flipped | lippa

Von yuhyuhyuhhhhhhhh

HEY CINNAMON ROLLS i hope u enjoy :) also DISCLAIMER- i'm the biggest stippa fan and i support lin and vaness... Mehr

A Night to Forget
The Morning After
Intermission
A Not So Brilliant Plan
The Hospital
Soulmates to Strangers
The Theatre
A Tragic Loss
An Evening of Mourning
A Wedding
A Wedding 2
After Party
Mystery Number
A Strange Feeling
Backstage Emergency
A New Victim
Blackout
An Unwanted Visitor
Bowling
You Know What You Did
Cold Shoulder
A Chance for Redemption
Fear and Mystery
Security Footage
A Possible Conclusion
Date Night
A Day to Celebrate
Dancing in the Rain
Reaquainted
Surprise Surprise
Where Do We Go From Here
Kidnapped
Lost and Found
Evidence is Key
The Culprit

A Failed Confrontation

507 20 0
Von yuhyuhyuhhhhhhhh

"Beep! Beep!" The alarm on Lin's watch went off. It was six-thirty am. 

"Good morning Pipsters." Lin whispered, giving her a kiss. Pippa smiled at Lin, but she had a knot in her stomach. She didn't want to confront Oak. She rolled out of the couch and borrowed clothes. She freshened up and they were soon ready to go. 

When they got to the theatre, Pippa peeked into Oak's dressing room. 

"Hey," She said. "Can Lin and I talk to you about something real quick?" He looked up from his phone.

"Sure," he responded, standing up as they walked over to Lin's room. "What's up?"

"You're gonna need to sit down for this." Lin said. Oak sat down in a nearby chair.  Pippa squeezed Lin's hand in fear. "Now I need you to be really honest with us." Oak looked confused.

"Ok? I'm confused, did I do something?"  

"We know what you did." Pippa said quietly. "We have all the proof." 

"I don't know what your talking ab-" 

Suddenly, they heard an announcement on the speaker. "Five minutes till curtain!"

"Look, I gotta go. I'm really confused. Call me later and we can talk, okay?" He left to his dressing room. 

"Well that went well." Pippa said sarcastically. 

"It's okay," Lin reassured her. "We'll talk to him later and figure this whole thing out. We have the proof. If he's not gonna admit it, we may have to get the police involved."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.7K 549 19
***Revised Edition*** Phillipa's life was turned upside down for years. She wanted to desperately be a performer but one little thing stood in her wa...
2.3K 38 15
Stippa Fic
7K 235 73
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
22.3K 773 46
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...