Climbing The Sky

Από Sparkling_star146

When she was ecstatic and nervous of a change and a new step of her life, a wild option was presented in fron... Περισσότερα

1.Change and adjustment
2.Go with the flow
3.Serial of life
4.Tough decisions
5.Being sure
6. Excited surrounding
7. First meeting
8.Think and decide
9. Worsening Problems
10.Second Thought
11. Need of peace
12.Big Step
13.Weirdness Overload
14.Help
15. Search for links
16. Messy Life
17.Solving Problem
18. Danger
19. The Footage
20. Revenge
21. Dream
22. Unexpected Options
23. Hostel Life
24.Good Work
25.Helping in good
26. Mischief
27.Parents and concern
28.Dilemma
29.When you're anxious of a change
30. Insane friends and cousins
31.Emotions of a girl
32. After the big day
34.Advice from close ones
35.New home,changed life.
36.When you're alone
37.Unexpected guest
38.Lie calls problem
39.Silence is the punishment
40.Realisation
41.With Him
42. Match making
43. Excitement.
44.Back home
45. Troublemaker phone
46. Unsaid words
47.Sweet tears
48.Pain before the smile
49.No worry
50.Another change
51.Different expectations
52. End of wait
53. Say hello to a mother
54. Life with a doll
55.Kids and tantrums
56. Keeping them close to heart
Epilogue

33.Days of crazyness

148 16 246
Από Sparkling_star146

Warisha's POV

I woke up in the morning and looked at my phone to find it's 8 AM. Alyan was in deep sleep beside me,with his one hand dangling out of the bed. I got up and took his hand up on the bed.

Then I freshened up and opened my suitcase. I was confused about what to wear. It's our tradition to wear sari on the first day of marriage. Keeping that in mind,I took out a sari.

And then I realised I don't know how to wear a sari. Now what to do?

I loaded a YouTube video and looked at him,he's still sleeping. I was afraid of him suddenly getting up as I have to wear the sari. After whatever happened last night,I don't want to give him ANY chance to pull my leg. And I mean it!

As I was wearing the sari,I kept looking back at him again and again to see if he is awake or not. But I was taking a lot of time as I don't know this. Right now,I miss my saviour cousins.

"Do you need help?" I heard his voice and quickly wrapped the sari on my body. I looked behind and found him with closed eyes.

"Prepare your legs to get long due to pulling." My mind reminded.

"You...you're awake?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"From when?"

"10 minutes. Don't worry,I didn't see anything." He said keeping his arm on his eyes.

"Then how did you understand that I was wearing a sari?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well,I'm not an angel so when I wake up,I open my eyes like every normal human being. And this morning as always I opened my eyes,looked at the side and saw a girl struggling with a sari in front of the dressing table. Then I remembered,this girl is my wife. So being a gentleman, my eyes automatically closed. And this gentleman mind of mine understood that you don't know how to wear a sari thus you were taking so long so I extended my helping hand towards you. Yes,I have a big heart." He said slowly like he was some genius.

And I knew it,he will start his antics!

"So my gentleman, please keep this eyes of yours shut for few minutes more." I said sweetly and continued my struggle, looking at him time to time. He didn't open his eyes though.

"Ahhh...I can't..." I sat on the floor with disappointment in my voice. Just then,I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said and I glared at him as I wrapped it around my body completely. Does he want to insult me in front of whoever came?

Sumayra appi entered and looked at me.

"Oh dear,that's a mess." She chuckled as I looked down,embarrassed.

"Now please help this girl here and freed me from this torture. My eyes are hurting due to this abnormal behaviour this morning." He said dramatically. Appi looked at him and burst out laughing.

"You....she kept your eyes closed...Warisha you..." She was laughing making me feel more awkward.

Maybe she is thinking that I am torturing her brother,Allah!

"Good thing you called me." She said and I looked at her.

"He called you?" I asked her and she nodded as she started making plaits of the sari.

"I didn't notice when he called her." I muttered.

"Because you were busy on a video titled 'how to wear a sari'." He smirked.

Did I say it that loud?

"Done." Appi grinned at me as I smiled embarrassedly at her.

"Aww,don't be embarrassed dear. Just ignore his words." She said.

"Appi,I offered her help but she thought she is too genius." He said.

"Like you know how to wear a sari." I glared at him though he won't see that. Still,I hope he'll feel that. He has to.

"And oye,open your eyes now." Appi said as she walked out. He sat on the bed,opening his eyes.

"Finally." He sighed. I ignored his drama.

"By the way,you should at least ask for help when you need." He said,going towards the washroom.

What was that?

I shook my head and started wrapping my hijab.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Everyone was sat on the dining table for breakfast. I was helping the girls with this.

"We are done,dear. You go and sit there." Ma said sitting down and I nodded.

I sat beside him(the meany) who was busy talking to the males about something.

"So brother in law,slept well last night?" Zahan bhai smirked at him as I literally choked on the food understanding the meaning of his question.

"Yeah,why?" My too naive husband asked with his full focus on his food. I nudged him from side but no use.

"What? Do you need anything?" He asked raising his brow at me. I felt like punching on his face. Everyone was smirking at us.

"I need your brain to repair it." I muttered as he looked at me,still confused.

"No talking,smirking and leg pulling with food on table. " Baba said and I breathed out in relief.

I'll deal with him later!!!

My phone pinged with messages. It's a group chat.

Liya- Is the bride awake?

Jamya- Looks like she is still busy.

Mila bhabi- So busy that she doesn't reply us? Only one day and my sister law forgot us*cry emoji*

Liya- Nah,that's not the thing.

Madeeha appi- Then what's the thing?

Liya- It's first day naa,she's busy with her hubby *wink emoji*

Madeeha appi- Ooooo.....

Nazmee appi- It's 10 AM,idiot.

Liya- So what?

Nazmee appi- She's surely awake by now.

Jamya- Then why doesn't she reply?

Nazmee appi- Maybe she didn't see,or maybe she's busy with her in laws.

Madeeha appi- Yeah,like you were busy with your husband for the rest of the day,without even receiving our calls.

Nazmee appi- Haww,appi. When did I do that?*angry emoji*

Madeeha appi- You got married only once in your life,so this happened after this one and only marriage of yours.

Nazmee appi- You're so mean!

Jamya- Girlssss!! Warisha has seen all messages.

O-o,I'm in problem. Before I could reply, my phone got flooded with their texts,mostly curses. And I couldn't type anything.

Liya- You cheater! We know you're there!*lots of angry emojis*

Madeeha appi- Just one day and started ignoring us?

Jamya- This was unexpected from you.

Nazmee appi- That's so bad,Warisha

Mila bhabi- You have your husband for the rest of your life,now please focus on us.

Maya- True Bhabi, she's still in her room, didn't even meet us in the morning

I looked at Maya who was grinning evilly. I glared at her. Such a liar!

Liya-That means her husband is more important then us to her?

Jamya- She forgot her friends*lots of cry emojis*

Maya-How will she remember you if she is busy with her husband?

Liya- Shame on you,Warisha.

Thank God I can type now,my phone is working.

Me- Stop that, I'm having breakfast now

Liya-We know,having breakfast with your hubby,ignoring us.

Jamya- Queen got time to look at us finally*angry emoji*

Me-No,Maya lied, we're in the dining room with everyone

Mila bhabi- No lie, Warisha. We understand

Maya- Yes Bhabi, I'm right now outside her door,banging there.

Maya recorded an audio,making sound on the table and sent that.

Maya- Here's proof.

Madeeha appi- At least now you should go out. That's so inappropriate.

Mila bhabi- Yes,what will they think?

Maya-Her husband told us to go away*cry emoji*

Liya- Really??? You two are so disgusting.

THAT'S IT!!!

I recorded an audio of everyone talking and sent that.

Me-See,I'm with everyone, having breakfast.

Mila bhabi-Then Maya was lying?

Liya- Ohh...

Maya- No,she's lying.

I glared at Maya and appi noticed that.peeked on her phone. I gave her a desperate look as she looked at me. She understood something and snatched her phone.

"Thank you appi." I whispered as she chuckled.

I texted them.

Me-Appi took Mayas phone away. Now please stop cursing me,I got up long ago and now having breakfast. Bye.

"Warisha,no phone on table." Alyan whispered. I nodded,keeping the phone away.

Maya was making faces at me as I glared at her before focusing on my breakfast.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

After breakfast,we all sat at the living room,talking about this and that,mostly about the walimah tomorrow. Ilma came and sat beside appi,totally ignoring me.

"Good morning, Ilma." I smiled at her.

"Ilma doesn't talk with bad girls."

"Won't Ilma even talk to her mami?"

"Mami doesn't stay with Ilma,so Ilma doesn't talk with mami." She pouted.

"But mami wants to talk to Ilma."

"Mami doesn't love Ilma." She crossed her arms and looked away,fuming.

Such a drama queen!

I went and sat beside her.

"Who said that?" I asked

"I know."

"But aren't you a little baby?"

"Yes."

"And mami loves babies." I said as she turned and looked at me with curiosity.

"Does that mean you love me?"

"Yes,I love this Ilma baby so much." I pulled her cheek.

"Then why don't you stay with me in the night? Binti was so excited to hear story." She complained.

"Then we will hear story tonight."

"You'll stay with me tonight?" She asked with so excitement in her eyes.

"Yes,you'll stay with us." I said as she grinned happily. Then she nudged me by my arms,pulling me closer.

"We won't let mama stay with us." She whispered in my ear like a conspirer.

"Then where will mama stay?" I whispered back,just like her.

"Umm..he will stay with..with..I don't know. But mama won't stay with us,he will disturb us." Ilma shook her head.

"But.." I tried to argue.

"Mami,no arguing. Mummy said that's bad. I won't talk to you if you let mama stay with us." She warned me as I kissed om her cheeks,nodding.

Let's see what we can do to this wicked mama!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Assalamualaikum abbu." I said as I received the call.

"Walaikumassalam dear. How are you?"

"I'm fine abbu. Did you take your medicines in the morning?"

"I took. Is everyone there good with you?"

And here he went to his protective mood!

"Yes abbu,everyone is very sincere and loving."

"And Alyan?"

"He is good,too."

"Does he behaves well?"

"Allah.......abbu,he behaves really well with me." I chuckled.

"Alhamdulillah. Remember,any problem,just call me once."

"Yes abbu,I will."

"Hmm. By the way,your ammi told you to call her when you're free."

"Where is she now?"

"Sleeping. You know how tired she is after the hassle of last few days." Abbu said and I nodded.

"Oh. And Amaya?"

"Went out with the girls."

"Where?"

"I don't know."

Those mean girls! Just one day I'm away, and they're enjoying together. And they were calling me cheater in the morning? Note that Allah!

"OK dear,I'll call you later, Tanjil is calling me. Allah Hafiz."

"Take care,Allah Hafiz." I cut the call.

"Do I behave that good with you?" I heard his voice and looked at the side. He was standing there on the threshold, leaning on the doorframe.

"You were eavesdropping?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh hello,it's my room."

"And mine too."

"That's why I can't even sleep here peacefully." He came inside and I got up.

"Sleep reminds me,what were you doing in the breakfast table?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What did I do?" He stood in front of me.

"Zahan bhai was teasing you and why were you asking him weird questions? He would've continued that if baba wouldn't stopped him."

"But I don't remember him teasing me. He was just asking if I slept well last night." He said thoughtfully.

"You really don't understand what he meant?" I glared at him.

"No,but you can tell me what he meant." He smirked at me.

"That's.."

"What? Tell me,I want to know." He raised his brows.

"Nothing."

"See,it's nothing. You were just over reacting."

"No,I wasn't."

"Then why don't you tell me what he meant?"

"You know what,you're a complete fool. No wait, you act like a fool but inside you're too shrewd." I said and turned to leave.

"And you know what,you act like an innocent naive baby but inside you're too cunning." He smirked.

"Thanks for the compliment." I smiled cheekily at him.

He sat on the bed and got busy with his phone. I wonder what's so interesting there. I sat beside him and peeked at his phone.

"Ew....what are you watching?" I said looking away.

"What? He's eating an octopus." He said.

"He's eating an OCTOPUS!" I said.

"So what's the problem? It's his choice."

"Bad choice."

"Come on,that's fun to see. Look how the octopus is moving." He said bringing the phone in front of my face.

"Yuck....take that away..."

"Yum yum..."

"No...you eat that...away..." I got up from there. He was laughing like mad.

"You're so funny."

"And you are irritating." I glared at him.

"Come,sit here." He said indicating beside him.

"No,I don't want to see that."

"I won't show that,come."

"Promise?"

"Promise." He said and I carefully sat beside him.

"Aaand..." He showed me his phone again,now a girl eating snake.

"For Allah's sake,you promised." I threw the phone on him which he caught.

"I promised to not show you the octopus. It was a snake so I kept my promise." He smirked.

"And you think you're so smart,right?" I smiled cheekily at him.

"Obviously I'm smart."

"And so brave."

"Yes." He looked left and right,trying to contemplate what I'm doing.

"And here's the proof of your ultimate bravery." I showed him the picture I took last night. His eyes became wide seeing that.

"You did not do that." He glared at me.

"Yes,I did." I smirked,hanging the phone in front of his face."

"Delete that."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-O,NO." I said.

"Then I'll do that." He said,trying to snatch the phone from my hand but I quickly hid it behind me.

"You won't get that."

"Oh I will." He again started trying but I took it more behind,leaning a bit.

"Warisha,give that."

"In your dreams."

He pulled me closer,trying to reach my hands. As he leaned a bit,my wet open hair touched his face. Aaand...

"Achoo.." He started sneezing as I burst out laughing.

"You...you mean girl...achooo..delete...achoo..." He was sneezing non stop.

"Talk less and focus on sneezing." I smirked.

"Oh never." He said and before I could contemplate anything,he took the chance and snatched my phone within a split second.

"And that's how I delete things." He smiled cheekily as e looked at my phone.

And his grin vanished.

"Told you." I shrugged before starting laughing again.

My phone was locked!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"...And then,the beautiful princess got on the big bird and ordered it to fly." I said as Ilma was laying on my lap with her Binti.

"How can a human get on a bird,Warisha?" And the villain came inside. He was out somewhere and just came back.

"None of your business." I frowned.

"Oh no." Ilma mumbled and got down from bed. She walked towards Alyan and started pushing him towards the door.

"What..Ilma..what are you doing baby.." He said as Ilma was busy pushing him with all her might.

"Mama..you..you have to go out.." She said.

"But why?" Alyan asked,stumbling on the carpet.

"Because tonight I will stay with mami." She said as I bit my cheek to suppress a chuckle.

"So stay,who's stopping you?"

"Yes,I will stay. But you can't stay here."

"And why so?"

"Because you'll disturb us."

"I won't disturb you." He took Ilma on his arms.

"You will,even now you disturbed us. Even mami said you'll disturb us between story." She said and he looked at me.

O-ooo,maybe things are going to go against me.

"Oh really? What else did your mami say?" He asked,looking at me with raised brows.

"She said that three of us will enjoy a lot."

"Oh,at least she included me."

"No mama,three of us means I,mami and Binti." Ilma shook her head.

"And where will I go?"

"You'll go on the terrace,right mami?" Ilma looked at me hopefully, whereas he glared at me.

"Wait..when did I say that...I..never.." I looked at him,wide eyed.

"Then who said that?" He asked me.

"Ilma said that."

"Hawww,mami. Don't lie,liars are bad." Ilma scolded me.

"But..but she was the one to say that..I just nodded.."

"And nodding means yes. Even Ilma knows that,stop lying." Alyan glared at me.

"But I didn't..." I got down from the bed.

"Ilma,tell your mami to not lie more." Alyan said to Ilma who was busy with his shirts collar.

"No more lie,mami." Ilma gave me a glare.

And I thought she loves me more then she loves him!

"Now I think you should really go out." I glared at Alyan.

"Really? And whose room is this?"

"It's..it's my room." I said, not finding any other option.

"True? Ilma,did you just hear what she said? She said it's her room. So funny." He said and they both started laughing. What is she even laughing about?

"Stop laughing."

"Mami you're so funny." Ilma said between her laugh.

"And your mama is so annoying." I said.

"Wait..what did you say?" He stopped laughing and looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"I said you're A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G." I gave him a victorious smirk.

"Look who's talking,the Ms.Annoying."

"Excuse me,watch what you say. I'm not annoying."

"Yes,you are."

"No,I'm not."

"Yes,you are."

"No I'm..." I stopped hearing Appis voice.

"Ok guys,truce." She entered chuckling.

"You guys started fighting in the first day?" She asked,her hands on her waist. I lowered my head,embarrassed.

"Appi,she wanted to throw me out of this room." He said and my eyes snapped on him.

"What? I said I didn't say all that."

"But Ilma is the witness." He shrugged.

"But you said I am funny."

"So what's bad in being funny?"

"But clowns are funny and that means you meant I'm a clown."

"You..."

"For Allahs sake will you guys stop!!!" Appi came between us. We both huffed,looking away.

"Are you two kids? Why are you bickering like this on a silly matter?" Appi scolded us.

"But appi.." He started saying but stopped seeing appis glare.

"You keep silence. Why are you always behind her? One more time I'm seeing this,your ear won't remain on its place." Appi said and he frowned. Ilma got down from his arms.

"Even I don't fight like this in my school. You two are so bad. My Binti will get scared like this. I won't stay here." Ilma said,walking away. We both looked at each other.

How she's acting after starting this fight!

"You two.." Appi looked at us "Stop bickering and go to sleep,tomorrows a long day." Appi said and walked out.

I looked at him and glared.

"What?" He gave me a confused look.

"Mean." I mumbled.

"Oh hello, it was mean of you to tell me to go sleep on the terrace." He said.

"Allah,I didn't say it. Ilma was just saying how it would be if you stay on terrace. I just nodded."

"And you liked that idea."

"Ok,fine. Yes,you should stay on the terrace. At least I'll get some peace of mind." I stomped my feet and advanced towards the bed,only to stumble on the carpet and fall on the bed.

"Ouch.." I mumbled, rubbing my shoulder.

"Even Allah didn't like your unfair behaviour." He started laughing.

"Haha,so funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Be careful what you say and do in front of her next time." He sat on the bed as I nodded.

Maybe he's right!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I sat on the bed rubbing my hands. Tonights the walimah and I'm ready. Don't ask how I suffered in this getting ready part as the makeup artists are not so helpful.

The dupatta of the lehenga was annoying me again and again. The lehenga is of light lavender color with silver and white color work on it. Heels are of silver color too and now I'm wearing quite high heels as he is too much. I mean,I fall on his shoulder with flats and I don't want us to look like cartoons(obviously he should be taller,but this much?). Though I'm quite uncomfortable with it. I took the purse and stuffed some tissues,my phone, a chocolate and a tiny bottle of water ma gave me.

Alyan was threw out of this room by ma and appi for me to get ready.

I heard knock on the door.

"Come in." I said and he entered,fully ready.

"Took you soooooo long." He said and I chuckled.

"That's not my fault. They were adamant to apply I don't know everything in the earth on my face."

"That I can see."

His phone rang and he took it out,frowning. He didn't receive the call. I looked at him questioningly.

"Zubair bhai is calling again. Let's rush,they already left." He said and I nodded.

We advanced towards the door.

"Wait,what are you wearing?" He came in front of me.

"Many thing. Which one should I say?" I shrugged.

"Your heels,aren't you uncomfortable?" He asked me.

"A bit but that's your fault."

"How?"

"Why did you grow like a coconut tree? I look short beside you." I said the last part slowly and he chuckled.

"So what?"

"Do you want your relatives to say your wife is so short compared to you? I'm already so nervous."

"Are you my relatives wife?"

"No."

"Then how does their opinion matter?"

"Come on,it's just two and a half inch. I won't cross you." I chuckled.

"Fine,but don't make faces in front of me when your ankles will hurt."

"Ruuude." I frowned and we went out.

"How many guests will there be?" I asked sitting on the car.

"Approximately 1000." He said and I made big eyes at him.

1000 people!!! That's insane,I don't even know fifty person of his family(not like I know thousand of mine),and one whole thousand! How will I handle myself?

"What happened?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Don't worry,my relatives don't eat humans." He said making me chuckle.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All heads turned at us as we entered the hall. And I'm sure most of their attention is on me,not on him. I could see them whispering things to each other.

"Look straight." He whispered.

We got up on the stage and sat on the sofa. The decoration is beautiful,not too colorful. It was eye soothing. Alyan went away to meet his relatives.

And then came my whole family.

"Assalamualaikum ammi." I said as I hugged her.

"Walaikumassalam. MashaAllah,you're looking beautiful." Ammi said.

"Because she is my daughter." Abbu came and patted my head.

"Assalamualaikum abbu." I smiled at him.

"Walaikumassalam dear."

As ammi and abbu went away to meet others,my cousins and friends pounced on me.

"Oh my,hairy monkey Warisha is looking beautiful today." Liya chuckled.

"So,how are your in laws?" Mila bhabi sat beside me.

"Alhamdulillah, they're very good."

"And my bhai is the best,right?" Maya smirked as I looked down chuckling.

Yeah,so best that I can't stay around him for a moment without my brain boiling.

"Yeah,and his friend is a total meany." Jamya frowned as everyone laughed.

"What did he do now?"

"Your miser husband was adamant on not giving us money in the gate. Then his friend took our side and helped us. But when we were busy dividing the money,he snatched some of them from my hand saying that's his share." She said,making me chuckle.

"Why did you rats take monkeys help to divide a bread?"

"He's so mean." Jamya stomped her feet.

"Did I hear you calling me mean?" Here comes the monkey.

"I don't see any other mean around here." Jamya said,looking around dramatically.

"Oh hello,you would've gone empty handed if I wouldn't help you in negotiation."

"And are you from the brides side?" Jamya rolled her eyes as he smirked.

"I'm from both side,in service whoever needs."

"So cunning." Jamya mumbled as we chuckled.

Alyan came back and greeted them.

And started the torture of the photographers. I was seriously feeling uncomfortable with this taking romantic pictures in front of everyone, but who cares? Stand like that,look at that side,smile like that,hold him like that,keep your hands there,stand closer even look at each others eyes with love!!! Seriously? Now how will I get heart shapes in my eyes? What am I,Tom?

"Sister,where's the love? Where's the intense passion? Where's the blooming feelings between you two?" The photographer started saying dramatically.

"Close your eyes,take a deep breath and imagine...you two are in a beautiful seashore,just before sunset, walking together. Your hand in his,soft breeze touching you. You look at him,who is lost in your beauty. Your eyes meet,remembering you of your beautiful memories together. The love,the passion,the intense feelings..." He was blabbering all these as we both were giving blank looks to each other.

"Is he mad or what?" He whispered as I chuckled.

"Looks like so."

"....Pour all the emotions in your eyes and look at each other. Just like Romeo looked at Juliet,Layli looked at Majnu, just like Yusuf looked at Julekha..."

"And like Oggy looked at Olivia." He said and we started laughing.

"Open the door of your hearts,try to feel the rapid heartbeats,beats that match each others.."

"For Allahs sake,STOP!!!" We both yelled as he looked at us,shocked.

"But love and..."

"Again you're saying all that, I'm out of this place." Alyan frowned.

"Take me with you too." I whispered.

"Ok,ok..but please,be a bit matured and do what we say." He frowned.

"Does he think we had a child marriage?" I said.

"Maybe he thought so." Alyan replied.

"Now do as we say." That weird man said aaaand again started the torture.

"So awkward." I mumbled as he wrapped his arm around my waist,pulling me closer. It's so uncomfortable!

"What's so awkward?"

"All this in front of everyone."

"Relax,we're married."

"Still..don't you feel awkward at all?"

"I do."

"Then?"

"At least I don't make faces like you."

"Whatever.

"Brother,closer..." That man yelled as Alyan frowned.

"For now,let's get done with this as soon as possible." He said and I sighed.

And it again started....

"Enough, we are done." Alyan said and they backed off.

"Alhamdulillah." I muttered as I sat on the sofa.

But not for long,his relatives started to come and talk to me. Most of them are very sincere, though I won't lie few of them were quite rude. Like one aunty asked me from when we were in a relationship. Doesn't she know it's an arranged marriage,and even if we dated,who gave her the right to ask me this question? I was not saying anything but Appi answered her.

"It's been three years of their nikah and since then they are in a relationship." She said making her mouth shut.

And yes,I met Arham bhais mother. As we were talking,I tried to act a bit smart. Jamya was beside the stage with the other girls. As they were gossiping, auntys eyes fell on them.

"Who are they,dear?" She asked.

"My cousins and friends."

"Oh,are they married?"

"Most of them are,but not the two blue and cream color hijabis." I said,indicating towards Liya and Jamya.

"The cream hijabi one,what's her name?" She asked about Liya.

"Liya." I cursed myself internally as I wanted her to focus on Jamya. Though I don't know if it's right or not. Obviously I don't know if my doubt about them is right or not.

"And the other one?"

"Jamya,she studies with me."

"Hmm.." She nodded absentmindedly.

This meeting and greeting went on for a long time. As everyone got busy with dinner,I slyly took out the chocolate and started eating that,obviously covering as much as I can.

"Tasty,right?" He whispered on my ear,making me startled.

And I'm caught.

"Umm..yeah..tasty.." I mumbled, looking here and there.

"Wait..isn't this that chocolate you made me brought for Ilma.." He said as I pinched my eyes close,cursing myself.

"Yeah..that....I gave her."

"Then where did you get this from?" He raised his brows.

"I just took one for myself." I muttered as he smiled.

"You're such a baby." He chuckled. I took my purse and opened it.

"Why are you keeping that back?" He asked as I was wrapping the chocolate.

"Dinner is finished,people will notice." I said. I can't keep the wrapper covered with my hands which are not that big. I can't also take off the wrapper as I can't wash my hand.

Obviously I don't want anyone gossiping around "Rubabas daughter in law is a motu, was even eating on the stage like a shameless."

"So what?"

"I don't want that."

"Allah,if you're so hungry have that. I'll cover."

"How will you do that?" I raised my brows.

"You just have that,I'll do my work." He said as I eyed around me,before taking a bite very carefully. And as I kept my hand back,he covered it with his big hand,acting he's holding my hand. Just hope no one will notice it.

Wish I had big hands like that!

"Want some?" I asked him.

"No,I'm not so fond of chocolates like you." He said and I shrugged,focusing on my chocolate.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I finished eating.

"That's so gracious of you." He smirked.

I smiled at that. Yes,it's gracious looking at the amount of silly arguments we have!

......................
..............

Assalamualaikum everyone. Hope everyone is doing fine in this stupid pandemic.

I'm breaking my own records in every update. Yes,it's the longest chapter(wonder how many). Hope you liked.

Never forget to vote,comment.

Allah Hafiz💜

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Kiss Από Digisha

Ρομαντική

19.1K 1.5K 6
Hello... It's not new story. It's old one which I deleted few months ago. Now I re-post it with little editing. I hope you guys enjoy. Previously it...
285K 8.1K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
250K 2.7K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
My subconscious desire Από varushi

Γενικό Φαντασίας

1.3M 121K 61
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...