When I Finally Step Out .

By Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 57

44 1 0
By Hijabi-baby

Kelvin's POV

" I've already told you , Malik and Shayari are not brainwashing anyone , " - I defended .

" Come on , look at what you all are becoming . Some stuck up prudes ,"- she retorted back .

" I don't want to fight with you but listen to me . They give us a choice to either to listen or not to and we listen . We have decided in unison that none of us will be dating and among other things . All of them our choices , none of us are forced . "- I tried calming down after what Lucy keeps uttering .

" That's what I don't get , why are you people not understanding that they want to trap and mindlessly control you all in the name of friendship and religion . "-

" It's a decision we take and they haven't even mentioned it . They only discuss with us what they learn . You shouldn't be judging them by your perspective you know ...

" Why aren't you ... "

" Listen ... I believe in the existence of Allah ( S. W . T ) and I also believe that he's the Best of planners and lastly I believe he made the six of us friends for a reason after everything we've all been through , I don't need anyone who doesn't even see what we see in our friendship to just utter such lies about us . My friends and family mean a lot to me and I won't keep quiet and watch as you degrade them and if this is how you feel about our friendship then ... I'm sorry , we can't be friends anymore . Bye . "- I ended the call .

If she had gone through the pain one of us had gone through , she wouldn't have acted like that .

And now I crave tacos .

" Mum ~ I crave tacos ! " - I said rushing out of my room and heading to the kitchen .

" There's no taco here , " - she continued chopping her vegetables .

" But I really want to eat something spicy right now , " - I placed both my hands on the sides of my face with a pouted lip .

" Then take this , " - she handed it to me but she later smiled mischievously and poured the content into my mouth .

My eyes popped out , my veins being even more visible , a sting all over my mouth and a screaming me .

" Ahhhhh ~ dad ~ " - I yelled with tears in my eyes .

" Are you crying ? " - my mom asked in between laughs as I suffered .

I went for the sink and slapped my mouth with it .

" Ahhhhh ~ I made it worse ! " - I screamed running around the place .

" Dad , " - I whispered almost in full sob mode .

" What's all the racket about , " - Dad appeared Immediately laughing when mom shook the hot sauce bottle to him .

" I can't believe you fell for that , number one lesson when dealing with your mom --- never come complaining to be hungry when she's not done cooking or she'll pour hot sauce in a cup and serve it to you . "- he reached for the kitchen and brought out a box of milk --- happily drinking it and relieving me of the pain.

" Lesson learnt ? " - mom asked as I nodded sniffing and wiping away tears that didn't thankfully fall .

" Good , " - dad smiled taking in content from the cup I had drank from .

" Ahhh ~ mother of hot sauce and everything spicy , Samantha what did I ever do to you ! "- - he screamed sticking his tongue out and fanning it with his hand while stood there vibrating trying to contain my laughter .

" That's what you get for taking so long to get milk for Kelvin , "- she shrugged pouring her chopped vegetables into the hot oil .

I immediately ran to get him milk so my mom doesn't hot sauce me again .

I gave him the milk as he greedily emptied it .
He touched his heart and had a pained expression on his face .

" Damien , is something wrong ? " - Mom cautiously asked .

He shook his head holding unto his chest tightly .

" Damien --- please --- l --- let me call the ambulance , " - she picked her phone and began dialling and trembling at the same time .

We burst in fits of laughs as dad went to stir the vegetables in the oil .

" That's what you get for hot saucing me , " - he warned .

" What ? You just gave me the scare of my life , " - she wiped her fallen tears away . " I thought you were having a heart attack , " - she sighed wiping another set of fallen tears .

" I think we got her real good this time , " - dad whispered to me .

" Real good , " - I whispered back .

" Fine , I'm sorry for doing that to you . " - they hugged and --- nope , I don't need to see what happens next .

I rushed out and headed to the living room to watch a few k-dramas , I guess .

" Dad ! Princess Agents is up and we're on episode twenty two ! "- I announced .

" Coming , "- I heard him ran to sit next to me with a few snacks .

" Glad I didn't miss it ; Yuen Yue is so in love with Stella , " - Dad commented .

" I know right , I mean it's so obvious . "- I exclaimed .

" Could you guys record it for me , I'm a little busy . "- mom yelled from the kitchen .

" Of course but don't complain when we give you spoilers , " - Dad replied .

" No , don't do that . "- she walked in .

" Ssshhh , it's starting . " - we kept silent as we watched today's episode .

A/N

Assalamualaikum ,

I don't even know what to think of Kelvin's family except --- hahahahaha .

Quote of the day .
Ahhh ~mother of all hot sauce and everything spicy , Samantha what did I ever do to you ! - Damien Clinton .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.8K 92
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
288K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
257K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
269K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...