Train to Love ☑

By __Miss_Fantasy__

Her soul was torn He came as her stitches She was humiliated, so He became her praise She was cheated once... More

Foreword
Aesthetics
Prologue
Platform No. 1
Platform No. 2
Platform No. 3
Platform No. 4
Platform No. - 5
Platform No. - 7
Platform No. - 8
Platform No. - 9
Platform No. - 10
S - 11
S - 12
S - 13
S - 14
S - 15
S - 16
S - 17
S - 18
S - 19
S - 20
M - 21
M - 22
M - 23
M - 24
M - 25
M - 26
M - 27
M - 28
M - 29
Train reached its destination of Love
Time for good byes

Platform No. - 6

1.4K 121 59
By __Miss_Fantasy__

Bismillah hir Rahman nir Raheem. 

"I am nervous," Sameer said, rubbing his hands together. 

Maahi turned the steering towards the left while he eyed Sameer warily. 

"Maahi I am really nervous." 

"Sameer it's just a meeting, they are not going to rattle your throat," Maahi assured as he ran a hand through his hair. 

"What if she finds me ugly?" Sameer asked with worry. 

"You are at your level best today Sameer." he drove past the road.  

"What if she doesn't like my dress?" Sameer straightened his shirt a bit and looked to see if it had any crease in his perfectly ironed clothes.  

He was wearing a white buttoned up shirt and rolled sleeves with black jeans.  

"Don't forget you made me iron the same shirt thrice till it turned to be perfectly ironed." Maahi took a right.  

"Maahi! What if my throat goes dry and I can’t say a word."  

Maahi rolled his eyes.  

"Drink some water when that happens, Sameer." He drove through the valley ahead.  

"What if-” Sameer started again and Maahi stopped the car in front of a house.  

Sameer peeked outside the window to see the house and once the realisation hit him that they had really arrived at the place he turned towards Maahi. Beads of sweat lining his forehead.  

Sameer was from a very poor background. His parents lived a hard life and raised him undergoing so many hard situations. This made Sameer focused on building his career. Not once did he get distracted. Alhamdulillah when he achieved everything he wished for, his parents wanted him to get settled.  

That evening was his first meeting with a potential wife. Sameer was really anxious.  

"Sameer, chill dude!" Maahi assured again, running a hand through his hair, "It's going to be alright." 

"Maahi! I am telling you, you would be searching for a girl in the US to marry because they are very easy to handle," when Maahi gave him a look, he continued, "I mean I have seen many on Instagram with a jeans and a hijab, they are very easy-going and understanding. Those meetings will go smoothly unlike mine." He finished. 

"Oh, so you have been seeing girls on Instagram. Huh?" Maahi spoke his voice a bit high. 

"No. I just meant their culture, their attire and attitudes." Sameer blinked. 

"Come on dude! You meant they were good looking," Maahi winked, "And that too when you are outside a girl's house and, not to forget the girl who you are looking to be your spouse. Great Sameer. You are Great!" Maahi clapped his hands and opened his door. 

He walked to the other side of the car and opened the passenger seat door,"Now leave those Instagram images and focus on being a good son in law to this family you are going to meet." 

..... 

The house lay all scattered.  

Maahi was packing his bags as he was leaving the next day.  

"Maahi can't you stay till the wedding?" Sameer asked as he lay on his bed scrolling through his phone.  

"Nope."  

"Such a Meanie." Sameer turned around.  

"And what are you? a saint?" Maahi zipped the suitcase.  

"By the way, what are you doing?" Maahi jumped into the bed and snatched the phone from Sameer's hands.  

"Hey!"Sameer groaned as Maahi got down and ran to the kitchen.  

"Dude! You are texting," Maahi shook his head disapproving.  

"Maahi! Just give me my phone, man."  

"No way Sameer!" Maahi ran a hand through his hair, "What you are doing is wrong. Totally wrong, bud!" 

"Look who's talking. You called me a Saint a little while ago." Sameer tried to take the phone from Maahi's hand. 

"That was just a joke." Maahi sat on the counter.  

"Dude! It's haraam to talk to a girl before Nikah," Maahi said.  

"Come on Maahi! The whole world does it. Actually the world does even more, I am just texting, that's all," Sameer chirped.  

"Sameer!" Maahi called his name, "Bud! You can't indulge in haraam even if the whole world does it. Rather you should do things in a halaal way, even if you are the only one doing it."  

When Sameer didn't react to his words, Maahi threw the phone towards him, which he luckily caught.

"Come sit here." Maahi patted the counter space next to him, and Sameer obliged.  

"You are my very good Sameer, and personally I admire you. But when you do something wrong, as a friend I must warn you against it," Maahi explained himself.  

"Listen! Allah has forbidden this. When a boy and girl are alone the third person with them is Shaythan. You may speak casually at first but this third person will eventually take you to the next level. What if you don't marry her? I mean it's not hundred percent sure that you are going to marry this particular girl, anything can happen. If suddenly death approaches you, you would die sinning Sameer."

"Hmm," Sameer looked up to see his friends face, "You are right! I won't talk to her."

Maahi smiled.  

"I love you for who you are Sameer. I am going to miss you." Maahi put a hand over Sameer.  

"That's saddening, dude! Who would be there for me to guide me into the straight path like you," Sameer said, "I am gonna miss you real bad."

....  

Maahi walked through the crooked lane, both of his hands in his pockets.  

It was getting dark every passing moment, with the half moon only illuminating the path directed him to his destination.  

The small gate creeked as he opened it and stepped inside. He walked to the counter and once the receptionist looked at his face, he smiled.  

"Maahi Beta! Welcome." Bilal the receptionist greeted warmly.  

"Assalamu alaikum uncle! How are you?" Maahi asked as he shook the old man's hand.  

"Wa alaikum assalam beta, I am all good," the old man's smile was radiating happiness, "Thank Allah! You came. Saad was being persistent to see you before you go."

"I came for him Uncle. Where is he?" 

"In his room. Come I will walk you there," Bilal started walking beside Maahi.  

"All the packings finished?" Bilal asked as Maahi fell in step with him.  

"Alhamdulillah Uncle, all set."  

They turned the corridors containing small rooms on each side and reached the room which Maahi came to visit.  

"Will leave you here." Bilal patted Maahi's shoulder and left.  

Maahi took a deep breath as he opened the door. The occupant of the room who was laying on the bed jolted up seeing him enter.  

"Bhaiya!" Saad ran and hugged Maahi's legs,"Thought you will leave me without a good bye," he cried.  

"How could I leave you like that, Saad?" Maahi asked as he fell on his knees to hug the little bundle of happiness.  

Saad was an orphan just like Maahi, living in an orphanage. Maahi visited the place every month fulfilling the needs of this boy and spent an ample amount of time together.  

"Bhaiya! Are you really gonna go away?" Saad looked up to see Maahi's face, tears welling his small eyes.  

"Saad! I am going to always call you and send you yummy chocolates from there, and when I get settled, I will come and take you with me. Alright?"  

"Yeahh!" Saad smiled sadly.  

"What about these chocolates. Don't you want to eat them?" Maahi handed him his favorite chocolate and the little one's eyes lit up.  

Maahi admired and loved this relationship he had with this boy.  

When he finally left the place after an hour, he handed Bilal an envelope for taking care of Saad.  

The old man gave him his prayers.  

That's what matters in this temporary world; charity and prayers from others. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 40.9K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...
254K 17.7K 36
She was a miracle to him but her life was cursed. Cursed by a sacrifice she made to her own. He was full of mistakes but the kind of perfect she want...
165K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
558K 24.4K 41
He was the Man who preferred darkness. She was the Woman who preferred brightness. He preferred Loneliness. She preferred Togetherness. He had suf...