BTS Reactions/Fluffs(AMBW)

By bobsburgers247

BTS reactions and fluffs. Its not just normal reactions it's dirty reactions. For you hoes who wanna get sinf... More

Your Period
Your Kids Catching You
Best Friends
Date
Finding Out You're Pregnant
Catching Him Cheating
Wonho/Baby Shower
Jay Park/ Meeting Each Other/ Part 1
Jealous/Yoongi
Jay Park/Meeting Him/ Part 2
Taehyung/Modeling
Jay Park/Meeting Him/Part 3
Mark Tuan/ Outfit
Jaehyun/Argument
Jungkook/Publicity Stunt
Dancing/BTS
Meeting Your Parents/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO 6/12
Disciplining The Kids/Bambam
Reacting To You Fighting/Got7
Too Revealing/EXO/ 12/12
Argument About Kids (EXO) (6/12)
Racist Comments Against You/BTS
Changing Shit
How You Met~ Namjoon
How You Met~Jin
How You Met~Yoongi
How You Met~J-Hope
How You Met~Jimin
How You Met~Taehyung
How You Met~Jungkook
When You Get Jealous~Namjoon
When You Get Jealous~Jin
When You Get Jealous~Yoongi
When You Get Jealous~J-Hope
When You Get Jealous~ Jimin
When You Get Jealous~Taehyung
When You Get Jealous~Jungkook
When He Gets Jealous~Namjoon
When He Gets Jealous~Jin
When He Gets Jealous~Yoongi
When He Gets Jealous~J-Hope
When He Gets Jealous~Jimin
When He Gets Jealous~Taehyung
When He Gets Jealous~Jungkook
Reaction To Your Driving
When They Hit You
Revealing Clothes~Namjoon
Revealing Clothes~Jin
Revealing Clothes~Yoongi
Revealing Clothes~J-Hope
Revealing Clothes~Jimin
Revealing Clothes~Taehyung
Revealing Clothes~Jungkook
When The Members Catch Ya'll
You Wanting Them To Cum In You
Them Meeting Your Family
Where Ya'll First Had Sex
Their Parents Meeting You
Their Reaction To Having A Hot Girl Summer
When You Catch Them Watching ✨Porn✨
Taehyung (when you get back together after a breakup)

When You Give Birth

2.6K 31 22
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This one might be a little long cause I wanna get into detail about how I think they would act.

Namjoon

"Namjoon if you do not get your ass to this hospital right now. We're gonna have a problem." I said on the phone with Namjoon.

I was in labor and waiting till my contractions were further apart. And the only person in here with me was his mother.

"Excuse my mouth." I said covering my mouth remembering who was in the room with me and she laughed.

"I'm on my way. Jin could you step on it." Namjoon said.

"We wouldn't be in this if you had a license." I said.

"Are you okay? That's the better thing to say. Are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I am in the hostpital. In labor. In pain. With a baby about to rip open my vagina. And my baby's father isn't here. But yea. I'm fine." I said rolling my eyes.

"We are around the corner." He said.

"You should have been here. But you decided to leave the house and go half way across town while your 9 month pregnant girlfriend sat at home. Helpless." I said.

"We're on our way in. What room are you in?" He asked.

"212 Namjoon. Bring your ass." I said. And hung up. And like 5 minutes later Namjoon came busting into the room and ran over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No." I said panting because my contractions were getting further and further apart.

"Okay we're going to have to prepare you to start pushing. I need everyone to leave except the babies father." The nurse said and Namjoon's mom got up.

"Good luck honey." She said kissing my head.

"Thank you." I said.

"Hold her hand. And don't tell her what to do. I can't help you if you get smacked." She said making me and Namjoon laugh.

But I quickly stopped laughing when that pain started to come again.

"Shit." I said throwing my head back and Namjoon held my hand looking around not knowing what to do.

The doctor got in front of me and the nurse stood next to me while Namjoon stood behind me holding both of my hands.

But the nurse moved next to the doctor to help him.

"Just breathe babe." Namjoon said.

"Don't tell me what to do." I said.

"Okay." He said.

"We need you to do a big push." The doctor said and I took a deep breath and pushed and held Namjoon's hand tight.

And he snatched his hand away holding it in pain.

"Ow." He said.

"There is a human coming out of me. And you're in pain?" I said looking back at him.

"Fair enough. Fair enough." He said giving me his hand back.

And I kept pushing.

"It's crowning. It's crowning." The doctor said. And I pushed harder.

"The head is out." The doctor said.

"Breathe babe." Namjoon said and I listened to him and took a deep breath. And did a push that literally could not hurt worse. And the nurse pulled the baby out the rest of the way and I sighed.

"Fuck me." I said wiping my head.

"It's a boy." The doctor said and me and Namjoon smiled. He argued with me for days about how it was a boy. Even though I said it was a girl.

They cut the cord and wiped him off and gave him to me.

"Oh my God." I said smiling. And Namjoon looked down at him and smiled.

Jin

"Jin. My water just broke." I said running to the living room the water still leaking a little. And his eyes got wide and he stood up.

"What do I do?" He asked.

"Go upstairs and get the baby's bag out of the baby's room. Hurry up. Hurry up." I said shooing him away.

Jin got up and ran to the baby's room and got the hostpital bag and his phone and my phone and helped me up.

"Oh shit. Shit." I said shutting my eyes tight.

"Come on babe." Jin said and he helped me walk. And we went to the car and he sped off.

When we got there Jin was running all around and ran in the building to get the nurses. They came out and helped me out the car. And took me to a room.

They took all my information and Jin was calling everyone.

"Did you call my brother?" I asked.

"Relax I'm on the phone with Yoongi right now." He said and I laid my head back.

He called everyone and was pacing around.

"Sit down you're making me nervous." I said and he laughed and sat.

"Just...how long are you gonna be in labor?" He asked me.

"I don't know. It could be three hours. Could be 12 hours." I said shrugging.

my mom told me that she said she in labor with me for 12 hours i do shit on my own time😗✌🏾

Some Hours Later

"Wait. Fuck. Get the nurse. I think the baby is coming." I said and Jin got up and got the nurse and she came back with the doctors and checked if the baby was coming and it was.

"Okay. Jin. I need you to be calm. If you're not calm she isn't gonna be either." The nurse said and Jin nodded and held my hand.

"Just breathe honey. And when you're ready just push." The nurse said. And I took a deep breathe for a second and started to push.

"Oh my God this is all your fault." I said to Jin. And he looked around.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You and your worldwide dick." I said hitting him and he laughed.

"Push babe push." Jin said and I pushed again hard as hell.

"Okay. The head is out." The nurse said I got happy. This shit is almost over.

I did another big push and the shoulders came out.

"Do you want to pull the rest out?" The nurse asked me.

i didn't know it before but if you want to once the shoulders come out you can pull the rest out yourself

"No eww." I said scrunching up my face and they laughed. And they got the baby out the rest of the way.

Jin cut the cord and they wiped the baby down and gave him to me again.

"I have a worldwide son." Jin said making me laugh.

Yoongi

"Babe can you get me some water?" Yoongi asked and I nodded. I got up and went to the kitchen and got him a water bottle. And as I was walking back it felt like I peed on myself.

"Don't tell me you spilled that water." Yoongi said looking back and looked at the floor and my pants all wet.

"Did you just pee on yourself. I knew because you were pregnant your bladder wasn't the best but you've never peed on yourself." He said.

"My water broke." I said looking at him.

"Oh shit." He said getting up.

"Call the hostpital." I said slowly going to our room and getting the hostpital bag.

Yoongi called the hostpital saying we were on our way and he was running all around getting everything.

And he helped me out the house and into the car.

When we got to the hostpital they were waiting outside. And helped me out and put me in a wheelchair.

And took me to the room, and I was in labor in the worst pain I have ever felt in my life.

And they pulled Yoongi aside in the hallway I don't really care about because I was panting and sweating feeling like death.

Yoongi POV

"Is she ready to start pushing?" I asked the doctor.

"The baby is trying to come out backwards. So we have to do a C-section to save the baby." He said and I took a deep breath trying to process what was happening.

Of course I want our baby to be saved and do what they need to know. But I know the one thing Y/n was afraid of was having a C-section because you lose a lot of blood in C-sections.

"We wanted you to be the one to tell her opposed to us." The nurse said.

"Um...okay. Okay." I said nodding.

"Thank you." The nurse said.

I went back into the room really nervous. And walked over to Y/n.

"Y/n." I said nervously.

"What? When am I gonna start pushing my vagina hurts." She said making me laugh a little.

"Babe. They said...they uh..." I said trying to find the words.

"Said what Yoongi? Spit it now." She said and I took a deep breath.

"They said you have to have a C-section." I said and she stopped and looked at me.

"A what?" She said.

"They said the baby is going to come out backwards if you push. And they need to do a C-section to save the baby." I explained and she threw her head back.

"Yoongi no. No. I can't." She said shaking her head.

"Babe you have to. It's the only way to save the baby." I said holding her hand.

"Promise won't anything happen to me?" She asked me and it broke my heart. Because I couldn't really promise anything to her right now. Because speaking honestly something bad could happen to her. And I know she really wants to save the baby.

"I promise." I said kissing her. And the nurse and doctors came in.

"Okay sweetie. We're gonna put you to sleep. And it will be painless for you." The nurse said.

"Wait. Yoongi. I love you." She said.

"I love you. You're gonna be okay." I said going to the door.

I went out and paced in the hallway and the rest of the boys came running in.

"Is she okay? Is she giving birth?" Jimin asked.

"She had to have a C-section." I said.

"Why? She said she was scared of having one of those." Jungkook said.

"Because the baby was gonna come out backwards. She had no other choice." I said sighing.

"Just relax Yoongi. She's gonna be okay. The doctors know what they're doing." Hoseok said putting his arm over my shoulder.

We sat down but I got up and started pacing because I was really nervous. And they have been taking a while.

Some Time Later

The nurse came out and I ran over to her.

"Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" I asked.

"She is fine. She lost a lot of blood. And it's gonna take her a minute to get up. But the baby is okay. Perfectly healthy. You can go in there and see her." The nurse said. And I ran in there and went over to the baby and saw it was a boy.

I remember Y/n said she wanted a boy because she wanted him to be well mannered. She said that because she says other men have no class and don't love their mothers. I just wanted a son so I could have someone to play basketball with because Y/n says I play too rough with her.

I picked him up and rocked him in amazement. It's kinda weird knowing that's my son. And I finally have a child on my own. And it's all because of Y/n.

J-Hope

Y/N POV

"I don't care about shit else. Just call Hoseok." I said panting because I was already in labor. And before me and my sister got here I tried to call him but he was not picking up.

He was at the studio working on lyrics and shit. But surely enough he can answer a damn phone when his girlfriend is in labor.

"I'm trying Y/n he's not picking up. You're probably gonna have to push without him." My sister said and I shook my head.

"No. I am not pushing without him. He said he would be there. He said he would fucking be here. I'm not pushing without him." I said shaking my head.

"Whether he's here or not when the baby wants to it's going to come. And you have to push." She said and I sighed. I was really disappointed Hoseok wasn't there. Because he always talked about being there to hold my hand while I pushed. And holding the baby. Watching the baby take it's first breath. But now I'm in labor calling him for him to be there and he's nowhere to be found because he's not answering his damn phone.

"Call Taehyung." I said wiping my head of sweat.

"It's really fucking hot in here. Can someone fan me, or open a fucking window please." I said sighing on the verge of tears. Not only are my emotions out of the place, my baby's father isn't here for the birth of his first child. Even though he said he would.

"Taehyung. Call Hoseok right now. Y/n is in labor and he's not answering his phone." She said on the phone.

"He fell asleep in the studio with his phone off and when he woke up with a whole bunch of missed calls. We are on our way right now, but there is a lot of traffic and we're really far." I heard Tae explain.

"Oh my God. I'mma die." I said sighing panting.

"Just try to get here as fast as you can. They are not gonna let me in here while she gives birth." My sister said and I was getting really scared. Being here by myself without anyone to hold my hand or try to calm down was really freaking me out.

"We're trying." Tae said and my sister hung up coming back over to me.

"Ahh! Oh fuck. No. The baby's coming." I said sitting up all the nurses and stuff came in.

"You can do this Y/n. You got this." My sister said as they made her get out and I was getting more and more scared by the second.

"Okay you have to start pushing now Y/n." The nurse said and I shook my head panting.

"No. No. No. I can't." I said shaking my head still.

"You can do this. Take a deep breath and push honey." She said and I realized I had to push whether Hoseok was here or not.

"Oww." I whined pushing a little bit.

"Push just a little harder." She said holding my hand and I squeezed hers tightly.

And I pushed so hard the vein was popping out of my head because I was just trying to hurry up and get it over with already.

"AHHH!! Oh my God no." I said laying my head back sighing.

"The head is out just push again honey." She said and I nodded and took a deep breath trying to collect my thoughts.

And I pushed again and they squeezed the baby out and let out a big breath.

"Oh thank goodness." I said panting.

"It's a boy." The nurse said wiping him down and I smiled.

When they cleaned him off and weighed him and everything they wrapped him up and gave him to me and he laid on my boob.

And then I heard a familiar voice outside the door.

"That's my girlfriend in there. Is she okay? Just tell me she's okay." He said.

"Let him in. That's my baby's father. Let him the fuck in." I said sitting up and they opened the door and he ran over to me and kissed my head.

"I'm so sorry." He said and I pushed him.

"How could you fall asleep you asshole. While I was out here pushing your child out." I said pouting.

"I said I was sorry." He said taking the baby from me and I rolled my eyes.

Jimin

Jimin POV

"Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Wake up." I heard as I was being shaken awake out of my sleep and I looked over at my girlfriend.

"What's wrong?" I asked rubbing the crust out of my eyes.

"My water just broke." She said moving the covers broke and I looked at a big ass wet spot on the bed.

"Okay...um...stay here. I'm going to get the bag." I said quickly getting up. And I ran to the closet getting the bag and quickly changing my pants and putting on shoes.

I threw the bag over my shoulder and went over to her on the side of the bed and helped her.

"Wait. Slowly slowly." She said walking and I held her hand helping her.

And when we got to the door I guess she got a bad contraction or something and crouched down on the floor.

"Oww. Jimin. Something's not right." She said and I crouched down her level.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm bleeding. I'm bleeding. That's not supposed to happen Jimin." She said and I could tell she was panicking. And I was panicking too. It's just if I started seeming like I was worried and scared it would scare her more.

"Okay. Come on. I got you." I said helping her up. And got her to quickly get outside and into the car.

And I rushed around to the other side of the car quickly starting it and pulling off speeding to the hospital.

"Jimin it feels weird. It really hurts." She said putting her face in her hands. And I didn't know what to do except drive faster.

And I pulled up to the hospital and got the bag and helped her out of the car and into the emergency room. And went up to the front desk lady.

"She's pregnant and her water broke. And she's bleeding." I explained and the lady jumped up calling someone on the phone and she got the wheelchair and got her into it.

And I followed behind her as she pushed her to a room and doctors came in helping her. And everything was happening so fast.

"We need to do an emergency C section." The doctor said to me.

"What the hell is all that for?" I asked.

"She's gonna bleed out if she pushed the baby out. We need to hurry up and get the baby out and stabilize her." He explained and I sighed.

"Okay." I said nodding. And I went over to her.

"Jimin I'm scared." She said holding my hand and that broke my heart to see her really scared. I could see it in her eyes.

"I know babe. It's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be alright. The baby is gonna come out perfect. And you're gonna be okay." I said kissing her hand.

"Jimin. Promise me if something happens to me you'll take care of the baby." She said.

"No. Don't say that. You're gonna be fine." I said shedding a tear and she wiped it.

"No Jimin. Just promise me. Promise me please." She said pulling me closer to her. And I nodded and she kissed me.

"I love you. You're gonna be okay." I said trying to go away because the doctors were rushing me but she would not let go of my hand.

"I love you." She said and she finally let go of my hand and the doctors pushed me out the room and I sat outside the door. Not knowing what to do with myself. I don't wanna lose her or the baby. I wouldn't know what to do without her. She's everything to me.

After a while of me pacing and sitting down and getting up and pacing again. The doctor came out.

"You can come in." She said and I ran into the room and over to her holding the baby.

"It's a girl Jimin. She's a girl." She said making me smile to see her so excited. Even though she said she wanted a boy.

"Give me my baby." I said holding out of my hands and she gave her to me.

"I'm never letting you around anyone with how beautiful you are." I said looking at the baby and Y/n laughed.

"Leave my daughter alone." She said making me laugh.

Taehyung

Y/N POV

"I don't wanna do this no more." I said as they put me in the water and Taehyung laughed but I was nowhere near laughing right now.

"Babe I think it's a little late for that." He said and I hit him.

"Just get this thing out of me. I don't care what you have to do just get it the fuck out of me." I said trying to take deep breaths.

"You're rather calm." The nurse said making me laugh.

"So if I have the baby in this pool the baby isn't gonna drown?" Tae asked the nurse.

"The baby is only gonna be down there for a couple of seconds. And then we're getting them." She said.

"I don't want my titties out where everyone can see them." I said covering my boobs and Tae laughed.

"The last thing on your mind should be your boobs out." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Well you're not the one in my position are you?" I said.

"I had you in a lot of positions that's how we got here in the first place." Tae said making me cover my face but everyone else was laughing. He is so embarrassing. The fact that he has no shame saying these things in front of other people is fucking crazy.

"When can I push?" I asked.

"When the baby is ready to come out." The nurse said.

"So the baby hasn't even come out yet but it's doing shit on its on time?" I said laying back. It did feel good with the warm water and everything. But it didn't take away from the fact that this pain is worse than cramps. And I didn't think there was anything worse than cramps.

But i should have guessed a human coming out of your vagina should hurt more than some cramps.

When it was time to push the pain was getting a lot worse by the fucking second. But Taehyung held my hand.

"SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!" I screamed pushing and Taehyung laughed and I hit him.

"Stop laughing nothing is fucking funny." I said pissed off and he covered his mouth laughing.

I kept pushing and pushing until the baby came out and Taehyung looked disgusting.

"What the fuck." He said as they picked up the baby and I heard the baby crying. And I let out a big breath laying my head back.

"It's a boy." The nurse said giving the baby to Taehyung and he looked at her smiling. He looked really happy, that's all I ever want.

"Oh my God. You're the most beautiful thing." Tae said making me glare at him.

"Excuse me." I said looking him up and down and he laughed.

"Besides you. Here." He said giving me the baby.

Jungkook

Y/N POV

"Oh my God. I'm gonna throw myself off a fucking building." I said putting my face in my hands in extreme pain as Jungkook drove to the hostpital.

And Jungkook put his hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry." He said making me laugh a little.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

"Because technically I played some part in your pain." He said.

"Some part? How about all part?" I said.

"All part? I think it was the getting on top. In your words 'riding it like a stolen car'." He said making me laugh and hit him.

"Stop it hurts more when I laugh." I said making him laugh.

When we got there the nurses and stuff were waiting for me because Jungkook called ahead of time.

They helped me out the car and into the wheelchair and rolled me to my room. And helped me on the bed.

And of course they made me change and Jungkook change too. And he sat in one of the chairs telling my brother and my parents I was in labor.

"Ohhh. Ahhh." I said whining in pain. And Jungkook got up and held my hand.

"It will be over soon." He said kissing my forehead and I took deep breaths. But nothing was going to make this pain go away. I asked them for an epidural, but my mother told me never to get those for some reason. And I told Jungkook no matter how much pain I'm in tell them to not give me an epidural. So he kept telling them no.

"Ahhhh!! Go get the nurse. Go get her. The baby is coming. The baby is coming." I said holding onto the little railing and Jungkook ran and got the nurse and she brung all the doctors and stuff in.

And they made me put my feet up and started pushing.

But the thing is when I'm in pain I get angry and then I get mean. So everyone was gonna feel the wrath today.

"Take deep breaths." Jungkook said and I was getting annoyed because he had no idea how hard I was trying to take deep breaths. But there is another human being ripping out of my vagina so it's kinda hard.

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook!" I yelled at Jungkook hitting him but he understood so he wasn't gonna take offense to it.

"Put your waist down." The nurse kept telling but the doctor the one that was actually about to get the baby's head when they come out was telling me that I was doing fine. So I was getting confused on who I should listen to.

"Put your waist down." She said.

"IT DON'T GO DOWN SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed at her throwing my head back. And kept pushing.

"We got her head. A couple more big pushes. You're doing great." The doctor said and I took a deep breath.

"You got this babe. It's almost over." Jungkook said reassuring me which was helping and I pushed like 3 more times.

"Do you want to pull the rest out? It will hurt less." The nurse said. I would no anything at this point to stop this shit from hurting.

And I sat up a little and reached down there and lightly pulled the baby out the rest of the day.

"Oh my God it's a girl. Jungkook come cut the cord." I said excited holding the baby and Jungkook ran over and cut the cord.

They took the baby and cleaned her off and stuff and gave the baby to Jungkook.

"We should name her Jungkook jr." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook I am not playing with you. Give me the damn baby." I said taking the baby from him and he laughed.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And The Drug Dealer 1, 2, and 3.

Don't forget to request a reaction or scenario.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 299 28
This story contains: • Smut • Fluff • Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...
7.5K 30 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
2.5K 41 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
154K 3.2K 32
Taynew smuts. Pure filth. Shooooo if you're uncomfortable.