Renovatio

By scolric

We have died. In a previous image. When we were completely unaware Of the self-known as "I". We had abandon... More

Foreword
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
The Metamorphoses
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2

Part 2

128 14 0
By scolric

"Ren! Ren wait!"

Taemin caught up to him and grabbed his arm, "What?!" Ren's eyebrows knitted angrily and the grip on his arm was no longer there.

"I'm sorry," said Taemin, "I didn't mean to hurt you," he gestured at his arm, "I...just want to make sure you are okay."

"Go back Taemin. He needs you more."

"No," Taemin stepped closer to him, eyes sincere, "Your feelings are important. Now, if you will, may I escort you back to your hut? We can chat there. For as long as you need. Would that be okay?" Sucking in his lips, Ren did not trust himself to speak. So, he nodded, allowing himself to be pulled as Taemin placed an arm over his shoulder guiding them towards his hut.

Smiling as Chaeyoung entered their bed, Jennie turned to face her, "There's so much I need to tell you."

Placing a hand on Jennie's waist Chaeyoung caressed her side gently, "Would you like to talk now?"

"Honestly? I'm so tired."

"That's fine," said Chaeyoung and leaned down to kiss her lips, "I've got some things to tell you too. We can talk all we need tomorrow. But for now," she pulled Jennie closer to her and kissed her deeply. She grinned hearing her whimper softly, "For now," she whispered into their embrace, "I'm going to find a way to put my fiancé to sleep."

Jennie's eyes glazed, "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Chaeyoung smile made her heart race. But her words brought it to an implosion, "By making love to you."

"It frustrates me how he refuses to even consider the possibility that Chae is no longer the little girl who struggled to contain her magi-energy," said Ren, "She is an incredibly intelligent, gifted and gentle person. Who is turning in to one of the most capable woman I know. I mean, we can't even begin to comprehend what the day of the massacre was like for her. We still don't know. But she continued on. She does her best. And what? We shame her for it?"

He looked at Taemin incredulously.

"And I know Jim knows this. I trust that he does. But he so blinded by the past that he is unable to see reason. I'm not saying that there isn't a risk in telling her. Of course there is. We don't know what will happen. But it just feels better to me, if we did. I'm so incredibly tired Taemin. I've had enough of having to pretend not only around Chae but everyone. The rebellion has caused the deaths of millions of our kin. Who knows what else is to come? Yet here we are! Planning what exactly? What is it that we are doing?"

He huffed down onto his bed, "Well? Are you not going to say anything?"

"No, I think you should continue. What else is on your mind?"

Ren shook his head. They embraced the silence for a long moment, before Taemin's voice tore it apart, "He's terrified by the past. Jim's blindness stems from his fear of the past. It's important we be specific here."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, because so are you," Taemin sat down next to him on the bed, "Have you ever spoken about it?" he saw Ren's confusion, "What happened to you on the day of the massacre? Have you ever acknowledged it?"

"Well obviously, I know it happened to me."

"No Ren," Taemin reached for his hand and held it in his lap as his other hand caressed the back of Ren's head, "I'm asking if you've ever spoken about it. Fully confronted what occurred to you and your village. Especially to you?"

Ren's jaw tensed, finally understanding. His hold on Taemin's hand tightened but the soft caress on his head eased him slightly. The long silence embraced them again and at no point did Taemin make him feel uncomfortable.

"You do not have to talk about it if you don't want to. Just know that I shall be here, when you're ready to. Or even if you just need someone to sit through the silence of you thinking through it. Know that I'm available. I think it may be helpful in some way," he smiled as Ren nodded and pulled him into a warm hug.

Tracing her finger from the top to the pinch of a wave-shaped nose, she delighted in gracing over pink and plump lips. Carefully, she moved blonde hair aside and patterned peppered kisses down the length of a sweet, scented neck. Streaks of sunlight streamed passed the ends of the curtains and she could hear the faint rattle of people moving about. Reaching the pint of a pink nipple, her mouth formed into a small circle and enveloped it. Her tongue glided gently round and the whisper of a moan made her smile.

That whisper travelled through buttermilk skin, towards her tongue causing her to mimic it. Lo and behold, fingers gripped onto her head and the body beneath her shifted. Pink and plump lips collided on to her own eliciting moans from them both. She plunged her fingers into blonde locks as she was flipped down onto the bed. The sheets piled around their bodies.

"Good morning," said Jennie as her finger traced over pink and plump lips again. Chaeyoung hovered over her, leaning her head on to her hand, and settled her eyes in to savouring every feature of her favourite face.

"Morning love," she greeted, eyes wondering down. It made the other woman bite her lips subconsciously, "May I bite them as well?" she said as a finger massaged over dark brows.

"You're silly," chuckled Jennie. Despite this, she released her lips and lifted her head slightly. Smiling, Chaeyoung captured them gently between her own and bit down. A knock on the door interrupted them from going further.

"I'll go see who it is," said Chaeyoung. Pecking Jennie's lips, she got up and placed on some clothes. Yawning, Jennie brought the sheets closer towards her as Chaeyoung left their room.

"Hyuna?" Chaeyoung opened the door wider as the curly haired woman smiled broadly.

"Morning my baby," Hyuna kissed her cheek, "I hope I'm not disturbing?"

"Not at all, Jen and I just woke up. Do you want to come in?"

"No no," Hyuna waved her hand, "I wanted to invite you to have a picnic tomorrow with me and Dawnie? With Jen here it's even better, you two could come round to our hut early and we could prepare a basket before heading out."

"That sounds wonderful. I'll let Jen know. You sure you don't want to come in? I was about to make breakfast."

"No, it's alright. I just came by to inform you," said Hyuna, her lips formed a pout as she reached out to caress Chaeyoung's cheek, "I've missed you terribly. And it seems you've grown taller," her pout deepened, "My baby's growing too much."

Laughing, Chaeyoung pulled her into a hug, "I've missed you too Hyuna. Let's make sure to spend as much time together from now on," releasing her she caught the way a corner of Hyuna's mouth turned down, "Is everything ok?"

"Yes," nodded Hyuna, and patted her cheek again, "Tomorrow then. Tell my other baby I say hi."

"I will," said Chaeyoung and waved her goodbye. Returning to the bedroom, she found Jennie still huddled in bed, "Hyuna says hello. She invited us to a picnic tomorrow," she spread the curtains and opened the windows.

"Oh, that sounds lovely. Why didn't you invite her for breakfast?"

"I did," said Chaeyoung as she sat on the bed, "But she declined."

"Alright," said Jennie, then smirked, "So...what are we eating this morning anyway?"

"I can't be the only nutrients you feast on," laughed Chaeyoung.

"Who says I can't?" Jennie squinted playfully.

"Stop," Chaeyoung smiled, "I'm going to make us a full, food based breakfast, while you wash up or lay in bed. Or whatever, it is you plan on doing while I'm cooking."

"Okay love," chuckled Jennie and sat up to kiss her, "That sounds good."

His body twitched sporadically until he flung awake. Panting, Jaehyun rubbed his head as the pain subsided slowly. Once his vision adjusted to the brightness of the room, he pulled the covers off. His upper body was drenched in sweat. Frowning he stood and entered the bathroom. Washing his face and wiping the sweat away, he headed to the kitchen.

Dahyun sat at the table, glasses on and dressed in one of his shirts. Her nose was in the large catalogue book. Shuffling over to her, he bent turning her face towards him and kissed her softly, "Morning," she whispered and felt his arms wrap around her waist. Lifting her up, he deepened the kiss. Sitting them both down, he showered her in kisses earning joyful giggles.

"Morning baby," he pecked her again, "You're up early."

"Yeah," she sighed, "I thought I'd get working on this."

"Did I wake you?"

She gave him a concerned look, fingers gripping his shoulders, "Well, you were a bit fitful during the night. I was worried, you were having another nightmare. But it wasn't too disturbing. You quietened once I cuddled into you."

"I don't think I dreamt last night. But I do feel very tired," he shook his head, "I don't know."

"This has been happening since we came back from the Midlands. Perhaps we should get it checked?"

"Perhaps," he nodded, "Let's just wait a bit. There's so much we need to do," he looked at the catalogue book, "If it worsens, we'll go to the doctor."

"Okay love," said Dahyun and hugged him tightly.

Placing the pendulum in her pocket, Lisa watched as people strolled by. Other than where it was situated, most of the village buildings were the same. Standing across, from the bakery, she fixed her hair and made her way across. The place was full, patrons lined up across the pastry section. BM stood behind the counter taking payments while J.seph packed orders.

Scanning, her eyes landed on a table in a corner of the store. The man's shoulders were wide, matching his stature. She could see he was tall and muscular. The side of his face lit up brightly revealing the edges of a handsome smile. Making her way over, she stared at his hand over Somin's before speaking curtly.

"You are in my seat."

"Excuse me?"

"And that is my hand you are holding."

His head bowed down, then lifted in confusion, "I'm sorry Miss, I think you may be mistaken," Somin retracted her hand from his hold.

"I don't believe I am."

"Lisa."

"You are in my seat."

His eyebrows furrowed as he turned towards Somin. She nodded and he stood reluctantly. Both women watched as he made his way towards the pastry counter. Happy with his distance, she sat down and folded her hands on the table. Somin stared at her disapprovingly.

"That was unbecoming of you."

"This is my seat."

"No, it is not."

"Any space that takes up your gaze is where I want to be. So, I claim it as mine," Lisa blinked shyly, "And apparently it includes this seat."

Somin leaned forward sighing, "Why are you so frustratingly endearing."

"I don't know," smiled Lisa, "Are you on break?"

"Yes, it's quite busy today."

"I'll order something then."

"You could head to my hut if you like? It may be more comfortable."

"No, I'll wait here."

Somin raised an eyebrow, "So that you can shoo away anyone you may not like?"

"No," laughed Lisa, her gaze softening, "So, that you can see that I'm here. Waiting for you. That you aren't the only one who's doing so," Somin stared at her, surprised by such sincerity. Standing up, she hurried away. But Lisa, didn't miss, the growing blush spreading on her face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.1K 33
Where people bully Chaeyoung for being ugly, calling her "The devil's child" But, what happens when a new girl starts in her class, who's name is Jen...
460K 11.1K 22
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most boys. Howe...
490K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
24.4K 1.1K 36
You think you know the story. Just never told like this before. Copyright Disclaimer: I hereby state that I do not own any of the characters being us...