secrets : george weasley (on...

By disappointed_gurl

(Y/N) Black was believed to be (Y/N) Potter, Harry's older sister, as few knew who her true father was. She... More

1- July 31
2- Diagon Alley
3- Platform 9 3/4
4- The Sorting Ceremony
5- First Day in Class
6- The Troll
7- First Quidditch Game
8- Christmas at Hogwarts
9- End of Third Year
10- The Great Escape
11- Flourish & Blotts
12- The Message on the Wall
13- Chamber of Secrets
14- Petrified
15- Nightmares
16- Leaky Cauldron
17- New Professors
18- Down by the Black Lake
19- Dementors
20- Payback
21- Firebolts
22- Gryffindor Tower
23- Petter Pettigrew
24- Gryffindor v. Slytherin
25- Shrieking Shack
26- Explanation
27- Farewell
29- The Unexpected Visit
30- The Portkey
31- The Quidditch World Cup
32- Aftermath
33- Triwizard Tournament
34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
35- The Goblet of Fire
36- Arguements
37- A Night to Remember
38- The First Task
39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements
40- Dates
41- Yule Ball
42- The Second Task
43- A Sirius Matter
44- The Third Task
45- The Parting of Ways
46- Secrets Revealed
47- Back to 4th Privet Drive
48- Order Of The Phoenix

28- The Burrow

2.4K 74 71
By disappointed_gurl

The next morning Ginny woke you up since Mrs. Weasley wanted to have breakfast ready before Bill and Charlie arrived. You took a shower and quickly got ready to go help Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen. She asked you to make the eggs while she made some sandwiches; Ginny helped prepare some tea. After breakfast was finished Mrs.Weasley asked you to go wake up the boys while Ginny helped her set up the table. Luckily since Fred and George were in Rons's room you only didn't have to go to three different rooms. You went to Percy's room since it was the first one you came upon and knocked.

"Percy? Can I come in?"

"Yes the door's open (y/n)" you heard him yell. Upon opening the door you saw his desk was full of paperwork and he had quills all over the place. "Good morning (y/n)"

"Good morning Perce. Your mom says breakfast is ready and to hurry up since your brothers will be arriving in a few minutes"

"Okay thank you (y/n). I'll head down in a bit"

You nodded and made your way to Ron's room which was all the way up. Before heading to their room you poured some water into a cup since you knew Fred and Ron were probably going to be the hardest to wake up. Molly had asked you to wake them up as soon as possible and if it was necessary to throw water at them which you happily agreed to do. You knocked on their door and just as you expected George was already awake; out of all the brothers that you knew Percy and George were known to be morning people so they were usually always awake first.

"Good morning George. Your mom says breakfast is ready and to hurry up since Bill and Charlie will be here soon. But I can see you are already ready"

"Good morning (y/n). I'm ready but as you can tell those two aren't yet" he pointed to both his brothers who were fast asleep.

"Want to help me wake them up" you showed him the cup of water and he grinned mischievously. He had a jar of water in their room so he got that instead of the cup.

"I'll get Ron, you get Fred" he handed you the jar and took the cup; you were confused as to why he gave you the jar but he answered before you could ask. "Fred is harder to wake up"

"Oh I see"

"Ready. One...two...three!"  You two threw water at Fred and Ron who quickly woke up, startled they looked to see who did it. Their faces got bright red when they saw you two laughing.

"Morning boys" you said, trying to contain your laugh.

"Mom is waiting, might want to dry up and get ready before Bill and Charlie get here" George grabbed your hand when he saw both boys getting up.

"COME BACK YOU TWO" yelled Fred.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS" Ron yelled.

You entered the kitchen and broke into laughter. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny turned around putting the boy's scream and you two laughing together.

"Well at least they're finally up, what did you two do to them?" Ginny asked.

"Throw water at them" you replied. Mrs. Weasley joined you and started laughing as well. Footsteps were heard coming from the stairs; of course it was both boys who had their pajamas soaked, especially Fred.

"MOM LOOK WHAT THEY DID!" Ron yelled causing Molly to defend you two.

"Well Ronald and Fredrick Weasley I did ask everyone to wake up early and it seems like you two were the only ones who didn't. I also asked (y/n) to throw water at you if it was necessary"

"MOM" Fred yelled.

"Enough now you two go get ready, your brothers will be arriving any minute-" A noise from the living room interrupted Mrs. Weasley.

"Anyone home" a voice said.

"Over here dear" Mrs. Weasley said. Coming into the kitchen was a short, stocky red hair. He had muscled arms, blisters on his hands and was also heavily freckled.

"Hello Charlie" said George.

"Hey George" Charlie replied.

"Oh Charlie, where is your brother?" Molly asked.

"Over her mom" Now coming into the kitchen was a tall, thin man. His hair was also red like the rest of the Weasleys but unlike the others his hair was long and he wore an earring with a fang dangling from it.

"Hey ya Bill" Fred said.

"Hello Fred"

"Oh boys it's great to have you back. Oh boys this is (y/n) Black. She will be staying with us for the summer." The two boys turned to look at you and gave you a big smile, especially Charlie.

"It's great to finally meet you (y/n)" Bill said as he pulled you into a hug. "I've heard so many great things about you. I also hear you'll be next years Gryffindor Quidditch team captain, congratulations"

"It's great to finally meet you Bill and thank you. I hear you a curse-breaker for Gringotts Wizarding Bank in Egypt"

"Yup that's me" he pulled back and Charlie quickly rushed in to give you a hug too.

"Pleasure to finally meet you (y/n)" he pulled back and turned to Mrs. Weasley. "Mom you weren't lying when you said she was beautiful" his comment caught you by surprise and you felt your checks getting warm.

"Of course I wasn't, she's stunning" Mrs. Weasley added.

"Oh um thank you" you said.

"No problem. So you're the new captain.. well why don't we have a match later today to see if you really are that good" he grinned.

"Oh really now. You're on Weasley, we'll see if you are as great as everyone claims you are" you replied.

"Sassy I see" he turned to look at Bill. "I can tell we are going to get along with her" Bill agreed and smiled.

"Quit flirting with (y/n), you just met her" George said, pulling you back.

"Jealous George" Ron said.

"Not at all. I'm just protecting those two from Harry, cause if he gets a hold of this information he won't go easy on them"

"Ohhhh that's true. Might want to watch out, you two. Harry may be younger but when it comes to (y/n) he gets overprotective" Ron said.

"Yeah that's true he chased George with my beater bat..twice" Fred added.

"Well for your information I wasn't flirting just making a new friend anyways where is Perce and dad?" Charlie asked.

"Oh Percy should be coming downstairs in a bit and your father said he was going to be a bit late. Sit darlings"

"Good morning" Percy came into the kitchen in a suit and greeted his brothers.

"Ministry Percy?" Bill asked while taking a seat next to you.

"Yes. Mr. Crouch needs all the help possible" Percy sat next to Ron. George was going to sit next to you but Charlie beat him to it, so instead George took a seat next to Ginny and Fred. Breakfast was going well and eventually Mr. Weasley came home and joined the table. While at the table Bill as well as Charlie started talking about their jobs in Egypt and Romania. George was the first to finish eating, once finished he placed his plate on the sink and announced that he was going to de-gnome the garden but before leaving he called for you.

"(y/n), care to join" everyone at the table stopped talking and stared at him then at you.

"Oh um sure. Molly do you mind if I..."

"Yes of course darling just be careful" You went and put your plate on the sink and went off with George to the garden. Once you two were out of sight the rest of the Weasleys decided to talk about you and George.

"Is she dating George? Cause sure seems like they are together" Charlie asked.

"No they aren't dating, they are blind and stubborn" Fred answered.

"Bloody hell I've only been here for an hour and I could tell those two fancy each other" Bill chimed in.

"When do you reckon they will end up together?" Ron asked with a stuffed mouth.

"I think they will go out their last year but Hermione reckons they will start going out this year. She bet 12 galleons they would"

"You bet on them going out?" Percy asked.

"She isn't the only one Percy. Me and your mother have a bet too, she bets 20 galleons they will go out after leaving Hogwarts but I say the first term of their final year" Mr. Weasley answered.

"Well in that case I want to bet too!" Ron yelled, his other brothers also chimed in.

"Very well what are your bets?" Mr. Weasley asked his four boys.

"I bet you 10 galleons that they will start going out next summer" Ron said. Mrs. Weasley had gotten a piece of parchment and a quill to write all the bets down.

"Well I bet 15 galleons that they will start going out their last year, second term" Charlie said.

"I have to agree with Mom on this one. I bet you 25 galleons that they will start going out after they leave Hogwarts. One year to be exact" Bill looked outside the window to check if you and George were nearby.

"Coast clear Bill. Anyways I bet you 15 galleons they will start going out this year during their second term" Percy added.

"What about you Freddie?" Mrs. Weasley looked at Fred who laughed.

"Well I bet you 15 galleons that those two will confess their feelings their last year but start going out a year later"

"No way that will happen if-"

"What won't happen Ron?" George asked as he came into the kitchen carrying you bridal style.

"Never mind that. What happened to (y/n)?" Everyone followed George to the living room where he placed you on the couch.

"We were de-gnoming and I was throwing a gnome and I didn't notice a gnome behind me. That nasty little thing bit me on my leg and it sunk in it's teeth even more when I tried taking it off my leg" You pointed at the bite mark on your leg, Mrs. Weasley quickly went to check your leg. She cleared up the dry blood you had, put some ointment on and then wrapped it with a bandage.

"There darling now just sit here for a couple of minutes and you should be fine. Here have some tea darling"

"Thank you so much Molly" you took the tea she gave you. While everyone went back to the kitchen George stayed with you.

"I'm sorry (y/n) if I was near you this won't have happened"

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault George. How's your finger by the way?"

"It's okay, it was just a small bite" When the gnome bit you and George heard you yelling he went to your aid. While getting the gnome off your leg it bit his finger trying to free itself. After a couple of minutes of sitting on the couch you got up fine but George insisted you sit down for a few more minutes. Not wanting to argue with him you just listened. You spent the next 30 minutes talking to him about the Quidditch World Cup afterwards the rest of the Weasleys, except Percy who went back to his room, joined your conversation. Mr. Weasley suddenly got up and said he had an announcement to make.

"Okay so as we know the Quidditch World Cup is happening this summer and well Britain is going to host it" his comments caused everyone to gasp. From what you learned from Oliver is that the Quidditch World Cup hadn't been hosted in Britain for thirty years.

"And well I was going to save this announcement for later on but I'll just say it now...... Ludo Bagman gave me tickets for the Quidditch World Cup"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" all the boys yelled.

"Yes we are going to the Quidditch World Cup. Molly write to Harry's aunt and uncle as well as Hermione's parents" Molly quickly went to the kitchen to write the letters while everyone else started to celebrate. After the celebration Charlie and Bill approached you.

"Ready to lose Black" Charlie said.

"Me lose, in your dream Charles let's go" you got up and followed both boys; Fred, George, Ron and Ginny also followed. Once out they took out the box that had the Bludger, Quaffle and Snitch they however only took out the Bludger and Quaffle.

"Okay so the teams will be Ginny, Fred, George and (y/n) vs us. You know to make it easier on you" Bill pointed at you.

"Oh is that so, take one of my players. You'll see that we will still win this"

"Alright let me see... George you're on our team now" Charlie said.

The weather was perfect, the sky was blue, the sun was out and there was no wind. You all mounted your brooms ready to play; Bill was the only one who wasn't on his broom yet since he had to release the Bludger then the Quaffle. Ron and Ginny were keepers, the twins were beaters while you, Charlie and Bill were chasers. The game started and you quickly got a hold of the Quaffle and aimed to the hoops scoring in a matter of two minutes. The bludger made its way towards you but Fred quickly came to your aid. Bill then got a hold of the Quaffle. You were flying below him but started to fly up when you saw your chance of getting the Quaffle but Charlie was behind you and quickly picked up what you planned to do. He went besides Bill, took the Quaffle and scored. Ginny then passed the Quaffle towards you, once again Charlie was behind you but you avoided him and Bill and scored again. George had thrown the Bludger your way multiple times but you either avoided his aims or Fred would help you out.

After an hour of playing your team was winning 100-60. While playing you noticed how Ron was a good keeper, he struggled a bit but you thought with a bit of more training he could make an amazing keeper. You were heading for the hoops since you had possession of the Quaffle however the Bludger that George sent to knock the Quaffle out of your hand accidentally hit the side of your hip causing you to fall. Thankfully you weren't too high up so the impact to the ground didn't hurt but your hip was hurting a bit.

"(Y/N)! Bloody hell I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you. What hurts?" George was the first person to get off his broom and check on you.

"It's okay, my hip hurts a bit but it's nothing serious" He helped you get back on your feet; the rest of his siblings came running to check on you while Ron went to go get Mrs. Weasley. They all hit you with "Are you okay?" and you assured them that you were great.

"GEORGE WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU THE POOR GIRL HAS JUST RECOVERED FROM HER BITE WOUND!" Molly came running out and performed a pain relieving spell on your hip. George felt so bad, you could tell by the look in his face. After Molly cast the spell George once again carried you bridal style to the couch.

"(y/n) I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you. I'm so sorry" He sat next to you and started to play with your hair.

"How many times do I have to tell you George it's not your fault plus I'm okay. I've been through worse, remember when I broke my ribs and dislocated my shoulder. I've gone through a lot of injuries but not as many as Ollie, poor guy almost always got a bludger to the stomach when we played against Slytherin" George laughed at your reference.

"Yeah I guess you're right but still I'm sorry"

"Mate it's not her you should be apologizing to" Ron said as the rest of the Weasley siblings came in.

"He's right, remember what Sirius said in the letter 'if they ever do something bad to you I will make sure that is the last thing they do.' It's him you want to watch out for mate" Fred added.

"Oh and don't forget Harry too. He won't go easy this time with the bat" Ron added to Fred's comment. You noticed George's face get pale; it looked like he had just seen the dark lord.

"Will you two knock it off" you threw a pillow at Ron and Fred. "George they won't do anything, I promise" you placed your head on his shoulder which seemed to calm him down.

"Hey George let's go and finish unpacking our trunks" Fred said in a more serious tone.

"Oh yeah um right. Well I gotta go but (y/n) is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" George made his puppy face. You smiled at the sight of his face, how could you not? It was adorable.

"Fine fine just get me some chocolate frogs when you can"

"Of course (y/n). I'll come and check on you when I'm done unpacking" he planted a kiss on your forehead and went off with Fred. You knew they weren't unpacking; before leaving Hogwarts they told you that they were going to make joke products over the summer to try and sell them during the school year. Ron and Ginny went off to the kitchen to go have a snack leaving you, Bill and Charlie in the living room.

"You two love birds need to go get a room"

"I agree with Bill. I mean snogging in front of us like that, yuck" Bill and Charlie's comments made you roll your eyes.

"So are you and George secretly going out?" Charlie asked.

"No Charles, we aren't"

"But you fancy him don't you?" Bill asked too.

"No I don't Bill"

"Rubbish" they both said.

"Believe it or not, I don't fancy him"

"Well we choose not to believe it" Charlie laughed and high fived Bill.

"And I thought the twins were a nightmare but you two are worse" you laughed which caused the two boys to give a dramatic speech about how it's not okay to disrespect your elders and how offended they were. After they finished you all just bursted into laughter.

Bill then decided to grab some sweets while Charlie decided to put some records on the record player which resulted in you three having a concert in the living room. Ginny and Ron decided to join as well, you all grabbed your wands and pretended they were microphones.

George and Fred came downstairs to see what all the noise was about, when they saw all of you singing and dancing they laughed. You didn't notice but George couldn't stop staring at you. He was happy to see you getting along with his family and he was happy seeing you dance and sing like nothing else in the world mattered. Fred noticed George looking at you and called him out.

"Oi George, you fancy her don't you?" Fred smirked.

"Course not"

"Then why are your eyes so attached to her. I see you looking at her"

"I'm not Freddie..let's go back we have work to do"

The concert in the living room continued for another hour, Mrs. Weasley who was preparing dinner in the kitchen was happy to see everyone in a good mood. Mr. Weasley came rushing into the living room and when he entered someone appeared in the fireplace which caused all of you to stop singing and dancing.

"Did I interrupt a concert?" Remus asked.

"Uncle Lupin!" You ran over to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Remus, glad to be having you for dinner" Mr. Weasley went to greet Remus.

"Thank you for having me"

"You know my two children Ron and Ginny" they were both happy to see him and greeted him. "This are my two oldest children that one their is Charlie and this one here is Bill"

"Pleasure to meet you sir" they both said.

"Pleasure to meet you as well" Remus answered. Molly came into the living room to greet Remus as well.

"It's great to have you Remus, please take a seat. Oh Ron go tell your brothers dinner is ready" Ron nodded and quickly made his way upstairs. Everyone went into the kitchen to go take a seat but you stayed back with your uncle for a bit.

"How have you been uncle?" You asked.

"Great now that I'm here with you. How about you darling? Enjoying your stay so far?"

"I'm doing great uncle Lupin and yes I am. I didn't know you were coming?"

"Well Arthur invited me, I've known him since the First Wizarding War. I asked him not to tell you since I wanted to surprise you" he took out a bouquet of your favorite flowers alongside some chocolate frogs and handed them to you.

"Aw thank you so much uncle"

"Your welcome darling like I said I wanted to surprise you. Now let's go take a seat"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 17 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...
8.1K 113 36
Decided to use Ben Barnes as Sirius, kind of fits more with my OC. Desirée = Desire in French. Sirius Black, a player in his Hogwarts days, girls th...
14.7K 401 28
June Potter is about to start her second year at Hogwarts. All the young girl hopes is that I'd be uneventful. In Harry's and her's last few weeks at...
477 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...