Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)

3.8K 183 61
By Helolo06

Literally just found this music today, I'm in LOVE.

Yorushika-Thoughtcrime
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 21: The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
--------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two days since the Hosu incident, on the day Iida delivered his news about his arm, he went back with his mom to his parents' house. On the following day, Todoroki also left going back to his own intership. And so, Izuku was left alone in the hospital.

(Y/n)'s wound was deep, travelling through on end of the skin to another, the blade had pierced her entire shoulder. The doctors were surprised to see her wound completely healed after a few hours.

The doctors insisted Aizawa into letting them do tests and experiments on the girl, since she had no healing quirk, but Aizawa refused, not letting the girl be a mere lab rat.

Since there were two days left of the interships, (Y/n) had decided to stay wih Aizawa, paying daily visits to Izuku on the hospital. Spending her whole day with him, ignoring him when he would say she should be training.

(Y/n) barged into the hospital room, starling the boy who had spent the morning daydreaming. Though he would never say it out loud, he was grateful that the girl would spend the day with him.

"Heyoo, sorry I'm late," he waved at her as she walked in, she had two frappes in her hand, the reason why she open the door with her feet. "I passed by a coffee shop and there was this new drink and I had to buy it for us"

He accepted the drink, slightly noticing how the two drinks were full. She had waited for him to try it with her. "Oh! I also brought UNO" she sat on his bed, showing a card deck that was on her pocket.

They both counted to three, both experiencing their drinks on the same time. The taste of peanut butter filling their mouths. Like a ritual, (Y/n) would make Izuku guess what flavour it was before telling him.

"Peanut butter?" He tilted his head towards the girl who just repeatedly nodded.

"Yup" He took another sip of the frappe along with the girl. "Anyway, so there's this japanese food I wanna try" she grabbed the deck, shuffling it, as her drink rested on her thighs.

"I think the name is ka... katsudon?"

"KATSUDON?!" He jumped in excitement by the name of his favorite food "IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST FOOD IN THE WORLD" the girl just looked fondly at the boy, as he went on and on what made it the best food.

"You really like it, don't you?" she mumbled to herself, suddenly the boy got closer to the girl, faces centimeters away.

"Have you ever tried it?" The girl shook her head 'no', the boy went back to his original position, letting his fist fall into his other open hand "Then I have to take you there" He was determined to let the girl taste the heavenly food.

"Okay~" She smiled giving a few cards to the boy "the one who wins this round will take others frappe"

"You're on." He threw a card in the middle of both of them.

And...

on the same moment she lost the round...

she lost her frappe...

along side her dignity.

"Oh Com'onnn" Her head was laying on the bed, her hands together, begging for her frappe "I was just kidding!! I didn't mean it as a real bet!" He sipped on his frappe, while his original one was already empty on the trash.

"A bet is a bet" The more time he'd spend with the girl, the more bold he'd get with her.

"It's not fair! You literally swallowed yours as we were playing!" she got up from her position, meeting his eyes neither of them looking away.

"Fine" he stopped drinking the half full frappe, ignoring her extended hand that asked for the drink "what will you give for it?" the girl glanced to the side pondering for a bit, the excessive amount of sugar circulating his veins made him a bit more daring then usual.

"What do you want?" she raised a brow, he looked around, his eyes landing on her figure.

"Your hair clip" He pointed to the girls hair, that was held by a simple (f/c) hair pin.

"Ah, that's it?"She took the hair clip off her hair, both exchanging their itens.

Anything for food...

She slightly cried as she sipped her drink, Midoriya tried to put the hair clip on his hair, but it'd always end up falling. "How do you put it on?" He mumbled to himself, the girl glanced at him, grabbing the clip from his hand.

She got closer to him, a blush formed on his face as he felt her breath tickle down his face. She pulled his hair back, placing the (f/c) clip on his hair. "There," she sat back drinking the rest of the drink "You look pretty" She smiled at him, as he tried to hide his blush.

_______________________________________

(Y/n) stood by the large door, sliding it open to reveal class 1-A chatting about their interships. She scanned the room to find Bakugou and a dying Sero and Kirishima beside him. She skipped towards them, and without any of them noticing she ruffled Bakugou's hair, that seemed to be brushed.

"Oh my gosh! It's so soft!" Bakugou slapped her hand away, the smile never leaving her face.

"Quit it, blue-eyes!"

Is that supposed to be an insult?

"Oh Com'on, why you so angry, Bakuhoe?" Small explosions were heard as he began to yell at her, his hair going back to his spikey style.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" She laughed slightly, startling the boy. How could she insult him so easily? But before a fight between the two could happen kirishima called her. The Pomeranian got even madder at how fast her attetion was taken off him, as if he wasn't even a threat to her.

And in truth, he was strong, but nothing compared to what she called threat.

An Angry Dandelion at most.

Kirishima began searching his bag as the girl aproached,

"Yo, (Y/n) look at this" the boy startled himself when he called her by her first name, but seeing no reaction from the girl he decided to not say anything.

"What is it?" The boy showed his sharp tooth, smiling as he held a book towards the girl.

"So I was in the library, searching a few books and found this book with your name on it!!!"

My name?

She raised a brow, smiling a Kirishima as she grabbed the book from his grasp.

The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)

"What is it about?" Before she could look inside, Bakugo grabbed it, reading inside it. She tried to grab it back but Kirishima's word stopped her.

"I haven't read it myself, but they say it's basically a goddess named (Y/n) and her whole life being told by the author! I think it's fiction even though it was in nonfiction books shelf." He scratched the back of his neck "I think on the second book she falls on earth or something, but it hasn't been published yet."

(Y/n) eyes dilated, as the three boys couldn't take their eyes off her, ready to jump in if anything happened.

Oh com'on, (Y/n). Stop being foolish there is no way someone wrote a whole book about you.

"Do mind if I borrow it?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 183 18
Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Except even with this divine power, I alwa...
16.1K 498 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
2.2K 147 23
'𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣�...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...