You Are Ours

By CeeCee_Henry85

IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18YRS OLD - THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU! At thirteen Ryan Blake moves to California from Lo... More

Introduction
You Are Ours
Prologue Part I
Prologue Part II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Auother Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51

Chapter 16

54.4K 1K 99
By CeeCee_Henry85

R Y A N

        SATURDAY NIGHT and while my friends were all dressed up at the party Jackson told us about yesterday, I was at home in a comfy pair of shorts and a jumper that was two sizes too big, hanging off my shoulder; organising my room. Such an exciting life I lead, but in all honesty I didn't want to be at a loud party when all I just wanted was a quiet night in.
I had been back a week already and my room in the guesthouse was fully finished. All the pictures I had with me in New York of all the people I loved, plus the ones I had taken with Amy before we left were now out of their protective wrapping and lovingly displayed all over my room. In my bedroom, in the living room, everywhere. There wasn't a spot you could look at without seeing a face I cared about. Placing the last picture on my bedside table of myself, Nico and Nate at my graduation dinner, my phone buzzes in my pocket, telling me I have a message.

Matty:
You sure you can't come?
I can always come get u later? X

Me:
Yh, I'm sure
You guys are gonna have fun, trust me

Matty:
No one is gonna hurt you here Ry
It's all Jacksons friends

Me:
I know
But I'm still not gonna come x

Matty:
I know your scared of who you might see, but I promise you Ryan
We would never let anyone hurt you while your with us xx

Me
Trust me Matt
I know!
But it has been a busy week, I just want a quiet night in is all
See ya tomorrow for a hangover breakfast?

Matty:
Breakfast? Your joking right?
Lunch, I'll be awake for lunch 😘

Me:
Lunch, of course
How stupid of me 🤣
Enjoy your night 💋💙

Matty:
Oh & btw.....
I haven't forgotten that you still need to tell sex god No3 your secret!
Plus you gotta spill them deets on sex god No2 kiss!
You have no idea how lime green jelly I am babe!
😂🤪❤️

Placing my phone back on the side, next to my bed I huff out in annoyance. 'Tell Nathan your secret!'. Last night I was mortified that Matthew had wrote down that question, knowing full well that I would have to answer and reveal my secret. Only Matthew would be so cruel for his own entertainment, but I knew it was just Matt trying to push my confidence.
If I wasn't so shy I could of told them, all of them and it not be such a big deal, only all I wanted to do was crawl under a rock to just disappear. I didn't want them knowing about my fantasies about Nico and Nate. I wanted that to be private. Not to mention I didn't want to tell Matthew and Sophie that my last few sex dreams were starring both of them, I didn't want both of them to ask why I suddenly was starting to picture them both.

Together.

At the same time.

That was a secret I was not allowed to spill. With the music playing in the background, I try and forget all about last night, hoping that I could let it go until Matthew goes back to New York where I hope he forgets. It will be the last secret I ever tell him, that's for sure.

But I know he will never let me keep my first kiss a secret from him.

When Nico revealed he was my first kiss to the room I was shocked to say the least, but not as shocked as Nate was. He clearly looked upset that Nico and I had shared a intimate moment. I wasn't sure why, however, you could tell how annoyed it made him. As for Sophie, she looked just as surprised as I did, maybe even a little proud, but the best reaction was Matthew. I have never seen him look so jealous, so annoyed, so pissed off and yet, so proud all at the same time.
A smile spreads across my face thinking about how I had something that Matthew wanted so badly but couldn't. Not that I would brag and rub it in his face or anything, but it still made my inner goddess dance. I kissed a sex god, his favourite sex god and I remember just like it was yesterday.

Suddenly a pair of hands cover my eyes, blinding me from the light of the room, tearing me away from my thoughts. I didn't need a genius to tell me it was Nate, this wasn't the first time - probably not the last either. "You know the rules. Three guesses and you win a prize if you're right," he whispers.

"Your never gonna get tired of this game are you?" I say, a little giggle escaping my lips.

"Never, not until you guess right. Do you want a hint?"

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Your choice," he says, his velvety voice making me shudder.

"Calm down, Ryan." I think.

"Okay... are you Alexander Skarsgard?" I say, guessing wrong with the one guess I always say first. I know one hundred percent I am wrong, but you can't blame a girl for wishing that one day it would be him.

"You really like that dude, don't you?"

"A girl can dream, maybe one day you might actually be him."

"Try again," he whispers into my ear, his lips brushing the surface. I start to feel tingles on my skin where his makes contact with mine and I slowly breathe trying to calm my fast beating heart.

"How does he have this effect on my body like this?" I think.

"Ia-Ian Somerhalder?" I stutter, mentally face palming myself for sounding like an idiot.

"Why are you stuttering you fool?"

"You've got a thing for vampires?" He jokes, a small playful chuckle leaving his lips as he leans closer into my body. "Why?"

"I-I don't know, probably the dominance they radiate," I say the last part too confidently. I quickly cover my mouth, shocked I revealed that to him, but it was kind of true. Reading the novels Amy had given me to read and some conversations we had together, I was curious about being dominated. It was what I thought about when I had fantasied about the Greyson men on either side of me, completely taking control of my body.

"I know someone who'll be happy to hear about that," he says and I picture a smirk on his face, showing off them cute dimples of his. "Now, last guess," he whispers, "I really want you to guess right this time Ryan... don't disappoint me."

Taking a deep breath I contemplate in my mind if I should guess that its Nathan or keep playing him and lie like I always do. I'm not gonna lie, I was curious to know what the surprise was, I always wondered, but it was too much fun to annoy him when I knew he really wanted me to get it right. Should I do it? Should I guess correctly and end this silly game he always plays with me?

"Fuck it!"

"Na-Nathan Jamie Grey-Greyson," I whisper.

"What did you say?"

Silence fills the room and I feel his body press even more against my back, completely flushed against his hard chest. Slowly he takes his hands away from my eyes, softly touching the skin on both sides of my face, down my neck and across my shoulders. His finger tips, lightly dance on my skin, sending shivers up and down my spine like lightening. His minty breath glides across my ear as his breathing hitches with excitement.

"Say that again beautiful," he whispers.

"Nate," I whisper.

Turning my head slightly I see Nate out the corner of my eye, hands still moving, from my shoulders down my arms and stopping at my finger tips. Lacing his fingers with mine, he holds my hands - bringing his gaze round so I can see his eyes, blazing fire of... lust? Desire? I'm not sure, but I've seen that look in my dreams before. Seconds feel like hours as we stare at each other, him shifting his gaze between my eyes to my lips, like he's studying my face. I on the other hand can't stop looking at his grey pools, eyes like a storm that I've never noticed how beautiful his were before.

"Ryan?"

"Nate-"

"No... ... ..." he says, placing his finger to my lips - still looking into my eyes. "I want you to say my name again. My full name," he whispers, his face getting closer to mine as our noses touch lightly. There's not a space between us as he holds me close, bringing my hands round my front - hugging me to his chest, my gaze captured by his grey orbs enchanting me with their passionate longing.

"Nathan Greys-"

"RYAN!" I hear my Mum scream from downstairs. Quickly Nate pulls away from me, dropping my hands and moving to the other side of the room. "RYAN?"

"Yea-Yeah Mum."

My Mum climbs the stairs to the balcony where my bedroom is, my back is turned as I hear her steps get closer and closer to my bedroom, fearing the worse when she sees Nate in my room. Not that it's a big deal or anything, I've had both of the Greyson boys in my room before. Plus I've stayed at their house plenty of times, but now I'm not under her roof anymore and a little older, I'm unsure how she'd feel about a grown man in her daughters bedroom.

"Ry- Oh! Nathan? I didn't know you was here," she says. When I finally turn around, hoping my flushed skin is not too obvious, Nate is sitting on the end of my bed. Mum walks up to him and he greets her with a hug, a smile plastered on both their faces. "What are you kids up to?"

"Nothing!" I squeak out.

"Way to play it cool, Ryan!" I think.

Mum side smirks at me, folding her arms across her chest when Nate answers her, more calmer than I did. "I just came to see if Ryan fancied grabbing a bite to eat."

"Oh! Well I've just finished dinner, why don't you join us then you two kids can pop out for dessert afterwards like you use too? I made chilli?"

"Sounds amazing Mrs Bla-... I mean Carrie," he smiles, correcting himself before she does.

▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️

        SITTING AT the table with my parents felt awkward with Nate being there. Only twenty minutes ago he had me wrapped up in his arms, his nose touching mine and his lips hovering above mine. I'm no expert on kissing, I've only ever kissed two guys before and only one of them was a real kiss, but I felt like he was going to or at least felt like he wanted to kiss me. Every now and again I feel his eyes glancing at me, grey orbs like a snow globe looking at me with want, only I can't bring myself to look back up at him as I glue my eyes to my bowl.

"So Nathan, how's work been treating ya?" My Dad says, placing a glass bottle of coke in front of me.

"Good, thanks. Got a few projects lined up that Nic is allowing me to take the reins on my own so I'm looking forward to getting started on them."

"Nice, What kind of projects?"

"A few things local, coffee shop and a tattoo parlour downtown. Then there's a hotel in the Bahamas I've been working on that we both designed, construction should be starting in a few weeks so that's exciting. It's a big project so I'm just hoping I don't let Nic or my Mom down," he says with a soft smile.

"I don't think that's ever going to happen Nathan, but it all sounds amazing - doesn't it Ryan?" Mum says trying to get me to contribute to the conversation. The whole time we've sat here I've been silent, but to be honest I can only think about what happened back in my room.

Or quiet frankly, what could of happened.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Sounds like your gonna be busy, no?"

"Yeah we will be," Nate says, talking to my Dad. Placing his spoon on the table, Nate wipes his mouth with his napkin and leans his elbows on the table. When I look up at him from my side of the table his gaze is piercing, penetrating me with those grey orbs again. Why do they captivate me like this, they never have before, "we've actually been discussing asking Ryan if she'll come and help us out a few times a week, if you wanted to that is?" He smiles.

"That'll be great, won't it peanut," my Dad says excited.

"Erm... ... ... me?"

"Sure. You've worked for us before, well for Mom and Pops, but the PA we have now isn't really enough for the both of us and we do need another person in the office."

"Your going to replace her with me?" I say shocked.

The summer before I left for New York and the two summers before that, I worked for Mrs Greyson and her father. Nothing major, I basically did errands, answered calls, re-typed contracts, got lunches, all the boring tasks until they trusted me with the big stuff, but I actually enjoyed working for them because it meant I didn't have that awkwardness of working for someone I didn't know.
I knew the job well, plus most of the people who worked there I already knew as it was a family run business. I would love to work for them again, earn some cash before making my mind up on my plans for next year, but I can't except a job if it means another girl gets fired.

"Actually HE will be keeping his job, but he only works part time because he's still in school so having you work the other half would really help us out, especially since it's both Nic and I working there now that Mom's only in the office one day a week. We could both do with another PA to help us out, but only if you wanted to of course?" He says with pleading eyes.

"I think it'll be great for you sweetie. You've done the job for three summers already so there's no worrying about training you and you already get along with your bosses, so that will be easy for you. I think it's a great idea," Mum says, happy that I'll be getting a job. I know Mum didn't like the fact that I was home from college for the next year, but in my mind I kind of feel like she expected me to not get a job at all by the way she's talking to me.

"You could come in on Monday? Sign some paperwork and get your security pass."

"I'd love to," I smile softly at him. "Thanks Nate." Honestly I was happy that Nate had asked me. The dread I was feeling about looking for a job really made me nervous, I couldn't stop thinking about all the people I'd have to talk to about applying for a job. Not to mention looking for something I actually would enjoy. Working for the Greyson family sounds like the perfect thing to keep me busy for the next year.

*word count - 2519*

💙💙💙💙💙
They were so close to kissing & boom! Mum gets in the way.
Don't you just hate it when that happens? 😂

I hoped you liked this chapter...
This was one of those non planned chapters that I felt was needed.

Please vote if you liked it!
Leave me a comment & let me know what you think,
I love hearing from you guys!

Stay safe,
CeeCee
xoxo
💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.7K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
264K 377 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
258K 8.6K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
583K 12.8K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)