The Boy Next Door {Completed}

By xplrrsolby

Sam moves next door to Colby... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
new book

•64•

1.4K 35 39
By xplrrsolby

Jake

I turn off my tv and I get up and change into black jeans and a black and white striped shirt after I grab my keys and head out to my car. I start it and pull out of my driveway going to Tara's house. I soon get to her house and park and get out of the car to go get her but she already runs out of the front door and she hugs me her hands going around my torso since she's too short I chuckle lightly and wrap my arms around her neck kissing the top of her head "ok c'mon" I say and pull away from the hug and we get into the car and I pull out "Devyn and Corey are on their way to the store so we should hurry" she says as I grab her hand I nod and she turns on some music and I continue driving.
I soon get to the hospital and I park the car and we get out and head inside. "Hi what can I do for ya?" the lady asks "for Sam Golbachs and Colby Brocks gender reveal thing" Tara says and I nod "ok... what are your names?" she asks as she takes out an envelope "Jake Webber and Tara Yummy" I say and she hands us the envelope "thank you" Tara says and she nods and we walk back out getting back into the car and I pull out of the drive "I hope it's a boy" I say "you just want it to be named after you" she says "they said they would!" I exclaim and she laughs "babe, you really think they're gonna do that?" "it's only fair since they fucked on my birthday instead of spending it with me" she laughs a little "I guess, but they probably won't do it" I huff and turn on the music.
I soon get to the store and park the car and we get out "where are they?" I ask and she pulls out her phone "um.. the party aisle" she says putting her phone into her pocket "grab a cart" she says I nod and grab it and we head to the party aisle. We get there and see Devyn and Corey here "finally!" they says walking to us "what's the gender!?" Devyn asks excitedly "we dunno yet" I say and Tara grabs the envelope and opens it "it's a..."

Sam

"Baby wake up" I hear Colby say as he caresses my cheek and I whine a little and open my eyes and I smile at Colby as our eyes meet and he smiles back and I sit up "morning" I mumble "baby you slept in" he says kissing my cheek "oh, sorry" I giggle "it's ok baby, but I made breakfast" he says standing up I smile and get off the bed "I'm still tired" I whine rubbing my eyes "don't be!" he says grabbing my hands I smile and lean up pecking his lips "why not?" I ask he pouts and I smile pecking his lips again "it's the gender reveal today" I gasp "already!?" I ask grabbing my phone looking at the calendar "it went by fast" I say looking up at him "I know, but soon you can finally stop being mad at me for no reason" he jokes I huff pushing his shoulder "see!" he yells following me as I go downstairs. I get to the kitchen and I smile seeing two plates of food at the small table at the end of the island and I pull out the stool and sit down and Colby sits in the one across from me and I smile "thank youu" I say taking a bite "of course baby" he smiles softly.
We finish eating and we head back upstairs to our room and we go into the closet "what do you want it to be baby?" Colby asks "I'm ok with whatever" he hums and wraps his arms around my waist "I don't know what to wear" I say turning around and he's just dressed in black skinny jeans a pink t-shirt and classic vans "I-" he gets cut off by his phone ringing I look at him confused as he answers it "oh it's open" he says "yeah, we're getting ready" "alright" he says and then hangs up "who was it?" I ask "Tara, they are here to see up the party and told us to not go down" I nod "ok, so what do I wear?" I ask again "I dunno baby" I nod with a small sigh he pecks my lips before leaving the closet and I turn back to my clothes and search through them. I change into a pink and blue long flowy long sleeved dress with small silver stars all over "Colbs!" I squeak coming out of the closet "is this good?" I ask and he looks up and smiles "it's perfect" I smile and sit on the bed my back against the headboard and Colby lays in between my legs placing a gentle kiss on my stomach "I can't wait until your born.. especially so your dad can stop being mean" he says quietly thinking I didn't hear but I did so I slap the back of his head "ow" he says rubbing the back of his head "see told you he's mean" he huffs and I hit him again "ok ok I get it" he laughs then the baby kicks "see the baby is agreeing with me" he says and there's another kick and I giggle Colby smiles and leans up and pecks my lips "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say back "I was talking to the baby" he says and I pout he chuckles and sits up "I love you too baby" he says kissing me passionately I smile in it kissing back we jump apart as we hear the door open and I look over seeing my mom and she laughs a bit "sorry, but you can come down now" she says "ok we'll be down in a minute" I say she nods and leaves Colby pecks my lips "c'mon baby" he stands up and I get up after and we head downstairs.

We get downstairs and we go to where all the talking is which is in the dining room and all our friends are here along with our parents either dressed in blue, pink or both and on the table there's different desserts being pink and blue and balloons along with streamers "Sam! Cwolby!" we look over seeing Kayla run over to us and she hugs me "hi Kayla" I say with a soft smile and she makes grabbing hands to Colby "hey bubba" he says picking her up "is boy or girl?" she asks tilting her head "we dunno yet bub" she huffs "I wan girl so I tan pway wif her" she says and I smile a little "wook doggy!" she squeals pointing somewhere and me and Colby share a confused look then looking over to where she's pointing seeing a german shepherd "down!" she squeaks and Colby puts her down and she runs to the dog "who's dog is that?" I ask and he sit on the ground "Max!" he calls and the dog looks at him and freezes then runs over jumping at him "hi Maxy" Colby says laughing a bit as he pets him and I smile softly. He gets off the floor and brushes off his clothes "aw Colbs why are you crying?" I ask wiping his tears he smiles and looks back at Max "I haven't seen him in forever" he says and Max barks and jumps at him his front paws on Colby's shoulders "he's gotten so big!" he says taking him off of him and he runs around us barking "why haven't you seen him?" I ask "he's my grandparents dogs and they moved away" I nod and Max sniffs my belly then licks my hand I smile and pet him "so your grandparents are here?" I ask and his eyes go wide I giggle "go find them" he smiles and kisses my temple and walks away. "Sammy!!" Devyn and Tara squeal running over "hi!" I say hugging them and we talk. "baby!" I hear Colby say and I turn around and he's walking up to me "c'mere, my grandparents wanna meet you" he says grabbing my hand I nod "I'll be back" I tell Tara and Devyn before walking with Colby. We get to the kitchen and we stop and his grandparents look at me "hi" I say and they smile "got a good one son" his grandfather says patting his shoulder and I giggle softly "your so cute" grandmother says and pinches my cheeks making ms flinch "oh, I'm sorry dear did I hurt you?" she asks "sorry" I mumble looking down "it's ok baby" Colby says pulling me into his side rubbing my back I nod hugging him "he has ptsd, from his dad" Colby tells them "that's not good" his grandfather says "oh no, did I hurt you?" his grandmother asks again "no, I just wasn't expecting it" I say and she nods and we talk a bit more. "why don't you two go by your friends now" we nod "it was nice meeting you" I say as we walk away going to the living room where our friends are and we talk with them.

-

"Ok guys c'mon" Corey says and we get up from the couch and Colby grabs my hand squeezing it gently and I smile at him "ready?" he asks I nod and we head out to the backyard. We stand infront of the fence that has a 'boy or girl' sign hanging on it and everyone gathered around "here, set them off when we count down" Devyn says handing us each a confetti cannon "ok" I say and we get take them "3!!" everyone yells "2!!" I get ready to twist it "1!!!" we twist them it making a loud popping sound and pink confetti shoots out flying everywhere and everyone cheers "yesss!!!" Colby cheers jumping up and down excitedly and he hugs me tight I giggle and hugs him back. He looks at me happy tears rolling down both our faces and he kisses me softly and I smile in it kissing him back. We pull away shortly after and he cups my cheeks wiping my tears I smile and peck his lips once more wiping his tears after "guys c'mon!" Jake calls waving us in and we go inside and hang out with everyone.
"Bye guys!" Devyn and Corey call as they leave "bye!" we say back and now it's just Zach, Chloe, and Kayla here and we watch tv and talk. "We should get going now" Chloe says and they stand up "noo" Kayla whines clinging onto Colby "bub you have to go home" Colby says taking her off of him "noo" she whines as Zach picks her up "bye guys" I say and they say it back "no!" Kayla screams starting to cry thrashing around in Zach's arms "Kayla stop, we'll stay a little longer" Zach says with a slight sigh putting her down and she runs to us again and Colby wipes her tears "your gonna have to go home soon bub" Colby says and she nods sadly with a sniffle and curls into his side watching tv. I look up at him and he smiles and pecks my lips "she can just sleep here" I say "but I have to wake up early" I hum "she doesn't have anything to do with that" "yeah, she takes forever to-" she's already asleep" I cut him off and he looks down at her seeing her sleeping peacefully and he chuckles softly "I guess so" he says softly "is it ok if she stays?" Zach asks and Colby chuckles lightly "yeah that's fine" I say with a slight giggle "alright thank you, we're gonna go now" he says and they stand up "bye" we say and they say it back and leave.

"C'mon let's get to sleep" I say standing up making Colby groan as he was half asleep with his head in my lap "go lay down I'll put her in the guest bedroom" I say he hums tiredly and stands up "thank you" he mumbles tiredly kissing my temple I hum and he goes upstairs and I carefully grab Kayla and head upstairs. I lay Kayla in bed and cover her up and she snuggles in the blanket I smile softly and I leave the room closing the door quietly. I go into mine and Colby's room closing the door softly and I go into the closet and change into a large hoodie then leaving the closet. I giggle softly as I see Colby lazily sprawled out in the bed asleep still fully clothed with one shoe on as he lazily kicked one off "Colbs" I say shaking him gently and he jumps awake "change" I say with a small giggle he groans and kicks his other shoe off I shake my head softly and sit in bed and watch as he gets undressed still laying down with his eyes closed. He crawls under the covers next to me and I lay down too "your that tired" I say with a giggle he hums and lays his head on my chest his hand on my stomach rubbing it gently with his thumb I smile put my hand on top of his and he turns his hand dragging it along mine lining up our fingers then interlocking them I smile holding his hand back and he looks up at me and kisses me softly. He pulls away and pulls me closer and putting his head on my chest "I love you baby" he says rubbing my back of my hand I smile and kiss the top of his head as I run my fingers through his hair "I love you too Colbs" he sighs contently and soon he falls asleep snores leaving his lips I kiss his head again before falling asleep myself.

-

These names tied the last time so please only pick one

Isabella -Bella-

Ava

Paige

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 627 17
a solby love story~
111K 1.9K 35
In which a girl meets a boy at karaoke night
133K 2.1K 33
In which a girl meets her celebrity crush
10.1K 283 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend