The Daughter of the Alpha King

By xCuriousWriterx

She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good littl... More

Prologue
The Daughter of the Alpha King
Ch. 1 - Riding in a carriage
Ch. 2 - The Proposal
Ch. 3 - First time saying 'No'
Ch. 4 - What Happened?
Authors Note
Ch. 5 - Please Don't Tell
Ch. 6 - Seized
Ch. 7 - Meeting my Mate
Ch. 8 - Logan
Ch. 9 - No Sparks?
Ch. 10 - You Jerk
Dear Readers:
Ch. 11 - How is it my fault?
Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes
Ch. 13 - Running for dear life
Author's Note
Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek
Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor
Ch. 16 - You Disobeyed Me
Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster
Ch. 18 - Possessive Alpha
Ch. 19 - Alpha Winston
Ch. 20 - Is she dead?
Ch. 21 - Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 22 - Angry She Wolf
Ch. 23 - Controlling Rae
Ch. 24 - Jessyca
Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?
Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane
Ch. 27 - Facing the truth
Ch. 28 - The Attack
Ch. 29 - Special Prisoner
Ch. 30 - The Flyer
Ch. 31 - Banished
Ch. 32 - Black Knights pt. 1
Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2
Ch. 34 - Iris
Ch. 35 - The Plan
Ch. 36 - Luna
Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha
Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead
Ch. 39 - New Beginnings?
Ch. 40 - Bad Dreams
Ch. 41 - Transitioning
Ch. 42 - I Love You
Ch. 43 - Logan is back
Ch. 44 - Forever Promise
Ch. 45 - Mates
Ch. 46 - Ceremony pt. 1
Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2
Ch. 48 - King Charles
Ch. 49 - King of Rogues
Ch. 50 - Going Back Home
Ch. 51 - Old Friends
Ch. 52 - Light in my Life
Ch. 53 - Battle Plans
Ch. 54 - Counting Days
Ch. 55 - War
Ch. 56 - Dexter
Ch. 57 - Dexter's Story
Ch. 59 - Chase
Ch. 60 - Come and Get Me
Ch. 61 - Destiny
Ch. 62 - Ending It All
Ch. 63 - Our Story
Epilogue
Author's Note : Surprise!

Ch. 58 - Traitor

2.7K 113 12
By xCuriousWriterx

Hi my curious followers! I'm sorry it took me longer to update, I keep having to reset my password to log into my account. Hope you guys enjoy the chap!

-C.W.

----------------------------------------------------------

Logan

"WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted in the face of a rogue.

I gripped his shirt lifting him up from the ground.

"Tell me where she is!" I demanded angrily.

The rogue merely smiled at me not saying a word. I growled in anger grabbing his head and twisting it all the way breaking it. His body fell on the other dead rogue whom I had also broken his neck as well.

I looked up in frustration at all the remaining rogues we captured tied up altogether. The castle was still ruined and we hadn't bothered to fix it. We had been interrogating the remained live rogues for the past week after the battle and since Rose was taken.

It was a week since my mate was stolen right from under me. I was pissed. No I was beyond pissed. I was raging. Raging that Dexter managed to outsmart us and get what he wanted.

"Fucking bastards." I growled picking up a rock and nailing it at a rogue's head.

He fell forward blood immediately oozing out of his skull and onto the grass. The other rogues flinched slightly but otherwise kept their mouths shut.

"Logan." James warned me.

I looked angrily. "It's been a week. They won't talk and the longer Dexter has her, the longer he's torturing her!"

"I know man." James said trying to calm me down. "But we won't get anything out of them if you keep killing them."

"They don't deserve to live. I should rip their hearts out and send them to Dexter." I balled my fists up glaring at the rogues.

James put a hand on my shoulder. "He won't care. He has another army with him, sending him hearts of his old one won't bring her back."

"And how exactly do we get her back?" I snapped. "We don't know where he took her, we don't know if she's--"

I couldn't bring myself to wonder if she was alive. I didn't want to think that she was dead. I couldn't even feel our bond anymore. Her presence should've been strong, we completed the mating process. I should be able to feel her easily even with my wolf not being here.

It felt as if our connection was severed. If she were in pain, I'd rather feel that than feeling nothing from her. I heard a roar and a slicing sound. I looked to see King Charles behead another rogue with his sword fuming angrily.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER!" He screamed out.

His voice was powerful. I could feel his power surge through my body making me slightly shudder, the same when Roselyn first yelled at me.

"Sire we have the packs searching every pack, even unknown lands for her." His beta, Marcus told him.

King Charles didn't listen to his beta and he stabbed another rogue in the chest.

"I will destroy Dexter if it is the last thing I do." He declared to all of us.

He looked to me, both of us nodding coming to an agreement.

"Kill. Them. All." He growled.

~*~

I stood over the new bloodshed.

King Charles and I tore every rogue that was alive to pieces. That was probably our first bonding moment. Everyone had left to patrol or search for our missing princess. King Charles went back to the castle to search every map and secret hideouts in the world where Dexter could be.

I stayed back just scanning the bodies. We had a burial for royal and dark eclipse fallen pack members, we mainly lost them to the bombs. Those fallen wolves would never be forgotten and always remembered for their bravery.

I stood in the grass still covered in blood just gazing at the trees. My mate was out there somewhere. I needed to believe and have faith that she was alive. I looked up at the full moon shining over the castle. I couldn't believe I was about to do this.

"Moon Goddess, I pray and plead to you. I beg to give me a sign that she's alive. Give me the strength to find and protect her till the end of my days." I prayed to her.

I hadn't prayed to the Moon Goddess in years. My mom would make me and my sister Posie pray every night saying it was a sign of gratitude and respect to her.

After their deaths I stopped, I grew to hate the Moon Goddess for allowing them to be taken from me. I could blame her now for letting Dexter win but he hasn't won yet.

It was mine. I wasn't strong enough to protect her as I thought. I waited for a sign but looking up at the moon I didn't feel or see anything.

I sighed wiping some blood of my arm and was about to turn back into the castle when I felt hot. My skin started burning intensely, my clothes felt too tight on me and they fell away like shredded paper.

I growled in pain dropping to my hands and knees, every bone in my body started cracking one by one. I opened my eyes and could see my veins popping from my hands and arms as I suddenly began growing taller but still on my knees.

My skin ripped away from my body and I felt like I had exploded. Only a second later, whatever was left of my body seemed to fuse back together and I felt taller than I had ever felt before.

My lips curled back from my teeth and I tried to scream, but instead of a scream, I heard a howl. A loud and mighty howl. It was my howl. I looked down at my hands, but instead of hands, I saw dark blue paws running.

My vision changed, everything was magnified. I could see the tiny bugs in the grass, ants climbing the trunks of the tree and most importantly I could see the moon.

The way I saw the moon was the way wolves see the moon. Clear, bright and full of warmth. I raced through the forest feeling like I had just shifted for the first time when I was 16.

What the hell was going on? I couldn't shift, my inner wolf wasn't back yet so how could I shift? I came to a pond and stopped where it met the grass. I looked into my reflection and I saw my wolf form. 

'Logan.' A familiar voice inside my head said.

'Blade?' I questioned splashing the water making sure my eyes weren't playing any tricks on me.

'I'm back.' He said firmly.

'How could this be happening?' I asked. 'They said it was unknown when you'd return.'

'The Moon Goddess heard your prayer. She freed me from my weak state and allowed me to reconnect with you, allowing you to shift.'

I could still feel the resentment and left over anger from him. I hadn't spoken to my wolf since I almost tried to kill our own mate. I knew Blade cared about her from the very beginning and I tore a rift between him and I.

'I can't believed praying worked.' I remarked sitting down next to the pond. 'I'm sorry for everything. I've been a terrible wolf to you, I've failed you. I've failed our mate.'

I could feel Blade sigh. 'Let's just talk about that later asshole. But what are you talking about? Where's our mate? Where is Roselyn?'

I filled my wolf in from the time I came back to where we were now.

'She's gone?' Blade asked heartbrokenly then roared. 'You let Dexter take her! How could you do this? I should've let both of us become rogues that way she could be FREE FROM YOU!'

My head started to burn as Blade's anger was trying to take over my mind.

'Blade I tried my best. Dexter, he, I don't know how he won. I can't feel her, I can't feel anything.' I whimpered in pain.

'I don't want to hear your excuses! You've never cared about her, treated her as a possession. Rose is the only thing I care about and YOU--' He began screaming in my head.

'I LOVE HER!' I screamed.

'Don't give me that shit Logan. All your shit is just that, a pile of shit.' Blade growled.

'No Blade. I truly love her. I'm in love with her, I always have been. There has never been a time where I didn't love her. I was a coward to accept my feelings, and yes I hurt her and put her in harms way over and over. But... I've really changed this time, for her.' I confessed crying. 

My heart was shattering as I thought about every single moment from when I met her to now. All those times where she cried, she was hurt, where she screamed in fear and in pain. I noticed it all but I didn't care, I didn't care to change then or comfort her or even let her reject me. I forced her to stay with me knowing it broke her.

'Blade. I've failed at the only redemption I've had. She's my redemption and I lost her. You take over. You take control and find her.' I proposed sitting on the grass.

Blade rumbled inside of me. 'I can't take over your mind again. I don't know what will happen if I do. So you and I are going to have to work together to get her back. Understand?'

'We will Blade. I swear we will get her back. I swear it.' I promised him.

And I was going to keep that promise.

'We are doing this my way. If you don't listen I will not hesitate to take over and deal with the consequences.' He challenged me.

'Alpha.' James mind linked me. 'We have news...you better come quick.'

I raced back to the castle and into the clearing where James stood waiting for me. His eyes widened as he saw me run to him in my wolf form. I phased into my human form and walked to him.

"Wait, how did, how are you able to phase? Is Blade back?" He asked confused.

"Long story." I told him. "What happened?"

I followed him in the direction of the castle that was still standing. I grabbed an extra shirt and shorts from one of the bags my pack members packed. Thankfully the side of the castle where we stayed was not destroyed.

"Let's just say it's not what we expected at all." James said gritting his teeth.

We walked in the doors and saw King Charles, Beta Marcus, Third David and some royal guards gathered together.

"You fucking bastard!" A girl screamed and I heard a loud pop sound.

I walked around everyone to see Iris pummeling her ex-fiance Garrett. She uppercutted him, kicked his boys and punched him full on. James ran picking her off Garrett who was lying bleeding on the floor.

She thrashed in his arms screaming. "Fuck off! Let me at him! I'll kill him!"

I looked at King Charles confused. "Charles what's going on?"

King Charles looked livid and betrayed. "Garrett was not accounted for in the battle. He didn't fight."

I looked back at Garrett who was sitting against the wall wiping blood off his face.

"Son why didn't you fight?" Davis asked.

I saw him before the battle though, him and Chase.

He smiled with blood in his teeth. "It wasn't my fight."

"You didn't follow your kings command." King Charles growled. "You were to fight to protect your future queen."

Garrett let out a laugh. "She's not my future queen anymore."

I evaluated him and noticed something off.

"Rose is your future queen bitch." Iris growled still being held back by James.

I smelled his scent carefully, his blood covered him but another's blood scent was faintly on him. 

I looked at King Charles. "What evidence do you have on him?"

"He was caught sneaking a rogue out of here. One that was not tied up." He told me angrily.

I walked to Garrett lifting him up easily by his shirt looking into his eyes. His eyes didn't once move or waver in fear or secrecy and I knew my answer.

"You didn't fight because you knew where Rose's secret bunker was. You waited till the bombs came and gave her Dexter, her blood scent lingers on you." I growled putting it all together.

A round of silence came around the room and Garrett's eyes gleamed with delight. We had a traitor. And that traitor was Garrett. 

But that made me wonder.

Where the hell was Chase?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
179K 7.2K 25
you know that girl who has the perfect life with friends and a loving family? You know the popular blonde with looks. Well I'm the opposite. with a b...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
8.5M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...