Behind The Scenes [TAEKOOK ON...

By bootaefuul

Compilation of TAEKOOK ONE SHOT STORIES 💜 ⬆️ Jeongguk ⬇️ Taehyung More

Hello, welcome!
More than just a ship
How clingy is Jeongguk
See you [M]
See You [2]
See You [3] [M]
See you [4]
TK Special: Movie Night
TK Special: Roller Skate
TK Special: Almost Lovers
TK Special: My Person

Bogum or Me?

4.5K 151 19
By bootaefuul

Inspired by this legendary moment: 🤭

🌈

"Who could it be?" Hoseok ask as they made their way out their dressing room to meet a special guest after another day of their successful Love Yourself Concert in Hong Kong.

The others shrugs as they continued walking to another room in the backstage. This is where they usually meet their friends, family or celebrities who visit and watch them.

"Just wanna have a rest and sleep." Taehyung whined against Jeongguk's shoulder as he clings to his boyfriend's arm more. Jeongguk chuckles seeing his pouty lips.

"Tired baby?" He asked, kissing the side of the other's head. Taehyung looked at him, pouting even more.

"Aww, my baby." He cooed, cupping his cheek with his free hand, kissing his pout away. "It would only take a short time baby okay? Then we're gonna cuddle all night." He promises making Taehyung's face light up at the mention of cuddling.

"Just cuddle?" Jimin ask teasingly, as he walks beside the ever clingy couple.

"Of course, that's the only thing they can do while we are on tour." Jin butted in. "Taehyung would be more tired of getting f uck than actually performing on stage if ever that happens."

Taehyung eyes widen at the vulgar words his friends just said, hiding his flushed cheeks on his boyfriend's chest. "Hyung!" He whines, voice muffled by Jeongguk's shirt making him sound more like a baby throwing tantrums.

Jin laughs, patting his back. "I'm just joking baby. I know your priority is of course our concert and well, you're gonna have a lot of dicking after the tour." He added, winking at him.

Jimin laughs with him as Taehyung stomps his feet like a child, lower lip sticking out in an adorable scowl. Jeongguk sighs at his hyungs, looking at them unamused. The two just laughs even more before walking ahead of them, deciding to stop teasing them for now.

The couple stopped walking for a while as Jeongguk soothes his still grumpy baby. "They're just teasing you babe." He comforts, pulling him in a tight hug.

"I know." He murmured against Jeongguk's neck. "I'm just tired and want kisses please." Taehyung ask cutely, staring up at him.

Jeongguk coos again because he's just too fucking adorable. He looks around them just to make sure no one who doesn't know about their relationship is in sight before leaning in to give his boyfriend the kisses he demanded.

The blue haired boy giggles at the 10th kiss placed on his now slightly swollen lips, pushing Jeongguk gently. "Enough Gukkie..."

"Satisfied?" Jeongguk ask, rubbing comforting circles on his back.

"More than satisfied. Thank you for putting up to my clinginess. You're the bestest boyfriend ever." Taehyung enthusiastically replied, pinching his cheek. Jeongguk just scrunches his nose cutely, a habit he has whenever Taehyung acts cutely in front of him.

"I love your clinginess and I love you." He murmured, kissing him again.

"I love you Gukkie." Taehyung replied against his lips, smiling softly.

"Hey lovebirds, we need to hurry." Namjoon calls out, shaking his head. "And no making out in the hallways please." He reminds, grinning at them.

Taehyung once again sulks as he drags his boyfriend with him. He can't wait for this night to end and have some alone time with his boyfriend without any interruptions from his hyungs. 

Before they entered the room where their "special guest" is waiting, Taehyung and Jeongguk distance themselves from each other. Taehyung entered first with the hyungs while Jeongguk was following behind, too busy eating his snacks offered by one of their managers.

The members acknowledge their special guest instantly, greeting and welcoming Park Bogum while subtlety eyeing Jeongguk who just entered the room. He unconsciously moves to stand beside Taehyung in an instinct, smiling shyly as he remembered that time when he made Taehyung choose between him and the other. Taehyung looked at him with a reassuring smile in which he smiled back. He looked at the other man and was surprised to see the actor wearing a Cooky headband.

While his hyungs are entertaining their guest, Taehyung and him stays quiet listening intently to them while stealing glances at each other. 

Taehyung didn't know Bogum would visit or even watch their concert. He was as surprised as the other members. He doesn't want Jeongguk to think that he kept it from him. Even though, they already passed that "Bogum or me" issue, he still wants to make sure that his boyfriend is comfortable. He didn't even hug his hyung not because Jeongguk would get jealous (yes, he still gets jealous) but because he wants his boyfriend to feel secured.

When the camera changes angle and Taehyung was sure that they can't be seen in the screen, he quickly step closer to his boyfriend. Jeongguk looks at him questioningly but Taehyung just shrug, leaning in to whisper. "I didn't know that he will be here babe." He explains and Jeongguk looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Baby, you don't have to explain anything." He whispers back, smiling sincerely. "Don't stress too much." He chuckles, placing a reassuring kiss on his forehead. Taehyung nods gratefully, taking his boyfriend's hand on his, lacing their fingers tightly.

Jeongguk feels bad that Taehyung thinks he need to explain every action he makes with his other friends. Well, blame it to the insecure, jealous part of his mind way back then. Now, he just wants to make sure that Taehyung doesn't think he didn't want him to talk or interact with his hyungs. He knew that Taehyung likes making friends. He's one of the most sociable person he knew. He didn't want his boyfriend to limit himself in knowing and being friends with others just because he's going to be jealous. But of course, that wouldn't change the fact that he will always be possessive and territorial over what's his.

After talking about the concert for awhile, they decided to take a group picture. That's when Jeongguk and Taehyung decided to let go of each other's hands for now, their hyungs immediately stepping in between them.

"Your outfit matches ours hyung." Jeongguk commented, offering him a smile. When Bogum faces him, he stretches his hand for a handshake in which the other instantly accepts. Seeing this, Taehyung couldn't keep himself from giggling. It's just adorable to see his boyfriend acting like that to Bogum- to his hyung he's super jealous with before.

After taking a picture and making sure that the staffs stopped recording, the couple is back at being clingy again. Jeongguk is now standing behind the blue haired boy, arms loosely wrapped around his waist as his boyfriend converse excitedly with Bogum.

"But hyung you should've messaged me that you're coming and watching us today." Taehyung said. "I was really surprised to see you."

"Well, that was the purpose of not telling you." Bogum answered cheekily. "And besides Jeongguk and I are friends already. He wouldn't really mind if I pay you guys a visit right?" He teases as Jeongguk shies away, hiding his face on his boyfriend's nape.

The other members chuckled as Bogum continues to tease the younger. "And even if he lets you choose between me and him again, we are all aware here that you'll always choose him Taehyungie." The actor added earning more laughs with the other members.

Taehyung laughs heartily as Jeongguk whines in embarrassment behind him, his arms tightening around his waist. "Hyung, stop teasing my baby." Taehyung said, running a comforting hand on Jeongguk's arm.

Bogum raised his hands up in surrender, looking at them adoringly. "Can I at least get a proper hug from my favorite dongsaeng before I go?" He requested - more to Jeongguk than to Taehyung really.

"Of course hyung." Jeongguk quickly answered, letting his boyfriend go for a second but his hand stays on the small of his boyfriend's back. Taehyung smiled secretly, loving Jeongguk's possessiveness over him but he also feels proud seeing Jeongguk's self control improving.

Taehyung steps in, hugging his hyung tightly. "It's nice to see you Bogum hyung."

"Hmm, nice to see you Taetae!" Bogum said, patting his back, offering a smile at Jeongguk who was looking at them.

"Let's hangout sometime." He offered to Jeongguk when he pulled away from the hug.

"Sure hyung. That would be awesome." Jeongguk replies enthusiastically.

Because even though they already cleared everything between them, he can still feel an awkward distance with the other. He wants to be friends with Bogum too, so Taehyung would be comfortable to also hangout again with him without worrying about his jealousy.

"Without me?" Taehyung interrupts, pouting.

"Oh no, I think next time Taehyung would be the one asking the question "Bogum hyung or me". Jimin teases seeing his soulmate scowling face.

And everyone laughs as Taehyung grumbles something under his breath. Jeongguk was fast to console his boyfriend, pulling him in a hug. "Oh no, my baby's frowning." He cooed, kissing his hair.

"Don't worry baby. I'll make sure to update you when hyung and I hang outs." He teases making Taehyung look up at him with a glare.

"Jeon!" He exclaims, hitting his chest. "So mean." He added, eyebrows furrowed and lips in a pout. The rest just laughed at them, already used of a whining, baby Taehyung whenever he's with his boyfriend.

After Bogum left, the group planned on just having delivery service meals in their own hotel rooms since they're all tired from today's concert but before they can even leave the premises, one of their managers informed them that the staffs and the production crew prepared a dinner for the team. And since it's their last day together, the boys decided to comply to their invitation. They want to show their staffs and team members how grateful they are for their help and effort in making their concert successful.

They, of course, change first before walking to their own cars. Usually, Jimin and Jeongguk are the ones who share the same car but seeing how Taehyung clings to his boyfriend even more now that he already feels sleepy, they decided to change places. Now, the couple made their way to Taehyung's car together with their manager while the others settles on their own.

Taehyung immediately tuck in his head on his boyfriend's chest the moment they settle down inside, sighing contentedly as Jeongguk wraps an arm around him. "Manager-nim said it's almost 30 minutes car ride from here to the restaurant since their would be a heavy traffic at this hour, just enough time to take a nap." He murmured against his hair, kissing him softly.

Taehyung just hums, snuggling more to him. Jeongguk also closes his eyes as his hand crawls inside the other's loose shirt, fingers tracing random shapes on his boyfriend's bare skin.

Jeongguk was waken up thirty minutes after by their manager, telling them that they've reached the restaurant. He then turned to his still sleeping baby, smiling softly as he notice the other's pouting lips. Not having so much self restraint, cause who would've resist this beautiful angel, no one of course, so he leaned down, pecking his lips tenderly. Taehyung whined, hiding his face on the other's chest.

Jeongguk giggles before cupping his face. "Baby, you need to wake up. We're here." He whispers quietly, drawing circles on the other's now puffy cheeks.

"Don't wanna.. stop." The other complains feeling kisses placed on every part of his face. "Gukkie.." He grumbles, shying away.

Jeongguk then turns to their manager, telling him to go ahead of them because he still needs to wake up his whining baby. The manager just shakes his head, smiling softly before getting off the car. He's just too used of these scenarios from the two youngest.

By the time that they were alone in the car, Jeongguk didn't hesitate to pull the other on his lap. Taehyung happily purrs, getting comfortable on his new place.

"Oh baby, no no no." Jeongguk chuckles, pulling away from his boyfriend. Taehyung opens his sleepy eyes, pout instantly visible on his lips.

"You're a meanie!" He accuses, trying to get off his lap but Jeongguk was fast to hold him still.

"Don't be grumpy babe. I'm just trying to wake you up so that we can eat dinner." He explains, kissing his pout away. "Aren't you hungry?"

"Yes.. but I'm sleepy too." Taehyung reasoned out. leaning his forehead against Jeongguk's.

"And I'm not letting you sleep until your tummy's full." The other replied sternly. "Now be a good boy for me okay?"

Taehyung sighs, nodding. "Fine, but give me a kiss first." He demanded.

"Okay, come here." And Taehyung happily complies, diving in for a kiss.

Feeling satisfied with their shared kiss, the two pulled away with smiles on their faces. Now, Taehyung is completely awake and energized. He yawned cutely, stretching his arms up giving Jeongguk the chance to tickle him freely on his cute tummy when his shirt rides up. He burst into fits of giggles as he struggles to get away. "Stop.. I'm awake now Gukkie!" He squeals.

Jeongguk looks at his baby as he skips away happily when they get off their car. He's amazed on how fast his lover's mood changes. Just a moment ago, he was so clingy and grumpy but now, he looks like a child who ate tons of sweets with his energy and enthusiasm. Shaking his head, he calls out for the other. "Baby, wait for me." Good thing their team rented the entire restaurant for the safety of their privacy.

Taehyung stops on his tracks, looking back at him. "Babe hurry, I'm hungry now." He huff cutely, jumping up and down.

Ah, what an adorable baby!

Jeongguk hold him securely by wrapping an arm around his waist the moment he reached him. He can't let his curious baby run off. They were escorted in the area where the other members are in. It was only them and their managers and personal staffs in the room. Jimin instantly waved at his soulmate, gesturing him to seat on his side. Taehyung happily complied as Jeongguk lets him go this time. The other then settles on a vacant seat beside Jin.

As soon as the food is served, Jeongguk called out for his boyfriend who's been giggling with Jimin the entire time. They were watching something on the other's phone. If he lets Taehyung sit with Jimin while eating, the two would just probably ignore the food and the world around them. The two soulmates, sometimes, would choose to spend the their time in using their phones rather than eating. "Tae baby, come here." But the blue haired boy just straight up ignored him.

With furrowed eyebrows, he called him again. "Baby.." His voice now stern. "You need to eat. I thought you're hungry?"

"But..." Taehyung was about to protest but shut his mouth seeing his boyfriend's serious face. Sulking, he stands up from his place, stomping his way to the other side. He takes the seat next to his lover who's now cutting his steak for him.

Taehyung then feels bad for throwing a tantrum and ignoring his boyfriend, who's just trying to take good care of him. He murmured a quick "sorry" as Jeongguk placed his food in front of him.  "Eat up." Was all that Jeongguk said before focusing on his own meal.

The other members engaged themselves in a conversation, talking about their performance for that day, what they could improve and if they have any more suggestions for the next stages that they will have. Jeongguk joins them every now and then while looking after his baby who's been silent this whole time.

Taehyung looks at him with a pout, as Jeongguk adds another meat on his plate. "Gukkie, are you mad?" He asked softly, lower lip jutting out even more, big eyes almost teary. He can't stand his boyfriend getting mad at him. He knew it was his fault. Jeongguk just wants what's best for him but he's stubborn, childish and throws a fit every time he doesn't get what he wants.

"Finish your food." Jeongguk coldly said, going back to finishing his own food. Taehyung then pulls the sleeve of his shirt to get his attention because he hates it, he hates when Jeongguk is acting like this.

"Yes Tae?"

And that's when his lips started to quiver. Jeongguk's eyes widen. "Hey, hey, what happened?" He questions, hand coming up to wipe a tear that fell down his eye.

"Y-you're not calling me b-baby.. I'm your b-baby.." Taehyung whimpers as more tears roll down his cheeks. 

"Yes, of course. Your my baby, my only baby." He consoles, kissing the other's tears away.

"B-but why are you not calling me b-baby..." He said in between his stiffled sobs.

"Sssssh baby. I'm sorry. I was being mean to you."

"Are you guys, okay?" Jin ask noticing Taehyung in tears. Now, everyone's attention was on them.

Taehyung gets shy for crying over such petty, little things that he just snuggles into his boyfriend's arms, hiding his face on the crook of his neck.

"Is this about Bogum visiting?" Yoongi inquires, raising an eyebrow at the other.

"What? No hyung, of course not. We're past that issue." Jeongguk clarifies, running his hand up and down his baby's back to comfort.

"Then? Why is my baby Tae crying?" Jimin asked, glaring at the youngest.

Jeongguk snickers. "My baby.." He corrected. "I was just a little mean to him earlier."

Taehyung pulls away from him. "A whole lot mean to me." He scowls, looking up with now red nose.

"Because you're being a bad baby." He said, booping their noses, before kissing him lightly. "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry Gukkie." Taehyung whispers.

The hyungs ends up awing at them. They continued eating, falling into a comfortable conversation with a lot of teasing. The couple now is back at being clingy- extra clingy to each other. Taehyung leaning into his boyfriend's chest while the other's arm is wrapped around his waist securely.

"Now that I realized, Taehyung maybe not the youngest in our group but he's the babiest, isn't he?" Namjoon ask with a teasing voice as he eyes the said boy, clinging to his man.

"And he's also the babiest when it comes to his other hyungs, right?" Hobi added.

Jeongguk hearing this decided to butted in. "But he's only mine."

"Ah, we thought we're already pass the overly jealous, possessive Jeongguk?" Jimin mocks.

Jeongguk just rolls his eyes at him. "That doesn't mean I'm less territorial."

"Whatever. Anyways, since you claimed that you're not overly jealous over his hyungs anymore.. I have a question Tae.." He said, turning to his soulmate with a mischievous grin and Taehyung knew he's up for something not so good. 

"If you're like given a chance to date one of your actor hyungs, who would it be?" He asked curiously, eyeing Jeongguk who obviously stiffen hearing him.

"I'm not gonna answer that!" Taehyung exclaims, knowing well that Jimin's trying to provoke his boyfriend.

"Why not? I'm sure Jeonggukkie wouldn't mind right?" Jimin pushes more, almost laughing seeing their maknae glare at him.

"Well, I'm curious too." Jin butted in. "I mean, your actor hyungs are talented and handsome and they all seem nice. They also takes good care of you." He added.

"They are also very sweet. Spending time with you and even visiting you right? Bogum even watched our concert even if he's also busy." Hoseok said, joining them.

"Hyungs!" Taehyung cries, throwing himself on his lover's arms. Jeongguk chuckles, kissing his temple.

"Now that you asked that.. I'm curious. Why don't you answer them baby?" He encourages, trying to draw back. But Taehyung just groans, shaking his head furiously. "No, I don't wanna."

"But baby, we're curious."

Taehyung frowns at him. "You're going to get mad at me."

"What? Baby no. I promise I won't love." Jeongguk defended. "C'mon."

Taehyung looks at him dead in the eyes, searching for any hint of uneasiness but all he sees is curiosity. 

"Fine.." He finally agrees, straightening up.

"Bogum hyung is well, aside from being a talented actor, he's also very sociable. He has a lot of friends and he can make friends with almost anyone. He's very thoughtful and he always makes time for me." Taehyung explained, earning nods from the others.

Jeongguk hums. "I'm friendly too and all my time is for you but yeah, he's fine, I guess." Taehyung giggles hearing him.

"Seojoon hyung is a little mischievous that's why we usually have fun together. He's the oldest in his family so I really find an elder brother on him. He's family-oriented that's why he's close to my parents and I'm close with his too." Taehyung describes.

"We always have fun together, even got scolded together because we're partners in crime right? And well, your mom is my mom, your dad is my dad too same as you are with mine but okay.." Jeongguk interrupts making his hyungs scoff. Taehyung chuckles, shutting him up with a kiss.

"Woo-sik is someone I'm really comfortable with. He's funny and cool, he has a dog and he likes playing games too. My mom likes him. She even packs him sandwiches and always ask me to bring him home for a visit. We often see each other so I can say that we're really close." He finishes with a smile.

"You're the most comfortable with me. I'm Tannie's dad and you know I'd be a pro-gamer if I'm not in BTS. And I'm your mom's favorite." Jeongguk exclaims but his boyfriend just looks at him amusingly.

"Thought you wouldn't get angry babe?" He teases.

"I'm not angry, baby. I'm just saying." He defended.

"Well hearing these, I assume Woo-sik is like the one you would consider as your boyfriend," Yoongi said in conclusion.

"Hmmm, nope." Taehyung answers, smiling.

"So who is it then?" Namjoon curiously inquires. "Who's the lucky hyung?"

"It's still Jeonggukkie hyung.." He yells cutely, hands raising up, boxy liked smile full-on display. After hearing his boyfriend, Jeongguk was fast to pull him in a tight hug, smooching him with kisses, sighing in relief.

Because of course, even if he's not that jealous anymore, he wouldn't want his boyfriend to pick someone else other than him.

The others just groan at them. Why did they even expect Taehyung to choose someone else other than his boyfriend? He's obviously as whipped as Jeongguk.

"Since we can't really get an answer from Tae.." Taehyung quickly interrupted Hoseok.

"What do you mean hyung? I answered truthfully." He reasoned out, pouting.

"You know what I mean.." Hoseok rolled his eyes at him jokingly. "So let's ask Jeongguk.."

"Oh I like that idea hyung.." Jimin cheers.

"So Guk.. among your friends, who do you think would you likely to date?" Hoseok asks, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

The other look at him in excitement except for one. Taehyung immediately disagrees, covering Jeongguk's mouth when he's about to speak. "Noooooooo, I'm the only one he can date!" He speaks out making them laugh.

"It seems that the tables have turned now huh." Yoongi mocks.

Taehyung looks at them with a cute glare. "But that's trueeeeeee!" He huffs this time, turning to his boyfriend who's looking at him lovingly. "Right Gukkie? Tell them, baby!"

And Jeongguk decided to tease him since he really likes it when Taehyung gets overly jealous and possessive of him.

"Yes of course baby. But they're only asking a "what if" so maybe I need to answer that don't you think?" He asks smugly.

"Gukkie, really?" Taehyung glowers angrily at him.

"You answered them so I should too.." He pushes, wincing as he feels his baby pinching his side.

"But my answer is you.."

"And who do you think my answer would be?" Jeongguk genuinely asks.

"Of course it's me!" He stated proudly.

And Jeongguk smooch him again because he's that adorable and because he can, only he can!

" I think we don't need any dessert." Jin cuts in, looking at them. "That too much sweetness right there." He pointed out and the rest just laughs with him.

After the long night, the team was finally able to go back to the comforts of their own hotel rooms. The couple decided to take a shower first- separately, of course, because we don't want to tire Taehyung more, before settling on their shared bed.

Taehyung head is now comfortably leaned on Jeongguk's bare chest, as the other's arms wrapped around him securely. The blue-haired boy is on the verge of falling asleep when he feels Jeongguk's hand trailing down from his bottom clad with his silk shorts to his bare thighs.

"Gukkie, what are you doing?" He murmurs, sleepily.

"Sssssh, I'm just helping you sleep, baby." He whispers, kissing the top of his head.

Taehyung whines, squirming from his hold. "But you know how your touches turn me on." He admitted softly, cheeks heating up. Jeongguk chuckles, muttering a quiet sorry before placing his hand back on the other's waist.

"It has slipped my mind how sensitive you get whenever  we don't make love for a long time." He whispered sensually against the other's ear, nipping it lightly. And Taehyung whimpers helplessly, breaths getting heavy as he throws his head back.

Jeongguk smirk naughtily, now placing kisses all over his exposed neck. "Too bad we can't do anything other than kissing." He declares mockingly, placing one last kiss on his collarbone before settling back on his pillow again.

Taehyung opens his dazed eyes to stare at his proud lover before realizing that he's just teasing and riling him up. "I hate you." He mumbles, hitting his bare chest.

"I'm sorry baby." Jeongguk laughs, pulling him back in a hug before smooching him with kisses. "I love you so so much."

"I love you too idiot," Taehyung answered with a smile, kissing the part of his chest where his heart is. "So so much."

They were engulfed with a comfortable silence for a moment before Jeongguk speaks up. "Thank you, Tae.."

The blue-haired boy stares up at him curiously. "For what Gukkie?"

"For choosing me." Jeongguk smiled lightly. "Earlier I realized, you have a lot of amazing people around you. Celebrities, actors, other idols look up to you and admire you. You are beautiful, smart, talented. You have the kindest heart. You have everything anyone could ask for. I sometimes ask myself, why me? I was so shy, so awkward, and very bad at feelings back then. I gave you a hard time, I even hurt you so why did you choose me? Why did you stay with me?" He said, brushing Taehyung's hair away from his face. 

"But then I thought that none of that matters now, what's important is that I have you, right? And I promise I will take care of you, keep you safe, love you with everything that I have. I wanna stay with you for as long as you'll let me baby and I hope that's forever." Jeongguk cooed as he stares at his boyfriend's teary eyes. "What baby? Why are you crying?" Taehyug scoffs in disbelief as he hits the other's chest gently.

"You're really asking me that after saying all those words? Jeon, you're really being too much.." He complains.

"Baby, what did I even do?" Jeongguk asked back, as he lifts the other up by his waist, placing his boyfriend on top of him. 

Taehyung pouted, staring down at him. "How can you make me fall in love with you over and over again? That's not fair." He whined, cupping his lover's face who's now sporting a smug smile. "And why are you even asking why I chose you, why I stayed with you? Like, have you seen yourself, Mr. Jeon? You're literally everyone's dream man. You are good at anything and everything. Sports, dance, singing, video games, you're even good at making friends. You're passionate in everything you do, you are smart and wise and so cute and you're pretty and sexy and hot. Name it and you have it." Taehyung continues on listing the things he adores about his lover while Jeongguk stares at him lovingly, heart fluttering. 

"And good in bed too, right?" He interrupts.

Taehyung nodded furiously at his questions. "Yes yes, of course. You're the best in that babe, dick game 100/10. Would want to get dicked down by you every day." He said seriously making Jeongguk laugh heartily.

 "You are very patient and understanding with me. I know most of the time I am too clingy and annoying but you never once made me feel that you get fed up by me nor complain about all my childishness. You are the best partner, lover boyfriend anyone could ask and I am very thankful that you chose me, that you stayed with me, that you love me." Taehyung added, brushing the hair away from his boyfriend's forehead before placing a soft kiss there.

"You have the loveliest voice, you are the best of the best, you are my Jeonggukkie. My boyfriend, my only love.. the one I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with." Taehyung ended, kissing him full on the lips. "I love you, my love." He murmurs against his lips.

Jeongguk smiled widely, nuzzling their noses together. "I love you my baby bear." Taehyung giggles softly as Jeongguk hugs him closer to his chest.

"We're both thankful and deserving of each other baby. I wouldn't choose and stay with anyone else but you, remember that?" Taehyung whispers, closing his eyes as he listens to Jeongguk's heartbeats.

"Most powerful couple, right?" Jeongguk whispers back with a content smile. They stayed silent for a moment, just feeling each other's warmth and stable breathing.

"I need somebody who can love me at my worst." The blue-haired boy looks up at his boyfriend with wide eyes. "Gukkie, are you..."

But Jeongguk just smiles at him as he continues singing. "No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth."

"Baby, you're going to make me cry again.." He grumbles, pouting as he caresses Jeongguk's cheek gently.

 "'Cause, it's only you, nobody new, I put you first.." Jeongguk resumes drawing circles on the bare skin of his hips. He smiled tenderly as Taehyung pecks on his lips again before cuddling up more to his chest.

".. and for you, my baby, I swear I'll do the worst.." He whispers on his hair, tightening his arms around his lover.

[Note: I know that "At My Worst" was released in 2021 but no one can stop me from using it. Bye!]

missing taekook 24/7 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 6 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots
4.5K 98 17
bunch of taekook oneshots
2.8K 33 16
JUNGKOOK ONESHOTS
29K 411 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...