Train to Love ☑

By __Miss_Fantasy__

Her soul was torn He came as her stitches She was humiliated, so He became her praise She was cheated once... More

Foreword
Aesthetics
Prologue
Platform No. 1
Platform No. 2
Platform No. 3
Platform No. 4
Platform No. - 5
Platform No. - 6
Platform No. - 8
Platform No. - 9
Platform No. - 10
S - 11
S - 12
S - 13
S - 14
S - 15
S - 16
S - 17
S - 18
S - 19
S - 20
M - 21
M - 22
M - 23
M - 24
M - 25
M - 26
M - 27
M - 28
M - 29
Train reached its destination of Love
Time for good byes

Platform No. - 7

1.3K 126 61
By __Miss_Fantasy__

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem. 

Shabna peeked outside the window for the third time, there was still no sign of Armaan. 

It was going to be twelve in the afternoon and she had expected him to be home at least during the morning. 

But it was getting out of hand. Before, Shabna was not aware of what Armaan was doing behind her back but now that she knew, he was crossing all the limits. He didn't care a bit about her and her state, rather he was starting to spend more time with the other lady. 

Shabna not addressing the matter, made him more persistent and free of regret. 

When there was not a single sign of him returning anytime soon, Shabna sighed. 

She held the headboard of the bed and sat down. What was life expecting from her? 

She felt very weak at heart. Being pregnant, what women often craved for was love, affection and care to be showered on them. And women like Shabna deserved all of that. 

If the amount of water that left her eyes was stored into an empty land, it would make the land transform into an ocean. 

Sadly, people like Armaan didn't value them. If only they could know how precious the tears of their wife were, how much effort it took for a wife to make their house into a home, we could perhaps hope it would make them change. In reality, they were all selfish and they won't change at any cost. They only took everyone's efforts for fulfilling their needs. 

Shabna's phone beeped and she swiped it to open the lock. 

Shabna! Girl! If he is still not home. I will prescribe you the medicine, Just kill the pest!!! 

Despite her state, Shabna smiled seeing Jesima's message. Indeed she should be thankful to Allah for blessing her with people who actually loved her to the moon and back. 

Shabna was about to answer her when her phone started ringing. It was her Mom. 

"Assalamu alaikum Ma," her voice broke as a lone tear fell from her right eye. Oh how much she missed her mother's presence around her. 

"Wa alaikum assalam. How are you doing Beta?" Mubeena asked. 

"Alhamdulillah. Allah is with me." 

"I am sorry Shabna for doing this to you. But what option did I have?" Mubeena cried, "If only you knew the pain of women who don't have a husband. This world raises their hands towards them and they only make them taste bitterness Beta. They don't make them live peacefully", 

"I understand Mamma. I am not leaving Armaan. He will change, In shaa Allah." Shabna got up once again and went towards the window, "He would change after he sees his daughter's face." She placed her hand over her protruding belly. 

"I am praying day and night for that only Shabna. May Allah grant him Hidayah," Mubeena prayed. 

"Aameen," Shabna sincerely said, closing her tear stained eyes. 

If only Armaan knew how much turmoil he was causing to this pure soul. 

One does not know the value of the people they have in their life and take them for granted. They only get to know their essence when they are no longer available in their life. 

......  

It had been more than two weeks.  

Armaan was doing more than ever. He spent more time outside than at home.  

Shabna was left alone. She was being patient but the question was, how many more days.  

The more she delayed talking about it, the more he was going away from her.  

But, she was silent because she has her reasons. For starters, who would have the strength to listen from the mouth of the one they love to be told they are not enough for them.  

She can never listen to him say that he didn't find her beautiful or attractive enough.  

How could she?  

At the same time, she is unable to see him going far away from her. Leaving her behind.  

She needs to discuss with him sooner or later. She chose to be sooner even if she has to undergo immense pain.  

"Shabna! I have work to carry on, rather standing here." Armaan spoke running a hand over his hair.  

Cool breeze hit her hair, her bangs covering her amber eyes, as she stood on the terrace.  

"What important work Armaan?" she breathed heavily, she really can't address this out loud.  

When Armaan looked at her face. Her hand went to put those bangs behind her ears.  

"Watching movies with her?" Tears welled up her eyes,"Armaan how could you do this to me?" She crossed her hands over her chest.  

"Come on Shabna! I thought you are cool over that fact," he replied casually.  

"Cool?" She was hanging low in the chain of the thoughts. She couldn't take it anymore. "Armaan don't you regret doing this to me?" She asked anger raising storms inside her.  

"Shabna," Armaan turned and started walking, "I did what I liked. I like her." 

"Then why did you marry me?" Shabna forcefully turned him around. 

"Our Marriage just happened. Leave if you want to, I don't care." 

Shabna's hands fell to her sides. 

"What about the baby Armaan?" After a moment, she placed his hand over her abdomen. 

"To Hell with it." He pulled away. 

His words caused a hurricane inside her. All she wanted was death to succumb to her pain. Her eyes blurred with tears. 

Without another glance Armaan started to walk away. 

Shabna's world was falling apart. The jigsaw puzzle she built with so much care just broke away. 

"Armaan," she called out, "You can't leave me like that!" 

It fell on deaf ears for he was going towards the door inside which were steps which leaded downstairs. "Armaan!" Shabna ran after him. 

She was so close to touch his arm, but in vain. In her distress, she didn't see him climb down the stairs. She slipped by the edge of the stair and when he turned around, it was too late. She slipped right in front of him yet he failed to catch her. Within a matter of seconds she was rolling down. 

"Armaan," was her last cry as she lay on the porch, surrounded with nothing but blood.  

.....  

I am in tears.. Oh my poor Shabna!  

What do yu guy's feel.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
737 71 4
↻ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 & 𝘐 ⤵︎ "𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸e 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱." - Hearts That Blooms Into Petals And Creates A Dazzling Flower And Spreads Fragr...
115K 10.1K 23
Book 2 of "Destined To Be" [Winner Of Tweet Your Story India] In the hustle-bustle of the Twenty-First Century, where everyone forgets about themself...
602K 40.9K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...