That Gilbert Girl

By VampiresAdoreMe

My name is Gemma Gilbert, or as many like to call me, GG. Don't get me wrong, I love my name, but the only re... More

That Gilbert Girl
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24

Chapter 23

2.7K 81 24
By VampiresAdoreMe

A/N: New cover. Do you like? I love it!

I would honestly love it if you guys let me know your thoughts on the story more. Some of you do that so thank you! You're awesomeee!

"Please, turn them on while you still can," Elijah pleads.

I shake my head, and say, "no, I don't want to be weak. I don't want to feel the heartbreak you left me with."

"Gemma, this can kill you if you don't control it. Kol, what did you do?" Elijah growled at Kol, and I growled too. "He had nothing to do with this Elijah. I turned them off, leave him be."

I saw Kol smirk at his older brother, but Elijah didn't acknowledge him as he was staring at me. His eyes penetrated mine, and made me glare right at him.

"Please stop staring at me," I said crossing my arms.

"Gemma, do you see what you have done to yourself? We need you to get your emotions back, it can be the death of you. You'll be even more hungry now, and you might end up hurting someone you care for."

I stared at him in disbelief and said, "I don't care."

He seemed almost deliberately shocked at my response, and tried to take a step towards. I stepped back.

"What are you doing?"

"Gemma, you must get help."

I scoffed at his response, and walk to Kol.

"Thanks Kol."

He nodded, and I believe he was caught off guard when I suddenly pressed my lips on his, yet he kissed back. I backed off the kiss, and he smirked.

I turned Elijah, "you've never realized what you've lost until it's gone, the most cliche of lines, but true. See you Kol."

I flashed out of the mansion, and stopped until I was near downtown. Goodness, it's been such a long week, yet I can't find anything to do. Bummer. I feel like drinking, hopefully Damon will be at the Mystic Grill, I feel he'd be more of better company. I find myself soon entering the Grill, smiling when I catch Damon sitting at the bar. I quickly stroll over, and take a seat next to his.

"Hey," I say wanting to not freak him out.

He turns and says, "fancy seeing you here, Wildfire."

I groan at the name. "Damon, let's go."

He sets his drink down, and turns with a confused look to me. "Where?"

I nearly smirk and lean in whispering in his ear, "you can take me anywhere as long as there's a bed...or a wall."

I back away and smile. "You want to have sex?"

He says it so bluntly and I makes me want to just drag him out of Grill, which I do.

"Let's just go."

I pull his arm, leaving behind his drink. When we're outside I'm pressed against the wall and his lips are feverishly on my neck and lips.

"Damon, not right here," I say through gasps.

"You're right. Let's take this to my bedroom."

I nod while pressing my fangs lightly on his neck. If he only knew.

*****

I wake up in Damon's room, the sun shining brightly through the curtains. If I hadn't have received the gift soon after I turned, I would of been ashes to ashes. A slow and painful death.

I quickly rush to Damon's restroom, balling up my clothes and shoving it in the dirty bin, then take a hot shower, loving the feel of a burning sensation on my skin makes me feel powerless...it's satisfying. Not even a day since I've turned my damn emotions off, and I already slept with Damon. I'd love to see the look on my sister's face when she finds out about us two. It would definitely be priceless.

The hot water seems cooler on my skin, which means I've gotten used to it, so I better get out. The bathroom is covered in steam, it feels like a sauna, it's actually quite cozy. I wrap a fluffy towel around my body and an extra towel is added to my head.

"Damn," I say when I notice I don't have clothes. I'm about to punch the mirror, but remember Damon's got clothes of mine here, something I now appreciate. I rinse my mouth and walk out to Damon's room. The room temperature feels freezing against my recently warmed skin, and I dread it.

"Damon?"

He stirs to look at me and opens one eye. He smirks at my recent change of 'clothing' and I smile as I take a set right in front of him.

"Do you still have my clothes here? I really need to change," I said, taking off the towel from my head, trying to dry my hair.

He nods. "Yeah, I'll bring it to you. Be back in a minute," he says as he leaves the room.

I pout that he didn't kiss my neck, but decide that I'll just ask for one later. He comes back less than a minute later holding in his arms a pair of clothing and I laugh.

"Wow, you actually did something productive like folding my clothes."

He rolls his eyes at my response and says he'll be taking a shower as well. Yet not before making him kiss me. Damon leaves to his restroom and I quickly change to my clean clothing. It's just a black shirt, black jeans, long dark red coat, and my boots from years ago.

I hear a creak behind me, and instantly turn to spy Stefan shyly stepping in just as I was about to put on my shirt. I do so and smile at him.

"Stefan, pleasure seeing you here," I say.

"Well it is after all, my home," he replies matter of fact.

"Ditto."

"Did you sleep here?" he asks, stepping more in the room.

Now that I think about it, I never did hear the shower turn on, nor did I hear Damon's movements.

"Yeah, I slept with Damon, so yes."

He only nods and his eyebrows furrow. He steps towards me and I growl at his closeness.

"You're driving me crazy, Gemma. I need to kiss you."

I cock a brow and smirk. I walk to him and instantly our lips connect. My arms find their way around his neck, and his find their way around my waist. He pushes me against the wall, and pins my hands against it as he nibs at my neck. I let out a low moan.

He then pushes us towards Damon's bed where he and I had recently been in, and does the same as when we were on the wall. I release my arms from his grasp and move his lips to my lips.

"Stefan, weren't we supposed to be sedating her?"

My head turns to the source, and I see Damon with Nik, wearing very amused looks. Before I can say a word, my world goes black.

*****

I don't know the time when I wake up, yet I couldn't even know if I tried to look out the windows, seeing as there were none. I was in their cellar. I sats up to the door, but my arms pull me back. I'm chained, not with regular chains, but with vervain soaked ones. I whimper slightly at the burn.

"Damon!" I exclaim.

Why the hell would they chain me up?

"Damon! Get me out of here or I swear I'll kill you once I do it myself!"

The door opens and a very distressed Jer walks in. I clench my jaw at his sudden appearance, but take a cool approach.

"Jer, fancy seeing you here. Mind telling me why the hell I'm chained?" I asked angrily.

"Gem, you turned off your emotions," he replied.

So the Mikaelson's opened their trap?

"Jer, tell them to get me out of here! I have to done anything wrong! Please Jer," I say playing it sadly.

He doesn't seem to go for it and I growl once again, "bite me."

He seems taken back, but still stands there. I swear, if he wasn't my brother, I would've done anything to kill him.

"Please turn them on," he says in a broken voice.

I look at him astonished as to why he would want me to turn on my emotions if they just make me weak.

"I can't," I respond. "Emotions mean weakness, weakness means being used, and beating used means heartbreak. I will not go through what Elijah did to me anymore, I can assure you that Jeremy."

He flinches at his name, and I smile mischievously. Point one for Gemma.

"Gem, I can't lose you. Please Gemma, turn them on, I need you! Without you I would-I would..."

I was getting tired of his pauses. "Come off with it already, won't you" I spat out.

"I would kill myself!"

My eyes widen at his proposition, and a sudden pain in my heart wells up. No, my emotions are returning. I want to cry, but I shouldn't feel like crying, crying is for the weak! Jer sobs, and then I feel it. A tear breaks past my barrier and slips out. I let go of all my anger and sadness replaces it.

Jer's about to leave when I say, "don't leave me. I'm sorry. I love you Jer, I would die if you left me all alone in this world.

He pauses and turns to me. I smile. He takes out a pair of keys behind his pocket and I hold out my cuffed wrists. When they're off I rub them, force of habit I must say.

I look at Jer and I walk towards him. My look suddenly turns sour and his eyes widen with a small movement of my arms Jer's body falls to the ground. His head is turned and I smile.

"Thank you, little brother."

I leave cellar and flash up the stairs where everyone is at.

"Gemma, what are you doing out?" Elena says shocked.

I only smirk say, "you should go check on Jer. Tell him I hope he gets better."

She takes steps towards me and then I add, "If he ever wakes up that is."

I'm out of there before they can react.

The thought suddenly comes to my mind.

I just killed my rock.

_____
OMG! No lie, I was not expecting to through with Jer's death...

What do you think will happen?

I will be here to talk, so INBOX me or COMMENT.

Take care, loves. xX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.3K 18
Haley Marshall had just given birth to hers and Klaus Mikealson's daughter, Amalia. The Mikealsons decide to celebrate the welcoming of new born Amal...
34.1K 455 40
the dead: the dead are walking; an unimaginable fate awaits within every step taken. Jordyn persists to continue the search for her life, for her fri...
24.4K 891 25
DISCONTINUED! blurb; ➤ in which a former allemey (ally-enemy) of the mikaelsons breaks the curse that was bestowed upon her, seeks to wreak havoc upo...
68.3K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...