My Yandere Girlfriend

By Leo_Matsuzaki

What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you lov... More

Chapter 1 Our "Encounter"
Chapter 2 Girlfriend Pecks
Chapter 3 Tears, Pity and Love
Chapter 4 Pre-Date Day and Maids?!
Chapter 5 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 1
Chapter 6 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 2
Chapter 7 Date Day has Arrived! Part 3
Chapter 8 Suspension
Chapter 9 "Cosplay"
Chapter 10 The Mall
Chapter 11 Voted Off
Chapter 12 The Student Council
Chapter 13 Double Date Meetup
Chapter 14 Double Date Struggles
Chapter 15 The Lights
Author Note
Chapter 16 Stranger Things
Chapter 17 The Gathering
Chapter 18 A Plan
Chapter 19 K.O
Chapter 20 Soup Spilled
Chapter 21 Sorry
A/N
Chapter 22 Run
Chapter 23 Explanation
Chapter 24 Complicated
Chapter 25 Back To The Mystery
Chapter 26 Protective Cries
Chapter 27 Clubs
Thanksgiving! Special Chapter
Chapter 28 Insight
Chapter 30 A Pep Talk
Chapter 31 Forgiving
Chapter 32 - The End
Ending Specials!

Chapter 29 The Stages...

1K 60 22
By Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) POV

Trigger Warnings: Suicide, Depression, Panic Attack
———

I decided to have another one of my famous anime rants while walking with Kirikaku to school. She seemed actually interested in this one.. though that might be because I was talking about Yuno and her love for Yuki from the anime Future Diary/Mirai Nikki.

The oh so familiar sound of people talking filled the air as we approached the school. On the other side of the school I see police cars and people talking.

My heart beat immediately quickens as I remember Mitsuo.

I drag Kirikaku to the college entrance as my heart sinks even deeper.

"(Y/n), Kirikaku!" I look over and see Tamale- Tama, and jog over to him—letting Kirikaku go—while Kirikaku follows.

He looks confused and worried, "I don't know what's going on but I don't think it's good." He gulps. My throat seems to tighten as anxiety flows through me.

There's a sudden wail and sob from a girl. I look over and notice it came from.. Rei. 'That can't mean anything good...'

Tama runs over to her while me and Kirikaku follow behind him.

Hiromi and Ami are comforting Rei as she sobs loudly. Tama gives them a scared and worried look.

"W-what happened?" Rei seems to clench her jaw and grit her teeth as she answers him.

"Sakiya... is.." She sobs, "—d-dead.." She cries into her hands.

My heart stops. 'No no no no no... t-this can't be happening... no no no no! Not again! Not again! I just saw her a few days ago! No no no no! Not her also! Why her?!' Tama is quick to cry while Kirikaku looks concerned.

I slowly take a few steps back. I don't make it far as I fall on my butt, shaking like a leaf.

Kirikaku is quick to check on me. I place my hands on my head as everything seems to get darker and foggier. I hear someone yelling at me but I can't focus on them.

My breathing quickens and I can feel myself start to hyperventilate. I shut my eyes and try to focus on anything but those three dreaded words I heard.

I feel someone hugging me, but I'm too disoriented to hear or notice what's going on.

Everything feels worse—like the world is ending—and sped up. My focus suddenly shifts to everyone that has died.

Sun, Sakae, Ena, Mitsuo.. Sakiya...

Why in the hell would anyone kill 5 kids?

Then.. everything just.. stops.

The last thing I remember is—

"(Y/N)!!"

———
Timeskip brought to you by murderer ???
———

I slowly wake up. It seems like I'm in a bed.

I pry my eyes open and am met with mine and Kirikaku's room.

I hear someone humming from downstairs. I bet it's Kirikaku.

I slowly get up and walk down the stairs. I see Kirikaku sigh before turning off the stove and mixing something.

I can't help but feel needy and go up behind her. I'm about to place my hands around her waist—

—but I don't.

I shift over to the sink and start to clean the dirty dishes. I hear Kirikaku gasp before enveloping me in a hug. I don't hug back and just continue to wash the dishes.

"I never thought you'd wake up! The doctors said that you fainted due to loss of oxygen and stress! You've been asleep for a day.. you scared me."

I bite my lip hard and turn off the faucet. "Kirikaku... what happened to Sakiya." She seems quickly tense up as she slowly let's go of me.

"I don't think you want—" I cut her off, "Kirikaku." My tone is harsher than I meant for it to be but.. I'm in a bad mood with all of this murder.

"She died... apparently the murderer killed her by stabbing her with a knife repeatedly."

"How are the others." My voice cracks. "They're.. not taking it well."

"How so..."

She turns off the stove and takes out two bowls and two spoons. "Well..." She pours the soup/ramen in the bowls.

"Rei is devastated and has apparently locked herself away in her room." She sets the bowls on the table, "Hiromi and Ami have been attached at the hip while helping Rei out the best they can." She grabs two napkins and sets them on the table as well, "Tama has been depressed and not talking to anyone. Masami has been trying her best to help her but, she isn't doing the best either." She sighs as she sits at the table. I slowly join her.

"Overall, Sakiya's death has really taken a toll on everyone." She takes a bite of her ramen.

I look down at the noodles, hesitant. I slowly pick up the spoon and take a small bite.

"How do you feel?" I look up at Kirikaku. She seems slightly shocked but sighs and takes another sip of her food.

"I.. honestly don't feel all that sad. Though that's how my emotions work for me. I'm different, you make me feel all these things... so, as long as you're okay, then I'm okay."

I can't help but grumble. She raises a brow, "What was that for?" I sigh, "Just.. annoyed, upset... another one of my friends died... and, just..." I sigh and put my face in my hands. I sniffle, tears welling up, "It hurts.. to lose your friends left and right." She sighs and sets a hand on my shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly.

"You'll be okay. These things.. will heal."

I sigh, "I think, I'll go lay down. I'm just feeling drained right now.." She gives a curt nod and continues to eat her soup. I slowly get up and walk to our room.

"(Y/n)!" I raise a brow and turn around. "I almost forgot, the school is shut down for a month because of.. all of this." I nod and sigh, "My moms going to freak.." I mutter and carry on going upstairs.

I face plant into the bed and sigh deeply.

I turn my head to the side and slowly drift off to sleep.

"When will this murder end..."

———
3rd Person POV
———
1st Week

Y/n barely left her bed and would snap at Kirikaku. Kirikaku would occasionally snap back but in the end they would still cuddle in the same bed.

Ai was slowly loosing herself to her mind, though it wasn't very noticeable. She is staying over at Rei's place.

Rei was driven into a depressive state and had have help in order to eat. She seemed numb.

Hiromi and Ami comforted each other, occasionally crying together. They would help take care of Rei—along with Ai—and help Masami take care of Tama. They were starting to become inseparable.

Tama was sad and couldn't stop crying. He would struggle to eat but was able to keep enough food down to last. Masami would comfort him the best she could.

1st Week. Summary?

The settling in.

———
2nd Week

(Y/n) and Kirikaku barely spoke. They were there for each other, would eat together, sleep together (not sexually), watch tv together, and clean up together. They barely spoke any words during this time.

Ai was starting to lock herself in her room more often. She would cry herself to sleep as the voices in her head grew more noticeable. She couldn't understand them though.

Rei was able to feed herself—barely—but never uttered a word. She could be seen looking at pictures of her and Sakiya. She cried often.

Hiromi and Ami would continue to help the 4 friends out. Hiromi was growing tired though. Ami would comfort her and would cuddle with her. There was a spark between them.

Tama was sad. He would cry over the smallest things and get frustrated easily. Masami would always talk him down though. She was there for him as he sobbed.

2nd Week. Summary?

The crying.

———
3rd Week

(Y/n) and Kirikaku drifted apart. (Y/n) threw herself into studying victimology and criminology, slowly going back to investigating the murders. Kirikaku would continue to take care of (Y/n), but would not utter a word to her. Kirikaku was often seen reading. There was an air of irritability often in the room. They were silent with each other often.

Ai was starting to hear voices more clearly, but there were so many that it overwhelmed her often. Ami and Hiromi would start taking care of her more.

Rei had lifeless eyes. She wasn't seen crying but was easily angered and frustrated. She would stay locked away in her room, eating small portions.

Ami and Hiromi grew closer. They confessed their feelings for each other on Tuesday and started dating. They helped take care of each other and made sure to take care of everyone else, sometimes dropping by (Y/n) and Kirikaku's house as well.

Tama started getting angry and would argue with Masami over petty things. Masami left Tama's house after the third day of arguing. Tama was left feeling... broken.

3rd Week. Summary?

The anger.

———
4th Week

(Y/n) was completely enveloped in her investigation and tried talking to Kirikaku at times. Kirikaku was unnaturally calm but would smile slightly at her and (Y/n)'s conversations. Until...

Rei was seen slowly eating better and would make short sentences with Ami and Hiromi. She was slowly accepting that Sakiya would be gone. She wore one of Sakiya's jewelry everyday. Until...

Ami and Hiromi could be seen smiling slightly. They would help cheer up and comfort everyone. They also revealed their relationship which got them small smiles as well. Until...

Tama sucked up his pride and apologized and overall groveled to Masami about how sorry he was. Masami forgave him and went back to staying at his house. They would cuddle and share small laughs. Until...

Ai committed suicide.

Ai couldn't handle those voices anymore. Saying how she was worthless and useless for not being able to save her friends. Saying how she didn't deserve to live. She saw how everyone else was getting better, but why wasn't she? She wanted to get better but it seemed to never get better. She wanted to be happy again but couldn't. Something was wrong and those voices pointed out every single one of her flaws. She couldn't handle it anymore.

She left a note and fell from one of the tallest buildings. She felt peaceful when she jumped... she knew it would all go away. When her vision faded to black, at 4 P.M, on Thursday.

Ai Chikako passed away.

———

The news shook everyone to the core. After they were all just starting to accept one friends death, another just had to come along.

Everyone—

Was silent.

———
(A/N: 👁👄👁, well this is gone from 0-100 real quick. Dang how many characters have I killed off by now? 6? Wow... I'm just a killing machine- and that's saying something since A LITERAL YANDERE is in this story. You're welcome for ruining the friend group 😌. Oh girlie just wait till you find
out who did it 😌💅✨)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 49
╰┈➤ • "𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵." ʸᴬ...
187K 5.5K 24
"𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝙅𝙊𝘽 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐, 𝙄𝙎𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙔/𝙉?" When a ruthless mafia leader meets an naive innocent gir...
21K 531 27
It was just a typical night, or at least that's what y/n thought at first, before she got a call telling her that two of her best friends had been ki...
145K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...