insecurities

By temari53

Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happene... More

Bonnie Hart
Job offer
his life
Home Alone
Chemistry Project
Saturday Night
PROJECT
Tell me
Touch.
Invitation
Ride Out
His Day
Kris
GAME TIME
Lesson
Request
Family
Date
Heat
School Dance.
I Need You
I Don't Care
Just Us Two
Two Weeks
I...
I'm Right Here
Her Day
New Beginning
Moving On
Back
Reaching Out
Business Party
Work
Skyline Project
Dress Fitting
Story For The Press
The Launch
A Moment
Weeks Apart
Turn Out
Investor's Gathering
Adrenaline
Can't
Netherlands
I'll Be Back...
Bonding
My Love
Visit
Plan
As I Wait
(Insecurities Book 2)

Time Alone

15 4 0
By temari53

Bonnie's POV

Ian drove us to his house and I called Amy to thank them for today... Originally we weren't supposed to sleep until it was my birthday tomorrow and Ian made sure that it was happening. I appreciated having someone who cared for me as much as Ian did. When we got to his house... I placed some ice on his lip and the swelling from earlier came down but the cut was still very much visible. He even asked me to give him a haircut.

"What?I have never even cut my own hair and you are trusting me with your hair?"

He gave me a pair of silver scissors and sat on the floor in between my legs, "You just have to cut it a bit just so that it doesn't reach below my eyes... Just below my eyebrows would be nice."

I chuckled as I straightened out his hair and it took a while... It was actually pretty longer than I thought, it reached right below his ears. I put the hair straightener down," Looks pretty good."We sat in front of a huge mirror in his bathroom... He did not completely trust me to do a good job so, he wanted to see his reflection.

" I should keep like this, "he said as he flicked it around ridiculously.

I laughed and held his head in place," I don't think that's a good idea... We're cutting it."I put a small portion of his hair in between my index and middle finger and cut it off. He shrieked when he saw his hair on the floor.

" You'd better be cutting it good. "

" I'm trying but I can't focus if you keep on talking."

"OK... I'll shut up but if it looks bad I'll kill you."

It took what seemed like a lifetime until i finished. It looked pretty good actually. I got down to his level and just stared at him then brushed off the cut hair strands on his face with my hand, "And I'm done... You gonna curl it up yourself," I moved to get up but he held my wrist and pulled me back. He just looked at me with an unreadable expression with his eyes not leaving mine. "What?"

His hand held the back of my neck with a chunk of my hair in his grip and he pulled me closer to his face. His eyes fixated on my lips and his hot minty breath fanning my face. The moment was intense and the only sound audible was us breathing in tune with each other. I separated my lips when I felt his lips lightly touching mine. He kept teasing me as he kept on brushing against my lips with his. I wanted him to kiss me so much an inaudible moan escaped my lips and his second hand lightly brushed my right cheek. He slowly took my upper lip in between his and his hand dropped from my cheek and cupped my breast, gently squeezing it.

I was pulled in deeper into the kiss when his hand behind my neck started pulling on my hair. He motioned my leg over his lap making me sit on him and he pulled off my hoodie and threw it across the room... I was left with my black jeans and a white t-shirt with black lips printed
across my chest. The kiss was slow and passionate with a bit of hunger to it. I wanted him to take me right there and then but i knew he wouldn't do it without my permission.My hands traveled up his torso and tugged on his hair at the back of his neck and i took over the kiss as i pulled his upper lip into my lips .

"Ouch!" he groaned...

"What?"

"My lip... Still hurts. So, be gentle about it." he said as his hands traveled up my thighs and stopped right at the small of my back. "Okay?"

I nodded and he in leaned for another kiss but I hesitated and he gently pulled me closer with his index finger under my chin and i obeyed. I gently kissed him and he slightly tilted his head for a deeper kiss. His scent was intoxicating and his touch drove me crazy as he tightly gripped on my waist, i involuntarily moaned. He turned us over so he could be on top of me with his body in between my legs. My body was feeling the tension that was building up between us and I arched my back so there'd be no space in between us. He pulled away from my lips and kissed down my cheekbone to my neck down to my collarbone then sucked on my skin and I lowly moaned breathlessly , "oh... Ian."

I opened my eyes after he just suddenly stopped and his eyes were fixated on me.

"What?" i asked still trying to catch my breath.

"We should stop..." he said in a dull tone as he got up and helped me get on my feet.

"Are you okay?" I asked as i tried taking his hand but he moved away from me.

"I'm fine..." he said as he went into the kitchen and i followed behind him.

"You're lying." i stopped by the kitchen counter as he poured water from the sink in his glass and drank it all in a simple sip.

He turned around to look at me and took a deep sigh as he came and stood on the other side of the counter and leaned on it. "I know i said I'd wait but... Kissing isn't enough anymore, Bonnie. I'm craving all of you... I want all of you." he said as he rubbed his temple and sighed again, "No pressure though. Just thought I'd let you know."

"Ian..."

He cut me off when he spoke, "Bonnie, it's okay."

"Listen... I know how you feel, you think kissing is enough for me? Ian, i want you just as bad...and i want you now." his eyes widened at my words and he wiped his hands on his pants...even i was surprised by my words but i meant it.

"You don't have to..."

I took a few steps closer to him, "I know i don't have to do anything...and I know you know that I love you too and you didn't really need me to say it back because I'm convinced you can see right through me."

"Bonnie..." he said in a breathy way but i cut him off when i placed my hand on his chest and our eyes met sharing an intense stare as though we could see right through each other's soul.

"Make love to me, Ian." I said without breaking the eye contact we had going on.

"Bon,don't tease me like that."he said lowly so much that it sounded like a whisper as his eyes dropped to analyze my body then they traveled back up to my eyes. He really wanted me but wasn't sure if he was pressuring me or was it that I actually wanted to do it. He rubbed his temple and walked right past me.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off then proceeded to take off my jeans while his eyes just stayed fixated on me. I've been insecure about my body since an early age but there was just something about the way he looked at me, like i was flawless or even perfect at that. He took a deep breath as he stepped closer to me. "Ian, you know i wouldn't joke about something like this." I proceeded to say as I took both of his hands from his sides and i placed them on the small of my back.

"You do know that I've never seen you naked, right? So, this can get heated pretty fast." he said as he finally gave in seeing that i was dead serious.

"Just kiss me." I said and without wasting a split second he picked me up and pinned me against the wall. His lips proceeded to torture my neck with kisses, light licks and his teeth latching on my skin. His hot breath hitting against my skin causing me to whimper due to the amount of pleasure he was giving to me,he worked his way down my collarbone down to the swell of my breasts. I dropped my hands from the back of his neck and tried to reach the hook of my bra...

"Let me..." he said as he moved us and placed me on the kitchen counter then he took off his shirt. He grabbed my hair at the back of my head causing my head to fall back leaving my neck open to his torturous kisses. It felt as though electric volts were traveling throughout my whole body as i gasped at the amazing feeling of his soft lip against my skin.

My head fell on his shoulder, panting, breathlessly then suddenly i felt my breasts freed as they suddenly felt cold... Ian slowly stripped me out of my bra. My head still on his shoulder nervous about him seeing my bare torso,my breath hitched when i felt my breasts in direct contact with his warm bare chest and he whispered in my ear,"Don't be shy...I want to see you.All of you." and gently pulled me back with his eyes focused on mine and he slowly bit his lips as he dropped his eyes to my bare chest. My breasts weren't exactly perfect... They were bigger than the average size which made me more self conscious.

He stared at my chest without uttering a single word for a moment, i was growing worried at his reaction considering the amount of silence that filled the room ... I covered myself with my hands and he gently dropped my hands so he could see me. He lifted his hand to my left breast and stroked my sensitive nipple with his thumb making it hard, "You're so beautiful." He came closer to my lips to tease me again with his lips brushing against mine, i gulped really wanting him to kiss me so much... I craved his lips.

He collided our lips then swifly slipped his tongue inside my mouth and before I knew it, he parted our lips and latched on my breast. I gasped as i buried my fingers in his hair and my back arched a bit. His lips torturing my breasts in the most pleasant way that I didn't even imagine possible."Ian...oh my goodness, Ian!" ... He groaned lowly as a smirk crept up on his lips.

He placed small kisses on my breasts and he grabbed my thighs as he led us to his bedroom. He gently placed me on his bed as he hovered over me. His heavy breathing echoed in my ears as that was the only thing I could hear. "You can always tell me to stop." he whispered.

Not being able to find any word due to the amount of pleasure i was experiencing, i felt like everything he was doing me further sucked me into this euphoric world he put me in ... I nodded as i felt a chill run down my spine when his finger lazily ran over the lacy material my underwear was made of.

                           ************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The New Me By Barbie

Teen Fiction

6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...
56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
584 31 24
(TW: The following does contain self-harm) High school years aren't easy. After being at the top in 8th grade, 9th grade is like 6th grade all over a...
736 49 31
Eighteen year old Jessabell has moved to a new town her senior year, and is trying to enjoy her last year of high school. Jessabell just wants to mak...