Forbidden Fruit

By LoveBlossomx

Bloods Vs. Crips East Side Vs. West Side The Montagues Vs. The Capulets. You've probably heard of these infam... More

Preface
Author's Note/ Disclaimer
CAPITOLO UNO- Traitors Price
CAPITOLO DUE- The Giovannis
CAPITOLO TRE- The Anderson Brothers
CAPITOLO QUATTRO- Trouble in Paradise
CAPITOLO CINQUE- Out for Blood
CAPITOLO SEI- Twisted Tales
CAPITOLO SETTE- Desires of the Heart
CAPITOLO OTTO- Gabriel's Gift
CAPITOLO NEVE- Family Feud
CAPITOLO DEICI- Special Delivery
CAPITOLO UNDICI- Retaliation
CAPITOLO DODICI- Mission Brief
CAPITOLO TREDICI- Bombshells
CAPITOLO QUATTORDICI- Say Goodbye
CAPITOLO QUINTO- Bad B's
CAPITOLO SEDICI- Phase One
CAPITOLO DICIASSETTE- Intuition
CAPITOLO DICIOTTO- Act Up Once
CAPITOLO DICIANNOVE- Act Up Again
CAPITOLO VENTI- Maury
CAPITOLO VENTUNO- Decisions
CAPITOLO VENTIDUE- Reckless
CAPITOLO VENTITRE- Reckless 2.0
CAPITOLO VENTIQUATTRO- New Body
CAPITOLO VENTICINQUE- Thanksgiving
CAPITOLO VENTISEI- The Six Kings
CAPITOLO VENTISETTE- Cienna
CAPITOLO VENTIOTTO- Building Bonds
CAPITOLO VENTINOVE- The Wrong One
CAPITOLO TRENTA- Can We Talk?
CAPITOLO TRENTUNO- 42 Questions
CAPITOLO TRENTADUE- Something New
CAPITOLO TRENTATRE- Comfortable
CAPITOLO TRENTAQUATTRO- Impulse
CAPITOLO TRENTACINQUE- Insecure
CAPITOLO TRENTASEI- Throwback
CAPITOLO TRENTASETTE- Venting
CAPTIOLO TRENTAOTTO- Friends?
CAPITOLO TRENTANOVE- Birthday Girl
Q&A
CAPITOLO QUARANTA- Entanglements
CAPITOLO QUARANTAUNO- Duty Calls
CAPITOLO QUARANTADUE- Fallin'
CAPITOLO QURANTATRE- The Motions
CAPITOLO QUARANTAQUATTRO- C Day
CAPITOLO QURANTACINQUE- Kingpins
CAPITOLO QURANTASEI- April Fools
CAPITOLO QUARANTASETTE- Love?
CAPITOLO QUARANTOTTO- Chaos
CAPITOLO QUARANTANOVE- Destruction
CAPITOLO CINQUANTA- Anger vs Pain
CAPITOLO CINQUANTUNO- Miami Vibes
CAPITOLO CINQUEDUE- Gone Too Far
โค๏ธChristmas Special- Q&A w/the Crewโค๏ธ
CAPITOLO CINQUANTAQUATTRO- Remit
CAPITOLO CINQUANTACINQUE - Amity
CAPITOLO CINQUANTASEI- Boundaries
CAPITOLO CINQUANTASETTE-Trade Off
CAPITOLO CINQUANTOTTO- Disruptions
CAPITOLO CINQUANTANOVE- Conflict
CAPITOLO SESSANTA-Bittersweet
CAPITOLO SESSANTUNO- Company
CAPITOLO SESSANTODUE- Olive Branch
CAPITOLO SESSANTATRE- Assertion
CAPITOLO SESSANTAQUATTRO-Rekindle
CAPITOLO SESSANTACINQUE- Caution
CAPITOLO SESSANTASEI- Birthday Boy
CAPITOLO SESSANTASEI- Checkmate
CAPITOLO SESSANTASETTE- Border Control
CAPITOLO SESSANTOTTO- Judgement Day
CAPITOLO SESSANTANOVE- Trials and Tribulations

CAPITOLO CINQUANTATRE- Home

1K 67 800
By LoveBlossomx

"I'm feelin' really unapprecited, You've taken my love for granted baby, and I don't know how much more I can take from you." - Cherish

Coconut Grove, Miami📍
7:05 pm
April 15th '19

For a split second, The Anderson brothers' souls left their bodies.

The sound of gunshots faintly echoing around the room completely disorientates their perception and elevates their heart rates instantly. With their eyes wide in shock and their hearts now beating frantically out of their chests, Chris and Michael quickly look down at the sisters, knowing it wasn't them that pulled their triggers.

Thankfully, the girls were both alive and no blood was spilling to the floor. They were okay.

Naturally, the boys' eyes shift towards their friends and in doing so, they finally notice Lauren standing by the bathroom door with a gun pointed up at the roof and Jayceon right behind her.

"I know y'all fucking lying!" Lauren fumes, marching her way towards the boys.

Visibly relaxing, Chris puts his gun away. "Lauren?! What the fuck?!"

Lauren glares at Chris in response and sends Michael the same look all while swiftly putting the safety back on her gun and tucking it into the back of her jeans. Her scowl only softens when she crouches down next to the girls who were both breathing deep sighs of relief.

"Oh my gosh are you guys okay?!" She checks over them.

"Yeah, I'm fine Lauren." Rheah nods, trying to hold back her tears.

"Yeah," Cataleya exhales, "Thank you, thank you so much."

While Lauren continues to fuss over the girls, Michael smacks his lips, putting his gun away as he walks over to Jayceon.

"Aye, what the fuck?!"

Jayceon shrugs, "Y'all act like you don't know Lauren. Shit, she almost beat the hell out of me and Dave, I ain't getting shot for you stupid motherfuckers."

"Pussy." Michael grumbles.

Jayceon scoffs and barges past Michael, heading over to Lauren.

Chris sucks his teeth, "Man they fine, we ain't do shit nor were we actually go–"

"Do not speak to me Christopher if you know what's good for you right now!" Lauren snaps, shooting him a glare before she turns to the Kings. "And as for the rest of you guys, I am so disgusted! Y'all really just stood there!"

Kyle raises his hand in defence, "We tried Lauren but it wasn't easy okay! They weren't listening!"

"Besides," Mase says, "We knew they weren't going to kill them...we wouldn't let them get that far."

Michael scoffs, but it earns him a death glare from Lauren before she shifts her gaze to her husband.

"Man, help her up." She tells him, referring to Rheah while she helps Cataleya up, "They're coming with me 'cus it seems like y'all done lost ya damn minds up in here!"

"They ain't going nowhere Lauren!" Chris protests.

Lauren suddenly pulls out her gun, taking it off safety as she aims it at him. "And who gon' stop me Chris? Huh? Who really gon' stop me?"

Chris glares down at the barrel of the gun being pointed at him before he chuckles, shaking his head. "Man," He smacks his lips and huffs as he walks out. "This some bullshit."

"Lauren put the gun down, you ain't shooting nobody." Michael tells her.

"No," Lauren walks past him and suddenly butts him in the back of his neck and head with the gun. "But imma hit you with it, stupid ass motherfucker!"

"Ow, Lauree what the fuck?!" Michael eyes her incredulously, holding the back of his head.

Lauren only kisses her teeth in response as she walks out with Cataleya by her side while Jayceon and Rheah follow behind her as she continues to cuss out her cousins.

Smacking his lips, Michael follows after them, rubbing his neck while the rest of the boys tag along behind him. In a few short seconds, Everyone makes it to the front of the house to find Chris waiting for them, leaning against the front door.

Lauren glares at him. "Chris I'm only going to ask you once. Move."

"No."

Lauren pinches the bridge of her nose. "Christopher, on my mama, Imma shoot you in the foot, please stop playing with me."

Chris glares at Lauren and she glares back.

The two find themselves locked in an intense staring contest but as stubborn as Chris was, he knew he couldn't beat Lauren in this situation.

With a sigh of defeat, Chris eventually moves out the way, kissing his teeth.

Not missing a beat, Lauren leads Cataleya out of the house with Jayceon and Rheah close behind, all while glaring at Chris as she walks past him. Swiftly, she unlocks the Midnight blue Range Rover she had driven over here in and allows the girls to sit in the back.

"Are y'all sure y'all okay?" Lauren looks at the girls with worried eyes as she settles them in the car.

The sisters nod, faking a smile that they both knew she didn't buy.

With a deep frown setting on her face once more, Lauren tells Jayceon to wait in the car before turning back to the boys who were standing in front of the mansion entrance, watching her.

Her hazy eyes glare at them in disbelief.

"I don't even know who you two are anymore." She shakes her head, disappointment evident in her voice.

Chris turns his glare away from Lauren who was advancing towards them and sets it towards the car while Michael looks off to the side. His eyes only drifting back towards her when she continues to speak.

"How would you like it if someone was doing what y'all were doing to these two women to your sister, your mother or me?" With her arms crossed against her chest, Lauren splits her hurt and angry glare between the two.

Chris immediately shifts his gaze back to Lauren while Michael turns his towards the car.

"And you!" Lauren sneers at Chris. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you Christopher?! Is it crack, drugs or just plain ole stupidity?! 'Cus clearly, your puny little brain did not think of how all that bullshit could affect your children or her 'cus your dumbass decided to do that shit anyways!"

Chris' jaw clenches with his eyes still locked onto Lauren. But though his face remains cold and stern, he could feel the guilt from her words seeping into his heart.

Lauren turns her admonishing gaze towards Michael who was now looking at her. "And what would you have told your daughter if you had killed her mother today?! Hm?!"

"I wasn't going to kill her, Lauren." He tries to defend.

"But you could of!" Lauren screams, tears welling in her eyes, "You never know Michael! You're not God, you don't control life! And you sure as hell don't have the right to do it either!"

Michael sighs, lowering his gaze as the guilt of his careless actions eats away at him.

"Look I know K-K–" Lauren takes a deep breath, trying to pull herself together, "I know KD's death is hitting y'all hard right now but taking it out on those girls is not going to bring him back nor is that serving him any justice."

Guilt, sadness, anger and despair. Both Michael and Chris could feel those emotions running rampant within their hearts and minds. And with every passing second, the emotions only grew more intense and felt even worse.

"Now I'm taking them home and they're going to be with me until y'all know how to act like you raised right and got some fucking sense." Lauren scowls, pulling them out of their thoughts. She stretches out her hand, "Give me the keys to their cuffs."

Not bothering to argue with her, Chris and Michael reluctantly take the keys out of their pockets and pass them over to her. Lauren stares at the pair of silver metal laying in the palm of her hand momentarily before turning her gaze back onto her wayward cousins.

With a loud scoff, she shakes her head in disbelief and turns on her heels, heading back to her car. But before she could climb in, she turns back towards the brothers.

"Call before you wanna come over tomorrow and I'll let you know if that's possible. Until then, stay the fuck away from my house!"

She gets in her car and speeds out the driveway. The brothers continue to stare out into the distance as the aftermath of their behaviour lingers between them.

Lauren's words continue to taunt them but so does the grief and anger they had felt today that had driven them to their madness. The pain of losing KD, Rashaun and a part of their business to that Italian bastard had taken over them like a parasite, eating away at their moral judgement, leaving the boys too blinded to see how far they had gone.

Eventually, the brothers turn around to see the remaining Kings standing just outside the house not too far away from the door, staring at them.

"What?" Chris snaps after a few minutes had passed. "I know y'all smartasses got something to say so just say it!"

While some of Kings continue to stare at their bosses incredulously, others scoff and shake their heads. It only took a few seconds to pass before all of them simultaneously turn on their heels, heading back inside. Though as much as they weren't happy with their friends actions, they were just as unhappy with themselves as they too, felt responsible and guilty for letting things get out of hand.

Finally away from all judgmental gazes, Michael heaves a heavy sigh, turning to his brother. "We fucked up, didn't we?"

"Yeah." Chris shrugs with a deep frown settling in on his face, "It seems so..."

o~O~o

Coral Gables, Miami📍
10:05 pm
April 15th '19

Staring up at the ceiling, Rheah lays silently in bed, watching the moonlight dance on the crystal chandelier directly above her while her thoughts run a thousand miles per minute. The events of a few hours ago loop around in her mind along with all the other mistreatment Michael had brought onto her with his wrath.

Her thoughts particularly linger on the pain and anger she saw clouding his cold dark eyes right before he would submerge her into the freezing cold water and the seconds ticking away painlessly slow as she tried to hold her breath and save herself from drowning.

But what truly broke her heart about the whole situation was the moment when Michael pulled the gun on Cataleya. She could remember and hear the small voice in the back of head trying to soothe her erratic nerves, trying to tell her that he wouldn't actually pull the trigger. But when his eyes locked with hers and his dark orbs showed nothing but rage... she was convinced in that moment, she was going to lose her sister.

The subtle click of the door knob twisting instantly pulls Rheah out of her thoughts. She turns her gaze away from the chandelier, towards the door, just in time to see Cataleya's head peep around the corner before her full body emerges into view. Sending Rheah a short but warm smile, Cataleya closes the door behind her before swiftly making her way over to her sister.

Rheah watches as Cataleya slips off her socks and climbs into the bed. After snuggling herself into a comfortable position, Cataleya lifts the blanket up to her chin as she turns to faces her sister. The two stare at each other for a moment, their faces void of emotion but their hearts and minds full of many. And after a few more minutes of contemplated silence, one of them finally speaks up.

"Can't sleep?"Rheah asks with a small smile on her face and her eyebrow raised questionably.

"Nope." Cataleya makes sure to pop the 'p' in her word while shaking her head.

"Same. But it's not like I'm not tired, my mind is just being an enemy of progress and working overtime right now." Rheah sighs, turning away. "I just keep thinking about..."

"What happened today?" Cataleya raises her eyebrow.

Rheah nods slowly. "That and other things..."

Cataleya nods in understanding as she turns to lay on her back. "Honestly Rhee, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I mean I get that they're hurting and that they don't have to forgive us if they don't want to but this shit is getting way too physical..."

"I know..." Rheah shakes her head with a sigh, "As in, it's a good thing Lauren came when she did 'cus I'm pretty sure tonight would have ended very differently if she hadn't."

"Mhm..." Cataleya nods and the room falls silent as Rheah's words sink in while their minds linger on previous events.

"But you know," Rheah speaks up again, "The craziest thing I've realised for the night is that even after all of this bullshit...I still love him."

"Whew chile..." Cataleya scrunches up her face, staring at her sister as if she had grown two heads. "Sis, I think you have issues."

Rheah chuckles as she stares up at the ceiling. "Don't worry Ley, I think I have issues too."

Cataleya smirks, turning her gaze back onto the chandelier above her. "You know, it sounds like you have Stockholm Syndrome."

Rheah turns to her, "Stockholm Syndrome?"

"Mhm." Cataleya nods, "I read about it somewhere. It's where victims bond or fall in love with their kidnappers as a form of psychological survival strategy."

Rheah frowns. "That just sounds weird."

"It is, but hey, apparently it happens and you are an example of it, sis."

"No because technically, I was in love with my kidnapper before he became my kidnapper."

"Well... I haven't read about that one yet so I can't help you there."

Rheah chuckles and so does Cataleya.

"But anyways, enough about me," Rheah says after she settles down, "Your baby daddy was trying to drown you while you're carrying his barely developed unborn kids." She looks over at Cataleya, "What's been going through your mind sis?"

"The various ways I could make him suffer." Cataleya almost hums, staring up at the ceiling. Rheah even catches the small devious smirk that had stretched across her lips. "I was planning his death at first, but I was struggling to come up with a good enough story to tell our kids when they got older." She shrugs, finally looking towards her sister.

Rheah laughs quietly, "You know, the funny part about all of that is the fact that I know you're not even joking."

Cataleya chuckles, shaking her head as she stares back up at the ceiling. "So yeah, after all of that excitement, I also realised that I have terrible taste in men!" She cringes. "It's like what, only my second relationship out here and this one's trying to kill me... literally! And the worst thing is, my heart refuses to do anything about it. Man, Papa would be soo ashamed."

An amused smile pulls on Rheah's lips. "Who you telling? As in, Papa would have killed them, then us for allowing them to get away with this shit."

"Yup." Cataleya chuckles before she shakes her head and sighs, "So, what we finna do about all of this?"

Rheah turns to Cataleya, "What do you wanna do?"

Cataleya looks at Rheah, "I don't really know to be honest. There's so much to factor in and out, not enough time, decreasing patience... But I ain't built to be no damn crash dummy Rhee. They both got one more time to come at either us incorrect before I start popping people in they shit."

"I hear that sis." Rheah nods. "But then at the same time, I know we fucked up and I can understand the pain that they are feeling. Even more than that, we love them and despite what was done, that love doesn't seem to be going anywhere..."

"Yup." Cataleya sighs, looking towards the ceiling. The girls fall into another moment of silence before she kicks off again.

"Ughh it's just not fair Rhee!"  Cataleya whines, "We've risked everything to save those boys, absolutely everything! And they clearly don't even fucking care to acknowledge it so why should we continue to care about them huh? Why should we continue to solely be the problem?!"

Rheah allows her sister's words to resonate within her mind as she continues on.

"I get we fucking lied but damn, we all know what this world is like and we all know how the game goes. Hell, they even knew before starting this fucking war who they were going up against so they knew any and everything would be up in play." Cataleya vents.

"Right!" Rheah chimes with a frown, "And they know damn well that if we had told the truth any earlier they would have killed us, regardless of Cici and regardless of any feelings they had."

"Exactly!" Cataleya exclaims, throwing her hands up in frustration, "If they're just going to continue treating us like the enemy and want nothing to do with us, then they might as well let us go!"

Rheah nods in agreement. She too was tired of being treated like the bad guy, especially after tonight's display. The brothers had really gone too far and the uncertainty of how much further they were willing to take it at this point was not settling well within her at all. Her patience along with tolerance was beginning to run very thin and her heart was slowly turning hard.

The boys needed to get their act together before it was too late.

o~O~o

Coconut Grove, Miami📍
8:30 pm
April 15th '19

The sound of a pencil scratching against a canvas was the only sound in Chris' room as he sits upright in bed, sketching under the light of his bedside lamp. Not only could he not sleep, he was constantly thinking about Cataleya and what had happened earlier.

While guilt continues to eat away at him for the way he had been treating her, anger wells up inside him for not being more thoughtful and considerate to the fact that she was carrying his children. Once again, he had let his temper get the better of him and put all three lives in danger.

Thankfully, he was able to soothe his troubled soul slightly as he knew that both babies were in fact okay. Not too long after the girls had left, he'd called the doctor and sent him over to Lauren's house to perform a quick check up on them.

As Chris continues to transcribe his current emotions onto the paper before him, his mind kept lingering on the same two questions: What if he'd caused one or both babies to die? What if Cataleya actually drowned?

However, despite these thoughts, a small part of him still felt no remorse for his actions as the pain she had caused him relentlessly terrorised every part of his being. They way he saw it, her physical suffering was practically nothing in comparison to his emotional one.

Chris' mind was in a constant battle between his thoughts, feelings and his heart and it was even beginning to make him feel dizzy. If that wasn't enough, a low throb of pain continued to pound in his chest. He pegged it down to lack of sleep and his body being tired and his heartbreak, but he knew deep down, it was really because this was the first night he had spent completely away from her in almost a couple of days.

And the more he thought about it the more he realised that this feeling would not be temporary. That because of what she'd done, he'd have to get used to being without her...permanently.

A sudden 'SNAP' pulls Chris out his thoughts and onto the pencil in his hand. He had been so engulfed in his mental battle, he had unknowingly projected his rage onto his canvas by shading too hard to the point where the pencil had enough and broke.

"Fuck!" Chris curses with irritation, sighing as he drops the pencil and drawing pad down onto the floor. Closing his eyes, he leans his head back onto the wall, trying to settle himself and endure his internal storm.

o~O~o

Also unable to fall asleep, Michael decided to preoccupy himself with his phone.

He was laying back on his slightly propped up pillow with one hand underneath his head, surfing though his social media apps. But it wasn't long before he found himself scrolling through his camera roll, smiling at pictures and videos of him and his little family. His smile unknowingly grew wider each time he came across another photo, especially when he swiped and was met with the selfies he had taken with Rheah.

He even lingered on a few of them, like the one of her sitting on his lap as the two pulled silly faces at the camera, wearing clay masks with glasses of wine in their hands. And the one she took of them while they were in his room watching Netflix and he was helping her with her hair. Rheah was sat on the floor between his legs with a huge smile on her face while he sat on the bed with his face concentrated on wrapping her hair around a flexi-rod.

With each image, the memory played briefly like he'd held the picture long enough for the live motion to work.

He then scrolls to a video of Rheah dancing with Cienna to Beyoncé's Single Ladies before Cienna dragged him to join them. While Michael cringes at his sad attempt to follow the dance moves, he couldn't help but smile at the huge grins on his daughter's face and Rheah's. And as he continues to scroll, his smile never left as every picture he had of them stirred up memories of love and happiness he shared with them.

But as fast as those emotions had appeared, they vanished just as quickly, leaving in its place his current, more dominant feelings: resentment and anger. Though the longer he spent reliving the good times, the higher the intensity of those negative emotions grew. These good memories would no longer be his reality, his safe haven and peace...

And it was all her fault.

"If she would have just been honest with me from the jump then maybe we wouldn't have been in this predicament." His inner thoughts fume inside him. 

"But if I knew who she truly was from the jump, would I have allowed her the chance to get so close?" He internally asks himself, "Would I have been able to have a relationship with the daughter I didn't even know existed for four years?"

Instinctively, Michael shakes his head at the truth of his internal answers and pulls himself away from those dark thoughts. Though as he strayed away from one painful thought, his mind slips onto another.

The guilt of his actions this evening weigh heavier on his mind and heart. He had no intentions to kill her but the anger and rage of KD's death drove him to the edge. And as selfish as it sounds, a part of him even enjoyed the fact that she got hurt today. She was experiencing some of the pain he was feeling and that brought him joy.

However, amidst all of his ill feelings and thoughts for her to suffer, Michael knew that he had gone too far earlier. So, even though he wasn't going to kiss Rheah's ass or let up on how he was feeling and acting towards her, he knew he had to address the situation and apologise once again for his reckless behaviour.

o~O~o

Coral Gables, Miami📍
9:03 am
April 16th '19

It was a little after 9 when the girls simultaneously rose from their sleep. While Rheah sits up, stretching and enjoying the feeling of waking up with shackle free hands, Cataleya groans lowly, covering her head with the blanket to shield her eyes from the brightness of the room.

"Morning sis," Rheah yawns with a small smile, looking at her sister's cocooned state.

"Good Morning and Goodnight." Cataleya grumbles back, still drowsy. She was never a morning person unlike her sister and usually hated waking up this early unless it was for work.

Rheah smirks silently, "Now I know you not tryna go back to sleep like that knowing you won't be able to breathe?"

"I am and I won't but Imma take my chances, it's too bright out there, Rhee." Cataleya whines.

"And it's only going to get brighter Ley, so it's either you face it now or face it later." Rheah raises her eyebrow.

"I'll take the later for 200 Alex."

"Okay..."

Less than 10 minutes later, Cataleya dramatically pulls the covers down from over her head. "Yeah, I can't breathe."

Rheah chuckles and shakes her head, "You think we should go out and see if anyone's awake or wait here?"

"I want to say let's go 'cus I wanna eat something but it's not my house to be wondering around." Cataleya answers, slowly climbing out of bed and heads towards the en-suite.

"True," Rheah nods, "Guess we staying here then."

"Yup." Cataleya says, popping the 'p' for dramatic effect.

Just as she disappears into the bathroom, a small knock on the door grabs Rheah's attention.

"Hello?" She calls out softly.

"Hey Rheah," Lauren's muffled voice filters from behind the door. "Y'all up? Can I come in?"

"Uh yeah, sure." Rheah tells her. "Just one second."

"Okay." Lauren replies from outside the door.

Quickly, Rheah runs into the bathroom, startling her sister who was pressing the button to flush the toilet.

"Sis?" Cataleya raises her eyebrow watching as Rheah quickly splashes her face with water and rinsed her mouth with mouthwash.

"Lauren's outside the room. She coming in so I had to do drool and breath check." Rheah's words came out slurred as she swashes the mouthwash in her mouth.

"Oh." Cataleya chuckles as she washes her hands. "Well, pass the bottle over."

Rheah hands Cataleya the mouthwash and she copies her sister's actions of rinsing her mouth out and splashing her face with water. From there, it only took a few minutes for the sisters to be back in bed, calling out for Lauren to enter the room. And like clock work, the door opens and the two meet Lauren's dimpled smile as she enters the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hey ladies," She greets, "Did y'all sleep okay?"

"Yes we did, thank you." Rheah smiles. "The room and bed is so cosy, it was just what we needed."

"Mhm." Cataleya hums her agreement "And thank you for last night. You didn't have to but you did and we really appreciate that." She sends Lauren a look of gratitude while Rheah nods beside her.

"Girl, it ain't no problem, I was just doing what was right since no one else had the balls to." Lauren shakes her head getting annoyed all over again, "Honestly, when I finally got the truth out of Jayce and Dave on what was going on, I left the house immediately and drove straight down there. I was so mad! I couldn't believe how stupid they were being!"

Rheah and Cataleya stay silent. Truthfully they did not want to talk about it anymore. So in response to Lauren's words, while one sister looks down at her hands, the other sighs and shakes her head. Lauren's anger instantly lets up when she notices the sorrow and discomfort on their faces.

"I'm sorry," She sighs, "Is it still too fresh? Want me to beat they asses?"

This causes a little laugh to escape from the girls.

"Nah it's okay, we will handle it." Cataleya smiles.

"Yeah. Besides, it wasn't anything new for us so," Rheah shrugs, "It's whatever. At this point, all I'm looking forward to is seeing CiCi again."

Lauren nods, "I can understand, but what I don't get is why you let them treat y'all like that? Ain't you guys assassins? Hit they asses back or something! Shit, I woulda killed them at this point for what they did last night if I were in y'all positions."

"Trust me, it's not like we haven't thought about it..." Cataleya mumbles. "But they've just lost two very important people in their lives and naturally they want to seek revenge. They can't get the real culprit so unfortunately we're the next best thing."

"Yup." Rheah sighs, "And it doesn't help that they haven't actually dealt or understood our personal situations so they're grieving, hurt and angry on  double scales. They're no longer thinking about the consequences of their actions, they're just doing it."

"I understand that wholeheartedly, But it still gives them no right to be getting physical. They can be angry, cuss at y'all and call y'all any names under the sun but you don't ever put your hands on women, especially the ones you love. Period." Lauren shakes her head, "What if something had went wrong and one of you ended up getting seriously hurt or worse?!"

Cataleya nods her head. "We know, but if it's one thing that I've understood amidst all of this, is that love is a dangerous and crazy game. Once you've started it's hard to let go and even harder to control."

Lauren couldn't help but sigh. "I hear that one... I mean Jayceon ain't never been that stupid but we've definitely had our fair share of mole hills." She shakes her head with a small smile as she looks towards the girls, "You guys will make it through. That much I'm sure of."

Rheah nods, "Of course we will. Losing isn't an option."

"Period." Cataleya co-signs, causing Lauren to chuckle.

"Well anyways," She says, "I just came to check and see if you guys were hungry, I've already made breakfast and I'm dropping off some clothes and some spare toiletries."  She lifts the arm to show the Nike tracksuits she had brought for them and a small plastic bag holding the toiletries, "I wasn't able to get new underwear and stuff so I figured if y'all just get dressed, we head down to the mall and pick out some things, get our nails done, shit, even our hair. Y'all deserve to experience a good time in the 305."

Rheah smiles, "Sounds good but our cards are with the boys and I dou–"

"One minute." Lauren cuts her off, dropping the clothes on the ottoman in front of Cataleya before pulling out her phone and dialling a number.

"Hello Michael," Lauren greets flatly with the phone pressed to her ear. The girls stare at her, a little confused on what she was doing.

"Mhm...nope.....yes.....no....look, I called because I'm taking the girls on a pamper day and you and Chris are going to pay for it."

Cataleya and Rheah's eyes widen.

"As soon as possible." Lauren continues, "Alright....see you soon." She hangs up the phone.

"Uh, what was that?" Rheah blinks.

"Getting your men to pay for whatever y'all want." Lauren shrugs.

Cataleya chuckles, "Lemme guess, they said no."

"Actually they said yes." Lauren smirks. "Not that I was surprised and as if they had a choice."

Rheah's eyebrows shoot up, "So that means they're coming over?"

"Yes, they're dropping their cards off."

The sisters' eyes widen. Their cards?!

"They could have just given ours back." Cataleya says, still shocked.

"Yeah they could, but why spend yours when you could spend theirs?" Lauren grins and the sisters laugh, catching her Lil Kim reference.

"You're a mess Lauren." Rheah shakes her head, chuckling.

"A fine one tho," Lauren sticks her tongue out, heading out of the room, "Imma go check on my son, just come down and eat when y'all ready, it's all in the kitchen and help ya selves."

"Aye, you ain't gotta tell me twice!" Cataleya hops up with a grin as she begins to pull her tracksuit on.

Rheah shakes her head as Lauren laughs, leaving the room.

o o o

About 20 minutes later, all three women were in the kitchen, chatting it up. While Lauren was sipping on her herbal tea, Cataleya and Rheah munched away on the eggs, waffles and bacon she had prepared for breakfast. They were currently discussing the tea on TheShadeRoom,  having a whale of a time when the sound of the doorbell catches their attention and cuts the conversation.

Lauren excuses herself from the table and gets up to answer the door but was stopped short at the sound of her husband's voice.

"I'll get it!" Jayceon announces from the distance.

"Hmm with the speed he going to that door, with it's probably Dumb and Dumber." Lauren purses her lips together as she heads back to her seat.

Instantly, the girls grew a little nervous. They lowkey couldn't wait to see the brothers but they highkey didn't want to see them right now. Luckily for them, when Jayceon finally makes his appearance into the kitchen, Jamal was the only person following in behind him.

"Hey Mal," Lauren smiles, hugging him but she squints her eyes at him after pulling away, "You sure as hell don't look like Chris and Michael bitch ass. Where they at?"

Jamal's grills glistens when he chuckles, "They had to sort out some stuff so they sent me instead."

"Mhmm I'm sure they did." Lauren responds, unconvinced.

Jamal shakes his head, "Anyways," He pulls out two black cards out of his pocket, handing one to Cataleya and the other to Rheah, "These are for y'all, they said get whatever, no limit."

No limit?!

The girls' eyes widen in shock as they hesitantly take the cards from Jamal's hand. They couldn't believe the boys had actually kept their word and followed through and more! Even Lauren was a little stunned but a smirk of satisfaction on her face masked it well.

But in the midst of all this, the girls couldn't help but wonder...Was this an act of guilt? Were they compensating for their reckless behaviour?

"Oh, okay, thank you Jamal." Cataleya pulls a small smile.

"Thanks Jamal." Rheah echoes with a nod.

"No worries," Jamal smiles. "I also just want to apologise for not stepping in yesterday," He scratches the back of his neck guiltily, "It's just hard when Chris and Michael are in Kingpin mode and–"

"Hey, it's fine." Rheah's gentle hand on his upper arm cuts him off, "It's no worries... we understand."

"Yeah, it wasn't your fault." Cataleya smiles warmly.

Jamal nods in appreciation but the guilt still weighs on his heart. "Still, we should have tried harder," He frowns. "From all of the Kings, we're really sorry. And I know it's been hectic these last few days but y'all really some riders and we appreciate you two for not giving up on us but also the brothers."

The sisters nod their heads, taking in his words. His apology was accepted and they were grateful that despite working for the brothers, the Kings were moral enough to understand both sides of the story and still value the friendship they had built with the girls.

"Oh, before I forget," Jamal fishes into his pocket before pulling out the prenatal tablets, handing it to Cataleya. "Chris said you needed these."

No longer smiling, Cataleya sighs, taking the bottle filled with poison. "Great. Thanks." She says, deadpan.

The others chuckle, knowing how much she hated those tablets. Eventually, she chuckles too as she hugs Jamal goodbye. He then hugs Rheah then Lauren before heading back out of the kitchen with Jayceon behind him.

Cataleya scowls at the tablets. "He just couldn't forget about these little shits huh."

o~O~o

Brickell, Miami📍
10:40 am
April 16th '19

As soon as the girls had reached one of Miami's beautiful malls, they made a beeline for Lauren's other baby: Jordie, her clothing boutique she had named after her daughter.

While admiring the beauty of the store and complimenting Lauren on her business, the girls searched the racks for the perfect outfit pieces. Because they knew they were heading to Jamaica later tonight, Rheah and Cataleya also decided to update their wardrobes for the trip.

Jordan was still at school and Lauren had left Noah with Jayceon while the girls enjoyed their girls day out. After leaving Lauren store to explore others, they had swiped Chris and Michael's cards through the card payment readers of various retail establishments, ranging from luxury designer to affordable clothing, jewellery and shoe stores along with all the other shops that had what the girls needed. They even decided to buy suitcases after noticing they wouldn't be able to carry everything and that they possibly needed one for the Jamaica.

After shopping until they dropped and loading off their haul into the car, Lauren took the girls to get their mani-pedis done before taking them to her favourite spa situated just a few blocks away from the mall. There, the girls really relaxed and unwinded while they received a much needed facial and massage.

With loads of time to spare, Lauren ended the perfect girls' day out by taking the sisters to her homegirl Janice's salon to get their hair done.

o~O~o

Coral Gables, Miami📍
5:05 pm
April 16th '19

It was just after 5pm when the girls had arrived back at Lauren and Jayceon's home, laughing about a world star incident they had witnessed at the hair salon.

"The best part was when the other baby mama arrived and started throwing hands!" Lauren cackles as she and the girls unload the shopping bags and suitcases from the trunk of the car.

Walking beside her, up to the front door, Rheah laughs and shakes her head. "Nah, if I was sis I would have just burnt the guy with the curling wand. How the hell you have 3 different baby mothers with each kid being roughly the same age?!"

"I know right! Men are so trifling!" Cataleya chimes as she follows Lauren into the house. "No class, no decorum or sense, they just trash."

"Mhm," Lauren nods, closing the door and walking deeper into the foyer, "But we thank God my baby got sense and knows what he has at home. He ain't stupid."

Just as they round the corner leading into the living room, the girls stop in their tracks at the sight before them.

Gathered in the living room were the whole crew dressed up in white tutus with scowls of humiliation on their faces.

"Lemme guess," Lauren snorts, "Jordie."

"Man Lauren come get your daughter before I hurt her feelings!" Jayceon smacks his lips with a mean mug.

Lauren smirks, "You mean 'our' daughter."

"Nah she yo daughter b, she act just like you!" Benny objects, "Baby girl went all psycho on us just to get us in these stupid costumes!"

Kyle shakes his head, traumatised, "Definitely your daughter, Lauree."

Lauren's laughter fills the room as she walks further into it. "Wow I'm offended, I'm not that bad and neither is my child. Speaking of my baby..." Lauren looks at around the room, "Where both of them at?"

"Well Chris fucking snaked us talking 'bout 'I'lL bAbYSiT NoAh' while Jordie made us help her practice for her ballet recital." Michael scowls, "So they all in the dance studio."

Lauren raises her eyebrow. "So if she there, why y'all here?"

"'Cus fuck that shit, your daughter is crazy!" Kyle exclaims, "She beating us with a meter stick talking 'bout 'We AiN't sTrAiGhT eNoUgH'!"

"I shoulda held onto that stick longer." Jamal grumbles, shaking his head.

"You think?!" The boys glare at him.

Behind Lauren, Cataleya and Rheah desperately try to hold in their laughter.

Dave looks at his sister-in-law, "Next time, take her with you."

An amused Lauren folds her arms over her chest. "My baby was at school when we left. And even if I had, what will y'all do then?"

Immediately, the boys begin to ramble over each other, giving their scenarios of what they would've gotten up to, most of it consisting of playing PlayStation, smoking, playing dominoes and watching basketball.

Lauren scrunches up her face playfully. "Judging by what y'all said, you better thank Jordie 'cus she did y'all a favour."

"Hell no!" The boys protest.

Lauren and the girls laugh just as Chris, who was holding a babbling Noah and a full ballerina dressed Jordan, enters into the room.

"Mommy!" The little girl runs up to Lauren, leaping into her arms. "Wait 'til you see the routine I taught Daddy and all my uncles!"

The boys shake their heads, grumbling under their breaths. Chuckling, Lauren kisses Jordan's cheeks, holding her onto her side.

"I'm sure it's great and would love to see it..." She tells her, smiling deviously at the men who direct a sharp glare at her. "....But maybe a little later, sweetie."

"Okay." Jordan nods with a bright smile before turning to the men. "Okay, y'all can take 5."

Instant sighs of relief escape from the men as they shake their heads. But a mischievous grin stretches across Chris' face.

"You sure Jordie?" He instigates, "Their last practice was real sloppy. I think they need one more class."

Michael, who was closest to Chris, smacks the back of his head as the other men send glares his way. Chris laughs deviously as he makes his way over to Lauren who was putting Jordan down to collect Noah.

Instinctively, Chris' eyes divert to Cataleya, taking in her new appearance. He couldn't deny, he loved the way she looked in her shoulder-length butterfly locs with honey and platinum blonde highlights. Her warm bronze skin seemed to be glowing from the spa treatment and he even admired her new set which were an array of colourful ombré, marble and iridescent glitter effect on each nail.

His gaze only lingers on her for a brief moment before he turns back to Lauren, who was now showering her son with kisses.

"Noah was amazing," Chris smiles, "We could definitely hang any time."

"Nah you already had your turn, negro, I'm calling dibs." Benny comments in the background. But that only ends him in an argument with Jamal and Mase who were also claiming they had called dibs before him. The remaining boys and the girls shake their head, amused by their antics.

"Anyways...." Jayceon turns back the to women, "Y'all look like y'all had fun." He raises his eyebrows at the handful of bags the girls had brought in with them.

"Forreal," Benny pouts, "And I ain't get no invite?"

Lauren giggles, "Sorry Benny, it was a girls' day out. Women only."

"Wait, why you think he asking? You ain't know Benny a female?" Mase shakes his head as Benny sticks his middle finger up at him, causing the others to laugh.

Jayceon makes his way over to his wife, licking his lips as his eyes take in her gorgeous pink to red ombré hairstyle. She had also opted for classic nude ombré and marble nail set with gold details.

"Well baby, you look amazing as always." He compliments, pulling her into his arms and kissing her softly on her glossy lips.

Lauren smiles with a blush, "Why thank you, baby."

But before Jayceon could plant another kiss on his wife, Jordan pushes herself into the middle of her parents' huddle. "What about me?" She looks up at her father.

The little family laugh as Jayceon picks Jordan up and showers her with love as well. The crew watch the family moment with smiles.

Michael's eyes however, drifts to Rheah who was watching the Livingston family. He took that time to admire her new look. She went for Auburn waist-length tight cornrows with platinum blonde highlights, accessorised with gold cuffs and brown beads attached at the ends. Like Lauren and Cataleya, she was also feeling the marble vibe and chose a jade green marble nail set with gold detailing. As always, it suited her well and added something more to her beauty.

Michael also thought about their little family and what they would have been doing if they were all together at this moment. He too had been missing his daughter and couldn't wait to see her. Even though Cienna was in good hands, Michael couldn't help but worry about her and wouldn't stop until she was within his vicinity again. Luckily he wouldn't have to wait so long as they were able to finalise business plans yesterday, including Isaiah's replacement.

The second and final candidate for the Six Kings was 22 year old Joshua 'Mellow' Hernandez. He was one out of 3 of Kyle's top dealers in his sector, but with Joshua, he saw a lot more potential, loyalty and precision to go far.

Joshua was once an independent dealer, not making much and struggling to make a living for himself due to his in-and-out of jail habit. But after hearing about the Anderson Cartel and how successful they were, he knew he had to join to get himself somewhere. He had approached Kyle a few times 3 years ago and each time Kyle had turned him down, but after promising results and a chance to prove himself, Kyle had given in and allowed him a trial.

That day, he had sold all of his product before any of the current employees and also managed to make more on top after going back out on a run again. Impressed by his drive and skill, Kyle gave him the job and since then, he had done nothing but prove his hardwork, loyalty and discipline.

Joshua's personality was very chilled, more so on the quiet side, earning him the nickname 'Mellow.' It took him a while to trust and open up to people and even when he did, it wasn't much. But he had gotten on well with Kyle and over time, they had developed a decent friendship strong enough for Kyle to vouch for him. The crew knew of Joshua and had met him a few times as well. They were all impressed by his skills and track record. So trusting Kyle's judgment, they approved for Joshua to join the Six Kings if he passed the initiation process.

Because they were able to wrap up business early and knowing that Gabriel would be heading out here soon, the brothers decided it was best if they left later tonight. They didn't want to bring trouble to Jayceon and Dave's front door. Even though they knew they would be able to hold their own, the Anderson brothers were the ones that Gabriel was after and enough blood had already been shed.

No one could even begin to imagine if he had crossed the line and tried to hurt Lauren and the kids so it was best they headed onto Jamaica as quick as they could. Out there, the brothers were untouchable and it would practically be a suicide mission for Gabriel to even try cross into those waters. That, and the fact they had a lot of business to handle over there and a cartel to check up on and run.

o o o

An hour later, everyone was finishing up their meal that Rheah and Cataleya had prepared for the Livingston family, particularly to thank Lauren for her kindness, warmth and hospitality.

Everyone loved the food and made it apparent with their compliments and appreciation, apart from Chris and Michael who had barely said a word, not even thanking them for the food. However, they did help tidy up and soon, the crew and the brothers were on their way out, this time with the girls, despite Lauren's disapproval.

"I still can't believe y'all are leaving already," Lauren frowns, pulling Rheah into a warm hug at the entrance of her house, "Please stay one more day?"

Rheah pulls back chuckling. "I would love to but tonight I finally make ways to see my daughter and I'm not missing that."

Lauren pouts. "Okay Rhee, you have a fair excuse," She turns to Cataleya, folding her arms, "What's yours?"

"Uh, I miss my niece too! The fuck?" Cataleya laughs.

Lauren playfully rolls her eyes, "Yeah yeah, just know I'm definitely coming soon. I'm even due a visit."

"Oh please do," Rheah begs, clasping her hands together in prayer, "We may need your assistance." She glances over at Michael and Chris who were talking to Jayceon and Dave.

Lauren follows her gaze and shakes her head. "Don't worry, I spoke to them while y'all were cooking... and trust me, they ain't stupid enough to try shit like that again."

"And they ain't very forgiving either." Cataleya grumbles.

Lauren sighs, "I know, but that doesn't mean that they don't know what they've got. Hopefully, they will come to terms with it sooner than later... But that shit from yesterday definitely ain't happening again and if it does... tell Aunty Maria and call me. I'll be on the first jet out there." She smirks.

Cataleya and Rheah laugh while she frowns.

"Y'all laughing but I'm being serious. Y'all deserve a lot more credit than they give y'all cause they know damn well if the roles were reversed, y'all would be getting zero loyalty from them." Lauren states plainly before shaking her head, "But anyways, I just wish you both all the best. It's been nice getting to know y'all and I just hope yall don't swap roles with my cousins and start acting up 'cus then Imma have to kill y'all and our little bonding time would have been for nothing." 

"Awww." Cataleya and Rheah coo and chuckle as they embrace Lauren in a group hug. "We promise we won't switch up on y'all, if not for them but for you."

Lauren smiles, feeling the love. In the short space of time spent with the girls, she grew a connection to the two and enjoyed being with them. She knew that if they had met them when circumstances were a little lighter, they definitely would have clicked from the jump.

"Alright, it's time to go now." Chris announces, breaking up the group hug as he and Michael approach the women.

"We'll see you later Lauree." Michael smiles, giving her one final hug.

"Take care Mickey, love you. Tell Aunty Ria and Naé I said hello." Lauren embraces him back as he kisses her cheek. But just before he could pull back, she whispers something in his ear, causing Michael to chuckle, shaking his head.

She does the same to Chris when he pulled her in for a farewell hug, whispering something in his ear, causing him to roll his eyes playfully at her.

"I ain't making no promises, Lauree." He smirks before wincing back from the playful punch she threw at his still wounded shoulder.

While the girls say goodbye to Jayceon, his children and Dave, the rest of the crew say goodbye to Lauren before they lead Rheah and Cataleya along to the car where their suitcases were being loaded into the trunk.

Strapping themselves in, the girls look up and wave at Lauren good bye as Dave and Jayceon head back into the house. And as the car pulls away, all three women felt that slight sinking feeling within them.

o~O~o

Coconut Grove, Miami📍
6:45 pm
April 16th '19

Back at the brothers' mansion, everyone had gone back to their rooms to pack their belongings.

In Chris' room, Cataleya was almost done with packing the rest of her things into her luggage when Chris walks into the bedroom. The two lock eyes with each other for a moment before she eventually looks away. But his gaze on her doesn't waver.

She just looked so beautiful and she wasn't even trying hard. The dim lighting in the room along with the golden hour coming through the window created a fitting glow that bounced off her already radiant skin.

Feeling his eyes on her, she looked back find Chris leaned against the bedroom door, staring at her.

"You look good." He comments, stunning Cataleya. With the tension between them, she wasn't expecting him to compliment her.

"Uh, t-thank you." She responds, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

Chris nods, standing upright once more and heads into the bathroom. Cataleya's eyes follow him the whole way, confused and a little nervous. Although his compliment caused her insides to flutter, it didn't stop the curiosity and paranoia of what he was going to do next or say. Particularly when he was heading to the bathroom.

Was he planning to drown her again?

She quickly shakes the thought out of her head and turns her attention back to packing. A few minutes later, Chris emerges into the bedroom again with his toiletries in hand. Cataleya couldn't help but sneak a peek as he packs them into his suitcase before his eyes suddenly shoot up, catching her gaze before she could quickly look away.

Shaking his head, he heaves a small sigh. "Ay look, we need to talk."

Folding the top in her hand, Cataleya turns her head to him, catching the serious glimmer in his dark brown orbs.

"Mhm?" She says, indicating for him to go on.

"About yesterday...look, Imma be honest with you," He starts, "I don't really regret much about what happened but I feel like I do owe you an apology for putting our kids at risk and not thinking about how it may have affected them if you got hurt."

Cataleya blinks at him. "Is that all?"

"Yeah." He nods.

Cataleya could only let out a bemused scoff in response before turning back towards her clothes. Chris waits for her to say something else but after a few minutes of silence and her back turned towards him, he speaks up once more.

"You know, when people are trying to have a conversation it normally works of both parties speak." Chris says with a slight frown.

"And when one party is done with the conversation, they usually they keep quiet." Cataleya replies without looking his way. "If you didn't quite understand, I'm doing just that."

"But why? You clearly have something to say since you all over there with an attitude."

"I don't have an attitude Christopher."

"Really?" Chris raises his eyebrow at her, "'Cus that stupid noise you made earlier along with your tone and the fact that your still talking to me with your back towards me, says otherwise."

"Look, I'm tryna pack and I genuinely don't have the energy for this right now." Cataleya says with an exasperated sigh.

"And I'm not tryna argue with you either Cataleya nor am I tryna get into some shit, but you not making it easy with the way you moving."

"Okay Christopher," Cataleya drops the dress in her hand and turns around to face him, folding her arms across her chest, "What is it that you want from me?"

"For you to communicate properly with me. I said how I felt and what I had to say, now it's your turn to do the same."

"Why? So you can get angry and threaten to kill me? Or even better, drown me in the fucking tub again?"

"Yo," Chris scoffs bemused, "You being childish, forreal."

"And you're being a bitch ass nigga Chris." Cataleya bites back.

"Watch your mouth, kid."

"Why? You ain't like hearing the truth? You told me to speak so I'm speaking." Cataleya shrugs.

Chris' jaw tenses. He wanted to say something so bad and hurt her feelings but he was serious when he said he wasn't in the mood to get into anything with her.

"Look, I apologised already. If you still finna be mad over it then that's no longer my problem."

"'And that's my problem Chris! Your lack of accountability! What the fuck did you mean by If I got hurt?'" She echoes his words from earlier, "Chris I did get hurt! You were fucking trying to drown me! I'm Not saying you need to kiss my ass or forgive me for what I did to you but constantly putting my life in danger means that our kids lives are at risk and it's not okay!"

"Okay but I apologiesd for that." Chris scrunches up his face in confusion.

"But you haven't apologies to me! I'm the one feeling it Chris!"

Chris presses his lips together for a moment before speaking, "Honestly I don't understand why I need to give you an apology specifically. Y'all the Angeli Della Morte right? So just like y'all said, it ain't nothing new so why you complaining?"

Cataleya stares at the man in front of her with incredulous confusion. "Complaining?! Is that what you're calling it?"

"Alright clearly we're not going to see eye to eye on this one so let's just leave the conversation here." Chris pinches the bridge of his nose before shaking his head.

"No Christopher, you don't get to end this. Not after you practically pulled it out of me and especially not now that I'm expressing myself." Cataleya folds her arms across her chest.

"Look, right now I'm just trying to save us from a real fight." Chris shrugs, "I've already said my piece, you've said yours. You obviously want more from me and I ain't saying anymore than that so if you're think continuing this conversation is going to get you the results you want, then I'm sorry to break it to you kid, you only finna stay upset."

Cataleya glares at Chris in disbelief while his aggravated gaze continues to linger on her.

Eventually scoffing with a slight chuckle, she picks her battle and turns back to her bag. She was tired and wasn't in the mood to get into yet another full blown argument with Chris.

Chris watches her for a moment before focusing back on his own suitcase.

o~O~o

"So what do you want from me Michael?!" Rheah yells, throwing her hands up in frustration. "I've apologised a thousand times now, I've betrayed my family for YOU and I've allowed you to treat me like shit since you found out the truth, but you still want to play victim after what you did to me yesterday!"

"I ain't ask you to do none of that shit Rheah so don't come at me when you're the one who fucked up!" Michael shouts back with the same frustration heavy in his voice.

Since the moment they touched the room, they had been at each other's throats. It started with Rheah trying to understand what Michael was playing at last night, which led to him snapping back, bringing up Gabriel's actions needing to be paid for and her betrayal to their relationship. Since then, the two had been at it for almost 10 minutes and it had come to the moment of Rheah reaching her breaking point.

Wow," Rheah glares at him, "It's finally nice to meet the real Michael Anderson."

"The fuck is you talking 'bout?!" Michael growls, "I've always been real with you! Unlike you, I don't lie to the ones I love!"

"And unlike you, I don't intentionally hurt the ones I love out of spite!" Rheah snaps back, causing Michael to immediately clench his jaw in seething anger. "I own up to my wrong doings and handle my shit like the grown woman I am!" She shakes her head at him as she walks into the bathroom, "You need to grow up Michael and fast, before you really get hurt. I promise you that."

Rheah slams the door to the bathroom in his face, leaving Michael fuming.

Who the fuck did she think she was talking to him like that?! And was she threatening him?!

Not even bothering to give her a warning, Michael uses his weight and throws his shoulder into the door, breaking it open.

"The fuck!?" Rheah stares at Michael incredulously, "Have you lost your damn mind?!"

"What the hell do you mean by that?!" He bellows at her, ignoring her rhetorical questions.

"You know exactly what I mean, Michael. You're not slow."

A low humourless chuckle rumbles out of Michael as he makes his way towards her. "If you know what's good for you Rheah, you wouldn't make that kind of threat to me."

Rheah boldly steps closer to him. "And if you know what's good for YOU, you would stop playing with my life because I promise you Michael, you will lose yo–"

Suddenly, Michael's hand shoots out to  grab her by the throat again.

But Rheah was ready for him this time.

In one swift motion, she blocks his attack and pulls his whole body slightly towards her. But as she quickly side-steps him, she kicks his legs, causing him to drop to his knees. Her arm suddenly wraps around him from behind while she held a small blade to his neck.

"Let me remind you, Michael Bakari Anderson," Rheah hisses menacingly into his ear, "I am still an Angelo Della Morte, sent by the Mafia King himself to kill you. Technically, I have not completed my mission so I could still slit your throat right here, right now, especially for what you did yesterday."

She presses the blade harder on his artery. It was from a small razor she had brought while the girls had gone shopping.

"Oh word?" Michael taunts, glaring up at her, "So go ahead, ma. What's stopping you?"

"The little four year old who shares your DNA." Rheah snarls, tightening her grip around him, "So you can go ahead and hate me for all eternity but never ever forget that the same choice I made and you hate me for, is the same reason why you and your brother are still living and breathing. And it's the same reason why you can even acknowledge you have a daughter. Remember that."

She lets him go, pushing him away from her. He touches his neck before looking at his fingers, noticing a small red stain on it, indicating she had made a small cut.

But before she could walk away, Michael swiftly grabs her legs and drags her down to the floor before pinning her arms above her head. He quickly uses the rest of his body to pin her legs down as he hovers over her. Rheah stares at the murderous glint in his dark eyes.

"You're playing a dangerous game with me Rheah." He growls lowly. "Try that shit again and daughter or no daughter, I will kill you."

Rheah doesn't respond, but her lips pull upwards into a sinister smirk at the threat.

The two continue to glare at each other until Michael eventually lets her go. He stands to his feet and walks out the bathroom, taking the blade from her, leaving Rheah still on the floor, reflecting on what had just happened.

o~O~o

Miami International Airport📍
7:30 pm
April 16th'19

The 15 minute journey to the airport was an awkward one. The atmosphere between the ex couples was thick with tension and everyone had felt it. But luckily, no one spoke on it...

In fact, no one spoke at all.

Soon, the Cartel's convoy of vehicles pull up to the airport where two private jets were waiting on the runway. Everyone piles out of the cars and the Cartel  security immediately got to work, unloading the luggages from the vehicles to the jets. With identical scowls on their faces, the sisters stand next to each other while the boys discuss their plans a few feet away.

"Ooo I can't stand that man!" Cataleya groans, glaring at Chris' head as he talks to the pilot.

"Sis, who you telling?" Rheah chuckles, "I'm just about done with his stupid brother too."

Cataleya shakes her head, "You know this nigga had the NERVE to "apologise" for putting our kids in danger but his half-ass apology didn't even take my own life into consideration?!"

Rheah scoffs as she shifts her weight onto her left leg. "Men are trash sis, I thought we knew this by now."

Cataleya folds her arms. "Everyday these baffoons remind us. Rhee, just say the word, please just say the word and I am ready."

Rheah cracks a smile, thinking back to her and Michael's tussle in the bathroom, "Nah, sis, we can't kill them...Not yet anyway. I wanna see my baby first. But if they still act up after that, do your worst."

"Okay," Cataleya frowns, heaving a small sigh of disappointment. "They better count their blessings, Cienna is the only thing keeping them alive right now."

Rheah nods, "Yep, and our respect for Ms Maria." A devious smirk etches across her face, "But I can't wait to tell her what her sons have been doing, acting like she didn't raise them properly."

"Right!" Cataleya shakes her head, her eyes glued to the brothers, "They just embarrassing."

While the girls continue to grumble about the brothers, the crew were rounding up their own conversation, finalising business. While one jet would take the brothers and the girls to Jamaica, the other jet would return the Kings back to New York to hold down the fort, prepare the new King candidates and clean up the damage Gabriel had caused. Funeral arrangements for Rashaun and KD was also going to be handled.

"Alright, y'all got this, right?" Chris looks at the Kings.

"Of course," Mase daps him, "Y'all know y'all don't need to worry about anything. Once it's all over, we'll come over to Jamaica."

Chris nods his head, "Aight."

"Y'all got our international numbers, right?" Michael asks them.

The crew nod their heads.

"Alright," Michael nods, "We'll check in with y'all later. Let us know when y'all land."

"Say less."

"Heard you."

While the boys say their goodbyes and wish each other a safe journey, Benny looks over to the girls and grins, making his way over to them.

"Wifey!" He engulfs Cataleya in a warm hug, "Imma see you later ma, don't miss me too much."

Cataleya laughs as Benny gently rocks her from side to side. From the corner of her eye, she spots Chris rolling his own.

"Oh, B, you know I'll miss you the most. Do you really have to go?" She pouts, staring up at him.

"I do baby, I got business to handle." Benny mirrors her pout.

"You guys are really gonna leave us with them?" Rheah leans towards him, "Those lunatics?"

Benny laughs and pulls away from Cataleya to hug Rheah warmly, "Y'all are just as crazy so you'll be fine. Besides, we seen what you two can do anyway. Y'all can definitely handle your own."

"Facts," Kyle voices as he walks over to them, "But we'll come over soon just in case y'all lose your patience and kill each other." He chuckles.

Rheah gives him a warm hug, "Please come back quick."

"Aight ma," Kyle chuckles as he leans down to plant a soft kiss on her forehead. "Kiss baby girl for me."

Rheah nods her head with a smile, "I will."

Just the mention of Cienna made Rheah giddy with excitement. She was going to see her daughter again and she couldn't wait! She longed to hold her little sunflower in her arms again and hear her say "Mommy" in her sweet little voice. She missed her cheeky laugh that was music to Rheah's ears, along with her big smile and her cute dimples she inherited from her father that seemed to brighten up every room she walked in.

Kyle says his goodbyes to Cataleya and Jamal and Mase follow, each hugging and wishing the sisters luck, telling them to try not to kill their bosses. The sisters said they wouldn't make any promises.

Eventually it was time to go. The crew watch as the Andersons and the Giovannis climb up the stairs of their jet before the pilot closes the door.

"Ayo, how long y'all think they gon' last before they go at each other's throats?" Jamal smirks.

Benny chuckles, "I give it a week."

"A week?" Mase smirks, shaking his head, "Try the next 24 hours."

o o o

In the jet, the girls take their seats by a window with the boys sitting opposite them. The cabin was noticeably quieter than outside and the tension was cramping the atmosphere once again. The smiles on each of their faces were long gone and replaced with frowns.

The brothers watch as the girls buckle their seatbelts and face the windows, not even bothering to look their way. Cataleya had her arms crossed as she peers outside the window, knowing Chris' eyes were on her. Rheah, who ignores Michael's presence completely, gazes out of the window, pouting as she watches the crew outside make their way to their own jet.

Chris and Michael look to each other for a moment, a silent conversation taking place between the both of them as they read each other's mind.

This was going to be a long flight.

o~O~o

Montego Bay, Jamaica📍
9:00 pm
April 16th'19

About an hour and 35 minutes later, the jet finally touched down at Sangster International Airport. The impact of the plane wheels making a bumpy contact with the runway, jolt the sisters awake from their nap.

The brothers however, grin from ear to ear when the pilot announced that they had arrived.

"We're home, bro!" Chris looks to his brother with a dazzling grin as his eyes gleam with pride and satisfaction.

"Finally!" Michael nods enthusiastically, grinning widely as he fists bumps his little brother.

Their excitement radiates into the atmosphere the way it always did whenever the brothers visited Jamaica. Their shoulders visibly relaxed from all the stress they were dealing with as their tired eyes sparkle with joy. And for a moment, they forgot all about their problems sitting a few seats away from them.

After finally getting the go-ahead from the pilot, the brothers move into action. They exit the plane first, followed by the women and a few guards that had lingered in the plane with them. The brothers had an extra pep in their step as they walked down the stairs of the jet before finally stepping foot on the black tarmac, grinning from ear to ear.

The men were back home, the land of their birth. This was their turf, their kingdom. Here, in their element, they were truly invincible.

Cataleya and Rheah walk behind the boys, taking it all in.

"Wow sis, can you believe it? We're finally in Jamaica!" Cataleya quietly squeals to her sister.

"I know right!" Rheah nods, "Now I can tick 'visit baby daddy's homeland' off my bucket list."

The two burst into laughter before quickly toning it down into quiet fits of giggles when the brothers and the guard send them side-glances.

By now, it was dark with only the bright lights of the large airport and the runway, illuminating their surroundings. But with clear navy blue skies and a cool night breeze occasionally blowing, the weather gave a special atmosphere only a Caribbean island can radiate and the girls couldn't help but smile with excitement.

o~O~o

Negril, Jamaica📍
11:00 pm
April 16 '19

Almost two hours and a few reggae and dancehall playlists later, the shiny black SUV everyone had climbed into at the airport crawls to a slow halt. One of the guards lightly taps Rheah on her shoulder, causing her to wake up from her nap.

"What's happening?" She asks, still dazed.

"We're here." The guard replies, "Wake up your sister."

Rheah rubs her eyes and stretches before obeying his command. Yawning, she unbuckles her seatbelt before she swivels behind her to see a sight that surprised her but she loved it.

Both Cataleya and Chris were dozing off, her head resting on his shoulder while his head rested on her's.

She smiles at the two and almost wished she didn't have to spoil this Kodak moment.

And she didn't have to. Michael beat her to it.

"Nigga wake up!"

His sudden shout earns him a dissatisfied eyeroll from Rheah and a startled jump from both Cataleya and Chris. They jolt awake so fast, Cataleya bangs her head hard onto Chris' jaw, causing the both of them to yell and cuss in pain.

"OW!"

"Fuck sake! Cataleya!" Chris scowls at her.

"Don't give me that look! Your big head was in the way as usual." Cataleya retaliates, rubbing her own head to nurse her pain.

Michael chuckles at the sight but his smile wipes off when he notices Rheah giving him a look of disapproval.

"The fuck you looking at?" He growls, "Get out the car!"

As soon as he turns around to walk away, Rheah flips her middle finger up at him. "Stronzo. Parlami di nuovo così e vedi se non ti rompo i denti di merda. (Asshole. Talk to me like that again and see if I don't break your fucking teeth)." She grumbles, kissing her teeth as climbs out the car.

She soon finds herself staring at the huge, beautiful mansion in front of her. A few seconds later, her sister was by her side also gawking at the sight of the building as well.

Although it was dark, warm yellow porch lights all over the front of the mansion gave the building a warm glow. The sisters admire the way the black frames of the windows and the door contrasted beautifully against the white walls of the exquisite island home.

"Damn..." Cataleya mutters, her eyes still taking in the view.

"I know right," Rheah nods, "Those annoying little somari (jackasses) got taste when it comes to real estate!"

Cataleya chuckles, "Mhm, they don't miss."

"Alright, stop drooling. Let's go." Chris orders gruffly from behind them.

He moves past them so he was now leading in front and the girls follow, still gazing at exterior of the house. Stepping inside, the girls gawk at the open space and living room of the home.

There were guards all around getting things in order. A few of them sneak a few peeks at the girls as they move around putting luggage away along with other bags the brothers had brought with them. Chris brings the girls over to Michael, who was barking out orders to his staff.

"Where we putting them?" Chris asks.

"Hmm... Take Cataleya to the East wing of the house, right at the back. I'll take Rheah to the other side."

"What? You're separating us again?" Rheah frowns.

But Michael ignores her and continues to give out orders while Chris grabs Cataleya by the elbow, pulling her with him towards the direction of her new room. Michael watches them leave before turning back to Rheah and escorts her to her room.

There were two guards already posted at the front door of what she assumed was her new bedroom. With a scowl, Rheah looks on as Michael unlocks the door before swinging it open.

She follows Michael further into the room, staring at it in surprise. She wasn't expecting it to be so pretty. It was a decent size with white walls and grey and black interior to contrast. Rheah immediately notices the plush bed in the middle of the room underneath a beautiful Crystal chandelier and she couldn't help but smile. If this was her room for her time here, she couldn't complain.

"There's your bed, your stuff is already over there, a bathroom and a fan. Don't ask me for anything else." Michael states gruffly, pulling Rheah's eyes away from roaming around the room.

"When can I see my daughter?" She asks.

"I thought I told you not to ask me for anything else?"

"Michael I'm not playing." Rheah frowns, "I haven't seen my daughter since–"

"Since you took it upon yourself to send our daughter, my mother and sister away before dropping the betrayal bomb on us? Yes Rheah, I didn't forget."

"Ugh! Michael I did that to PROTECT all of them!" Rheah yells, frustration rising within her, "I knew my father and brother were in New York and I know Maria and Janae would have been the first people he would go after. So you're welcome!"

"None of this would have happened if you were honest from the start!" Michael roars back.

Rheah wanted to tear her hair out. Explaining to this man the same thing over and over was beginning to get on her nerves and at this point, she was done with sounding like a broken record.

She pinches the bridge of her nose to simmer down. "Please Michael, just answer my question."

Michael glares at her before he eventually exhales. "Cienna is safe with my mom in Kingston. I told Ma we were coming so she'll probably be here tomorrow."

Rheah's mood instantly lifts at the news. Tomorrow couldn't come any faster.

But then, her smile disappears.

"So...are you gonna show Cienna how you're basically keeping her mother and aunt as hostages or do we have to act as if everything is good?"

Michael glares at her before he turns on his heels and walks back towards the door.

"Get some sleep." He throws over his shoulder before exiting the room, leaving Rheah standing there, frowning in confusion as her unanswered question still lingers in the air.

o~O~o

"So, is this how all your prison quarters look like?" Cataleya asks as she gazes around her new room.

It was slightly bigger than Rheah's and it's stunning decor almost takes her breath away. She loved the light peanut brown wall contrasting with the white and beige interior of the room, along with the gold accents. It gave the place a luxurious, comfortable feel to it.

"I can move you to our real ones if you like." Chris smirks.

Cataleya rolls her eyes as she walks around the room. "So," She grazes her fingertips on the cedar bedside table, "How long you planning to keep us in your custody for?"

"However long we want." Chris answers. "We gotta deal with your brother first, then we can "consider" letting y'all go."

Cataleya snorts in amusement as she continues to look around the room. "Y'all are never going to be able to kill Gabriel so realistically the answer to my question is we ain't ever leaving this place."

"And how'd you come to that conclusion?" Chris raises an eyebrow.

Cataleya turns towards him. "Because Rheah and I would never give y'all the chance."

A mischievous smirk stretches across Chris' face. "So what you're saying is, in order to get rid of that bitch, we gotta send two more along with him." His smirk grows, "That can be arranged."

"Again, something you'll never get the chance to achieve." Cataleya lets out another bemused snort.

"You know, the confidence in what you're saying right now is really what's making me laugh." He chuckles as he slowly advances towards her, "Sweetheart you have no idea how far I could go and exactly what I'm capable of. So don't think those babies that are growing inside of you are your saving grace."

"And I could say the same for you, Christopher. So don't think that the love I have for you and these babies are your saving grace because let me tell you, my patience is running very thin and I'd hate to be the one on the wrong side of the bridge when it breaks." She smiles, moving closer to him.

"If I didn't know any better, I would think that your dumbass was actually trying to threaten me."

"And if I didn't know any better I would think that your dumbass wants to get the shit slapped out of you."

Chris steps in her space and leans down closer. "Go head ma, take your best shot."

Cataleya stares into his cold daring eyes and for a split second, her hand raises slightly from her side, ready to take up his challenge. But her rational side kicks in much quicker, causing her hand to return to her side. As much as she wanted to slap him, she knew they would only end up trying to kill each other over the next few minutes to follow and she couldn't put her children at any more risk than what they'd been in so far.

Just then, the bedroom door opens again and a guard walks in, slightly catching Cataleya's attention in the midst of their glaring contest. He was tall, dark and handsome with a beautiful trimmed black beard. He wore all black with a gold chain around his neck and a black cap on his head, slightly concealing his eyes.

In his muscular arms he carried her personal belongings into the room and placed them near the wardrobe, according to Chris' instruction.

"Anything else you want me to do, boss?" The guard asks. His voice was deep and his words rolled off his tongue in a thick Jamaican accent.

Chris pulls his glare and attention away from Cataleya and meets the guard half way. "Nah you good," He daps him, "But you know to be here tomorrow for 6am, me and Mickey gotta run a couple errands early so you'll start your additional assignment from then."

"Cool." The guard nods. He glances back at Cataleya who was staring at him curiously, "I'm assuming that's her?"

"Yeah, the bride of Chucky herself." Chris glances at Cataleya who narrows her eyes at him, "She likes to lie and manipulate people into thinking she's a good person but she's not. She's very conniving and selfish so don't get sucked in by her charm."

Cataleya rolls her eyes at his bitter words.

The guard stifles his chuckle by biting his lip, "Alright, boss."

Chris pulls out his phone after feeling it vibrate and replied to the text that just came in. "Also, make sure she takes her prenatal vitamins tomorrow morning before she leaves this room. She will kick and scream but don't let that shit faze you. She WILL take those pills. Hold a gun to her head if you have to. Shoot her in the foot if you please, whatever gets the job done."

The guard's eyebrows pull together with slight confusion but nevertheless, he nods. "Oh okay, anything else I should be aware of, bossman?"

Chris nods, "Yeah, she can be left alone when she needs to use the bathroom, but if she's taking too long and you suspect she up to something funny and you're certain, you have permission to enter. Aside from that, you are to never leave her unattended."

The guard nods, "Yes sir."

Cataleya shakes her head at this ridiculous conversation. Chris was the definition of over exaggerating at this point, making her out to look like a troublesome toddler that needed special attention and brute force. It was also cute how he really thought a guard, as attractive and well-built as this one, could possibly get her to take poison in the form of vitamins.

"Also–hold on a sec, b," Chris looks down to at his phone ringing in his hand and checks the Caller ID before answering, "Yo, wassup?..Yeah we ain't touch down not too long ago, just tryna settle in... It was cool....What, you tryna come through and help unpack or what?" He smirks.

All the while Chris spoke, Cataleya's fist was lowkey shaking like Arthur's. She just knew it was that Ayanna chick from the way Chris was practically grinning from ear to ear. It was triggering Cataleya, to say the least. Not just by the fact it was Ayanna, but because she was calling so late and he was practically giggling like a schoolgirl on the phone with her when just a few seconds ago, he was scowling at Cataleya, being bad vibes and bad mouthing her.

All the while Cataleya was glaring at Chris, the guard had been watching her. He could see she was clearly annoyed by whoever his boss was on the phone with, even more so than when he talking about her.

He didn't know much about the woman in front of him or the situation aside from what Chris had told him so far. But he'd already concluded that the two shared an intimate history that clearly she was not over.

"Ah, tomorrow is looking a lil tight, maybe we–" Chris catches eyes with Cataleya, "Hold on Yanni," He begins to head towards the door but turns to the guard, lowering the phone and slightly covering the mic, "Watch her for me, I gotta make a quick run down the hall."

"Alright boss, no problem."

Chris nods and turns to Cataleya with a glare. "Don't try or do any stupid shit while I'm gone 'cus I'm finna let you know now, it ain't too late in the night to get fucked up."

Cataleya just matches his glare. They watch each other for a few tense moments before he unlocks the door and steps out. Soon, the door closes again, leaving Cataleya to watch the guard who had leaned against the wall, watching her inquisitively.

At first they didn't say anything, but Cataleya was beginning to get hot and bothered under his gaze.

"Ain't no one ever tell you staring is rude?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah," He nods and folds his arms across his chest, "But in this case...I mean it is kinda my job."

"How convenient for you." Cataleya rolls her eyes and turns around, walking over to her bag to pull out her toiletries and night wear. "Well I know workers are entitled to breaks during their jobs so maybe you could take one and sight see the room for a second, the balcony has a view if it interests you."

"Thanks for letting me know. Maybe I'll take that offer up tomorrow or another day, you know, since I'm being assigned to watch you from n–"

"Sir please," Cataleya interrupts him with a sigh, "If you won't at least take a break from being a member of the Neighbourhood Watch Association, could you at least refrain from reminding me of the fact that I'll now have a permanent babysitter?"

The guard nods. "I can do that."

"Great." Cataleya forces a smile before turning away, "Much appreciated."

An amused smile cracks across his lips. "No problem."

A minute of silence passes by as he watches her begin to tie up her hair into a bun before he speaks up again. "I'm Romeo by the way, Romeo White. What's your name?"

Cataleya blinks at the simple question. It caught her off guard to say the least. Guards aren't usually meant to start up conversations like this and she was sure he was probably informed on her identity... so why bother ask her?

"You don't know it already?"

Romeo smiles, "Ma'am if I did, I wouldn't have asked."

Cataleya narrows her eyes slightly, "So your bosses ain't tell you anything about me yet?"

"Nope." Romeo shakes his head. "Aside from what boss man was just telling me about you a few moments ago, I was sent a notification earlier today, telling me that I've been given an additional assignment to watch one of the two female Mafia hostages arriving on the island today along with another colleague. I believe We're getting briefed properly in the morning."

"Hmm," Cataleya nods slowly, "Interesting..."

"So now that I've answered your questions," Romeo raises his eyebrow with a small smile, "Maybe you can answer mine?"

She stares at him for a few seconds before speaking. "Cataleya. Cataleya Giovanni."

Romeo's eyebrows pull together inquisitively, "Giovanni? Like the leader of the Mafia Antonio Giovanni?"

Cataleya nods. "That's the one. And before you ask, yes I am his daughter. So is the other 'female hostage' aka my sister."

"Oh!" Romeo's eyes widen slightly in shock before settling into confusion again, "Apologies if I'm sounding too forward but I thought the Mafia King only had a son? How co–"

"Look, jet lag is beginning to beat my ass right about now and I really need to shower and so if you have any more burning questions, please save them for your briefing tomorrow with your bosses."

Romeo nods, getting the memo. "Cool, well, you're free to shower now miss, I won't hold you any longer."

"Great." Cataleya gives him a tight lipped smile as she slowly nods her head and turns to head to the en-suite.

"And Cataleya," He calls, causing her to pause just outside the door, "I know it's not my first official day but I don't wanna start off on the wrong foot with boss man or you so for both our sakes, please don't take too long in there."

Cataleya nods. "Alright Mr. Neighbourhood Watch. Though realistically, Chris should be back any minute now so you won't have to worry for long."

"True, but nonetheless, thank you."

"Anything else before I tune you out?"

Romeo smiles, amused, "I forgot to say when you first introduced yourself,  you have a very nice name."

Cataleya blinks, slightly surprised, "Uh, thank you.."

"You're welcome." He nods, "And since I may be gone by time you get out, Goodnight Miss Cataleya."

Cataleya narrows her eyes at him, "Your government name really Romeo?"

Romeo gives a small smile, fixing his hat, "Yep."

"Hmm... How tragic." She says bluntly before going into the bathroom. "Goodnight Mr White."

Romeo watches as Cataleya disappears into the bathroom with slight confusion and amusement. So far, he wasn't sure what to think about her and his new assignment. She was a little strange and definitely had a sharp tongue, but if one thing he knew for sure, it was going to be very interesting being her bodyguard.

Just as the lock on the bathroom door clicks, the bedroom door opening behind him draws his attention over to it where he spots Chris entering the room.

"Sorry Rome, that took longer than expected and I know you probably ready to head home and catch some z's..." He looks around the room.

Romeo smiles, "It's no problem. And she just went in the shower."

"Cool." Chris nods and daps him up. "See you tomorrow, remember, 6am sharp."

"Yes sir, Goodnight boss man." Romeo nods, heading towards the exit.

"Goodnight Romeo, drive safe."

o~O~o

Negril, Jamaica📍
8:45 am
April 17th '19

"Rise and shine Princess!"

Rheah instantly jolts awake at the sound of an unfamiliar voice in her room. Unable to give herself time to adjust to the bright morning light, Rheah shields her eyes until she could bear it before slowly bringing her hands down to study the strange man in front of her.

He stands there, flashing his pearly whites at her in a white fitted T-shirt with navy blue denim jeans and red and black Jordan 1s.

"Who the hell are you?!" She screams as she jumps out of the bed, picking up the small bench at the foot of the bed to use as a weapon.

"Woah woah woah! Take it easy!" The young man's eyes widen as his hands raise in defence, "My name is Jalil, Bossman put me in charge of you."

"In charge of me?!"

"Well, not in charge since I can tell.... you're not a fan of that idea." Jalil doubles back with a small chuckle, "But he asked me to be your personal bodyguard. That sound better?"

Rheah continues to glare at him as he looks at her, patiently waiting for her to put the bench back down...which she eventually does.

"What I need a personal bodyguard for?" She scoffs.

Jalil shrugs his shoulders, relaxing a little. "You're going to have to speak to the boss on that further, princess. All I know is I have been assigned to keep my eyes on you..." He smirks and licks his lips as he shamelessly checks her out.

Standing there in a blush oversized T-shirt, just reaching her thighs, Rheah rolls her eyes and shakes her head with disgust. It probably wasn't even 9 in the morning and she was going through this.

"Hey!" She snaps her fingers, grabbing his attention away from her body and towards her hard glare. "Take me to Michael now."

Jalil shakes his head."No can do, princess. He not here."

"What? Why?"

"He handling business."

Rheah frowns. "Okay...What about Chris?"

"He out too."

Rheah rolls her eyes in frustration. "What time did they leave and when will they be back?"

"Around 6:30 and I'm not too sure." Jalil shrugs, "Maybe an hour or so."

"This is ridiculous!" Rheah groans, "So I'm really stuck with you until they get back?"

Jalil smiles, "Pretty much. But lawd, why yuh ah style me so fa? Yuh nuh even know me yet."

"What?"

Jalil chuckles, "I said why are you moving funny with me already? You don't even know me yet."

Rheah scowls. "Maybe not, but the way your eyes are moving like a peeping Tom right now ain't making me wanna get to know you nor have to spend my time with you."

"Aye, my bad miss, mi nuh mean fi look pon yuh so but yuh body set good and yuh pretty." He flirts with a grin, making Rheah cringe.

"Yeah this isn't gonna work. You need to leave." She orders.

"Sorry princess, no can do. Boss man say fi stay wid you at all times." Jalil objects.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"Hey, if it helps, your sister's downstairs and my partner's making breakfast right now so we can chill with them until boss get back and you can discuss your concerns with him." Jalil suggests.

Rheah huffs, "Fine. But I need to shower and get dressed first."

"Alright." He nods.

Rheah watches with a puzzled look as he moves over to the chair in her room, taking a seat.

"Uh, what are you doing? I need to get ready."

"I know." He says, "I'm taking a seat so I can wait for you."

"Yeah and how am I suppose to do that with you in the room? I know damn well your boss ain't crazy enough to let you stay and watch."

Amusement dances in Jalil's dark brown eyes. "No he said to wait out in the room. You can get dressed in the bathroom."

Rheah's jaw clenches.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna try anything." He assures her, "You can lock the door and everything, just don't take long."

Rheah raises an eyebrow, "And what if I do?"

"Well, boss man says you'd probably be up to something funny and if that's the case, I'm able to enter and check it out."

Rheah stares at him in disbelief before she eventually shakes her head, moving around to collect her stuff from her bags.

"I'm going to kill Michael." She mutters.

o~O~o

Downstairs, Cataleya was sitting at the dining table munching away on her breakfast. Sitting not too far away, at the breakfast bar, Romeo was on his phone, only occasionally looking up from it to peer at her.

Unlike Rheah and Jalil, their morning had started off a little less explosive but it still very awkward. Just like last night, Cataleya was still very stand-offish with him so he stuck to only speaking to her when it was necessary, not wanting to upset her or get on her bad side any further, which he'd already done unintentionally when he was getting her to take her tablets.

Just like Chris had warned, she'd made a huge fuss and instead of threatening her with a gun like his boss suggested, Romeo threatened to starve her. Of course Cataleya didn't take him seriously at first but when he left the room and locked the door and pretended to walk away, almost 5 minutes later, she was banging on the door singing a different tune. So before his eyes, she took the tablets begrudgingly and the subtle animosity she had from him became more apparent.

It wasn't long before they were both downstairs and he was making breakfast which he finished almost 10 minutes ago. Just then, a drop down notification box on his phone catches his attention. Shifting his eyes off Cataleya, Romeo peers down at the message on his phone screen.

Lil💯

Lawd di sister wan kill me bredda! It nuh even be 20 minutes and we nah problems 😂😅 and cool, we coming down soon though.
Read: 09:45

Romeo chuckles, shaking his head as his thumbs spring into action to text Jalil back.

Lil💯

😂😅 sorry bro, but hey at least it's not just you, We in this together.
Delivered: 09:46

A few minutes later, his phone vibrates again as another message from Jalil was sent in.

Lil💯

True true 😩 you finish cook?
Read: 09:48

Long time, mi did ah wait pon ah yuh but ms Cataleya mi hungry and look like she wan kill me so mi start share food without ah yuh.
Delivered: 09:49

Ah🤣🤣 it's cool. Ah two pickney she ah carry so mi understand. Ah wah yuh cook?
Read: 09:50

Nuh much mi deh so mi just whip up some Banana fritters, spam and boil some dumpling and do up some saltfish
Delivered: 09:51

Lawdddd mi ah come mi ah come!
Read: 09:52

Alright long belly Joe, mi done share out yuh  food and everybody else plate anyways
Delivered: 09:53

My Genna 😎🔫
Read: 09:53

Water gun🤣🤣
Delivered: 09:53

🙄🤧🤣 yuh know apple ah sensor di Gaza
Read: 09:54

Just as a highly amused Romeo was about to send his final reply, a soft voice draws his attention.

"You know, I wasn't too sure about the banana fritters when you first mentioned it, but these are hitting." Cataleya nods while savouring the last piece which was in her mouth.

Romeo smiles knowingly, "I did quite a bit, if you'd like to have some more?"

"Uh, yes please." She answers almost too eagerly as a child-like twinkle flashes in her eye.

"Cool, give me a second." Romeo lightly chuckles as he gets up from his seat. He swiftly collects the pan with the fritters inside and the bottle of syrup before moving over to Cataleya. He waits for her to make space on her plate before putting a few of the extra pieces onto it and the bottle of syrup beside it.

"Thank you." Cataleya says, sending him a brief smile.

"You're welcome." Romeo mimics her facial expression but for a lot longer.

Once Cataleya turns her attention away from him and back onto her food, Romeo moves around the kitchen to put down the pan before heading back to his seat. After typing and sending the message he was previously going to send to Jalil, he turns his attention back onto Cataleya. He watches as she squeezes what clearly was too much syrup over the fritters, grinning from ear to ear before taking large chunks up with her fork and eating it. Romeo couldn't help but be amused by the excitement and delight plastered across the face.

Unlike the fake tight lipped smiles she'd been sending him, this one was genuine. He observes just how much her real smile made her look so carefree and innocent that he almost forgot who she really was and why he even got assigned this job in the first place.

She really was like an Angel in Disguise.

Just then, the door to the kitchen opens and in walks Chris, typing away on his phone. In a few short seconds, he puts away his phone and finally takes notice of Cataleya who had her back towards him due to the way she was sitting at the dining table and Romeo looking at him with a warm smile.

"Welcome back boss." Romeo greets as he gets up, walking over to Chris and dapping him up, "You just in time for breakfast, I already made you a plate. It's over there by the stove."

"Aye thanks Rome, really appreciate it." Chris daps him up again as he glances at Cataleya who was still yet to turn around, "She take her tablets?"

"Yeah."

"Any problems?"

Romeo shakes his head. "Nothing I couldn't handle."

Chris nods, "Alright."

All while the two were talking about her, Cataleya had been eavesdropping and rolling her eyes where necessary. Although Chris thought she didn't know he was behind her, Cataleya had known he was the one who entered the kitchen even before she heard his voice. Despite whatever Christopher was trying to convince himself, they had built such a connection that it was more than just a physical one, it was spiritual. Because of it, she'd always get this feeling when he was around or close by.

So just like she'd experienced countless times before, when Chris walks by her to head over to the sink, her eyes remain glued to him as the same yearning feeling she always felt bubbled within her. However this time around, she immediately felt nauseous and not in a good way. Any point before all of this mess, she would have felt giddy but since his careless action, she was over the lovesick puppy feeling.

She needed this to go away and fast.

Not only did he not deserve that kind of emotion from her as it stood, but she needed to free herself from him a little, for her own peace of mind, sanity and safety.

Finally drawing her eyes away from Chris, Cataleya focuses her attention back on her food just as he turns away from the sink.

While Chris was drying his hands, he focuses his eyes on Cataleya briefly. He knew she was watching him and internally chuckles at her attempt to make it seem like she wasn't by focusing so deeply on her food. Shaking his head, Chris moves over to the stove and grabs a plate and cutlery before pouring himself a glass of homemade passion fruit juice. He then strolls over to the dining table and places his stuff on the counter before pulling out a chair and sits down, right next to Cataleya.

Romeo, who was now back in his seat, looks up from his phone to see the pair so close together and decides to keep his attention on them for the moment to see how this would play out.

He observes that while Cataleya twirls her fork in her hand with her eyes practically glued to Chris, he paid no mind of her and didn't even look towards her once. Chris was definitely not going to pay her any attention by the looks of it and Romeo's theory was only further confirmed once he saw his boss take out his phone before he tucking into his food.

Following that, Romeo notices how much further Cataleya's eyebrows would crinkle with irritation every time her eyes would shift between Chris' face which was buried in his phone. Eventually, she let out a small scoff before focusing her attention back to her food, shaking her head.

Romeo couldn't help but be amused. The scene was comical to him but as much as it was tickling his sense of humour, it was captivating his curiosity.

What was the full story between these two? His thoughts pondered, as if he was trying to solve a puzzle.

Based on the information Chris and Michael had given him and Jalil this morning in their briefing, Cataleya and her older sister Rheah,were the daughters of the Antonio Giovanni and also secret assassins named the Angeli Della Morte. They'd also been told that the brothers were holding them as hostage until they deal with the new Mafia king, their brother, Gabriel Giovanni.

But as he sat watching Cataleya and Chris' behaviour towards each other, as well as what he saw last night, he knew there was more to this story than what the brothers were telling and now he was even more curious than before. However, just like before, Romeo's attention was caught by the kitchen door opening. He watches who he assumed was a slightly bothered Rheah enter the room with Jalil a few steps behind her with his usual playful smirk.

"Wagwarn Boss man." Jalil salutes Chris who greets him back curtly before heading over to Romeo, "Wagwarn bredrin."

Romeo smiles, dapping him briefly, "Yuh plate over deh by di stove. Mi ah go give the sister hers cah mi wan introduce myself."

"Aye that's cool with me." Jalil grins like a Cheshire Cat while rubbing his hands together as he walks over to the stove to get his food.

Romeo shakes his head with an amused smile, following a few steps behind Jalil. Swiftly, they both pick up plates and while Jalil walks back to where Romeo was sitting and takes a seat, Romeo walks over to Rheah who was talking and sitting opposite Cataleya.

"Excuse me ladies, sorry for cutting in." Romeo starts, grabbing the girls' attention along with Chris briefly but he looks away, "But I made breakfast and this," He puts the plate down in front of Rheah, "Is for you."

"Uh, thank you." Rheah looks down at the food briefly before looking up at Romeo with a smile, "I really appreciate it..."

"Romeo," He smiles warmly, "Romeo White."

"Well thank you Romeo," She nods still with a warm smile on her face. "I'm sure you probably know my name already but just for formalities, I'm Rheah Giovanni."

Romeo nods and lets out a light chuckle, "Well I hope you enjoy your food Miss Rheah."

"Listen, it smells great so I'm sure I will." Rheah beams, "So thank you again."

"No problem." Romeo nods slightly before turning around and walks back over to his seat.

Rheah and Cataleya watch him until he takes his seat next to Jalil and begins to talk with him quietly.

"I thought you said he was annoying?" Rheah whispers quietly to her sister once she turns her attention back on Cataleya, "He seems nice and polite to me."

"Exactly." Cataleya says while narrowing her eyes which were still on Romeo briefly, before looking at Rheah, "No one is ever that nice and I know he knows we're the enemy. So I'm not buying it just yet. You know these niggas be fake." She murmurs quietly while side-eyeing Chris, who was typing away on his phone.

Rheah chuckles quietly as her sister rolls her eyes, "Fair enough but sis, give him a chance, he doesn't even seem too bad. His partner however," It was now Rheah's turn to rolls her eyes, "He's a creep and he needs to be removed immediately."

Cataleya smirks, "Hate to break it to you sis but you already know how these Anderson brothers think, so unfortunately for us, Shakespeare and Stimpy ain't going anywhere."

Though she was slightly amused, Rheah kisses her teeth in response. "This is some bullshit forreal."

"Mhm." Cataleya agrees while taking a sip of her juice.

"As in, if we wanted to escape we would be doing it regardless." Rheah vents quietly, "Fuck a personal body guard and security, they ain't ever finna be able to do shit."

"Periodt." Cataleya chimes in, stealing one of Rheah's plantain slices.

"And come to think of it," Rheah narrows her eyes at her sister for taking her food as well as for her next words, "He's having some strange man follow me around all day which means when Cici arrives, he gon' be following her around too... yeah this ain't it, chief." She shakes her head and looks around the kitchen briefly before looking back towards her sister "Where is Micheal anyways?"

Cataleya shrugs, "Ion know. Romeo told me he and Chris went out early this morning to do business but as you can see," She motions her head towards Chris, "Cow been back for a min now but I ain't seen Chicken yet."

Rheah smirks lowly, "Well you know they don't ever stray too far away from each other so I'm sure his trifling ass lurking around somewhere..."

As if he knew he was being spoken about, Michael finally strolls into the kitchen. The girls eyes both follow his movement as he walks over to the guards. After a few minutes of hushed conversation, Michael daps up both men and the girls notice that they were now drawing closer to them while Michael goes over to get his plate.

"Aight general," Jalil says, grabbing Chris' attention and daps him up, "We gonna head to the training camp and come back."

Chris chuckles and shakes his head as he daps up Jalil then Romeo, "Aight see y'all later, be easy yuh hear."

"Preciate it boss." Romeo nods with a smile before turning towards the girls, "Ladies, enjoy the rest of your morning."

"You too." Rheah says brightly.

"Goodbye." Cataleya answers neutrally with a small wave.

"See yuh soon Miss Rheah." Jalil grins with his hand on the back of her chair, causing Rheah to frown and Cataleya to laugh. "Top of di morning to you Miss Cataleya."

"You too sir." She replies with amusement.

With one final goodbye, Romeo and Jalil finally make their way out the kitchen just as Michael draws closer to the dining table, taking the seat opposite Chris and next to Rheah.

The tension around the room was very high and practically deafening though the voices were very much silent. The only sounds that float around the room were the forks clashing and sliding on the plates and the wildlife buzzing around outside.

However unlike Chris, who had his attention shared between his food and phone, Michael shares his attention between his food and Rheah. Every once in a while, he would glance over to see what she was doing and this time around, he spots her chewing on her food while looking out the window, her eyes tracking a doctor bird flying from one flower to the next. But once the bird flew away and Rheah turned her gaze back towards the table, their eyes lock for a moment, neither of them daring to look away.

"Can I help you with something?" Michael raises his eyebrow, questionably.

"You can actually." She puts her cutlery down, turning towards him once more. "This bodyguard thing."

"What about it?"

"Yeah, it's not gonna work." She states simply. "So you need to sort that out immediately before our daughter gets here because I don't need her to be seeing all of that."

"All of what?" Michael furrows his eyebrows, "Jalil ain't doing nothing the security around the place ain't doing. The only difference is he gon' be in the house."

Rheah seethes. "Following me around everywhere I go in here is a huge difference to what the security outside are doing, Michael. It's intrusive and quite frankly, patronising."

Unbothered, Michael shrugs his shoulders. "Sounds like a personal problem you just gon' have to learn to deal with and get use to."

"You can't actually be serious about this!" She scoffs in bemusement. "You do realise that if we wanted to escape, we would do it regardless of how many security details y'all put in place, right?"

"Talk to them Rhee 'cus I don't think they heard us the first few times." Cataleya chimes, earning a side eye from Chris. "Get rid of the babysitters. They're unnecessary and quite frankly, annoying." 

"Right."

Michael glares at the two of them.

"Look, I'm not about to argue will y'all on this. This ain't a debatable decision nor is it a democracy. Y'all need to be watched while we not around, Jalil and Romeo have been assigned to do just that."

Cataleya rolls her eyes, "Okay but does it have to be them specifically?"

"Yes." Chris answers without missing a beat. "They're the best at what they do and we trust them."

"So think of them as an extension of us and the crew. Our personal eyes and ears when we're not around." Michael adds.

Rheah raises her eyebrow, irritated. "So you couldn't give me someone who has more ears than eyes?!"

Michael gives her a questioning look while Cataleya and Chris smirk.

"That Jalil guy is a creep and he's super weird!" Rheah huffs.

Chris laughs and Michael, even though amused, rolls his eyes. "Jalil may be a lil yardie," He says, "But he's not gonna do anything to you. He's not that kind of guy, plus he knows better."

Rheah lets out a bemused snort. "Well that doesn't give me comfort at all, especially coming from you."

Michael raises his eyebrow, "And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I didn't take you for the torture-the mother-of-your-child type of guy but hey, here we are." She shrugs sarcastically.

Michael's jaw instantly tenses and gears himself to bite back at her cheeky remark. But the sound of the doorbell going off multiple times, interrupts him.

Smirking, Chris shakes his head as he swiftly rises from his seat with excitement. "Lawd, trouble reach."

Michael's face immediately switches from angry to happy in seconds as he too, swiftly gets up from his seat and begins to follow behind Chris who was leading the way out of the kitchen and down the hall.

The girls look towards each other in confusion as they try to figure out who exactly could be at the door. But they didn't have to wonder any longer when in the distance, a familiar seasoned and warm voice squeals with joy.

Just like their hearts had done, the girls leap out of their seats and exit the kitchen, making their way towards the entrance. The moment they made it to the foyer, a smile instantly spreads across their faces.

Just as they'd suspected, Maria Anderson had finally arrived.

"AH MY BOYS!" She squeals as she pulls her sons in for a group hug and squeezes them tight, swaying them side to side a little.

Enjoying his mother's warm embrace, Michael grins. "Ma, I'm so glad yuh reach and safe. I missed you."

Maria laughs, "I missed you more baby and it's all thanks to God." She cups his face between her palms and stares at her eldest with a loving smile on her face. "Mickey, you look handsome as always."

Michael bashfully leans in for the kiss his mother plants on his forehead. "Thanks, Ma."

"And you!" Maria turns to Chris, "My baby boy! Come lemme look at you!"

She gazes at her son who was holding her hand. But her eyes and face immediately frown once they notice his arm in a sling.

"Lawd, ah what happen to yuh arm?" She takes it gently, checking over it, "And mi did deh as squeeze pon yuh, Christopher why yuh never did say so–"

"Ma," Chris smiles softly, "I'm good, okay and you didn't hurt me."

But Maria scowls, "Christopher, I left you with two working arms, not one. Ah wah yuh mean you good? Mi–"

"Ma seriously, don't worry 'bout it." He tries to reassure her, "And if you still concerned, I'll tell you later. I promise."

Maria presses her lips together and eventually nods. "Alright alright, and you gon' tell me later regardless."

"Yes ma'am." Chris chuckles.

"Good. Now ah wah dis yuh have pon yuh head?" Maria questions as she takes one of Chris' blonde plaits he had decided to rock for Jamaica.

"Why, yuh nuh like it?" Chris asks.

"Hmm..." Her eyes still investigates the new hairstyle. Eventually, she nods her head with approval. "Yeah, it alright. It's different but it suits you." She pulls him in for another hug, "Oh my beautiful boy. You know you make anything look good."

"I got that skill from you, Ma." He grins.

Maria laughs, "I know that! Now, where are..."

She looks around, searching for two people in particular until she she spots them standing to the side, waiting patiently as they didn't want to intrude on the family reunion.

"There you two are." Maria gives the sisters a serious stare, making them nervous.

Suddenly, a small smile graces her face. "Come here."

The sisters smile, instantly knowing that Maria's grudge against them has been somewhat lifted.

"Hello Ms Maria." They chorus as they make their way over to her, meeting her open arms halfway until she pulls them into her loving and welcoming embrace. The girls smile and indulge in the warm hug they didn't realise they had missed so much. It was good to know that at least one Anderson didn't hate them.

"It's good to see you two." Maria says as they pull away from the hug. She knew by now her sons were aware of what the girls had done but she couldn't deny, she was happy to see they hadn't killed them. She had developed a strong bond with the sisters during the past few months and although the reveal had also hurt her, Maria still cared for them.

"It's good to see you too Ms Maria." The girls smile. Rheah's eyes instinctively looks over Maria's shoulder, her eyes roaming for someone in particular.

"Are you looking for Cienna?" Maria asks her, amused.

Rheah nods her head.

"She's in the car," Maria answers with a smile. "Janaé is waking her up, she should be here now.

Right on cue, Janaé's voice fills the room as she makes her appearance. "Hey hey hey!" She grins.

Rheah's heart immediately took flight once she saw her daughter in Janaé's arms. Cienna had her head resting on her aunt's shoulder with a small frown on her face, clearly not happy she had been woken up from her nap.

But when her eyes fall on Rheah, her little face lights up, drowsiness leaving her completely.

"MOMMY!" She squeals with excitement, squirming in her aunt's grip.

Janaé places the little girl down who then takes the opportunity to sprint towards her mother's awaiting arms. Everyone watches the two crash into their reunion hug, an overwhelmed Rheah hugging her daughter tightly.

"Oh my baby!" She cries, holding her daughter close with tears of joy rolling down her cheeks as her heart almost bursts out of her chest. Even though it had been a few days, it felt like it was almost a month since they separated.

Finally, Rheah was reunited with her world, her most precious gift, the only reason why she continued to endure everything Michael had put her through. It was for this moment right here. Cienna was her lifeline and she was never letting go. Ever.

Cienna pulls away but stares at her mother with a frown. "Mommy why you crying?"

Rheah giggles, noticing Cienna had picked up a slight Jamaican accent, "Because I love you mama, and I missed you!" She begins to shower her daughter with kisses.

"You came for me?" Cienna asks in-between giggles.

"Yeah," Rheah chuckles, "I told you I would, didn't I? I promised I would see you again. Did you miss me?"

Cienna nods enthusiastically and hugs her mother again. Everyone swoons at the sight and Cataleya instinctively rubs her stomach as she looks on with joy for her sister.

Maria spots the subtle behaviour and she smiles to herself. This just confirmed her suspicions. She was soon going to have another grandchild.

While Janaé was hugging Chris, Michael also smiles at the little reunion he was still witnessing between Rheah and Cienna. His heart felt light and a warm feeling settled deep inside him the moment he saw his daughter reunite with the woman he still couldn't fall out of love with. He knew that this was where all Rheah's strength came from. Just the hope that she would see her daughter again.

He watches as Rheah whispers softly into Cienna's ear as she points to him. Cienna looks his way and her grin lights up the room once more and sends his heart racing.

"Daddy!" Cienna squeals, running over to him.

"Baby girl!" Michael grins, picking her up and giving her a warm hug. He too missed his daughter very much and longed to see her again. The feel of her small arms wrapped around his neck seemed to wash away every form of stress he was feeling.

"I missed you, Daddy!"

"I missed you too, baby. Were you good for Nana and aunty Naé?"

Cienna nods her head and rambles on about everything she had been up to along with other random things Michael was happy to listen to.

Rheah looks over to Maria and hugs her. "Thank you, thank you so much."

"Oh it's no problem. I knew you would come back for her." Maria smiles. "She was a little troublesome and restless the first few days without you. She cried for you and her father but eventually she settled in."

Rheah nods and hugs Maria again, grateful to have a woman like her in her life. After everything she knew about the girls, Maria had no reason to continue to show love to the women who were sent to take away her precious joys in the world. But the woman had a heart of gold.

Once she pulls away, Maria turns her attention to Cataleya who now had Cienna in her arms, giving her the warmest hug Cataleya had missed so much.

"Cici, my little partner in crime. Did you miss me?"

Cienna grins, nodding her head. "I miss you the most Aunty Leya!"

Cataleya hugs her niece, "Awww, good answer, kid."

"Now I know you see me standing here Shortcake, don't make me have to put you outside the house now." Chris jokes.

"No no no I'm sorry uncle Chris!" Cienna leaps out of Cataleya's arms and rushes into Chris', giggling. "I missed you so so much too, just as much as I missed Aunty Leya."

Chris chuckles, "Better have. Now cuddles and kisses," He taps on his cheek, "You know the drill."

Cienna smiles widely and kisses her uncle's cheek. She slings her arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly while Chris kisses her cheek repeatedly, causing Cienna to giggle from the feel of his stubble against her face.

Naturally all eyes were on the pair, watching the moment with wide smiles while joy continues to fill their hearts. Like always, Cienna had managed to unknowingly lift the mood. She was like a beaming lighthouse guiding the four troubled souls through the foggy and uncertain sea of turmoil to a place of peace.

Maria continues to look at her family before her eyes shift back to Cataleya standing beside Rheah, catching her rubbing her stomach again.

Making her way over to her, she gives Cataleya a small nudge, a wide knowing smile stretching across her face. Cataleya turns to Maria and immediately mirrors her smile, yet hers was a little more nervous and confused.

"So," Maria starts, "How f–"

"C'mon Ma, Lemme show you your room." Chris' voice interrupts her, "I know the trip up here must have been a long one and you need to rest."

Maria rolls her eyes playfully before turning to Cataleya. "I'll be right back, but we will definitely talk later, Leya." She smiles before walking towards her son. "You make me sound like I'm old."

"You are old, Ma." Chris jokes, earning him a playful hit to his upper arm, luckily, it was his good one.

"Ow Ma!" Chris winces playfully, "Yuh hand still hard."

"Good." Maria smirks, satisfied. "Mickey baby, come help us bring up my stuff."

"Yes Ma." Michael nods as he pulls away from the hug he was giving Janaé. Taking one of Maria's luggage's while Chris grabs hold of the other, the brothers lead their mother down the west-wing corridor of the house, chatting away with her.

Cataleya and Rheah watch them until they disappear out of view. Slowly, the sisters' gazes fall on Janaé who had finally approached them. A small measure of time passes as Janaé stares at the girls, the awkward tension lingering around them.

Then, out of nowhere, she chuckles.

"I'm surprised you two are still alive." She scoffs.

Rheah raises an eyebrow. Cataleya lets out a half-hearted laugh.

"Oh they've tried..." She says.

"...Yet still we rise." Rheah finishes with a small smirk.

"Hmmm..." Janaé hums, seemingly disappointed as she continues to stare at them. She expected them to come back looking at least bruised and tattered to indicate they had received some sort of retribution for their betrayal. But as her eyes scan over them... they seemed fine and unscathed.

"Look, Naé," Rheah starts, "We just wanna say thank you for looking after Cienna and again we're really sorry for–"

"Don't worry about it." Janaé interrupts her, shaking her head dismissively, "That's my niece right there and I would do anything for her. After all, family comes first, right?"

With a condescending smile, she saunters away. Both girls felt the shade she threw at them. Cataleya frowns but before she could retaliate, Rheah holds her back.

"Leave it." She shakes her head.

Cataleya smacks her lips before giving Cienna back to her mother and heads to the kitchen. "Stubbornness really runs in that family." She grumbles.

Rheah shakes her head with a sigh as she  follows her sister. Once in the kitchen, she sits down on one of the stools in front of the breakfast bar and Cienna sits comfortably on her lap.

"So my little sunflower, fill me in. What have I missed?"

................................................................................

Dababy as Jalil Edwards

Donnell Blaylock Jr as Romeo White

Lauren's hair and nails

Rheah's hair and nails

Cataleya's hair and nails

Anderson Brother's Jamaica Home (Exterior, Kitchen and Living Room)

Cataleya's Bedroom

Rheah's Bedroom

................................................................................

A/N

Hey loveliesss, yes we're late but we back and that's all that matters😝 So as usual pull up a seat and let's talk about what we just read 😎

So first up, Nobody got shot!! 🎉🎉

But whew! 😅 A lot was still said and done huh? Y'all agree with Lauren or y'all siding with the boys?

Next, we have the girls getting cute and shopping 'til they drop.... all on the felllas expenses! Ayeee!

And clearly their men are loving it... well, some more than others but y'all know the vibes 😅

Then, we had couples battle round...we even lost count of how many fights they've had.

Thoughts???

Right after that, the Kings' departure from the gang 😭 the P.O.P finna go hold it down in the Big Apple

It's been fun and but we finna miss our boys or what? Also, y'all think Gabriel gonna take anymore of them out or nah?

Then we have the people dem ah just touch down inna di airporttttt 😎🤪🇯🇲 everybody say woiyoiiii

And we've met two new peoples! And aren't they two new interesting characters.... Thoughts on Romeo? Though on Jalil ?

Finally, OUR BABIES HAVE BEEN REUNITED WITH THE QUEEN AND THE BABYYY, EVERYBODY SAY YEAHHH!!

Ugh it's been so long without our good sis' Maria, Janaé and our baby Cici🥺 y'all think we finally finna get peace and good vibes or more destruction??

So we've reached the end of our summary 🥳 and we got a surprise for yall!!

As as Christmas gift from us to yall, we want to give yall a chance to interview the characters and ask them any questions you like!!!

The characters on the panel will be

Michael

Christopher

Cataleya

Rheah

Gabriel

Benny

Kyle

Mase

And Jamal!!

So drop your questions here or next to their names or in our dm's and hopefully they will answer all yall questions🤗❤️

Okay now byeee💕🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.2K 47
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
23.5K 890 7
แžŸแžถแž…แŸ‹แžšแžฟแž„แž˜แžทแž“แžŸแžถแž€แžŸแž˜แžŸแž˜แŸ’แžšแžถแž”แŸ‹แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜(18+)แž˜แžถแž“แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แžšแŸ„แž›แžšแžถแž›แžขแžถแžŸแžขแžถแž—แžถแžŸ๐Ÿ”ž
271K 2.5K 42
ู‚ุตู‡ ุงู„ุฑุฌู„ ุงู„ุณุงุฏูŠ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠู‚ูˆู… ุจู…ู…ุงุฑุณู‡ ู…ุนุง ุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ูุชูŠุงุช ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุฑุงู‡ู… ูˆู‡ูˆู‡ ุงูƒุจุฑ ุฑุฆูŠุณ ู…ุงููŠุง ููŠ ูƒูˆุฑูŠุง ุณุงุฏูŠ ู„ูŠุณ ู„ุฏูŠู‡ ุฑุญู…ู‡ู‹ ููŠ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ ูŠู‚ุชู„ ุงุฎ ุงู„ุจุทู„ู‡ ูุชู‚ุฑุฑ ุงู„ุงู†ุชู‚...