What A Small World - Julie an...

Por MadAsCatsInHats

Julies friend, Olivia, moves back to Hollywood after living in England for 2 years. But what happens when she... Mais

Olivia
Chapter 1 - The Return
Chapter 2 - The Understanding
Chapter 3 - The Story
Chapter 4 - The Redhead
Chapter 5 - The Accident
Chapter 6 - The Confession
Chapter 8 - The Big Brothers
Chapter 9 - The Dream
Chapter 10 - The Performance
Chapter 11 - The Roof Top
Chapter 12 - The Birthday
Chapter 13 - The Deals
Chapter 14 - The Start
Chapter 15 - The Writing
Chapter 16 - The Friend
Chapter 17 - The Kiss
Chapter 18 - The Flashback
Chapter 19 - The Realisation
Chapter 20 - The Heart to Heart
Chapter 21 - The Connection
Chapter 22 - The Surprise
Chapter 23 - The Offer
Chapter 24 - The Mum
Chapter 25 - The Disappointment
Chapter 26 - The Disappointment 2.0
Chapter 27 - The Anger
Chapter 28 - The Fall Out
Chapter 29 - The Second Chance
Chapter 30 - The Feeling
Chapter 31 - The Calm
Chapter 32 - The Glow
Chapter 33 - The Girlfriend
Chapter 34 - The Day Of
Chapter 35 - The Night Of
Chapter 36- The Final

Chapter 7 - The Song

4K 102 26
Por MadAsCatsInHats

Song in chapter 

- Redhead by Caylee Hammack

Olivia had fallen right to sleep that night, images of Reggie and his goofy smile on his face in her mind. She felt ridicules thinking about him all the time. She didn't like herself enough to think anyone else could.

The next morning the sun light hit her like a bolt.

She had a bad feeling about today but she was going to power though. That's what Alex would tell her to do.
Getting dressed she was in some kind of daze.

Once she put on some blues jeans and a blue crop top she saw Julies cropped jacket on her floor that she stole the other day. She put it on hoping the comfort Julie gave her she would feel with it on.

"I hear someone's fallen for a certain cute ghost." It was Flynn. Olivia was standing at her locker putting some books away before music. The bad feeling still in her stomach.

"I have on idea what you're talking about." She said smiling closing her locker and the two girls made their way towards their class.

"Oh don't give me that, Julie told me about your time on top of the roof, people don't sit on roofs together for no reason, well one person and one ghost don't" Olivia was blushing by this point thinking about Reggie again.

She just shock her head at her friend taking her seat in the music room.

Julie came running in two seconds later and sat down next to her. "Thanks for telling Flynn about my time on the roof Julie." Olivia said with a sarcastic smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said looking at Flynn who just shrugged her shoulders. "I told you not to say anything!" She said under her breath.

"Julie it's fine, it's not like he likes me too." Olivia said sadly looking down at her hands.

Flynn went wide eyed "Is it so hard to believe that someone might see how amazing you actually are? He'd be crazy not to like you." Olivia just laughed at her.

"Julie that was a beautiful song thank you so much." Olivia was glad the class was almost over, maybe the bad feeling in her gut was nothing to worry about.

Julie sat back down next to her. "That really was a great song Julie, you and Luke did an amazing job." She said beaming at her friend.

"Ok we have time for one more performance and I'm hoping she'll grace us with her great song and voice. Olivia can you come down here."

Shit.

She just sat wide eyed at Mrs. Harrison, Julie and Flynn had to practically push her up to the front.

"Please try, just give it a go for me please. It's a great song I promise."

She was shaking as she put her guitar over her head.

She was trying to remember all the things that Alex had told her about staying calm and breathing but it was hard.

She tried to remember the feeling of writing the song with Luke in the safe studio trying to picture herself there with Reggie smiling her.

She closed her eyes taking a deep steady breath in and before she could open her eyes again she heard a pop to the side of her as if the boys could hear her.

She opened them to find them around the piano next to her, Reggie sat on top of it giving her the brightest smile, she could feel her body relaxing looking into his warm eyes.

She could do this.

She closed her eyes again as she started to play, maybe if she couldn't see the class it would help.

Momma was a hot head, daddy was a redneck

Grew up in a single wide when Reagan was president

Spoonin' in a twin size, newlywed business

Didn't know they gonna have themselves a little redhead

She opened her eyes when she couldn't hear anyone booing her off. Julie gave her a thumbs up from where she was sat. Ok maybe she could do this.

Nine months from Valentine's, blamed it on the red wine

Bought a station wagon, stopped runnin' all the red lights

Big eyes, bigger mouth, wild child complex

They didn't have a clue how to raise a little redhead

She could finally feel herself smiling as she got to the chores. She looked over at the boys. Luke looked like a proud dad he was smiling so much. She could hear Alex tapped out the beat on his legs which was helping. She could barely look at Reggie if she did she knew she'd get distracted.

Oh, they got their hands full, tryin' to tame a pistol

Spitfire, freckles that could run among the dead

Clothes line, tightrope, daredevil, high hopes

They raised a little hell when they raised a little redhead

Now tell us how it is, uh-hum

By the time the end of chores she could feel herself smiling. She was actually doing it. Julie and Flynn were dancing in their chairs which made her smile even more.

Living with a sunburn, running with scissors

Daddy's belt couldn't help simmer down the temper

Bull in a china shop, rose-coloured reckless

Tried to run away, but trouble loves a little redhead

Oh, they got their hands full, tryin' to tame a pistol

Spitfire, freckles that could run among the dead

Clothes line, tightropes, daredevil, high hopes

They raised a little hell when they raised a little redhead, mm

As she went into the guitar solo she turned towards the boys, it many have seemed strange to everyone else but Julies heart burst seeing her live again. The boys loved it, Luke jumping in front of her mimicking her guitar playing and she didn't think Reggie's smile could get any bigger.

Oh, they got their hands full, tryin' to tame a pistol

Spitfire, freckles that could run among the dead

Clothes line, tightropes, daredevil, high hopes

They raised a little hell when they raised a little redhead

God made the blondes, black-haired, and the brunettes

Devil dropped in said, "I don't think you're done yet"

Let's make a compromise, make an angel backslide

So they chipped in, and they made a little redhead

As the song came to an end her hands where trembling again, but not because she was panicked because she felt happy, proud of herself for doing it.

She couldn't quite believe she had, she never believed she'd be able to do that ever again.

She looked towards the boys giving them a bright genuine smile. Her eyes lighting up like a summers day in LA.

Reggie could see it, could see her soul get light, she looked real happy for the first time since he'd met her. He wanted her to stay that way forever. He knew he could never make her that happy.

They gave her one more smile before poofing back to studio.

"Liv I'm seriously proud of you. You rocked that class...Well the way you rock people with country." Luke said sending a smile across to her.

"I'm not sure I'll ever be able to convince you how great country music is will I?"

After school her, Julie and Flynn had made their way back to Julies to celebrate, she was a little overwhelmed by how proud they all were.

The boys had left the girls in Julie's bedroom alone until Flynn had to go home and they both when into the studio to celebrate with them.

"Livie it was amazing! I didn't even need to remind you to breathe this time." Alex joked, he felt like a proud big brother.

Reggie had been quiet, a little too quiet for Luke's liking. He hadn't shut up about her when they'd gotten back from the school but now she was sat in front of her he couldn't find his words at all.

It was time for him to step in. "Hey Alex Julie can I talk to you guys for a second outside." Luke stood up hoping the pair would pick up what he was saying.

"But what.....oh right ok yeah Julie let's talk outside." Luke face palmed, Alex could not have been more obvious.

As the three band mates went outside Reggie got up and moved to sit next to the girl on the couch.

"So...."
"So...."

"You really were amazing today Olivia, like I was blown away, I can't believe I have such a talented friend."

Friend.

He wanted her to correct him. He wanted her to tell him he was wrong they were more than that. He was just so afraid to let her know he liked her, he needed some conformation first.

Behind all his jokes, one liners and his perfect smile Reggie was insecure. He just didn't feel like he could tell her just how beautiful and perfect she was to him without knowing she'd feel the same.

He was also worried he couldn't make her really happy. At the end of the day he was ghost, he couldn't have a life with her he couldn't even touch her, why would she want that. She deserved to be truly happy after everything.

But for Olivia it felt like a stab in the heart. It almost felt like being in that car accident again, except she was the car getting smashed up.

She felt so stupid for ever starting to believe Flynn. For believing that maybe he could like her too.

The sick feeling in her stomach was back, she needed to get out of there before she lost it.

"I need to go." She stood up so quickly she almost felt back down she felt so light headed.

"Wait I...." But before he could finish his sentence she was up and out the door.

She'd never moved so fast in her life. She ran right into the 2 boys and Julie outside. Well she ran though the boys.

"Woah wait up Liv what's up?"

"Nothing I just need to go." She carried on running up the steps towards the gate as you wiped her eyes.

"Livie what did he do? What's wrong?" Alex shouted after her but she was already gone.

---------- Author Note - Hey guys, sorry that was a super long one but I wanted to fit a lot in.

- As always thank you so much for reading :) please leave a comment let me know what you think and vote :) Thank you so much means so much to me :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

51.4K 1.2K 13
》Get up, get out ...relight that spark 《 → julie and the phantoms fan fiction ← → season 1 ← → ©patchymcgee ← → e...
26K 506 30
It's been three months since Nova Garcia lost her parents and twin brother in a car crash and had to move in with her grandma. Not only two months pa...
67.5K 2K 17
🎵 ❛ you're signing off again, but you're my only friend ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: a girl who struggles to draw the line between reality and fantasy finds hersel...
48.5K 911 53
Ruthless | Julie And The Phantoms Four musicians. Four hot dogs. Four ghosts. Four reasons to feel alive again. [What To Expect] Julie And The Phant...