secrets : george weasley (on...

By disappointed_gurl

(Y/N) Black was believed to be (Y/N) Potter, Harry's older sister, as few knew who her true father was. She... More

1- July 31
2- Diagon Alley
3- Platform 9 3/4
4- The Sorting Ceremony
5- First Day in Class
6- The Troll
7- First Quidditch Game
8- Christmas at Hogwarts
9- End of Third Year
10- The Great Escape
11- Flourish & Blotts
12- The Message on the Wall
13- Chamber of Secrets
14- Petrified
15- Nightmares
16- Leaky Cauldron
17- New Professors
18- Down by the Black Lake
19- Dementors
20- Payback
21- Firebolts
22- Gryffindor Tower
23- Petter Pettigrew
24- Gryffindor v. Slytherin
25- Shrieking Shack
26- Explanation
28- The Burrow
29- The Unexpected Visit
30- The Portkey
31- The Quidditch World Cup
32- Aftermath
33- Triwizard Tournament
34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
35- The Goblet of Fire
36- Arguements
37- A Night to Remember
38- The First Task
39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements
40- Dates
41- Yule Ball
42- The Second Task
43- A Sirius Matter
44- The Third Task
45- The Parting of Ways
46- Secrets Revealed
47- Back to 4th Privet Drive
48- Order Of The Phoenix

27- Farewell

2.2K 63 49
By disappointed_gurl

Everyone started to make their way to the pitch. While the teams went to the field ,the rest of the students went up to the stands and began cheering. Roger took the place of Madam Hooch. He went and got the quidditch set releasing the snitch and the bludger.

"Now I want a nice clean game from all of you" he tried to sound like Madam Hooch.

"Yes Madam Hooch" the captains shook hands then Roger threw the Quaffle; the team wasn't so worried about playing against Hufflepuff since they knew they didn't play dirty like the Slytherins. Still Roger hopped on his broom to supervise the game while Lee started to commentate.

"Welcome students to the rematch game of the season playing today is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff. As we know Gryfinddor seeker Harry Potter fell off his broom last time he played so now that he is better let's see if the Gryfinndors can now beat the Hufflepuffs. In possession of the Quaffle is Heidi, Heidi Macavoy of Hufflepuff she makes her way to the Gryffindor hoop and ooo intercepted by Johnson. Johnson now takes the Quaffle and passes it to (y/n) Potter and SHE SCORES" the crowd cheered.

"Did you know that the legendary Oliver Wood made (y/n) Potter the new Gryffindor captain and I must say he chose very well. Now Malcom Preece has a hold of the Quaffle..he dodges chaser Alicia Spinnet...ooo nice bludger work from Huffle beater Anthony Rickett...she throws it and itssss saved by Oliver Wood"

Oliver had thrown the Quaffle your way but it was intercepted by Heidi and you quickly made your way towards her.

"Heidi intercepts the Quaffle..she makes her way back to the hoop but ooo bludger work from George Weasley causes her to drop the Quaffle and is now in possession of (y/n) Potter who... SCORES. Gryffindor leads 20-0"

The game continued to go on for an hour, both teams were tied 70-70. Roger called a time out and suggested that if the snitch was not found in the next 40 minutes the winner should be determined by the number of goals the chasers scored. 20 minutes after Roger called a time out both seekers went diving down.

"Seems like both seekers have spotted the snitch they have both dived down in the meanwhile Heidi has a hold of the Quaffle and she goes to score but it is intercepted by Johnson she is now making her way to the hoop and..... HE'S GOT IT! CEDRIC DIGGORY HAS GOT THE GOLDEN SNITCH! HUFFLEPUFF WINS!" Although Hufflepuff won, the Gryffindors cheered. You and the team made your way down and congratulated the Hufflepuffs although you lost against the Hufflepuffs Oliver was still happy.

"Won't drown yourself this time Ollie?"

"Not this time darling" he had a smile on his face. You could tell he was happy so you didn't worry about him trying to drown himself or do something else. The team made their way to the Hufflepuff team to congratulate them on their win again.

"Great game Diggory, I see the Gryffindors have some competition ahead of them. I'm looking forward to playing against you guys next year"

"Not bad yourself Potter, can't wait to play against you guys again. Hey Wood..you've been a great keeper and captain and you'll be missed by all" Cedric hugged Oliver while the crowd behind them cheered.

"To the best captain Gryffindor has seen!" You lifted your broom and so did everyone in the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor team while the crowd cheered on. After the celebration in the field you all quietly snuck back into the castle thankfully once again no one caught you guys. Once in the common room everyone still cheered which surprised you but you took the chance and made an announcement.

"Settle down, settle down! I'd like to make an announcement. Oliver Wood you have been the best keeper and captain the Gryffindor quidditch team has ever seen, you have been an amazing friend as well. You have been like an older brother to me and I'll miss you so much and so will the team. To Oliver!"

"To Oliver!" the crowd yelled and they all started to chant his name. He made his way to the team and hugged each and every single one of you, when he came to you all the tears you held back just started to go down. You knew Oliver would be leaving this year but it didn't fully hit you till now. The boy who took you under his wing and taught you everything about quidditch, the boy who took Dumbledore's words and made you one of the best players in the team, the boy who cared for you like a little sister was now leaving. When you two were together you would always talk about quidditch since it was what you bonded through, now that he was leaving it was going to be hard not having someone who always brought up quidditch.

"You best write to me Ollie"

"Best believe I will darling. I want to know how the team is doing once I leave, I'm sure they will do great but I still want to know"

"I'll do that. I'm going to miss you so much" you tighten your hug as you cried a bit more.

"I'll miss you too (y/n). I love you" he cupped your face and whipped away your tears.

"I love you too Ollie. Don't try and drown yourself again please"

"Can't make any promises dear" you both chuckled. The crowd had already started to go back to their rooms which left the team and trio in the common room. You sat next to George and Oliver and started talking about the season which eventually led to the whole team and trio getting involved. You talked about the time Harry fell off his broom, how you guys almost lost cause Harry decided to be a gentleman, how Oliver tried to drown himself in the shower, how you got your ribs broken and so much more. After hours of talking you all fell asleep in the common room while sleeping you felt someone's arms go around your waist. Scared you opened your eyes a tiny bit to see who it was ..it was George he had wrapped his arms around your waist and had pulled you into his chest while also starting to play with your hair.

"Night George" you whispered which caused him to stop for a second but he continued playing with your hair.

"Night (y/n)"

-

The next morning everyone started to pack since school was coming to a near end, you and Oliver had been a lot closer the last few days since you wanted to make the most out of it. During the last few days you heard rumors that your uncle was going to resign and you went to his office to find out for yourself. When you reached his classroom Harry was leaving his office.

"Is he still there?" You asked.

"Yeah he is you might want to hurry though"

"So it's true?"

"That he is resigning yes" he patted your back as you stopped dead in your tracks. You entered his office and found him ready to leave.

"You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye now were you" you stood in front of the door.

"Kinda was darling" he gave you a small smile and his eyes twinkled.

"Why?"

"I knew if I saw you, it would make me leaving a lot harder. I knew I would want to stay but I can't, someone exposed my condition and I know the howlers will be arriving soon. I've really enjoyed being your professor (y/n), spending time with you and watching you grow and I knew it would be hard for me to say goodbye" your eyes started to get watery but you understood where he was coming from.

"You won't get rid of me that easily uncle Lupin, consider it a see you later and not a goodbye. I have a feeling we will see each other again" He came forward to you and wiped away your tears. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead, you knew you would see him soon but you wished you didn't have to wait.

"I'll visit when I can darling okay?" You nodded. "Well I must be going now. Take care, I love you. Oh and make sure you and George go out soon" he started to leave but you yelled at him.

"I love you too but it won't happen! You hear me Remus John Lupin, it won't!" you heard him chuckle and call you stubborn, then just like that he was gone.

-

The last day came faster than you expected. You made your way to the common room and Geogre had a tissue box ready for you since he knew you might cry cause it was Oliver's last day.

"Ready (y/n)?" George asked.

"Yeah, where is he?"

"Waiting for you by the courtyard. He left five minutes ago so I'm guessing he's already there"

"Okay thank you. I'll see you at King's Cross Station"

"Wait (y/n) do you want me to take your trunk"

"No it's okay George I can take it"

"Stubborn you are, here give it to me" he grabbed your trunk and gave you a hug.

"It'll be okay (y/n). We will see you at King Cross's Station, I know you are going to go with him" he cupped your face and planted a small kiss on your forehead. Then Harry came downstairs and took out his wand when he saw George giving you a kiss.

"Not snogging are you?" he sent a death glare at Geogre who quickly backed up.

"No sir" he said, you rolled your eyes and hugged Harry.

"I'll see you at King Cross Station Harry, I'll be going with Oliver. Bye boys" you made your way to the courtyard and saw Oliver sitting down on a bench holding a box. When he saw you he didn't hesitate to run towards you and wrapped his arms around you. The memories with him started to pour into your mind, from the first time meeting him on the train to your last game together. You both stayed in this position for a while not saying a word and just enjoying the moment; you would always talk to Oliver about any drama you two heard from the quidditch teams and had even come up with nicknames for whichever person you two were talking about. Although you would also talk to Ginny and Hermione about certain drama but quidditch drama with Oliver hit differently and it was one of the few things you would miss.

"I'm going to miss you my dear (y/n), but I know you will do great with or without me. But I wanted to give you a gift so you could still have a piece of me when I am gone" he handed you the box and upon opening it you saw it was his 'Captain Wood' sweater that he rarely used since he liked it so much and didn't want to ruin it.

"Thank you Ollie but this is your captain sweater and you hardly wore it"

"Cause I wanted you to have it once I was gone"

"Aw Ollie thank you. Oh here I got you this, it's a picture of us during our first game and the last game where we won the quidditch cup"

"Aw thank you (y/n), I truly enjoyed these last three years and having you by my side. I'll write to you okay"

"Better, let's go" you both headed to the carriages. When aboard you two talked about the Quidditch World Cup which was happening that summer. Once in the train you found a compartment and surprisingly it was just you two since everyone else seemed to find another compartment.

"So (y/n) when are you going to tell him" he asked.

"Tell who what?"

"Don't act dumb missy you know exactly who I'm talking about his first name starts with a G ends with a Y. You two fancy each other and I think it's time you tell each other"

"Ollie I don't fancy him so-"

"You can't lie to me (y/n), I've seen the way you look at him for the last three years. I've seen how your eyes twinkle at the sight of him or how you smile when you talk to him. You can't just sit there and tell me you don't cause it's not true and you know it" you looked away to avoid Oliver's stare.

"Look Ollie, okay ...yes maybe I fancy him but he doesn't"

"(y/n) he-"

"Has eyes for another. You know the Ravenclaw girl, Liana and who can blame him. She's gorgeous, smart, funny. He sees me as a friend and nothing else"

"(Y/n). I know deep down you know he fancies you but I just think you are afraid of being wrong when in reality you aren't. Yeah Liana is amazing but she's nothing compared to you" you placed your head on his shoulder and took a deep breath in.

"(y/n) one day when you two are together I'm going to go up to you and tell you that you owe me 10 galleons cause I know for a fact that you two will happen"

"We'll see about that Wood" you chuckled and continued to talk about the Quidditch World Cup. Once the train had stopped at King's Cross Station you got your trunk and went with Oliver since he wanted you to meet his parents before your departure.

"Mom, Dad" he went and hugged his parents then turned towards you.

"Mom, dad this is (y/n)..(y/n)"

"Potter, (y/n) Potter. Pleasure to meet you Mrs and Mr. Wood"

"The pleasure is ours dear, Oliver has told us so much about you. It's great to finally meet you (y/n)" Mrs. Oliver approached you and hugged you.

"It is an honor to finally meet you, Miss Potter. I hear you'll be next year's captain" he pulled you into a hug and smiled.

"Oliver told us you were a beautiful girl but you are more than beautiful...you are stunning. Lucky is the man who gets to call you his cause you are absolutely breathtaking" Mrs. Wood looked at George and then back at you and gave you a wink.

"She's not wrong dear" Mr. Wood said causing you to blush a bit.

"Well (y/n) it was a pleasure meeting you. We will be letting you go now since we don't want Mrs. Weasley waiting. We hope to see you again (y/n)" Mr. Wood gave you one last hug.

"Goodbye Miss Potter it was a pleasure meeting you" Mrs. Wood hugged and gave you a kiss on your cheek.

"Goodbye my dear (y/n). I'll miss you but you'll see me around, you aren't getting rid of me that easily. I love you" Oliver hugged you and kissed your forehead one last time.

"Goodbye Ollie, I love you too and I'll miss you as well. Bye Mr and Mrs. Wood it was an honor meeting you too" You waved at them as you started to make your way to Harry and the Weasleys.

"Oh (y/n)! Hermione had to leave but she said bye and to have a great summer" Harry said.

"I wonder where she might be going this year"

"She said she is staying home for the summer...I'll miss you (y/n), it won't be the same without you" You told Harry about Sirius's letter and how you would be staying with the Weasleys for the summer and not with the Dursleys. Let's just say he was happy but also sad since you had made their stay with the Dursleys bearable.

"I'll miss you too but hey if they try and give you a hard time you might want to mention your godfather and how he will be checking in. I bet it will give them a scare"

"You think?" He asked unsure.

"Reckon it will. Trust me" you wrapped your arm around his shoulder and made your way to the Weasleys, Molly and Arthur were waiting for you two.

"I may be away but make sure nothing happens between you and him" he stared at George then back at you. "Ron will keep me updated"

"Of course he will" you laughed and rolled your eyes.

"(y/n), Harry. Oh how wonderful to see you dears. (y/n) you can give your trunk to Arthur he will be taking them" you handed your trunk to Mr. Weasley thanked him then headed back to Mrs.Weasley.

"Thank you so much Molly for taking me in this summer"

"No problem (y/n). Dumbledore wrote to us and we immediately wrote back saying that we would love to have you over. You, Harry and Hermione are welcome to come over whenever you would like, our doors are opened to you" Molly said as she held you in a hug.

"Oh Harry is your uncle picking you up?" Molly asked Harry.

"Yes he should be by the entrance of King's Cross station" you were pushing his trolley and noticed Vernon by the entrance.

"Well there he is Harry" you pointed at Vernon who seemed to be staring Mrs.Weasley down from afar.

"Yup well I best be going. Bye Mrs.Weasley. Bye (y/n) take care"

"Bye Harry. Oh I'll be writing so be expecting (y/o/n), take care. I love you"

"I'll get back to you when I can. Bye, I love you too" he quickly made his way to Vernon while you and Mrs.Weasley waved at him. Once they both were out of sight you followed Mrs. Weasley to a bus that the rest of the Weasleys were already in.

"(y/n) great to be having you this summer, please take a seat" Mr. Weasley hugged you and pointed to a seat next to Ginny and Ron.

"Thank you for letting me stay Arthur" you sat between Ron and Ginny. The bus then started to move, you and Ginny got in a deep conversation about Quidditch which was then joined by Ron. After a few hours you were finally at the Burrow, Molly had dinner already cooked and she just needed to heat it up. You wasted no time to help her set up the table after putting your trunk away in Ginny's room since you would be staying with her. Ginny was beyond excited to have you over since she finally had a girl who wasn't her mom stay.

While eating dinner Molly mentioned that Bill and Charlie would be arriving the next day and would be staying in Fred and George's room and they would be staying in Ron's room. This caused Fred and George to protest saying it was unfair and they should stay in Percy's room.

"Well I have work to do and I don't need any distractions" Percy said.

"Your working Perce?" you asked.

"Yes, I'm working in the Ministry of Magic. I was assigned in the Department of International Magical Cooperation under Barty Crouch Snr" he said pridefully.

"Well congratulations Percy, I'm sure you will do great" you smiled at him. Although he bragged about his achievements you knew it was because he was trying to make his family proud. His brothers however would just make fun of him but you were proud of him.

"Thank you (y/n)"

After dinner you helped Molly clean up while the rest unpacked their trunks, she thanked you and told you to go get ready to go to sleep. You quickly went up and changed but she asked if you wanted tea which you accepted. While you two were sitting in the living room you heard Fred, George , Ron and Percy get in an argument.

"Stubborn they are" Molly said.

"Very, but they will come around"

"I hope so cause their brothers will be arriving tomorrow. Oh by the way darling how do you think you did in your O.W.L exams?"

"Well I feel like I did great but I'm not sure. I'm a bit nervous about getting my results" you took a sip of your tea.

"I'm sure you did great darling, you were able to do three years of school in just one year and did absolutely incredible. I'm proud of you darling"

"Thank you so much Molly, it means a lot to me"

"Of course darling, well I best go put the two extra beds in Ron's room. Don't stay up too late darling"

"I won't. Thank you Molly"

"Not a problem dear" she kissed your forehead and went upstairs to place both beds, on her way up she broke the argument between the boys. George came downstairs to have a cup of tea, he was about to go back upstairs but saw you sitting on the couch reading.

"Hello (y/n)" he sat next to you.

"Hey George. How are you doing?"

"Terrible I have to share a room with Fred and Ron"

"I'm sure they aren't that bad"

"(y/n), they both snore a lot. I could barely handle Fred's snores now I have to deal with Ron's which are a lot worse than Fred's" you laughed while he took a sip of his tea. "Anyways whatcha reading there"

"Oh I'm reading one of the books Hermione gave me for Christmas"

"Mind reading it to me. I want to know what it is about"

"Sure" you smiled and started to read to him, after some time he took the book from you and started reading it to you. You however fell asleep after an hour which caused him to smile and roll his eyes.

"Not a great listener (y/n)" he whispered. He decided to carry you to Ginny's room since he didn't want to wake you up. Once in her room he made sure you were tucked in so you wouldn't be cold.

"Sleep well (y/n)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 14 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
92.6K 2.3K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
71K 2.3K 41
Ella Kierston, Minerva McGonagall's goddaughter, begins her 6th year at Hogwarts as the Wizarding World is on the high alert for the notorious Azkaba...
581 17 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...