Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

myabilities?

4.8K 98 87
By lilthlestrange

Devon Du Pont.

The cold night breeze crept in through the greenhouse green roof making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, vines, plants and flowers were alive and growing all around me. I loved the greenhouses, especially the big circular one, where you could open the circular roof, lay down on the top floor, and stare at the shining stars. I did it often, usually alone because it was peaceful, I brought Nico up once and he was like a small child looking at a fairground. His eyes were wide and he had a huge smile on his face, he was shocked that he'd never been into this greenhouse, we both got very heated in the moment, let's just say thank Merlin there is no portraits in the greenhouses.

I produced a warming spell and took my robe off, putting it behind my head and relaxed staring up out the open glass window and pictured constellations. Dora would love this, she was just a sweetheart, she and I had finally started to get to close. It was hard being away from her, we grew apart, she started Hogwarts when I was 5, then the year she finished I was sent to France. We never got to grow up with each other, she was 7 years older, but now she has a boyfriend, who is a lot older but cute, and we can finally talk and hang out.

Beautiful, the sky was pitch black and the stars were poking through the night so clearly. This is what peace was.

"Dev? You in here?" I heard shouting from the bottom floor. Jumping up I stick my head over the Balcony and saw Sienna looking around the greenhouse. She looks up and saw me smiling at her and jogs up the spiralling metal stairs.

"Sorry, just wanted to check on the motherworts, didn't mean to stay long, but come up and have a look at the sky," I smiled and grabbed her hand, dragging her down to lay beside me, "It's just beautiful Sienna,"

She turned her head to look at me but I just imagine what my mum had told me about stars when I was younger.

"You should never feel alone in this world Devon, see each star? Each one represents someone you love, they will look over you, always. You're never truly alone, we will always share the same moon, no matter where we are," She tightened her arm around me and pulled me onto her lap.

"Do you have people up there mummy?" I rested my head on her chest and closed my eyes.

She stroked my light blonde hair, "Yes sweetie, your father, Tonks and you, all have a star. You all have a special place in heart,"

I let my eyes drift away and she cradled me until I was asleep.

"Shall we head back Dev?" Sienna said and I finally looked at her, "We've been here a while.."

I nod and we start to get up, bright lights filled my eyes and I tried to grab the railing or the wall to steady myself when I started to see small white dots, they weren't the bright beautiful stars, no they were more like loads of pins trying to stop me from moving. Sienna started to become blurry, my head began to throb and my legs felt like they couldn't support me. My stomach felt like liquid and almost felt it turn as I got up more. I try to reach out to Sienna before almost falling.

"Si..sienna...help...

"DEV! Shit, Devon what happen- SHIT!"

The last thing I heard was Sienna running over to me and trying to catch me. Everything went black.
-
"What the fuck were you doing in the greenhouse so late at night?"

The comforting voice relaxed me, though it may have been an angry attitude, it left like ages since I heard it.

"Don't use that tone with me Nico, at least I was there, she could have fallen over the fucking balcony!"

"Guys...look at her hair...it's...white"

I heard whispers all around me but my eyes were still closed. Suddenly, sharp pains radiated my head and I squeezed my eyes and reached up behind my head.

"Devon!'

"Dev-

"Your awake!-

I open my eyes slowly and felt how tired I actually was. Nico pulled me up by my shoulder and held me tightly, he sat down beside still holding me, "Nico?"

He pulled away and kissed me like he hadn't seen me in years. I blush and kiss him back but the pain in my head came but, I pulled away and held the back of my head.

"Miss Du Pont, Do you know where you are and what happened to you?" Miss Pomfrey said holding a clipboard.

I squeeze my eyes shut and hold the back of my head, "I don't remember much, just that I was in the circular greenhouse with Sia and then, I felt really nauseous and weak," For a couple of seconds, I didn't look up until I felt Nico hold my hand and kiss it.

"What's wrong love?" He looked at me from eye to eye with worry.

I shake my head and sit up to look around the bed, Sienna, Leena, Blaise and Madam Pomfrey all with concerned faced just stared at me, "My head is killing me and my stomach is turning," I place my other hand over my stomach.

I said rubbed the back of my head and Madam Pomfrey came to my other side and lifted up a glass, which was definitely not pumpkin juice, I took it out of her hand and drank it. The liquid ran down my throat and the pain in my head disappeared, but my stomach felt off. She looked sternly at the others and raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the curtains around me

They all shifted and said 'Oh' as they smiled sympathetically and walked out of the curtains. I grab Nico's hand before he left and looked at Madam Pomfrey.

"Can Nico stay, please?" She presses her lips into a thin line and looked at her notes then back to Nico and me, "Whatever you're going to tell me, I'm going to tell him anyway, please"

"Very well," She put her glasses on and look down at her notes, "You seemed to have fainted under the pressure of the cold and due to the...sudden change, did you...know about your abilities Miss Du Pont?" I furrow my eyebrows in confused and look up at Nico who looked equally as confused.

I almost let out a laugh, "Sorry...my abilities?" I really had to stop myself from laughing. She sounded like she was going to tell me I was a witch all over again.

"Yes, to change Miss Du Pont. You're a metamorphmagus,"

My world stopped, I remember my mother telling me that my sister was one but having children, where both of them were metamorphmagus, was extremely rare. I just stared at Madam Pomfrey, breathing heavily, "I'm taking by your reaction that you didn't know,"

I stare with my eyes wide and shake my head, "What-how- why- why now?"

"It may have been triggered by the recent changes in the environment for you, moving countries and starting a new school. Have you been having any changes in your...physical behaviour?"

Nico choked and cleared his throat to try and cover it up but I look over at him a shock. Is he going to laugh right now? I've just been told I'm a fucking metamorphmagus and it could be triggered by all the sex?

"What's that got to do with it? And how do you know for sure that I'm...you know," I really didn't feel like telling the school nurse that Nico and I were physically involved. She probably put me on the pill, or wizard potions thing. We were always safe when we had sex usually he would do the contraception charm but as embarrassing as it was to admit, he and I had a, shared kink.

"Miss Du Pont, your hair has changed colour and I ran some tests that came back positive. For now, you may be unable to control the changes, that's probably why it gave you a bad shock. But I'd like to keep you in until tomorrow, there are some...more tests I may need to run,"

"Will I be okay before the match?" I plead.

She looks at me with suspicion before looking back at her notes, "We shall see how the test results come back Miss Du Pont, but maybe"

I smile widely and briefly nod, I look back at Nico, "Don't worry I'll back tomorrow and see you, love," He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I will leave you two, for now, be gone in 10 minutes Mr Adler, it's far past curfew," She walked out and close the curtains again.

A big smirk came across his face whilst he gave me another kiss on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. It was a gentle, caring kiss. He was so gentle with me, it just made me fall more for him, "Who knew we were so powerful together that we literally brought out your cute hidden powers?" He chucked.

I try to suppress a smile and pretended to be mad at him, "Yeah, thanks for that, now I have white hair," I sarcastically say lifting up my long newly white hair.

"Mmm, I think you suit it," He looks around at my hair then back to my eyes, "Makes your eyes evening more gorgeous, who knew that was possible?"

This boy gives me too many compliments, I start to chuckle at him, I flipping love him. But I need to show him I love him, with actions, not words.

~

Sienna Bones.

"Guys you should have seen her face," I said worriedly walking into the common room with Leena and Blaise, "Her eye's droopy and she could barely walk. Then she held her stomach like she was hit by a killing curse,"

Leena looked really worried, she was picking her nails and slouched down on the leather sofa. I was standing up looking at Leena and Blaise as they went into a quiet conversation, I didn't sit down with them. With guilt, I said goodbye and walked to the boy's dorms.

knock. knock. knock.

The door swung open and he looked over me with sweat dripping down his face and body. He didn't know how to react, I could see it because his face changed from shock to anger to sorry to confusion.

"What? Trying to find another made-up reason to mad at me? No actually, I love watching you get angry because after a wave of guilt fills you and you feel like utter shit. Draco I don't get it, I don't get you. You open up to me and I show you, you can trust me but you continue to push me away and you don't tell me what's going on," I step forward but he looks ashamed with himself and just steps back, "Draco, I'm not letting you go through this alone. You're not going to push me away,"

He shakes his head and steps back more, then turns around and throws his hands back behind his hand, walking towards the window, "No, no, you not going to get involved, stay away from me Sienna plea-

"NO!" I walk forward and go across to face him on the other side. I place my hand on his chest and scrunched one of my hands into a fist, "PLEASE DON'T PUSH ME AWAY,"

"LEAVE SIENNA! JUST GET OUT, NOW!" I step back, let go of him and felt my stomach go hollow, "Why won't you just stay away? There is so much you don't know,"

I stare at him and pray to every goddess, god and deity I know that he will let me be there for him, "Then tell me everything! Let me in Draco!"

His eyes were filled with regret and sorrow, he needed me but he couldn't let me in.

"Why?"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Why what?"

He steps forward and looks down to me emotionlessly, "Why won't you just let me protect you? Why can't you just listen and leave me,"

"Cause I can't, I can't and I won't leave you, not alone because I need you to need me," I said as I watched his lower lip tremble and my eyes start to water.

He looked down and I tear ran down my cheek, "I do need you," He whispers without looking at me.

We were so close but he was so far away. Just me waiting with open arms for the boy who so desperately needs me, I will be there for him and once I have him I will make sure that he feels safe, never having a doubt in his mind about me. I know you need me. I need you too.

I rested out a hand on his waist and leant my forehead on his chest. He let out a sigh of relief and held the back of my head, placing his head on top of mine, "I do need you, I really do,"

"I know," I pulled away and hold his hand, walking over to his window seat and I seat him down in front of me holding his face, "Tell me everything, you're not going to go through this alone,"

He hesitates but realises I wasn't going anywhere, "I can't- I don't want you to see me differently, or be scared of me," I lift his head up to look at him. Shaking my head and give him a weak smile.

"I won't"

"Katie..." I let go and sit up listening to him carefully, "It-it was me. She almost died because of me," My mouth opens slightly in shock and he looks away, "I gave the necklace to her to give to Dumbledore..."

"Oh, Draco..."

He finally looks at me and holds my hand, "And...Devon," my face drops and I had the same feeling I had when I found out he slept with Pansy. I let go of his hand and he shakes his head, chuckles and slightly pulls a disgusted face, "No, no, She's, uhh- my cousin,"

"Your WHAT!" My jaw was nearly hitting the floor.

"Yeah...I found out and we kind of and a huge argument on the quidditch match, looking back at it, it was very amusing," He suppresses a smile and looks up at me, not speaking or blinking, "She's on my mother's side, my mother's sister Andromeda Tonks, is Devon's mother,"

My eyes were wide and I just nodded in shock. I wasn't staring at him, just at the seat or anywhere but him.

"Sienna?"

"Blonde runs in the family then,"

He sighs and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and giggle into his shoulder. I shift closer and turn around to lean back in between his legs as his large, comforting arms hugged me from behind.

"She's in the hospital, by the way, she collapsed in the greenhouse," For some reason, now, I felt like he should know.

"Oh?"He said, "Is...she okay?"

"I hope so, she seemed different, oh and her hair went whiter than yours. Her hair like completely changed colour," I tried to think what was wrong with her, she did seem off at lunch like she was disgusted by all the food, the girl usually had a huge appetite. 

"So she's trying to be a real Malfoy then?" He laughs and I giggle at his comment and nuzzle into his arms and we sit in beautiful silence.

I stroke circles on his arms and draw words with my fingers on his skin, "Let me help you, you have to realise I'm not letting you do this alone. And I'm not sorry,"

He doesn't say anything, I could feel his steady breathe on my back.

"Draco..."

"Mhm," He hums back in response.

"Given up pushing me away then?" I sit up and turn my head to look at him, his arms still around me, pulled me in closer to him.

He smirks at me staring at my lips, "No, your stubborn ass is just too much effort," I smile up at him and give him a long kiss.

I pull away as the kiss got more passionate, his beautiful grey eyes were searching for me, wanting to take in every last freckle on my face and every eyelash on my eyes.

"Do you think I'm a bad person? Because I'm dark Sienna, people like me are what make the darkness in the world black. And people like you are what make the goodness in the world white, we don't mix well,"

The world isn't just black and white, "Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we go perfectly" I rest my hands on his chest and look into the broken boy, he's already broken but I can mend him, I'll help him help himself.

He opens his mouth to speak but couldn't get anything out. It's okay, I don't expect him to say anything, I don't want him to. Just listen and trust me when I say.

"I love you,"

He furrowed his brows and looked like he was going to say 'why' then shakes his head as if getting rid of the thought, he places his hand on both sides of my face and still with the realisation on his face.

"I love you, I love you," He says leaning in and gave me small pecks then longer pecks which lead to me kissing him back almost wanting to cry. We passionately kissed each other and I moved in to straddle him, still lips attached. He pulls away and I lean my forehead on his.

He will be okay. I will be okay.

We'll okay.

~

He had his head on my chest and arms around me. I was watching him sleep in my arms as he was breathing steadily, I roam my fingers through his hair and gently stroke his back. If he could sleep peacefully in my arms, then I was happy. The blondness of his hair reflected off the moonlight that was coming through the windows, he was gorgeous, I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Go to sleep Bones," He mumbled in a sleepy voice without looking up. He places his hand flat on my stomach and traced to my waist, "I can basically hear you thinking,"

I chuckle and stroke his hair back to kiss his forehead, making him shift closer upwards to me, now nearly on top of me, "Just get some rest," I smile as his looks up and rests his head on my shoulder with my arm around him. He closes his eyes again but kept his head tilted up towards me. A beautiful sight.

The warmth of his breath on my neck woke me up with comfort. I try to move but his weight and position stopped me from getting up. His leg was intertwined between mine with an arm stretched up, holding my face, his face resting in my neck. He was holding me for dear life, I loved it, I accidentally move trying to face him more.

"Too early," He moaned in his morning voice.

I tried not to bite my lip hearing the sound of his deep voice. I face him and he let go of my face and held my lower back, pulling me in, he moved his face so close to mine that our noses were touching but he didn't open his eyes.

Moving my fingers through his hair I peck his cheek and then his closed eyes, "We have classes today," I whisper as I kiss his nose and he finally opened his eyes. He leans in to kiss me but I move my head back and he frowns.

"Morning breathe," I giggle and he tries not to smiles but runs his tongue along the inside of his cheek. I get up and I saw wasn't in my bra only a pair of thongs, we didn't do anything but we loved to just sleep bodies touching. He sits up and watches me stand up, I look over my shoulder and he instantly stands up, walking behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

We walk into his bathroom and I turn around holding his waist, my chest up against his, I look up at my gorgeous man. I feel like every time I look at him I crush on him all over again. He stretches past me and uses both hands to put toothpaste on his brush. But I was still just looking up to him. He pauses before brushing his teeth and looks down and me, "Brush your teeth so I can kiss you," And he kisses my forehead.

I turn around and realise the mirror is right in front of us so he could see all of me. Feeling my cheeks warm-up, I reach for the spare toothbrush that I had kept at his. With his other hand he gripped my hip and press my ass to front. I laugh at him trying to brush his teeth and not to stare at me, so I turn around to face him and sit up on the counter. He stood in between my legs and tried to talk to me whilst brushing his teeth, I laughed at the foam and he laughed so hard that the foam came out his mouth. He dove over to the sink and spat it out laughing.

My eyes started to tear up because I was laughing at him, I hop off the sink and finishing burhsing my teeth, "Your so gross," I chuckle and he finished rinsing his mouth wiping his mouth with a towel.

He throws the towel in my face and a big smirks formed on his face as he hugged my shoulders and look down at me, "You love it," He bent down to finally kiss me, it was a gentle long kiss.

We pull away as loud thudding came from his door, it was non stop and Draco looked out, "Stay here,"

I nod and watch him turn the corner to answer the door, "Hold on! I'm fucking comin-

"WHERE'S SIENNA? SHE DIDN'T COME BACK AND LEE IS FREAKING OU-

"NICO WAIT-

Nico came storming around the room in worry and walked into the bathroom with Draco running after him.

I scream and throw my hand over my breasts and turn around, "NICO GET OUT!"

"Shit sorry," He covered his eyes and walked back into Draco's room, I heard him and Draco talking, Draco sounded more angry then in worry.

"The fuck you doing here mate?" Draco said angrily.

"Lee was banging on my door at the crack of dawn saying she had know idea where Sienna was and Pansy said she didn't go back to her dorm. And since you two got in an argument she didn't think she would come here-

"Well she did Nico! She's my fucking girlfriend, of course she's going to come to me if she is upset or if she needs me," My heart fluttered hearing him fight for us and call me his girlfriend, I was still in the bathroom hearing them talk, "Sienna's fine mate,"

"Is she in here?" I heard another voice come running in, it was Leena, she sounded worried. I look around the bathroom to see if he had any clothes, of course not. I grab the towel and wrap it around my self.

I walk out and Leena threw her arms around me, "Lee I'm fine, I just wanted to see to Draco. After what happened with Devon, I just didn't want to be alone," She pulled away and looked at me then to Draco, who was only his boxers. She looked away quickly.

"Sorry, I just saw how upset you were, I had no idea where you went," She said holding my hand.

I look at her then to Draco as if it was obvious, she giggles and pulls me into another hug.

"Okay, okay, yay she's alive! Now can you all go so we can get changed. We all have classes soon," Draco said sarcasticlly, I walk over to Nico and give him a brief hug before him and Lee left again, shutting the door.

"You go missing for a few hours and it's the end of the world," He rolls his eyes and I chuckle, removing the towel, dropping it on the floor and pull him down by the neck.

I crash our lips together and run my hand around his chest and shoulders. He moves more into the kiss, holding my waist, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses down my neck, making me tilt my head back and move my body with his as he leads us to the bed.

"Draco...uh," He sets me down and hover me, pressing his heat to mine and sucking my lower neck, "We- we have, uh, class...draco..." He pulls away and looks at me darkly and lustfully.

He grabbed my thighs and pushed them higher, pressing himself more into me, my thin thongs didn't hide my wetness, "Shall I keep you wanting me all day or give you the satisfaction now?" He smirks and moves his hand down the back of my thigh to my pants, "So wet already, fuck..."

I gave out a small moan as he started to rub me through my pants, "Screw classes," I moan and lean my head back and he move my underwear to the side and quickly rubs my clit, I let out a loud moan and arch my back into him.

"Thats my good girl, fuck, beg for me Sienna," He dove into a kiss and move his fingers to my wet entrance.

"Plea...uhh...fuck, I need more..." I dig my nails into his shoulders and buck my hips up so that he could move his fingers in me. He slams his fingers in me and he moved them in a 'come hither' which he knew made me shake.

I was starting to moan louder when the knocking on the door come back and he moved his hand away from me and held himself up looking at me angrily, "You've got to be kidding me?"

I bite back a laugh and cup his face, "We have class anyway," I say smiling but he snapped his head angrily at the door. I chuckle and watch him swing the door open.

"What!" He swung the door open, but I couldn't see who was standing at the door, I get up, still giggling at him. They were muttering to each other for a bit before Draco raised his voice more.

"Yes, yes fine! Can you go now?" Draco growls.

"What you got a girl in there?" A guys voice came from the door.

Draco huffs and tries to close the door, "Out Bletchey!"

I heard the door swing open as I was stood with my back to the door putting on my bra, "WOAH! Nice ass Bones,"

"DRACO! GET HIM OUT" I scream and grab a pillow.

"GET THE FUCK OUT, MERLIN WHY IS- OUT!" Draco dragged him out and shut the door.

Draco turned back around and gave me a sorry look, I grabbed my clothes and stormed into the bathroom, "Sienna-

I raise my hand up to his face, "Nope," and slam the bathroom door shut.

Why the fuck is everyone just wanting to see me fucking naked. This is just great.

***
JIEJDLKNALKSDJ. I have so much planned for the next few chapters. What do you think about this chapter?

love, Lilith Xo

discuss>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 1.2K 70
DRACO FAN FICTION It starts off at Amber and Draco's 5th year at Hogwarts. They hate each other in the beginning and soon realize they are meant for...
119K 9.2K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
10K 314 11
in a world where she is treated like a monster, a demon, less than human. she finally finds someone who treats her with love. will love begin to blos...
55K 3.5K 45
"if you told me a three years ago that '𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡', I would have laughed in your face...