Crazy story (king Von fanfic...

Writtenbylashayy

COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achiev... Еще

1. Intro
2. All these n*****
3. Back again
4. The code
5. How it go
6. Gleesh place
7. Jet
8. Armed and dangerous
9. Block
10. Mine to
11. What its like
12. Tuff
13.Took her to the o
14. Went silly
15. Demon
16. Stay down
17. Something else
18. Watch yo homie
19. Whole lotta
20. Locked up
21. Down me
22. On yo ass
23.Rollin
24. Message
25. Str8
26. No flaws
27. 2 A.M
28. Same as us
29. Broke opps
30. Dont want to be me
31.Baguettes
32. Ride
33. Mad at you
34. 3 A.M
35. Trust issues
36. Durkio krazy
37. Triflin Hoes
38. Support you
39. Viral moment
40. 248
41. Pain away
42.Fabricated
43.Gucci gucci
44. It is what it is
45.Make it out
46. Hoes aint shit
47. Whos gonna (nobody )
48. Dont love
49. Chiraq demons
50.Just flow
51. India
52. Dont talk to me
54. Blika blika
55. Dirty stick
56. Rappers
57. Knuck if you buck
58. Trill luv
59. All love
60. War with us
61. 1 time for the birthday bih
62. 2 times for the birthday bih
63. 3 times for the birthday bih
64. Fuck it up if its your birthday bitch
65. I am what i am
66. Grandson for president
67. Problems
68. Cousins
69. Still up
70. For a fact
71. Looney babie
72. Body count
73. Lurkin
74. Slide
75. Suspects
76. Drill
77.Brand new
78. Get back mode
79. Dum dum
80. Where you at remix
81. Pressin
82. Avatar
83. Grim reapa flow
84. Too quick
85. Help you out
86.Back in blood
Outro
❤️Love ❤️
❤️Appreciation ❤️
❤️Merry Christmas ❤️
❤️Book three❤️
Rain

53.Gang forever

8.8K 383 199
Writtenbylashayy

Kennedy banks pov
Saturday 10/1

"Kennedy ? "

I sit in the living room of the condo and get lost in my thoughts . Von made me overthink so much yesterday . Yes , I trust him, but not with Asian . She's literally a hoe and will practically hand over her vagina to him . Especially if he says he's with me . I understand that the kiss was forced and everything but why was he even close enough to her for her to be able to kiss him . Then he stopped texting me back , and took a while to come home . So many red flags ! I don't want to argue with him or anything so I left this morning while he was still asleep , and decided to work on my buisness plan with jordie .

"Kennedy ?! " jordie calls out

"Huh " I answer, snapping back into reality .

"You good ? " she asks . We are  supposed to be reaching out to vendors and getting a budget together .

"Yeah " I answer then look back at the computer " so what did you end up finding? " I asks

"Well I - "

Ring ring ring

"Sorry " I mumble and pick up my phone while it rings  . I see it's Von and then decline it "continue "

"Okay anyways -"

Ring ring ring

"Ugh " I groan as my phone cuts her off again . I decline vons call and switch my phone to mute . "Okay no more distractions "

"I hope not Kennedy, if you want to do this you have to be focused " she tells me .

"I know " I sigh " I'm all about me right now come on "

"Okay so I reached out to my sister and she said she'll give you a half off sale on your first bundle of mink lashes  "she starts "then I found another vendor in korea who said they could personalize and design your eyelash cases and makeup palettes also "

"Is it legit ? " I asks

"Yep , she sent over some of her previous work and a payment plan "

"Wow that sounds amazing " I gasps . "I can't believe  you got all of this information in a hour "

"Could have been faster if you paid attention " she says and I laugh .

"I'm sorry girl my head just been out of it " I tell her

"What's been going on ?" She asks

"Well first off - "

"Kennedy open this damn door! I know you in here !" I hear a thick Chicago accent and banging on the door . I sigh and roll my eyes .

"That ! " I point " That's what's been going on " I shake my head

"Is that Von ? " she asks and I nod . "Want me to go tell him you not here ? " she asks

"I don't think that's a good idea " I shake my head

"Oh Cmon , you got white neighbors they gone kick your ass out for all that noise " she says . I sigh and then nod my head then run to the back room . The banging gets louder and then I hear the door open "I'm sorry von but kennedys not here "

"Hoe you think I'm stupid ? I saw her car in the parking garage! "  I shake my head at vons craziness.

"Her car broke down and I gave her a ride to the mall and then came back because I forgot my purse " jordie says . Damn she a quick liar .

"Move " von says and then I hear stumbling . I know he did not just push her .  "Kennedy bring your childish ass out here before I light your friend the fuck up , and you know I will "

I roll my eyes and sigh then walk out the back room . I know better then to test his patience . "What do you want Dayvon ? " I asks him .

"Ohhh look Kennedy your back from the mall " jordie says in a obviously lying tone and Von mugs her . I smile a little then shake my head .

"You can't answer your phone ? " he asks turning towards me .

"What do we have to talk about ? " I asks with attitude clear in my voice .

"Why you acting like this ? I thought we dropped that bull shit from yesterday "

"I did , Ion care about it " i lie and shrug .

"So why you ducking  and not talking to me ?"

"I'm not " I lie again

"So disappearing first thing in the morning and hiding from me with some random ass hoe I fucked isn't ducking ?" He asks " then you sitting here not answering me . Let's squash this shit now cause I'm over it "

"First off we went on a whole dat- "

"Bitch you got five seconds !" Von spats at jordie

"For an explanation ?" She asks hopeful

"For your life " he answers and she starts to walk out .

"No jordie wait you stay " I call after her and Von frowns his face at me " look my phone is on mute and I clearly didn't hide good enough because you found me "

He makes a stale   face and shakes his head " so we not gone talk about this shit ? You just gone act like a big ass kid ? "

"We already talked about it " I shrug with a straight  face and he slowly nods .

"Bet " he mumbles then walks out the door . I roll my eyes and shake my head . I hate that I treated him like that. Seeing his face drop and frown made me so weak . I just wanted to hug him and forget everything I was ever mad at . But he had the nerve to bring up how he fucked jordie . Which proves he's still not getting my damn point.

Then this hoe had the nerve to go along with it ! Talking about 'we went on a date '. Fuck outta here

"You okay ?" Jordie asks .

"Yeah " I mumble .

"So should we continue ? "

"Nah " I shake my head "let's just finish tomorrow "

Dayvon Bennett pov

"Von wassup with you bruh ? " Durk asks me while I stare into space thinking of how I could cover up Asians murder . If I killed the bitch she can't cause me relationship problems now can she ?

"Nun I'm straight " I mumble . He sits down next to me and cuts the music down .

"What my sister do ?" He asks . I look at him and shake my head .

"She tripping bro "

"Okay let me rephrase that " he starts "what did you do ?" He asks and I start laughing .  I debate on telling his ass the truth . I know how he be tripping about Kennedy and he gone take this  Asian kiss shit worse then her . Especially since he KNOWS she signed. I ain't even tell Kennedy all that information and she hates my ass . Durk my nigga though so maybe he could help .

"After you left yesterday , Asian came in here and kissed me " I say quickly . Durk eyes shot up and looks at me . "No we didn't fuck , yes I slammed her ass and walked out , and yes I told Kennedy already " I say before he attacks me.

"Nigga you shoulda started off with that on god " he lets out a sigh . I knew he was thinking of doing some crazy shit . "But of course she tripping nigga not only did she kiss you , but she signed . You finna be around her ass all the time " he shakes his head . Little did he know , Kennedy don't even know all that .

"I'm already knowing bro but I love that girl. ian tripping off Asian ran through ass " I wave him off and he nods .

"You know I usually wouldn't even hop in my sisters relationship buisness like this but - "

"Nigga " I cut him off " yes you would " I say then he laughs

"Okay maybe " he starts "but she ain't gone be tripping on this shit to long . India told me a while ago that when I leave it's not that she don't trust me , she just lonely and I'm the only person she talk to . So when I don't call or text her back she get all mad and shit so I just respect it and apologize "

I look at him confused and blink "Uhm what that shit have to do with me and Kennedy ?" I asks

"Nigga ! Are you retarded? " he yells "you out here in the studio for hours kissing your ex and shit and you expect her to be chill about that shit ? Just take your L and beg her for forgiveness so you can stop moping around here like a lil biotch " he finishes

"First off she kissed me and ion know bro " I shake my head .

"You always letting hoes kiss you huh ? " he asks and I chuckle

"Fuck you nigga "

"Trust me bro I'm telling you . Do something special for her , tell the whole truth about shit cause I know your ass lied about something , and secure her spot again " he tells me and I nod . This nigga is starting to make sense .

"Alright " I nod " I can do that "

"Good " he says "now let's go get something to eat , before we start our period " he daps me up

I laugh and shake my head " aye quick question " I say and he looks at me "why you helping me ? I thought you hated me with your sister ?" I asks

"I did " he shrugs "but I never heard you say You loved someone other than your sister "

I think about it then nod . He's right. Ion even love my momma like I love Kennedy mean ass .

I gotta get her to fuck with my ass again

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

508K 25.5K 99
This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope with being without someone she fell in lov...
150K 4.5K 44
After a traumatic event, Asia is saved by a woman who is a "dancer" at Suga. Desperate for a way off the dangerous streets of Atlanta and a place to...
5.9K 434 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
61.4K 1.6K 35
It all starts when Jayda and her two best friends decide to go to the club. Where Jayda meets her one night stand and long time crush king von. Thing...