EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 77

2.8K 142 75
By Neo_Chieri

"We will worry about that later."

Not realizing it, a sarcastic laugh slipped out of my mouth while my foot tapped energetically on the wooden floor.
Why was I the only person in this room who critically thought about DRGNS actions?

It was obvious that we were only avoiding the questions we'd have to deal with in the future and still, no one dared to open speak up.
I didn't notice how the growing frustration within me gradually altered into anger, but my members saw it right away.

"This is ridiculous", I unconciously rolled my eyes and poked my tongue against the inside of my cheek, a sudden confidence rushing through my body.

"We have to come up with a plan, now. We have to or else we will never get rid of fucking SVT."

I could tell that Yeeun knew in what direction I was trying to steer the conversation, her raised eyebrow and furious stare warning me to not mention the topic we had talked about on the phone. Since I was already too deep in all that gang shit, I didn't give a damn anymore.

'Fuck it' were the last thoughts going through my head before I took a deep breath.

"I say we accept Taeyong's offer and work together with NCT."

Without a single second passing by, our leader suddenly slammed her hand right onto the table, causing everyone present to flinch at the unexpected bang.

"Stop talking!" she yelled at me with rage, her voice so loud that I almost choked on my own spit.
The annoyance in Yeeun's expression was clearly visible, but there was no way to turn back time so I had to stick to my opinion.

"We will never team up with these fucked up assholes, you got me?"

With her eyes slightly squinted, her icy cold gaze seemed to pierce directly into my head, making sure that I would finally be quiet. Even if I didn't want to go on any further, the others had already found curiosity and asked themselve, what exactly was going on.

"What is Sunghee talking about?" it came from my best friend, who looked at the both of us in confusion.
I recalled that I hadn't texted her since yesterday, so except for the platinum blonde and me, no one had the slightest bit of information.

Before I was able to answer Soyeon's question, our leader snorted in discontent, rubbing her right temple as if she was slowly getting a headache.

"Apparently NCT wants to work with us in order to get SVT out of the way. But ", she glared at me once more, trying to burn her words into my own mind, " they are our rivals, not our allies.
Do you not remember what this week is? We're not going to think about his offer for even a single fucking second."

Not caring or listening closely anymore, I leaned forward, not showing any sign of being intimidated by her.
In the meantime, my fingernails dug deep into the palm of my hands as another wave of pain appeared in my injured thip.

"Why not? Right now it's the only possibility that could bring us anywhere near our goal!"

My voice gradually stared to become louder as my frustration only grew bigger as well.
To be honest, I wasn't quite sure about what had gotten into me either and why I was suddenly standing up for the other gang as if my life depended on it.

I felt as if I was in a tunnel.
No way of turning left or right, only the path right in front of me that I had decided to go, the moment I had dared to question my leaders authority.
I stubbornly stared ahead and had only my own idea in mind.

Yeeun, however, was just as stubborn as myself, no chance that she would actually give in.

"Our group came together precisely to stop both of the other gangs.
How on earth do you think we would suddenly come together, huh?"

"Just think logically! Who's the bigger threat, Nct or SVT? Well obviously the one who blew up an entire school!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

The longer our heated conversation went on, the more I lost my own composure, accepting no other answer than the one I wanted to hear.
The other girls only kept silent, not understanding why of all the members I was the one who somehow supported the other gang.

The doubtful and judging looks of the others made the blood in my veins boil even more and before I realized it, I had already gotten up from my seat, slowly walking towards my leader despite the agonizing stinging of my wound.

I almost collapsed during the first few steps and had to support my heavy body on the back of the chairs, gradually moving in her direction while I was gripping hard onto the several seats.

"Open your eyes, Yeeun! You are more similar to NCT than you think", I hissed at her angrily, causing the older member to jump up as well and make her way over to me.
She came to a halt only a few steps away, the two of us glaring at each other as if enemies were suddenly facing each other.

"Maybe you should join NCT then.
You clearly don't value our principles anymore."

My breath automatically faltered when I heard these words from the very person who had been taking care of me like a mother for the past two years.
How had it come to this?

I knew I could be obnoxious sometimes, but telling me I should join another gang? I felt as if someone just stabbed me in the back, not sure wether I wanted to cry or scream at the top of my lungs.

"Wow," I laughed with bitterness written all over my face.
My own heart contracted painfully while I tried to avoid the looks of the other members, who seemed just as suprised as I did.
There was nothing but rage, the bright flames within me swallowing me whole.

"I don't want to join NCT, I want to see SVT in jail! After everything that happened the last couple of weeks, we can't waste any more time!
You always give us orders on how to sabotage the other gangs, no single solution on how to finally end all the violence.
Now that someone practically serves you the perfect opportunity on a fucking silver plate, you decide just throw it away!
I hate to say it, but your own pride and god damn stubbornness is preventing you from seeing the truth and causes all of you to fucking m-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence, instead, a sudden pain exploded in my left cheek while my head slightly snapped to the side, several gasps sounding at the same moment. Before I could realize what had happened, my lips already began to tremble as light tears started to form.

With eyes wide open, I turned my head back to our leader and stared speechlessly at the person, I had never expected to slap me.
It was the first time she had raised her hand against me and I had no idea how to react.

Even though she looked at me with a serious expression, you could see by the restless moving of her eyes that she was actually regretting her last decision.
I was one of them, a friend, a part of their family, but too many recent events had influenced our mindset, causing bot of us to slowly but surely drift apart.

I could see the apology that was lying on tip of her tongue, but it was too late. The damage was done and the gap between the us  now wider than ever.

"That it would come to this point..." I mumbled lifelessly to myself, disappointment written clearly all over my face while my shoulders only sunk weakly.

"If you could hear yourself speak, you would understand why."

Frustrated by every second of the last few minutes, she rubbed her eyelids and sighed loudly, the tone of her voice somehow softening.

" What happened, Sunghee? You've never talked to us in such a way and you know exactly what each of us had to go through. Especially now... How can you you mean any of that when you know, that your mother's death day is this upcoming Tuesday?"

Somewhat taken aback, my mouth fell slightly open, my entire body paralized on the spot as I couldn't form a single word. Forgetting how to breathe, I justed stared at the platinum blonde leader in shock, no idea about how to act or answer.

Yeeun didn't need a minute to understand the sudden shock I was in, tilting her head disappointedly to the side without breaking eye contact.

"Unless you don't actually remember, that it is this week..." she put the pieces together, now shaking her head before turning her back on me.

"Perhaps you need some time to think everything through" she continue, turning towards me one last time and looking at me over her shoulder.
"Talk to me after you come back to your sences..."

With these words, Yeeun started to walk her way over to the door, leaving me and the other girls completely speechless.

"The meeting is over."

I'm really sorry it took so long to update, I had four assignments I had to hand in within four days and therefore was really really busy (and dead af lmao💀💀)

Butt I quickly wanna mention that I am really really excited for you to read the next couple of chapters after these two🙆‍♀️ everything is going to fall into place soon so stay tuned

Also, can we appreciate the cute edits my lovely friend WowBy3racha made?🤧💚 She even remembered that Jaemin is my ult haha, thank you so much💕💕

This is so adorable🥺
You guys don't need to invest all of you time, I already appreciate your comments or likes a lot😚💚💚🙆‍♀️
Thank you so much tho

Let's get to the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...
593K 20.5K 72
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 2 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Excuse me, did you just steal my wallet?" The boy growled as he stepped closer at the smirking...
170 1 9
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
342K 15K 33
"i can literally suck all your blood and kill you right here right now." "do it pussy. no balls." a/n: i kinda hate this story too !SOME MATURE CONTE...