Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

openingup

5.1K 110 134
By lilthlestrange

*some spicy stuff, viewers discretion advised*

Sienna Bones

I sat alone at the window seat, doing the rest of my Divination work when I heard someone banging on the door, obnoxiously loud. Luckily Lee and Pansy were out, I think the group went to the three broomsticks but I really wasn't up for it.

Setting my work aside, I walked over to the door when the banging became louder and non-stop.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming just wai-

I swing the door open and Malfoy came storming in not looking at me and pacing around my room.

"Woah, sure come on in," I said in a sarcastic tone closing the door and rolling me eyes.

"Shut up Bones! I-I can't stand not talking to you, I hate- I hate not seeing yo-

"What? Are you kidding, no Malfoy, you told me to stay away from you? You- you need to just get out!" I said with a furious look on my face but equally as confused because he was the one that said he didn't want to see me, "Don't come in here like you think your opinion matters to me," He turns around and storms towards me with a worried look, he stops right in front of me and stares at the ground.

"I-I'm sorry. I was looking for you and Pansy just was there..."

"So you fucked her. The logical thing to do," I couldn't bear to look at him anymore, "Please just get out Malfoy-

"Do you want me Sienna?"

Silence.

Of course, I wanted him, I was so drawn to him, I wanted to risk it all to know the real Draco Malfoy. This wasn't all he had to him, a cold heartless prick. Don't let him know that you want him, don't let him win Sienna, don't give him the satisfact-

"Sienna? Do. you. want. me?"

"Yes," I whisper back not looking at him. I let myself give in.

"So don't tell me to leave,"

I look up to finally see the black bags under his eyes and his trembling lips. Before I could look away he lifts my chin back up and kisses my cheek softly. I turn my head away and felt ashamed of myself.

"Draco please..."

He sighs and steps back fiddling with the ring on his finger. He moves towards the door when without thinking I grabbed his wrist, turned him around and held his face as a crashed my lips into his. He kissed me back holding my face, he paused and looked at me with shock.

"Don't leave,"

A small smile escaped his lips and he leaned in again moving into a more passionate kiss. I couldn't escape him, god I was thirsty for him, all I could do was move more and kiss him back.

I move back, still kissing, until legs hit the back of my bed then I turned him around and push him on the bed. He sat up on his elbows and moved back as he watched me crawl up to him and place my hands on both of his thighs. 

"Sienna..."

He moved his hand to my face and sat up, he pulled me in with his other hand on my waist and I moved both legs either side of him, straddling him. 

He gently kissed my neck and moved up to my ear, I tilt me head back giving him more room when he grabbed my hips and pushed them down on his heat. I let out a small yelp as I grinded my hips into him seductively. 

"Fuck..." He whispers when I push him down and lean over him with my hands on the pillow under his head.

I move my hips slowly on him and start kissing down his neck, my hands travel down and start to unbutton his shirt and suck in between his shoulder and neck. I go further down, his shirt was fully unbuttoned and I push it back, indicating for him to take it off. 

He grabs my wrists and sits back, making me fall slightly back, still with my legs either side of him. He held onto my wrist, dipping his head.

"Sorry, I-I didn't mean to-

"No, it's not you, trust me, I just-

Without looking at me I saw him start to shake and he let go of me. I move back and sit in between his legs, moving my hand to caress his face.

"It's okay, we don't have to,"

He just shakes it his head in disappointment. I didn't know what to do, he looked sad and his mood completely changed. I didn't want to force anything, I mean I started to get worried.

Reaching down to his left sleeve he hesitated before he pulled it back and pulled it up to show the dark skull shape tattoo. His eyes started to tear up and he pulled it away as I reached forward to touch him.

"Draco...your a...death...eater," My voice trembled and cracked.

He looks up at me with tears in his eyes, he was breaking. I sat back a bit more, not knowing what to do or say to him.

"No! I mean yes but I didn't choose to be. My father, he forced me, I couldn't say no," He whimpered without looking at me, "Please, just listen first, I-I don't want this and I need...I need you, I hate this ugly thing I hate it, I hate it, I- I-

"Shh," I pull him in and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as his face fell into my shoulder and I felt him start to cry, "Draco I'm here, it's okay- it's okay to cry. It's going to be okay,"

Truth was, I didn't know if it was going to be okay, death eaters are dedicated to their work and I didn't know where he stood with his 'loyalties'. I just wanted to be there for him at the moment, don't ask questions. He wasn't okay, he needed someone to hug him, to hold him. He was sobbing into my shoulder and shaking.

Next thing I knew tears were streaming down my face and I was shaking holding him tightly.

He loosened his grip and pulled away to look at me, with wet cheeks and red eyes. I moved my hands to his cheeks and wiped his tears away.

"Are you...scared of me Sienna?"

I cry more and shake my head wiping his tears away placing kisses under neither each of his eyes.

"Never, I could never be scared of you," I say in between the kisses, "Never Draco Malfoy," Finally placing a kiss on his lips through our tears.

~

We spoke for ages still crying and holding each other. He told me about his task to...you know, and how his mum brought him into Burgin and Burkes where he was introduced to the vanishing cabinet, he told me about the one in the room of requirements and how he had been repairing it. I couldn't bear what he had to go through in the summer and at home. He was so young and his father had pushed him so far, made him do things he didn't want to, his father threw his life away and took it into his own hands.

I told him about my parents and me and Susan's situation, it was nothing compared to his but we were finally opening up to each other, I loved seeing this side to him. The soft caring, understanding side, it was beautiful and I never wanted it to stop.

We ended up crying again and fell asleep in each other's arms, facing each other and my cheeks were pressed to his chest. It was beautiful, he was amazing, I saw him in a completely different light, in the best way possible.

~

I woke up feeling the warmth of two arms holding me tightly from the back, we had curled up into each others arm's and just rested after hours of talking. I turn gently up to face him, he shifted slightly when I wrapped my arms under his and around his torso. Staring up at his beautiful face, the light from my lamp on my desk was shining softly on his face, I nudge forward to place a soft kiss on his jaw when he sleepily opens his eye's and tightens his arms around me.

"What time is it? or day for that matter," He grudged in a sexy sleepy voice.

"It's around 10 pm, they others should be back soon," I say softly. 

We sit up and he buttons up his shirt, as I stood up and walked to the small clock on my nightstand, "Yeah it's 20 past 10,"

He walks around to my side of the bed and I reach my hand out to him as he held it and we walk in towards each other. Still holding my hand, the other tucks my hair behind my ear and he place a kiss by my ear.

"Do you want to stay at mine?" He whispers, still kissing around the top of my neck. I place my hand on his waist and felt his abs tense at my touch, "Before everyone gets back?"

"Really?" I breathe, tilting my head back as he started to nip at my skin, I wasn't focusing at all to what he was saying, "Mhm"

He chuckles and pulls away to look down at me, my cheeks were warming up and I felt myself becoming blushed. He walks me out of my room, hand-in-hand, and we creep down the corridor and stop before getting to the common room. I stick my head out first to see if anyone would see us running to the boy's corridors. I felt him press his front to my back as I was slightly bent forward, a hand came to my hip and he pulled me in, making me straighten back and rest against him. I giggle and grab his hand running through the commons, that was empty and up to the boy's corridor.

"So, I think if we have a big one before Christmas break...

I push him down the third year's corridors and we hide pressed up against each other as the voices faded down into the common room. We let out a sigh and we walk slowing up more to his room. He whispers the password so that I didn't hear and opens the door, and my eyes went straight to the two large windows opposite the door. I walk into the large room in owe. Walking around his room, I looked over to the large bed, which had green sheets and green drapes behind it. He chuckles at me walking around his room in shock, he walked over past the two small green velvet sofas facing each other and opens the window opposite the bed. 

"What do you think?" 

I smirk at him and turn back around to look at the small bookcase, reading the spines of the books, "I think you know this would be the best room to host Snug night," I giggle.

He plops himself down on one of the sofas, resting both of his arms out on the back of it. He watches me looking at the books, "Come here," He says in a gentle whisper, I turn around and smile walking over and sit down beside him placing both legs over his lap, making my black pencil skirt run up my legs a bit and my back on the arm of the chair.

"I don't want those gits round because they would ruin the place," He chuckles and moves a hand to hold my legs. He moves in closer to me, moving his hand up to the side of my leg, leaning in to kiss me. Our lips connect and the magic flies around the room, we move together as I place my hands on his neck pulling him in. The arm that was resting on the sofa, scoops under my back and drags me down flat on my back, he rests it under my neck so he looked down to me. Still, with both legs over his lap, I open my leg slightly as his hand cups the inside of my thigh and move up closer to my heat.

We move our lips passionately together, I bite his bottom lip seductively and pull it gently. He moves down to my jaw than to my neck nipping and licking me, making me give small moans. 

"Say how much you want me," He whispers in my ear and nips my ear at the same time, I breathe heavily running my fingers through his hair as he rubbed me through my pants.

"Never going to beg...uhh"

He started rubbing my clitoris with his thumb and stroking me from my entrance up, I arch my back in pleasure nearly wanting him all. 

"So wet already, for me?"

I crash our lips together to shut him up and he quickly grabbed my hips and pulled them up indicating that I straddle me. So I did so, I sat up and straddle him grinding my hip at the same time and moving our lips together.

"Just say how much you want me Malfoy," I whisper in his ear mocking him, I travel down his neck, sucking at his pulse. I shifted my body off him and stand over him with my hands resting on the sofa by his head. I bend down on my knees and place my hands on his thighs, keeping eye contact.

I reached up to his belt and bite my lip seductively as I undid his buckle and run my fingers along the waistband of his boxers. 

"Can I please you Draco?" 

He smirks and lifts his hips up as I pull down his trousers and boxers more for his length to come up, "If you can take it,"

I tried not to show how impressed and shocked I was at the size of him, I hope I can take it too. Looking up and keeping eye contact, I start stroking him up and down, I watched as his eye flutter close and mouth open partly. Bringing my mouth to the tip of my dick, I licked his precome, hearing him let out a staggered breathe. His hand came down and picked up my hair to hold it into a ponytail.

"Fuck..."

The encouragement felt great, I felt in power having him right here, moaning for me. I took the opportunity to open my mouth more and bobbed my mouth up and down his dick, placing a hand on his thigh and one on the rest of his length that I couldn't get too. I looked up at him, looking down at me and licked up the side and swirl my tongue around his tip making him throw his head back in pleasure. I bobbed faster making him grab my hair tighter and let out swear words under his breath.

"Sienna...uhh..I-I

I went as far down as I could before my eyes started to water and felt his hips buck into me and his dick twitched up my mouth. I come back up a bit, he bucked his hips more and I sucked hard as he started to come in my mouth. Licking up to his tip again and swallow quickly, I look back up and him, his chest was rising up and down quickly with shuttering breathing. 

He looked down at me whilst I rub off some come on the corner of my mouth with my thumb and suck it. He leans down and smashing his lips into mine, I kissed him back, he pulled away to lean back and stand up. 

"Need a hand?" He smirked reaching out a hand, I grabbed his hand and he walked us over to his bathroom. My throat was killing me, it felt closed up, I didn't think I could talk-

"Oh my god-

I looked in the mirror and mascara was under my eyes and he had messed up my hair. I wipe under my eyes and don't even pay attention to Malfoy who was cleaning himself, facing away from me, I wash my hands and fix my hair, sighing.

"Do you want to stay over?" He turned around and placed a hand on my back but I just look down at the sink, "You don't have to, I-I can walk you back if you want,"

I smiled at him getting nervous and thought he was so cute when he was soft. Smirking up to look at him, I realised I had to go back and actually see Lee or she would be asking questions why I was out all night.

"I would love to, trust me, but I better be getting back," We walk out to his main area and he opens the door and I lean against the doorframe as he stood over me with his hands on my waist. 

He gives me a small cute kiss on the lips and just stares at me smiling.

"Why me?" 

His smile widens and he chuckles lean in hovering his lip over my ear and whispers into me, "You know what you want," And he kisses my left cheek.

"You can sit and listen," And move to my right cheek.

"You have a vain that pops up on your forehead when you get angry," And he places a hand on my jaw and kisses my forehead.

I felt my face warm up seeing him kiss me all over.

"And your sexiest person to wear red lingerie," He placed a long, seductive kiss on my lips.

I giggle at him as his cheeks went pink. 

"That was cute," I couldn't stop smiling, my face began to hurt from smirking.

"Oh shut up Bones," He tries to suppress his smile and I reach over up on my tip-toes to give a kiss on the cheek and turn around to head back to my dorm, swaying my hips slightly as I walk away.

~

Great! I'm definitely starting to like the boy. He makes me vulnerable, wanting to open my heart to him, wanting to risk everything and if I can make him feel special and cared for that will make me happy. Knowing that he has someone he can go to, he shouldn't go through this alone, I'm not making excuses for him but what he did was bad and I guess I'm letting the Pansy situation slide. I didn't ask further questions and he hasn't specifically told me why or how yet but maybe he will tell me.

I was sneaking back to my room, with a huge smile on my face, I opened the door and didn't see anyone, no Leena or Pansy. Weird. I shut the door and realized I heard the shower on, ignored it and walking over to sit on the window seat. 

"Oh! Yes, Uhhh...Theo yes...ther-there...UHH" 

My eye widen and I slap my hand over my mouth, I could hear the slapping of skin and Pansy's loud ass moan's from the bathroom. I start to run out when the door opens when Lee, Devon and Nico were all talking and laughing before they saw me running towards them.

"NO!" I push Nico, who was at the front, back and he slams the door closed as I throw all four of us the floor of the corridor. I was panting and laughing as we were all folded over each other. 

We got up and walked down to the commons, "Sia what the fuck was that?" Nico laughs at me brushing off the dust.

"Yeah, you looked possessed," Devon giggled as she held Nico's hand. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, I shake it off and explain to them that I heard some unpleasant moans and smacking. 

~

We reached the commons and relax on the sofas, waiting for Pansy and Theo to come down, Nico stretched out his arm and opened his legs as Devon sat on his lap. Leena giggled at them and sat back cosying up to me. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and watched Nico talk into Devon's ear making her blush and giggle. 

Nico finally looks over to me when Devon talks over to Lee, he looked apologetic and gave me a weak smile holding onto Devon's waist.

I felt, weird. These past few days, Nico and I have distanced from each other, we don't have our late-night cuddles or joking chats. I missed him but he hasn't even been anywhere. Was I losing my best friend, I could feel it.

They all went into conversion for a bit whilst I just hold Leena very quietly. Leena started talking to me about their night when out of nowhere Devon leans in and plants a long kiss on Nico's lips. My jaw falls open and Leena follows my eyes as I was staring at them. 

"What? Still shocked, to be fair I was shocked at first but I think their cu-

"You knew? What!" I raise my voice a bit making Nico and Devon breaking away, Nico was apart to say something when I get there first, "I'm really happy for you two but Nico thanks for telling everyone but me!"

Devon shifted and moved down to sit beside him, she looked back at him in shock and whispered to him obviously not low enough because I heard her, "Nico I thought you already told Sienna?"

"No, he didn't," I said more hurt and softer. I didn't mean to make it awkward, "So, are you two dating?" 

They look at each other and both blush, "Umm yeah, Sia sorry for not telling you first, you know I love you loads and wouldn't want to keep anything from you,"

Ah shit, ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck. A pool of guilt and betrayal fill me and my eyes widen realising I have no right to get mad at him, I did just suck off one of his guy best friends.

"I know, of course. I have no problem with you guys, just kinda a bad way to find out," I mutter and smile up at them.

Nico gives me a big smile and looked so happy. If she made him happy, then I am happy.

My smile fades quickly as the guilt of me keep Malfoy a secret from him TWICE fills me up.

I'm sorry Nico.

***

SOFT DRACO SOFT DRACO SOFT DRACO

I love writing so much now but I am literally in college to study my life dream :) vote, comment and share chicks <3

Who's your fav character so far?

discuss>>>>

love, Lilith 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 9K 55
Platinum Blonde hair, aristocratic features, cold hands gripping her thighs, sweet nothings, vulgar words and moonlit eyes showing how badly he would...
10.4K 262 44
17 year old Ember was enjoying a nice Saturday Evening in New York while watching Harry Potter. That night Ember decided to shift but when she woke...
11.7K 255 35
Y/n-your name H/l-your hair length: long, midden, short H/c-your hair colour E/c-your eye colour N/n-nickname (R)-requested ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
20.5K 778 14
(noun) a person who has broken the law, especially one who remains at large or is a fugitive. Miles Morales e!42 x female reader