehyung dodged it.

"and can anyone tell me how do all of you met? this hoe is like biggest introvert out there" he said and sat down on the couch next to Yunho.

"would you believe if i told you it's none of your business?" Jade whispered in Taehyung's ear, pulled on his hair and smacked his head.

"YAAAH" he screamed and pulled on her leg, making her fall from the couch. "i'm older than you. be respectful"

"respectful my ass" Jade said and grabbed her second slipper, hitting Taehyung in the head with it. San, Wooyoung and Yunho were wiping their tears from laughing too much.

"you little-" Taehyung said and grabbed Jade with her throat. Jade bit his hand.

"KIM TAEHYUNG LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE AND GET YOUR ASS HERE" Jimin yelled from the kitchen. Taehyung let go of Jade and smacked her head, leaving to the kitchen.

"i hate him so much oh my god he's the worst did you guys see how he tried to choke me? and my ass still hurts from falling. he's so annoying i swear. i haven't seen him for 4 months and this is how he acts when he finally sees me? i would slam dunk him right then and there if it wasn't for his 6' ass. i just wanna choke him sometimes-" Jade mumbled and got up from the floor, dusting herself.

"stop rambling" Wooyoung said and chuckled.

"see? i got this habit from you guys. i start rambling with no end when i'm annoyed. and it's your fault. all 8 of you. you guys get on my nerves so much i could-"

"you're doing it again" San said and went back to Wooyoung's lap. Yunho stared at them in disbelief.

"see? i told you they act like a couple" Jade nudged Yunho and sat on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"it was hard to believe, but now i'm seeing it with my own eyes" Yunho said and pinched himself.

"can Jimin hurry up? i need to study" Jade mumbled

"all you have been doing is studying past few days. you need to rest" Wooyoung said and leaned his head on San's shoulder.

"yea but my score has to be perfect. i have to do my best" she said and smiled slightly.

"you always do tho" San said.

"i'm sure you will do well" Yunho ruffled her hair.

"we'll see" she started playing with her fuzzy sock.

"FOOD'S READY KIDDOS" Jimin screamed from the kitchen. Jade, San, Yunho and Wooyoung jumped up and ran towards the kitchen.

"yayy food" Jade giggled. everyone stared at her. Wooyoung swore his heart did a backflip and hit the woah.

"what" she looked up with innocent eyes.

"nothing" everyone mumbled and sat around the table.

"thank you for the food, hyung" San bowed slightly to Jimin

"eii~ it's nothing" he smiled and ruffled San's hair. Wooyoung kicked Jade from under the table, cause she looked concentrated on something.

"what are you doing, nerd" he asked. Jade jolt up and shook her head with a small smile.

Jade was doing the leftover English exercises in her mind.

"yaaah" Wooyoung kicked her once again. everyone stared at her. "you look like you're doing math or something"

"i'm not" she said and kept eating, thinking about the unsolved tasks.

"Jade! your nose is bleeding" Yunho shook her shoulders. Jade snapped out of it and touched her nose. it was indeed bleeding. she sighed

"oh my god, for how many times" Jimin grumbled and got up from the table to grab the cotton pad. Taehyung just shook his head. San, Wooyoung and Yunho stared at her, worried.

"what do you mean for how many times?" clueless San asked.

"she's like this before every exam. Jade gets nosebleeds when she's stressed and it happens alot before midterms or final exams. at least twice a day" Taehyung explained. and shook his head again.

"fuck this. my hoodie got stained" Jade mumbled.

"your hoodie is black, for fucks sake" Wooyoung said and turned towards Jimin, who was shoving a cotton pad in Jade's nostril. "and you just let her overwork herself until she gets nosebleeds?" he asked.

"i can't really do anything. she's really stubborn when it comes to exams and studying.

San, Wooyoung and Yunho sighed.

"keep eating, stupid ass" Taehyung shoved Jade a little and smiled. they all kept eating in an uncomfortable silence.

---

i wanted this chapter to be a little different but oop-

also this chapter was kinda inspired by one of the chapters from "that girl in love" by btshyteu. it's my fav ff, go read it.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

7.6K 210 8
Y'all know how it goes, we're hoes for Ateez. Read at your own risk. Long aus, imagines, scenarios different tropes, different genres. Enjoy :)
36.5K 1.3K 34
Complete โœ”๏ธ Aubrey never thought that she would meet Ateez but she goes to a fan meet where unexpected things happen that no one could actually thin...
64.9K 3.3K 32
where a random number keeps bugging eunjung for money. hi, and welcome! this is a text fic that was inspired by some BTS chat bot i played when i was...
8.4K 481 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^