Pestilence Over Remnant [Read...

KiriKiwiS द्वारा

((Revision/Overhaul Coming Soon))) Plague Doctor X RWBY You were once a fairly average young-ish man. You enj... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1: I'm Certified... I swear
Chapter 2: What Greater Test Subject?
Chapter 3: Vi Veri Veniversum...
Chapter 4: ...Vivus Vici!
AUTHORS PAGE (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 5: Doctor VS Wizard
Chapter 6: Meeting The "Interns"
Chapter 7: Scavenger Hunt Melody
Chapter 8: Prep The Med Bay
Chapter 9: Bang The Doldrums
Chapter 10: Icecream Is For Closers
Chapter 11: Buon Appetito, Mestoli!
!Celebration! (Authors Page) 1k+ Views
Chapter 12: Discount Orochimaru
Chapter 13: Farewell Fanfare
Chapter 14: Welcome To Low Budget Passione
Authors Page (Poll?)
Chapter 15: Echo Above The Stars
Chapter 16: Omea Wa Mou...DISECT-O
[POLL] + [IMPORTANT] (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 17: Treat The Patient, Not the Disease
Happy Halloween (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 18: Professor And Profession
Chapter 19: Two Sides, Same Septim
Chapter 20: Sealed & Stamped
Discord Server (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 20.5: The Almighty Shell
Chapter 21: Brims On, Masks Strapped
Chapter 22: Gracefully Falling Forward
Chapter 23: Detoxifying Just To Re-Intoxicate
Chapter 24: Alcohol Reigns Over All
Chapter 25: Citrus Flavored Icecream
Chapter 26: Task Failed Successfully
Chapter 28: Koi No Yokushiryoku
NEW BOOK
Chapter 29: "Dark Hearts...[Part 1]
XMAS Special: (Kiwi XMAS Crossover)
Chapter 30: "Don't Break..." [Part 2]
Chapter 31: "They Bruise..." [Grand Finale]
Chapter 32: A Revision of Sorts

Chapter 27: Festivity Breeds Pandemics

2.4K 32 151
KiriKiwiS द्वारा

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. If you STILL need a reminder, Promptly bash your head against a oven. All Art/Vids/Music shown are property of their respective artists/companies....also, Vivi isn't a doctor, but I still love him. Sorry for swapping out the usual Plague Doctor aesthetic.

***3RD PERSON POV***
Location: Vale (Festival Grounds)
Time: 4:45PM

At long last...the festival was in full swing. Vendors ranging from merchandise stalls to simple food stands stood erect, dishing out their products to those who would pay.

After the oh so lovely speech briefly explaining the importance of this "holiday" from the headmaster's of each Academy, every hunter in training eagerly flooded into the "fair grounds". Nearly every stand was bustling with business, nearly every food cart was dishing out meals at a rapid pace, nearly every vendor was handing out plushies, pins, figurines, replicas of renowned weapons, and other merchandise.

At this moment, the Amity Colosseum soared in view of all, proudly above the city of Vale. It truly was a sight to behold. A testament of every kingdoms will to live in peace with each other and battle the Grimm as one. Bullheads and other transport ships carried students, spectators, and tourists back and forth at a seemingly endless routine. Every ship that would drop off said attendees at the fair grounds would be met with another Bullhead dropping off an equal amount at the ever filling arena in the sky.

Truth be told...Y/N was taken aback. All this time...he had resnetsd even thinking of attending this "piss-poor" event. Now that he stood in the middle of it, he felt himself est his words...metaphorically of course. Perhaps this event wasn't too bad....though, he could do without the crowds. He always resented crowds. To many people...to little space he semi-bitterly thought.

Prior to the Vytal Festival, The headmasters had agreed to allow Y/N participate in the ongoing tournament. Under one condition at least...due to him being a "One Man Team" he would not be able to participate in any matches due to him being "alone". And so, in order to keep the playing field "Fair" with the added benefit of letting Y/N fully participate, they had temporarily allowed Y/N to join team CEN (Cane) in order to fulfill the role of their missing Team Member. If Y/N remembered correctly, he would be "filling in" for one "Mercury Black" charater. Due to this, Team CEN was allowed a unique temporary name change to team PCEN (Pecan). ["P" For "Pestilence/Plague Doctor]

At this particular moment, he sat with his temporary team _CEN, JNPR, and his former team RWBY. Truth be told, they were in the middle of enjoying a rather nice meal, courtesy of Pyrrha Nikos after Weiss's card had "declined". Apparantly, Weiss had "overspent" on her monthly allowance. Considering she was a Schnee, one has to wonder...What does a filthy rich family that owns half of Remnant consider a "Allowance"?

Weiss: *scoff* "I thought I only spent one hundred thousand Lien...this is SO unfair..."

In response to the absurd number, Y/N began choking on his ramen. As he figuratively died on his own noodly goodness, the two girls seated to his left and right respectively, Cinder and Neo, comforted the boy by softly patting his back. Of course...they too were taken aback by Weiss's "meager" allowance.

Emerald: "I...come again?"

Ruby: "Weiss, you really need to get a grip over your shopping sprees..."

Weiss: "I only bought things we needed!"

Yang: "Which explains the fifthteen bags from Madam Guru's?"

Weiss: "Those dresses were a must have!"

Blake: *sad cat noises* "We could have bought so many cans of tuna..."

Ruby: "Or cookies! Those are the real must have!"

Y/N: "We..." *cough* "...could have you know" *cough* "bought Weiss a..." *cough* "leash to keep her from-" *cough* ..."spending so much." *cough*

Cinder: *rubbing Y/N's back* "There there...you're doing great."

Ren: *sip of his tea* "We could have also bought Nora a chain. *glancing at Nora* "Or two..."

Nora: *triumphantly* "Chains won't stop me from destroying another restaurant!"

Jaune: *nervous laugh* "Make that..three chains..."

The group collectively shared a friendly laugh at this comment. As the cheerful bickering carried on, the members of _CEN couldn't help but wonder why they were. They were meant to set preparations for the destruction of Beacon and Vale...and yet...they somehow managed to make friends with these insufferable idiots. What was meant to be a simple "infiltrate and sabotage" mission wound up becoming something...much more. Despite the reluctantly enjoyable memories the trio had made...they still had a job to do.

Hints of self doubt were covered by their professional demeanor in accordance with their "friendly/helpful" cover. Still though...did they really have to ruin something they had been deprived of for most of their lives? Shaking them out of their self doubt, announcements for the next Team match rang out.

Glynda(Intercom): "Would Team PCEN and Team SRDT (Stardust) Please make their ways to prepare for their match? I repeat, Team PCEN and Team SRDT, Make your ways to prepare for their match. Thank you."

Emerald: "Aw shit...already?!" The mint haired girl dreadfully said.

Cinder: *sigh* "Let's go ladies...and gentleman."

Rising from their seats, Team PCEN gave a polite farewell to the seated teams. Following this, the quartet hastily made their way towards a Bullhead that awaited to carry them to the Amity Coliseum.

Yang: "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

Ruby: "WE GO CHEER THEM ON?!"

Yang: "Damn right! Let's go!"

Blake: "I guess theres no problem with that."

Weiss: "I just hope it'll be interesting. Well JNPR, are you coming too?"

Seeing no reason not to witness their friend's match, JNPR rose from their seat to join team RWBY.

***Location Change brought to you by Chibi Neo fixing Chibi Y/N's new outfit***

Location: Amity Coliseum

Team PCEN stood in a locker room, making "finishing touches" on their battle attire. Seeing as this was a special occasion, Y/N decided to have a tad more fun with his normal outfit. Instead of his normal Plague Doctor attire, he had chosen an outfit Neo practically BEGGED him to buy many moons ago. Seeing as the enemy teams name was "Stardust", he found it only fitting he would adorn this garb...

Stepping out of a stall, he stood in full view of his three companions. Though he still wore his Plague Doctor's mask and brimmed hat, he discarded his cowl to allow his H/C to fly proudly. His outfit for this tournament was still as equally dapper as per usual.

(Ignore the face. Y'all got yo trusty Plague Doctor mask and hat. Also, throw in a Red Heart on the front of the mask and hat. This outfit is brought to you by a homie on discord)

Cinder and Emerald both gazed at the doctor with bewilderment. It was quite the snazzy outfit indeed. Neo meanwhile, had already seen this outfit...seeing as she MADE him buy it.

The Plague Doctor then propped his right leg on a nearby bench, further presenting himself. The clothing hugged his body tightly...of course, this was it's intended purpose. To look classy, seductive, AND imposing. If he was to wear this, he would need his personality to match it...and match it, he would...for he alone had the belief of settling for nothing less then putting on the greatest of shows.

Neo drooled slightly at the boy's "new" look. One could say...it was the entire reason for forcing him to buy it. Cinder blushed as her eyes looked him up and down. The way the material hugged his body was quite perverse to say the least. Emerald, gave a nod of approval. Admittedly...she too was a little flustered...but not in that way. She merely recognized he looked, as he would put it, "rather dapper."

Y/N: *lifting chin up with confidence* "And so, how do I, Lord Y/N appear?"

Salem: *Catcalling whistle* My my...I wouldn't mind you dressing like that more~♡

Neo: As always, absolutely smoking~ ;)

Cinder: *rubbing arm nervously* "Q-quite the head t-turner..."

Emerald: "Looks good, partner. You ready?"

Y/N: *arrogantly* "I, Lord Y/N, shall always be ready."

Salem: An attitude to boot? You got me head over heels Mr."Brando"~♡

Y/N: Some might say, that's the entire purpose.

Cinder: "Ahem...alright..uhm, l-lets head off?"

Y/N: "Ah...and so we shall..."

The group then made their out of the meager locker room...after a few minutes...they awaited their soon to be spectacular entrance.

[Audience 3RD POV]

Glynda(Intercom): "And for our next match, we have team SRDT facing off against Team PCEN."

Oobleck(Intercom): "AND WHAT AWAITS THE BRAVE AND DARING COMBATANTS IS NONE OTHER THEN A URBAN ENVIRONMENT ACCOMPANIED BY THE LOVLEY GRASLANDS OF A VALLEY! SUCH A BRILLIANT COMBINATION INDEED! THE CONTRAST IN THE BIOMES ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORING!

Port(Intercom): "Who will triumph in the face of each other?! Who shall claim victory?! Who shall go home in defeat?! Which team shall usurp a victory and gain a monumental step foward in becoming Remnant's future guardians?!"

Glynda(Intercom): "With that being said, We proudly present...

G/O/P(Intercom): "TEAM SRDT, LED BY SCION NORIAKI!"

Uproarus applause and cheering followed suit as a rag tag team of hunters in trading proudly stormed the "starting platforms". As they did so, the tremendously large screens above the battlefield displayed their names and aura gauges with pride.

The leader, Scion, wore a green kimono like cloak. Rudolf, Dionysus, and Tripoli's (His team members) faces' were displayed along with his. Rudolf wore a lengthy black school jacket with a cap that seemed to meld with his onyx hair. Underneath his jacket, he adorned a purple shirt. Dionysus wore a tan short sleeved jacket over a simple T-Shirt. Finally, Tripoli wore a...peculiar tank top with only one strap...to say the least...the four wore green, black, blue, and grey pants respectively. The group also wore matching combat boots with their team name stitched to the sides of where their ankles should be.

After performing a flurry of dramatic poses, they stood proud on their platform.

Blake: "They sure seem cocky..."

Weiss: "Arrogant yet very charismatic."

Yang: "Hubba hubba, momma likes what she see~"

Ruby: "Yang...you say that about everyone..."

Jaune: "Well...she never said that about me..."

Ruby: "Yang, you say that about almost everyone." The young leader corrected.

Ren: "Hold that thought Ruby..."

Pyrrha: "Here they come! Here's our team PCEN!"

Nora: "HAVE AT THEM, PCEN! BREAK THEIR FEEBLE MORTAL LEGS!"

Glynda(Intercom): "This year...we have a special circumstance...

Pyrrha: "Special indeed...a one man team filling in for CEN's injured teammate."

Sun: "Wait...If CEN was originally from Haven, and Y/N is a Beacon student, who gets bragging rights if they win?"

Neptune: "Probably both teams. The details are a little confusing if ya ask me..."

G/O/P(Intercom): "Team PCEN! Co-Led by Cinder Fall and Y/N L/N!"

Team PCEN then stepped out of a entranceway. As they ascended to their own platform, Y/N struck his own pose. Crossing his arms and propping one leg over the over, he then arched his back ever so slighlty as make himself seem "Holyer then thou" towards his opponents. As he only had his brimmed hat and mask, his H/C flowed elegantly in a rather mesmerizing fashion.

Emerald simply began twirling her dagger/handgun hybrid weapons as she glared at the opposing teams. Neo proudly displayed a smug smirk as she carelessly toyed with her parosel. Seizing the attention and "spotlight", she then lightly began leaning against Y/N's left arm. Cinder Fall, placed a hand on her hip whilst her other hand lightly held her bow. Although she did seem rather imposing, Internally, the fall maiden was fangirling. Awh, They said Cinder Fall AND Y/N L/N~! Was one of her many inner comments about the entire situation.

PCEN's images and aura gauges were then displayed across from SRDT's. The only barrier being a large "V.S." lettering. Now satisfied, Team PCEN relaxed their bodies slightly....except Y/N. His posing only intensified as strange lettering made by his semblance appeared around him. Neo felt herself fight back a muted giggle, and in order to further combat it, she did the only sensible thing she could think of...lean in closer to her beloved Plague Doctor/Brando Cosplayer. With her free hand, she locked arms with the appendage Y/N had propped against his hip.

Blake: "Oh Oum...Y/N looks so..."

Yang: "HOT AS FU-"

Weiss: "Elegant! I-I'm sure y-you mean...e-elegant!" The Ice Queen interrupted as she felt her face flare up.

Ruby: "His outfit is so cool..." \(☆~☆)/

Jaune: "I wonder what made him switch up his look..."

Ren: *squinting eyes at Y/N* "It'll be temporary. If I remember correctly from what he told me earlier, he's only wearing it to make some sort of "reference"."

Neptune: "Well, based on his mute girlfriend's expression, looks like she won't let it be temporary..."

As the blue haired boy made this comment, team RWBY, SSSN, and JNPR's gazes fell onto the girl in reference, Neo. To say RWBY was a tad bit...jealous was a understatement. She had her arm wrapped around Y/N's well defined arms, with her waist seemingly glued to his own.

RWBY: *slightly annoyed* "THEY'RE NOT DATING!"

Nora+Pyrrha: *sheepish grin* "Yet~♡"

Sun: "Just how in high hell did a guy like Y/N get this much attention from the ladies?" The monkey faunas almost whispered.

Jaune: "Jaune Arc...short, sweet, rolls off the tongue...why didn't it work?"

Ren: "Because you both are not right and proper gentlemen." The black haired boy replied stoically.

Neptune: "Knowing them? Yea you're probably rig-" He started, only to be interrupted by Professor Goodwitch's mellow yet bellowing voice.

Glynda(Intercom): "When you are ready...BEGIN!"

As the audience watched in anticipation, Y/N alone stepped forward in a rather all to calming manner. As he slowly stepped toward team SRDT, Neo's grasp over him fell. Despite the visible pouting face she made, Y/N simply continued on his way. One step after another, he made his way to the "start" of the urban environment. After a brief pause, he then lept up into the air...after a few more seconds, he stood atop one of the mock rooftops, overlooking teams _CEN, and SDRT.

SDRT then responded by doing the same...meanwhile, CEN took their positions, ready to strike when Y/N gave the command.

Y/N: "Come you fools, entertain I, Lord Y/-...No..."

The Plague Doctor then paused at his words...his voice should boom for all in attendance to hear. He then regained his composure, this time however, his voice became much more...menacing.

Y/N: "Come you fools, entertain I, Lord Dio!"

The audience leaned foward in anticipation. Without a single strike, Y/N had managed to captivate and enthrall the audience into the "show" he was bound to put on for them.

Scion, the so called "leader" of the scum, initiated combat against Y/N first. He used his semblance to fire a volley after volley of lime green rocks towards his challenger. In turn, Y/N let out a amused chuckle as he effortlessly blocked each of the projectiles with his cuffed wrists.

Still though...the speed and amount of debris flying towards Y/N gradually increased. In doing so, Y/N had to shift his defense more. While it was still apparently not making a dent in his half hearted blocking, he slowly found himself being forced to evade more and more.

After a series of jumps, side hopping and more blocking, Y/N finally felt a halt in his opponent's feeble attacks. Due to either a poor or splendid choice of judgment, Scion now held equal footing with the Plague Doctor.

Y/N then took note of his surroundings... almost paper thin vines had surrounded each possible angle he could see. He had to give some credit...this "Scion" character was able to distract Y/N long enough to establish this meager trap. Despite it's pathetic nature, it was truly something even Lord Y/- I mean, Doo could praise. It showed the resolve of Y/N's opponent...despite this, resolve alone would not ensure Team SRDT's victory...one could say, the match had been decided LONG ago.

Y/N: "This power...this is...HeroPlant Teal's..."

Scion: "Correct! My semblance, HeroPlant Teal has the ability to not only rain a volley of blue-ish green projectiles, but it can also surround you completely in a twenty meter spring trap radius! Upon snapping on of these "spring traps", another volley of my rocks will dash to punish and run you through!"

Y/N: "Hmph! How absurd..." The boy rebutted, seemingly unfazed by such foolish words.

Scion: "I can now sense the movements of both you, AND YOUR OWN SEMBLANCE!"

Scion then immediately clapped his hands together, quickly forming more green shaded rocks.

Scion: "Take this...PASTUUUUUUURED...... SPLAAAAASH!"

As the rocks flew towards Y/N, he only chuckled at the AUDACITY of the green themed enemy.

Y/N: "HINJAKU, HINJAKU! I WILL NOW SHOW YOU, THAT THE POWER OF MY SEMBLANCE IS THE ONE THAT WILL CLAIM VICTORY OVER THIS TOURNAMENT!"

Just before the new rocks could come within striking distance of Y/N, the Plague Doctor extended his hand foward, lazily pointing his finger at Scion. Following this, he belted a tremendous roar of seniority as he finally bestowed a offical name to his Stan- I mean, Semblance.

Y/N: "A-POCRYPHA!"

The onlookers were practically squirming in their seats. At long last...THE REAL BATTLE BEGINS!

Y/N's moves...to say the least...were far to swift for any mortal eyes to perceive. In a instant, he appeared before Scion, shattering every fiber of his foolish vines and by extension, bypassing every volley Scion had thrown at the boy. With a blink of an eye, Y/N mustered all his strength into a single strike...a simple gut punch. With the full strength of three Nora Valkyrie's violently slamming into Scion's own belly, SRDT's leader was immediately thrown backwards.

Dionysus: "B-BAKANA! SCIOOOOON!" The fedora wearing teammate screamed out with sheer terror at witnessing his dear leader soaring through the air.

Following this, Scions body slammed into a mock water tower from a adjacent rooftop. His aura...was completely drained.

The audience collectively let their jaws drop. ALL IT TOOK WAS ONE PUNCH?! The onlookers thought in unison. As they quickly regained their composure, a healthy dose consisiting of a heap of cheer's, a pinch of boo's, and a scoop of "Daaaamn's" could be heard.

Port(Intercom): "Scion has been eliminated from the match!"

Y/N: "Joesp-...Dionysus, You're next!" He exclaimed as he swiftly charged towards his next opponent.

Knowing he could not allow Y/N the upper hand, he wasted no time in activating his own semblance. Letting out a yell of deficiency, Dionysus's body began to...spark as Y/N attempted to strike him down as he had with Scion. Before his fist could meet with Dionysus, Y/N halted...his fist mere inches from the boy.

Y/N: "Oh I see. You were hoping for me to strike you, is that correct?"

Taken aback, Dionysus took a few paces away from Y/N.

Dionysus: "H-how did you kno-"

Y/N: "What a foolish attempt...I dont need melee attacks to finish you off..." the boy said as a pair of familiar silhouettes appeared on a nearby rooftop.

Before the member of team SRDT could could gather himself, he found himself being fired on...not by a gun...or a set of knives...or even a swarm of insects...but...arrows. panicking, He then attempted to dodge the first of many arrows that now loomed ever closer to his position. After failing to dodge the first arrow, he decided to just block each projectile.

As his wrist guard collided with the nearest arrow...his arm simply went through the arrow. He had panicked...was this the work of a enemy semblance from team PCEN's other members? Before he could roll out of the way, the arrow struck his chest.

Only...it never pierced him..it simply "phased" through his body. In confusion, Dioynuss turned his head as more arrows continued to phase through his flesh...before he could take a breath of relief, he felt a seering pain in his abdomen. Looking down, he saw an arrow had managed to materialize...cursing his luck, he fell to his knees, only for his face to meet the knee of a familiar figure, shattering his aura and eliminating him from the match.

Port(Intercom): "Dionysus has been eliminated from the match!"

Dionysus: "How? Why? I thought they were harmless?" He weakly muttered as his consciousness began to fade.

Neo then retracted her knee from where she had delivered the finishing blow. Once she collected herself, Cinder and Emerald jumped down from their rooftop to "regroup" with Y/N and Neo. Their plan had gone off successfully.

Using one of Cinder's aura depleting arrows in tangent with Emerald's illusions, they had made Dionysus believe volleys of arrows were fired at him. In reality, only one arrow had been fired. While he was busy attempting to evade or block the primitive missiles of deadly accuracy, Neo would use her own semblance to teleport in front of him as soon as the arrow either failed, or struck true.

Seeing as it was the latter outcome, it had made her "job" much easier in...putting him out of commission. Now, the match was down to a four vs two battle.

Y/N: "Now to deal with these other two fools..."

Y/N then tore off his cloak to further reveal his own...assets. Due to the skin tight nature of the outfit he wore, his well toned body left little to the imagination of any who saw him. Tossing the piece of cloth back into his "Apocrypha" portals via his semblance, he turned to his icecream colored companion. Unbeknownst to him...him shedding a layer of clothing left quote an impression on several bearing witness.

Cinder's eyes widened slightly as her cheeks turned to a shade reminiscent of Ruby's own cloak. Emerald simy chuckled at her true leader's reaction. Neo on the other hand...began to drool yet again, much like she had in the locker room. Oh I'm DEFINITELY making hom wear that more~♡ She thought as he began to address her in a rather commanding tone...though, this "Act" was different from the Y/N she knew, it excited her. Hopefully, she might convince the boy to ALSO roleplay if that mood ever came back like it had in the hotel room they shared a few nights ago.

Y/N: "Neo, just as we discussed, you will come with me. Emerald, Cinder. Follow Operation: "Rhinoceros Beetle". We will teach these mongrels why I, Lord Dio, will ALWAYS reign over all."

Playing along, Emerald nodded in agreement. Suddenly Emerald then dashed off to finish her side of the battle. Cinder's blush only deepened as she hastily fumbled to follow Emerald to deal with the "Tripoli" Charater. Quickly following this, Y/N then formally addressed the vertically challenged girl in front of him.

Y/N: "Neo, if you would kindly?"

Neo gave the boy a nod in understandment. She then placed her slender and gloved hand on Y/N's arm. Activating her semblance, the duo shattered as if they were glass, instantounsly appearing in the grassy part of the arena. They now faced their new opponent...Rudolf.

Initially shocked, Rudolf took a slight step back only to gather himself and return to his normally stoic expression.

Rudolf: "Oi you smug bastard, you'll pay for what you did to Scion."

Unfaltered, Y/N scoffed at the boy's miserable attempt at intimidation.

Y/N: "You wish to fight then? Knowing it would only lead to your defeat? How foolish you are, to only hasten the inevitable."

Rudolf: "Oh good grief...shut your mouth. Two of us still stand, we'll just need to py our cards rig-" The capped teen attempted to say...only to be interrupted by one of the announcers.

Port(Intercom): "Both Emerald of PCEN and Tripoli have now been eliminated from the match! Will Rudolf overcome the odds? Or will Team PCEN's remaining members prove to be to much?!"

Y/N: *manically laughter* "HO HO! You were saying?!"

In response, Rudolf glared in hatred at the Plague Doctor. He then began to walk towards the boy, each step became more and more menacing.

Seizing his opportunity, Y/N scoffed once more. As he began to fiddle with the buttons to his black over jacket.

Y/N: "Very well, I will rise to your silly provocation."

The Plague Doctor then tore off the garment, quickly using his semblance to store the piece of fabric away. He too, began approaching his enraged enemy. As he did so, his defined and well sculpted arms were proudly displayed... with his jacket now being discarded, much more was teased. From the aforementioned arms, to the shoulders, to a much more clear view of his chest and back was proudly displayed. The only obstacle that stood in the way from a "full view" was the deep purple sleeveless-turtle neck he wore.

Based off their reactions from earlier, one could quickly imagine how most who saw this spectacle would react. Blake, blushing a deep red at yet another memory from her steamy novels. Yang, practically howling in excitement. Weiss, attempting to call the boy "eloquent", only to stutter over her words. Ruby, recalling moments from her teammates novels that she had read in semi-secret.

On PCEN's viewpoint, Cinder simply took in every detail of his more exposed body. Emerald had already been evacuated from the battlefield and so she was spared the sight. Neo on the other hand, felt a trail of warm blood fall from her nose. Forget making him wear it again someday, I'm making him wear it EVERY day~♡ She thought as she let out a muted yet sensual giggle.

Returning to Y/N and Rudolf, the two had began unleashing a flurry of punches at each other...that is, Until a punch from Y/N slipped through Rudolf's own barrage. Rudolf was then sent flying through the air, landing face up on a patch of grass. While he took his sweet time catching his breath...he heard it. The magic phrase... the words of a man who had claimed victory like he said he would...

"ROADA-ROLLER DAAAAA!"

Forcing himself to look up, he was met with quite the bizarre and fearsome sight. Y/N seemed to "fly" towards the boy with a comically large vehicle...

Rudolf: Oh fuck me sideways and call me Sally, is that a goddamn bulldoz- "URGH!" He screamed in agony as the vehicle slammed into his body.

Not letting up for one slight moment, Y/N began rapidly punching the Road Roller, further crushing Rudfolfs body under it's immense weight.

Y/N: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA... WRRRRRRYYYYY!!!"

***Minitimeskip brought to you by Chibi Neo holding a sign that reads: "I think we all know where this is headed"***

Location: Vale (Fair Grounds)
Time: 5:35PM

Jaune: "I still cant believe you were able to pick the damn thing up!"

Nora: "Teach me your ways, oh noble and wise Y/N-Sensei!"

Ren: "I think you played the role nicely, well done."

Y/N now sat at yet another Ramen stand with team PCEN, RWBY, SSSN, and JNPR..However, this time, one of team RWBY's well kept friends: "Penny Poledina" and team CFVY joined in. After team PCEN had won, the teams decided to group up after everyone's matches were finished for the day. As luck would have it, every team had advanced to the next bracket. However, the matches were "over" for the day to make room for a certain event that would follow the next day....

After Y/N and CEN had showered and changed (in separate locker rooms of course), they swiftly made their way to the Ramen stand they had eaten at prior towards their match.

Y/N: *lightly scratching chin* "You are all to kind, the match was hardly memorable for me..."

Sun: "Dude! Hardly memorable?! You were a goddamn beast out there!"

Y/N: "Well...hardly memorable for me...I do this type of thing quite frequently actually."

Neptune: "You HAVE to take team SSSN with you sometime then. We'll totally kick ass together!"

Y/N: "That's..." *sigh* "I guess, maybe one day?" He said, not wanting to argue after such a boring day.

Ruby: "Hey guys...speaking of 'day"...tomorrow is the day."

Weiss: "Finally! Something truly important!" The Heiress exclaimed, glad to have another remember what special event would take place.

Cinder: "Oh that's right...Are we all still meeting at RWBY's dorm?"

Coco: "Yep. Same plan for us ladies at least."

Penny: "And the "gentlemen" will still rendezvous within the confines of Y/N's dorm?" The newly welcomed girl asked as to confirm that the men's plan hadn't fallen through yet.

In response, she caught a wave of "Hell yeah's" as well as a few "For sure's".

Y/N: *scratching jaw once more* "Then it's settled..."

Neo: *Holding up her scroll* As Y/N would say, "WE RIDE AT DAWN BITCHES!" She "said" while being met with a wave of laughter.

The conversation moved along, shifting topic to topic. Whilst this occurred, Neo had began resting her head on Y/N's arm while she smiled warmly at the headpats he would give her every now and then.

As the night carried on, the "squad" continued to order tray after tray of food and drinks, this time, Y/N having his share of "spreading the joy". Their cheerful conversations also carried on, accompanied by friendly banter as well as the occasional chorus of laughter.

Despite being such a large group, it felt natural to the party. For many months, they had spent their occasional nights like this. It was... comforting to say the least. For the Beacon students, this moment stood as a triumphant opportunity. It was proof that they had come so far in just nearly one year at Beacon. For the exchange students, it had been a event of feeling the warm embrace of friendship and cheerful acceptance. And for Salem's followers...it had proved to be both, enjoyable and relaxing. It had pulled the trio out of the stress and tension their true "selves" often carried around like baggage.

An escape from their like of work for the three was more then welcomed. Subconsciously, it had also planted the seeds of hesitation and doubt on what their "mission" was to soon become. Perhaps, they could try again next year...? Perhaps...Salem would be willing to bide their time? Or maybe...they could just say "screw it" and sabotage their own objective?

Nonetheless...the night marched onwards as many more enjoyable memories and "bonds" were strengthened.

[End Of Chapter]

A/N Time

Tis I, LORD KIWI!

The dance will be in the next chapter😔🙏 I'll make it a "Calm before the storm" type of thing. It'll mainly be wholsome or as cute as I can make it.

Also...I lied...THIS is the final poll for this volume. I'll explain as best as I can...

Basically, In setting it up to where Cinder and Emerald are starting to feel "uneasy" about going through with the downfall of Beacon. I'm mainly doing this since the "Beacon Doesn't Fall" poll won.

With that being said...

Should Emerald+Neo+Cinder

A] Remain Loyal to Salem's Order

B]  Abandon Salem's Order for a new start in Beacon

C] Go "Rogue" and abandon Salem's Order+Beacon

That's all for now, let me know what you thought :)

Without a further ado...

Arrivederci, My Fellow Plague Doctors

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

136K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...
10.7K 495 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
614 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...