Love is War - Dream

By Kairizx

It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Love is War

Chapter 27

14.4K 572 509
By Kairizx

crack.

" Dream! " George yelled at the top of his lungs, right after rescuing Sapnap at the last second.

The very tree that Sapnap was pinned on, had a massive crater right under Dream's knuckles after he had lost control of his own body. His fist as fast as lightning, striked towards the bark where Sapnap's head once touched. Silence errupted between the three men. George's eyes were wide open as he lightly gasped in shock while holding on to Sapnap, he couldn't believe his eyes. Was he really seeing this? Did he just witness Dream almost hitting his own friend? His heart dropped in disbelief with his hand on top of his lips.

With the sound of cracking wood, Dream pulled out his fist in one quick twist. The pointed ends of the wooden body managed to rip most of his skin, creating a heavy bleeding wound with the familiar red liquid running down his hand.

" Dream, what is happening to you? " You could hear the cracking inside George's voice, he was in complete confusion. His emotions started to scramble everywhere and messed with his mind. The tiredness and the pain inside his body made it worst than it seemed making him feel so weak.

Dream kept his mouth shut and had his gaze stuck on the ground with his back facing the two. George took in a deep breathe in and slowly built a piece of courage for what he wanted to say next.

" This time, I might need to agree with Sapnap on this. " George said. " Wilbur's about to lose his own battle, Everything will be our's now and we finally have our Victory. Even though Samantha had escape and could've possibly done all of this, is she worth more than your own desire? "

The wind flew pass the three men, standing inside Nature's prescence in which revealed itself by blowing heavy wind towards their direction. Small groups of grass and the leaves from the tall trees swayed with the wind gently as it left with a soft whistle through the deep woods. Dream's clothes was tugged on by the wind and managed to remove his hood from the top of his head. This revealed the beauty of his golden brown hair shinning under the rays of the sun. Along with his hair, was his eyes that peaked through the small holes in order to see through his mask, it was glistening with all sorts of green shades.

But behind the splendour features, lies beneath an unanswered question he was yet to realize. Something he pushed away for so long that unknowingly grew larger to every second of every day. It was impossible and there was No way such thing could exist, he said inside. Not knowing, the mystery of tomorrows.

Dream closed his eyes and turned his head away. He refused to respond to George's question and walked down the path with a heavy heart. He didn't know why he felt the way he was, all he knew was how wrong he was for attempting to raise his hand on someone who spoke the truth and also a person he called a friend. Yet the painful pang in his heart signalled differently. Why does it hurt? He asked himself.

" Come on, Sapnap. " George mumbled towards him and wrapped an arm around Sapnap to provide Support for his injured friend. They both turned their backs around and planned to head back to their base, not even granting Dream one look as the three seperated in to one and two.

___

Tubbo's POV

Currently, I stood by Tommy who was sat on one of the steps that led towards the stage. We both wore our uniforms, the ones with Royal blue colors and golden designs that L'manburg proudly wore. Although the upcoming event was nervewracking, hearing Tommy's confident remarks gave me hope.

" I just know it, Tubbo! We are definitely going to win this! " He exclaimed with yet the biggest grin on his face. I laughed and matched with his enthusiasm.

" Yeah! "

From the corner of my eye, Niki suddenly appeared. Tommy stood up to greet her but was put to a stop once hopping off the step. In confusion, I stepped closer and wondered why he had stopped. I took a look of his face and noticed his eyes stuck downward as he looked down at Niki. I raised an eyebrow and followed his gaze, only to notice the same blue colors she was wearing. My heart skipped a beat as soon as I noticed it.

Niki, being the caring one she is, instantly noticed our expressions. Her face formed in to a look of guilt as she quickly explained that Fundy had given this to her to wear for the Election.

" No, No, Tommy and I were just surprised. " I snapped back and forced a smile for Niki, as I didn't want to have her be guilty of what the actual truth was.

" Y-Yeah, I think it s-suits you well. " Tommy constantly stuttered with beads of sweat forming around his forehead making it painfully obvious that he was lying. I bit the inside of my cheek as I internally cursed Tommy for it.

Niki's worried frown never left her face as she averted her eyes to me while her hand was placed on top of her chest. I sighed in defeat, knowing she wasn't as dumb as she looked.

" Was it wrong to wear this? I-I'm sorry for it! I can change if you- "

" It's alright, Niki. " I stepped forward and placed a hand on her shoulder. I looked down and caught a glimpse of purple threads by the end of the sleeve. I gently picked it up and asked for Niki to twist her arm around, she followed and laid her forearm on my hands. It revealed a small, stitched letter S on the sleeve.

Niki gasped in shock and sent her hand towards her lips. I glanced at Tommy who looked at me nervously. I sighed before returning my attention on to the new member of our nation, or rather the family, as we all liked it to be called that way. By now, Niki was insisting on to changing her clothes and I had a bit of trouble on to explaining things.

" Niki. "

We all turned around and found Wilbur. I quickly took the spot beside Niki and respectfully greeted him, unlike Tommy who only had his head nod and leaned his back on the pillar behind him with his arms crossed.

" Wilbur, I'm sorry! I didn't know, I shouldn't have agreed to- "

" It's fine, it was me who asked Fundy to give it to you. And you shouldn't be guilty for it, think of it as carrying her name with us. I'm sure she'll be happy about this. " Wilbur raised one of his hands and smiled, reassuring Niki it was alright. She looked at me with concerned eyes.

" I'am sure of it as well. " I answered.

Niki looked down and played with the hem of the sleeve, touching the embedded lettering in to the fabric. Each of us knew how she felt, making us worry that she might disagree and remove it anyway. But to our relief, she looked at us with a sheepish smile.

" Thank you, and I'll make sure to take good care of this. " She said.

" You better, Sam's very strict when it comes to her things. She once chased me down after I accidentally spilled potions all over her papers. " Tommy chimed in and made a joke about a past memory. This suddenly made me laugh as more of the memories started flodding in.

" I can confirm that, " I raised my hand with my index pointing upward as I sighed sadly. " There was this one time that she threatened to kill a bee after I almost lost her Ender pearls. "

Niki finally laughed a little as she was sort of surprised after that. I shrugged it off but it was still a very scary experience.

" You should hear about the time she set off a trap by the entrance of her bedroom after I once snuck in to grab a piece of paper. " Fundy suddenly popped out of nowhere and leaned his arm on top of my shoulder before laughing. Everyone started laughing after his story, Tommy even started dying and accidentally bumped the back of his head on the stair.

" A trap? How did you find out? " Niki asked curiously while chuckling.

" Ask my Dad over here. " Fundy grinned teasingly at Wilbur.

Wilbur rolled his eyes and flicked his finger on to Fundy's forehead. This made Fundy laugh a little as he knew he got Wilbur in a tight space. I laughed and exchanged high-fives with Fundy.

" Well, let's just say it was time for breakfast and a certain brunette was still not up. And right after one step inside, I heard Fireworks. " He sighed and face-palmed himself.

Niki gasped in surprise and started laughing loudly while clutching on to her stomach. Tommy died even more while both, me and Fundy, held each other as we both laughed uncontrollably at the hilarious story. Wilbur however seemed embarrassed and hid his face inside the palm of his hand.

As we all continued to laugh with genuine smiles, I came to a realization that this was the first time that I've ever seen myself and everyone with a smile. I looked down at my hand and placed it on top of my heart.

I wish you were here. I whispered inside as I closed my eyes for a short period of time. The memories of my sister's voice and looks appeared altogether in my head, as she held her arms for me to run in. I fluttered my eyes open once again, only to feel the burning sensation in my eyes. I politely excused myself and left the group as I tried to find an empty space to take a breath.

While I continued to walk, I accidentally bumped in to someone causing me to stumble backward at the sudden force.

" Ow- " I mumbled and rubbed the back of my arm.

" Samantha? "

I frowned and looked up. My eyes widened as I familiarized the painted smile on a man's mask. I stepped back and cautiously stared at him. Despite the mask that covered most of his face, I could easily see his mouth underneath. It tugged in to a small smile before quickly dropping, making me confused.

Did he just call me Samantha?

" Oh, her brother. " I heard his whisper before he disappeared once again. I tried to find him but more people started to flood in, I decided it was best to return to the others and turned around.

But unknown to Tubbo and everyone else, a man with large horns stood hidden behind the stage after listening to close conversations. A smirk appeared on his face as he fixed the tie to his suit and used a wipe to clean the vibrant color of red on his hands. And at the very far end of the walls, the same river a girl used to be in peace in with the blue colors of the water was now tainted with red, as it came from a bloody blade that was being thrown around by the small waves along with broken glass bottles that leaked glistening colored liquid.

He quickly left the spot and held the end of his vest, pushing in a hard covered object before stepping outside to be greeted by the crowd and the sunlight. With a confident look, he walked the land with a secret behind his deceiving smile.

______________________

i put in a lot of clues in my chapters, including things that could possibly appear in future chapters. so i wondered, have you noticed any of it yet?

if not, that's fine.

if yes, i'd like to hear about youre thinking. 'cause i do read your comments, although most of it is keyboard smash- uh i enjoy reading it. specially the previous chapter's comments lmfao.

also thank you for leaving kind comments, i really appreciate it. i'm really glad you're enjoying my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.7K 16
His favorite color. The color dream wears almost everyday, because it was the only one George could see properly. George is gone. He went missing a...
130K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
12.8K 609 57
"If you live to be a hundred, I would want to live to be a hundred minus one day. So that I never have to live without you." ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜€ใ€€-----ยซยซ IN WHI...
7.8K 245 10
im so sorry if you see this without context. silly name, serious fic lol. tw for death and toxicity ig. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM SO SORRY