The child avenger~marvel fanf...

De littlewriter71

A girl has always been difference since she was seven her parents had been killed by a machine which exploded... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 9

392 9 0
De littlewriter71

On the ship I had sat on the metal ledge not moving for days. I would only drink water thrusted into my hand food I wouldn't. I sat and talked to gamora. She told me of her adventures with the guardians of the galaxy and that they would come for her and they'd bring me too. I clung onto that thought, hoping it would become a reality.

Meanwhile, the Avengers had by now gone to asgard got a spaceship and where in space they left Peter, Bruce and steve incase of a emergency on earth. After a month in space they still hadn't been in the same galaxy place to track thanos ship. A month went by, 2 and now 3 months were closing in when finally a signal had come. The ship was only a weeks travel away from them they had found it.

Everyday I thought of using my hands to brake open gamoras cell but she would say if I was caught I would be locked up too and she didn't want that for me. Gamora was great company it had now been 3 months I had moved once since then. And had eaten four meals which kept me just kept me alive each day. Hope was melting I could tell in both off us. And then it was one of those sleepless nights thanos had departed from the ship a week before said to be returning in a few weeks when there was a crash. Still u sleeping but drozy for the first time I thought to stand up but refused to win myself over to help. Then there was another crash this woke up gamora who I hid my face from as she did not know I bearly ever slept. I finally stood up not for hope but to make whoever was doing it shut up. But all were not there. Suddenly I saw dust whoosh as another bang came someone was trying to knock down a door. I stumbled feeling weak. All the food I had eaten had gone to all this energy I stumbled again and fell I stayed on my knees a bit hands raised and ready when finally the door broke down.

The dust hurt my eyes but I could see the silhouettes of nat, Tony, clint and thor smiling up at me. Nat was in tears. I felt floor whisk me from the ground in his arms we were heading for there ship it was all real when I remembered gamora. With all the ounce of energy I had left I jumped out of his arms stumbling wishing this would all stop, wishing I could sit down and fall asleep but I ran. Everything told me to stop but I didn't. I got to the cell. Broke the lock and said "Gamora, we're safe the Avengers are here" I smiled weakly. They caught up behind us. I said with my final last ounce of energy that gamora had to come too she was inprisonded here. Then I tried and fell and finally in months went to sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.4K 64 14
Thalia Stark or walker she goes by either was five years old when her mother died and she was forced to live with her father Tony stark who she barel...
245K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
972 11 11
Nyx Loves the MCU, she would watch them and read the comics every day but surprisingly, something happened. Waking up in an unfamiliar place, what wo...
1.4K 47 27
JYD2641 had enough. In her seven years of living, she's only ever known the cruel hands of her doctors who were determined to make her the next Wint...