Love is War - Dream

By Kairizx

It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Love is War

Chapter 28

14.2K 594 407
By Kairizx

As the sun slowly falls, everything the light once touched was now covered in pure darkness with the Moon taking its place. It's luminescence shining down from above the deepest woods, where footsteps echoed from as two men picked up their pace and passed through the vines, leaves and trees. Their whole body were covered with scratches, blood and dirt as they didn't stop. With a horror stricken face, one of the men stopped when the other had already exhausted himself and fell to the ground with a thump.

The man's once nicely curled hair was now a mess with his attire completely ruined and a drop of blood slowly making its way down to his face. His eyes bloodshot shined under the Moonlit as he laid restless on the ground. After running for miles away, he felt nothing but numbness inside his body.

" Wilbur, stay awake..! " A worried blonde boy crouched down beside the tired man as he lifted Wilbur's head with his pale arms and was desperate to keep his brother awake.

" Tommy, I'm here.. " Wilbur responded with a hushed tone. He had already lost his voice after almost destroying it during an escape they both made, and it wasn't the only thing that was slowly killing his body. An arrow's head had impaled him by the side that made it hard for him to breathe and move.

From afar, loud shouts were heard where the lights came from. Arrows were still being shot from the sky with fire. Tommy watched it all with his blue eyes reflecting the burning orange heat that falls to the ground and lit most of the trees on fire. The horror of being burnt alive or even shot by an arrow flashed before his eyes.

With all that's left of in his body, he picked up Wilbur and slung his arm around his shoulder. But the price it paid was a painful process, Wilbur had already lost consciousness which left Tommy to fend for themself. And being in the woods at Night, injured and tired, wasn't the best of combinations.

___

" How dare you-! " Like a growing forest fire, pure rage spread all over her body as she cried with despair. Tears ran down her small face with her finger pointed right at a man's back with his arms connected behind. Everyone stared at the fearless woman.

The man with Intimidating red eyes turned around and faced the girl with a sly smirk. Behind the newly elected President of L'manburg, was a new face who stood by Schlatt. He mirrored the same smirk, but with a mocking face he raised a dirty finger towards her.

" Shut up! " Quackity chortled.

" No! This isn't your land. How dare you do that to Wilbur and Tommy- " Niki stated with a terrifying bawl but was put to a stop when a man stood in front of Schlatt, equipped with heavy armory and weapons. He raised the end of his blade towards the girl and laid it to her throat with a threatening look.

Despite the dullness in his eyes, it always shined brighter whenever it came to something he was enjoying. His dark brown eyes stared deeply in to her light ones and smiled menacingly. Niki lifted her chin up, afraid that the sword would pierce through her throat in any second. From the sideline, a young boy watched in Horror while he was kept locked in his spot, afraid that the same thing will happen to him.

" I won't hesitate. " Sapnap's voice scattered in the wind and flew pass her ears, Niki gulped in fear. Despite the uncountable wraps of bandages hidden inside his clothing, he remained himself with his usual scary thirst. And from behind, her eyes caught a glimpse of blue and white as George silently watched.

" Thank you but it's not needed. " Schlatt stepped forward and placed his palm on top of the steel. His eyes moved towards Sapnap with an ordering look. To which Sapnap followed, he dropped his hand and returned the sword behind his back. Schlatt nodded and stared in to Niki's eyes, scaring her as she took a step back.

" I'll deal with you after this Night. " He said and turned around. " Tubbo! "

Tubbo flinched and immediately looked up. Schlatt raised his hand and motioned for the teenage boy to come with him. He hesitantly took a step forward and glanced at Niki, but there was nothing she could do but to watch the child she had grown close to, being dragged with the cruel man. She balled her hands in a fist and placed it on top of her lips before whispering wishes of safety for him and the two boys who's location Niki doesn't know of. But she remained hopeful that the two were well.

For now, Niki's power was limitless. Now that Wilbur and Tommy was revoked from L'manburg by the new President, Schlatt, who she knew was cruel and nothing but a deceiving man. She clenched her hands tighter and prevented herself from shedding any more tears. Niki wasn't still out of hope, she knew there must be another way to return L'manburg to the rightful hands.

Schlatt's POV

" Tubbo, "

" Schlatt...? " His small voice, grew even smaller as he played with his fingers while trying to avoid any eye contact. I could feel the Anxiousness rising rapidly from inside him and the Fear inside his eyes were as clear as crystals. I almost let out a laugh right there.

" Did you find Wilbur and Tommy like I asked you to? " I asked, careful with my voice yet he started to shake.

" No, Schlatt. I tried to follow them but it was too dark. " He responded to what seemed to be the truth. But I highly doubted it, he wouldn't hurt a fly in any chance. I let the air out of my nose and smiled.

" Well then, you're excused. "

" Really? " Tubbo looked up in surprise.

" Yes, " I glanced at Quackity. He immediately took the message and gave me a faint smile before escourting Tubbo back to where the others were. And as I watched them become smaller from afar, I turned around and fixed my jacket.

Not knowing three sets of eyes watched me secretly, I only noticed it after catching white ends of a bandana from the corner of my eye. However, I pretended to be clueless and continued to fix my clothes, hoping they'll grow tired from watching me repeat the same steps. But to my surprise, they all surrounded me in seconds.

" How silly of me, " I chuckled once realizing what they were here for. " I've forgotten to meet you as I was in a hurry. "

" To where? It's already Night time. " George replied with a frown.

" I planned to head back home and grab a few things I left. I just realized a minute ago about my shortage of clothes. " I answered. They all exchanged looks before it was down to the masked man.

" Did you change a bit of the plan? For what I know, I thought you wouldn't hurt Wilbur. " Dream stated in a questioning matter.

" Yes, but it doesn't matter, right? The only main part here is, you've won against your enemy. " I chuckled underneath my breath and tapped his shoulder. Right after, I slid pass the three as I started to walk faster and get out of the walls.

" Schlatt, did we...meet right before the Election? " I heard George's voice, asking me a question that made me stop in my tracks.

I chuckled.

" If I remember correctly, I came here earlier than everybody else with Quackity. The only human I came across with was him, you can even ask him about it if you'd like. " I replied without looking back.

I heard faint whispers from behind me, I clenched my jaw and suddenly became Nervous. I looked down at my hands and balled it in to fists, worrying that such a guy could have possibly caught on. The beating inside my chest went faster and louder, almost every beat started to come out of my ears.

" I see, we'll be going now. " George said before a trail of footsteps started to walk away. My eyes widened along with my lips that tugged in to the biggest smile yet. I laughed to myself and finally exited the walls. I held the top of my stomach and couldn't help but cackle as I mocked the stupidity and lack of awareness on those men.

" What a pity, " I sighed. " I expected more from the Dream himself. "

___

! Trigger Warning !

The following sentences will be mentioning Torture.

Hidden in Plain sight, a small cave was located a few meters away from L'manburg's walls. From the entrance, it was hidden by small trees and bushes making it somehow hidden if the person doesn't pay attention. It was dark and looked somewhat untouched. But it was, in fact, the opposite. Schlatt found the cave days ago but it wasn't put to use until today.

He carefully slid pass the leaves and dropped down inside. He was then met with the spine-chilling sounds of caves. Schlatt paid No attention to this and walked down the makeshift staircase that led down to the very bottom. It was dark and cold, every walls was covered in moss and webs. The smell even was unbaerable by the entrance and only got worse as it goes deeper. And after reaching the very bottom, sounds of rushing water surrounded the small area from behind the stone walls.

Schlatt moved and came across a wooden door. He pushed it open creating a creaking noise and scratching as the bottom of the wood slid across the rough stoned floor. From there, was another different space. It was in the form of a small dome with nothing but two torches from both sides and a small table. Empty potion bottles was scattered all over the floor with a chest wide open, revealing an empty inside. A small brewing stand was placed by the side with broken bottles and a few crumpled paper.

Heavy sounds of creaking metal echoed over the walls, until it harshly tugged on it and created a massive sound that pierced through his ears.

" I told you to stay put. " Schlatt advanced forward, slowly getting closer to the source of the sounds.

The constant tugging of metals and scratching across the floor grew louder as it almost destroyed Schlatt's hearing. He raised his arm and clasped his fingers around her neck. He held her head up, with his palm slowly pushing down to her throat. The girl felt the lack of air making her jolt as she suddenly gasped to breathe. The clashing sounds grew louder as she tried to escape the pain, even trying to scream but it only turned in to whispers.

" stop... " She whispered, her voice completely ruined.

He listened and dropped his arm, along fell her body but the chains strapped to her wrist prevented her from falling while similar metal was stuck to both her ankles, making it impossible for her to move as she was on her knees on the floor. The sounds eventually stopped with only rapid breathing heard from inside.

" Now, will you listen to me? " He said.

" Curse y-you..! You'll never get away with this, I will- " Blood-curdling screams echoed through out the cave, coming from the girl as she cried out her words when the end of a knife's blade grazed her forearm, slowly making its way towards her palm. She watched as it pierced through her skin and ripped it open with the same irony smell dripping down. He stopped his hand just below her wrist and turned his eyes towards her face.

" Scream all you want, No one will hear and No one will come. You have No one anymore, everything you had is long gone. No one will save you, you're stuck here forever, Samantha. "

As the knife grazed her skin once more, the pain was now intolerable for Samantha as she cried out to every word that came out from his mouth. She wanted everything to stop but it never did, she only suffered even more as she listened to his words. Every meaning was a stab to her heart as she slowly fell for his tricks. Faces of the people she knew flashed inside her mind, turning their backs to her face before leaving. Tears ran down her pale face as she dropped her head, gritting her teeth to stop the painful whispers.

________________________

warning, this isn't the only chapter that will include t.w. there may be possibilities that it can become worse than this chapter.

and please don't hate on the person that played the character you don't like, this is all in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 609 57
"If you live to be a hundred, I would want to live to be a hundred minus one day. So that I never have to live without you." »»----- ☀ -----«« IN WHI...
50.4K 1.7K 16
His favorite color. The color dream wears almost everyday, because it was the only one George could see properly. George is gone. He went missing a...
5.8K 253 27
‧₊˚︶︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶‧₊˚︶︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶ IN WHICH after a major fight with the enemy country, a leader makes a choice to save his in exchange for his sister's free...
25.2K 930 27
Y/n L/n or always known as "Sir Calypso". "He" is the best warrior that had ever lived, the one that ended the war. No one knows how nor will they ev...