Her Guarded Heart

By dreamaquarius

[INCOMPLETE] Scarlett Jenson is one complicated girl. Nobody can understand her in the way she wants to be un... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Now That I've Noticed You
Chapter 3 - Lockers
Choater 4 - Sushi Fiasco!
Chapter 5 - Drive Me Once, Shame on You, Drive Me Twice...
Chapter 6 - Tell Me Why
Chapter 7 - The Younger Brother
Chapter 8 - Shower
Chapter 9 - Do You Want Me
Chapter 10 - Homecoming Proposal
Chapter 11 - Shakers
Chapter 12 - Whispers on Her Neck
Chapter 13 - Homecoming
Chapter 14 - The Rumor
Chapter 15 - Stepdad
Chapter 16 - What are We?
Authors Note
Chapter 17 - Lunch Date
Chapter 18 - Tension Never Felt Before
Chapter 19 - Alpha and Beta
Chapter 20 - The Secret's Out
Chapter 21 - November 28
Authors Note (chapters coming soon)
Chapter 22 - Movie Night
Chapter 23 - Jealous
Chapter 24 - Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts
Chapter 25 - Loners on the Bleachers
Chapter 26 - I'll Take Care of You
Chapter 27 - His Jersey
Chapter 28 - Red Roses
Chapter 29 - Secret Santa Turned to Truth or Dare!!
Chapter 31 - Say You Want Me
Authors Note: More Chapters Coming Soon
Chapter 32 - Under the Stars
Chapter 33 - No More Pretending
More Chapters Coming
Chapter 34 - Sinister Plan
Chapter 35 - Surprise Party Invite
Chapter 36 - Dont Tell Me You Love Me
AUTHORS NOTE: More Chapters
AUTHORS NOTE (again)

Chapter 30 - Four Seasons

667 31 4
By dreamaquarius

Scarlett

"Are you sure you have everything?" my mom asked as I stepped out of the house.

"Yes, I do."

"Really? You have underwear, toilet trees, bras, clothes, bathing suits, feminine products, and-''

"Yes, I promise," I reassured her.

"Okay." She took a deep breath in. "If anything bad happens, you'll call me, right?"

I laughed. "Yes, mom, oh my god."

She hugged me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just want you to be safe."

I returned the hug. "I have to go. I love you, mom." My dad unfortunately wasn't there to see me leave since he had work.

She waved goodbye. "I love you too."

I walked down to James's car where he and Thomas were waiting for me. Their parents were driving separately since they had to pick up a few things before the flight.

I got into the car. "Hey."

"Hey, sissy," Thomas greeted me from the backseat. He called me sissy now because he said he considered me apart of the family. It was really cute.

"Hi, Thomas!" I greeted him back.

I looked at James who was looking me up and down. "Hey, James."

"You look hot," he said.

I slapped his arm. "Don't say that!" I knew he was mocking me, because I was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants that made me look homeless. Also, I wasn't wearing any makeup so I looked like I just woke up.

"I'm serious. I like seeing you in your rawest form."

I looked away awkwardly. "Um, that's weird. Just drive, please."

"Whatever you say," he responded and drove off.

The airplane ride was pretty boring. Thomas, James and I all sat in the same row, while their parents sat in the row in front of us. The whole plane ride over, James would tease me by resting his fingertips on my thigh or playing with my hair while I was trying to watch a movie. It drove me absolutely insane.

Once we landed, we drove over to the hotel and the drive over was beautiful. The pretty birds glistened in the wind, the tall palm trees greeted us on either sides of the road, and the vibrant blue ocean sparkled. Oahu was like a dream, and vacation barely even begun.

After thirty minutes of driving, we finally made it to The Four Seasons, which is a very expensive hotel, only fit for the richest of the rich. There were butlers serving people everywhere — even in the lobby! The concierges wore luxury black suits with hints of gold.

To be honest, I felt out of place. It was too nice of a resort for me.

After checking in, Jessica and Nicholas walked over to me.

"Sweetheart," Jessica began, "you will be staying in a room by yourself, next to Thomas and James's room. Nicholas and I will be staying on the top floor in room 602. So if you need anything in the middle of the night or at any time, feel free to come up."

The room the parents were staying in was humongous. The highest floor is like a penthouse basically.

She handed me my key card. It said '420'.

I laughed.

"Okay, thank you so much," I thanked them.

"Of course," Nicholas said with a smile on his face.

Hmm, that smile is new.

"Just to let you know. We will be waking up around seven-thirty every morning. You kids can wake up whenever you want, but just in case I thought you all should know," Jessica told the three of us.

I nodded. "Understood."

"Also, since we landed kind of late, Nicholas and I are going to be getting ready for dinner and the resturant on the water. If the three of you would like to join us that would be great. Otherwise, you can go night swim and order dinner at the pool bar."

Thomas squealed. "Let's go swim!"

James nodded. "I'm down for that."

I nodded too. "Okay, sounds like a plan."

We all walked to the elevators and the three of us got off on the fourth floor.

"Are you guys room 421 or 419?" I asked.

"419," James told me.

"Okay. I'll meet you guys out here in a sec?"

"Yeah! Hurry, open the door. I want to change into my swim suit!" Thomas said excitedly.

I laughed as I opened my door, but froze once I saw the room.

"Woah."

Right as you walked in, to the right there was a kitchen and bar table. Then further into the room, there was a huge couch with a flatscreen T.V. on the opposite side of the room. Then past that was the balcony. Also to the right of the kitchen was my bathroom that had a walk in shower with a seat, heated toilet, and a huge bathtub. Then there was a mini hallway to my bedroom with a king sized bed. Amazing.

I was so thankful to be on this trip.

I quickly changed into my bathing suit, which was a black triangle top with black thong bikini bottoms. I put on a hoodie and shorts because I didn't want people staring as I walked down the hallway and lobby.

When I walked out of my room, Thomas and James were already there waiting for me.

"Took you long enough." James smirked, and he looked me up and down.

We walked down to the pools in silence. I could tell James was dying to see what bathing suit I had on.

We got to all the pool chairs and set our stuff down.

"I'm going to the water slides! I'll be back in thirty minutes," Thomas said but before we could stop him, he was already galloping away.

"Well, I guess it's just the two of us," James mumbled. The smile on his face gave away his excitement.

My face became red. "Y-Yeah..."

James jumped into the big infinity pool. Once he came up for air, he finger-combed his wet hair, which messed up his perfect middle part that I liked very much.

"Come in, what are you waiting f-''

He stopped once he saw me half naked.

"Okay, I'm coming in." There was no one at the pool besides the waiters at the bar, so I wasn't self-conscious.

I stepped in slowly, relaxing at the warm temperature.

"It's pretty warm in here...did you pee?" I giggled.

James didn't say a word. His green eyes stared at me intensely while his mouth was half open in shock.

"What?" I eyed him curiously.

"Even in the dark, you're so damn beautiful."

My heart started thumping louder and faster in my chest.

"Oh...thanks." I didn't know what to say. I was dumbfounded by his choice of words.

From that moment, I could tell that this trip was going to be filled with sexual tension and desire. I knew he wanted me, and I was convincing myself that I wanted him too.

"Will you turn around for me?" He asked politely.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I turned around instantly without a thought in my head.

"You know how many boys are going to stare, because of the type of bathing suits you choose to wear?" His voice hardened with jealousy.

"I...I didn't think of that," I whispered truthfully.

"I'm not going to step closer or touch you, because I know you don't want me to."

Touch me, please.

I was going mad with these lustful thoughts. My darkest desires were emerging from inside me.

And I wasn't doing anything to prevent it.

"But I will tell you this, Scarlett," he spoke. "If anyone dares to touch you, I won't hesitate to end them."

"So dramatic," I scoffed, ruining the moment.

"Hey, I'm being truthful."

I turned to face James, and started to say what I've been wanting to say for a while. "James-''

"Whoo hoo!" Thomas cheered as he ran towards us. "Those are the best water slides ever!!! Can we go again tomorrow?"

James got out of the water. "Sure, buddy!" He held out his hand to me. "You coming?"

I grabbed his hand as he helped pull me out.

He stood behind me as I changed so no one saw, even though it was only the three of us there.

Once I was done, James picked up our stuff and started walking towards the bar. "Come on, let's go eat!"

I walked after him, thinking about what I wanted to say.

Until tomorrow, I suppose...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2K 26
~Completed~ "Why are you being so shy?" He whispered. "I've seen, kissed, tasted every inch of your body. There is nothing to hide." I averted my e...
14.6K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
37.9K 816 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1.4M 51.5K 40
Scarlett Everwood isn't necessarily your average 17-year-old girl, but she's managed to get by. After a year of pulling herself back together, she's...