Manan - Hold My Hand

By aanchal_89

Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few... More

"Introduction"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 14

9.8K 818 58
By aanchal_89

It was the day before the fashion show. Everything was done from the lights to the music, security, invitation. The dress rehearsal the day before went great. Manik looked more comfortable now but Nandini was worried he would freeze in front of the crowd.

She kept the thought aside and went on to check the dressing room and the backstage.

The interns gave her the report about the outfits and the timings of when who will arrive and she nodded.

"Everyone takes the rest of the day off. You guys did an amazing job till now but the main test will be tomorrow. So be ready. I will see you tomorrow early morning. Everyone be on time. Goodbye. ", Nandini addressed them and they nodded.

" Am I having the rest of the day off too?", Aditya asked her.

"Yes you too.", She replied smiling and he thanked her and went away.

Nandini drove her car to the nearby Cafe and ordered herself a coffee as she sat by the window.

She thanked them for the order before looking up.

"I just ordered a coffee.", She said.

"That man over there ordered the dessert for you. ", The waiter said and Nandini turned to find a young man looking at her.

From his looks, he looked to be a businessman with the nice suit he was wearing. She nodded at him and looked at the order.

"Can you order whatever he is having again and put the bill on me? Give him this note. Thanks.", Nandini said writing something on the tissue paper and smiling at the waiter.

The waiter goes back and Nandini continued having the coffee in peace.

Soon Navya joined her and gives her a hug surprising her.

"You scared me.", Nandini said to her.

"Who do you think would hug you other than me? ", Navya asked teasing her.

" After you cheated on me for Cabir. I have found someone for myself too. ", Nandini said in reply and she looked at her not believing her.

"As if you would give someone a chance.", Navya said and Nandini glared at her.

She eats the dessert.

" Did you order that for me?", Navya asked enjoying the cake.

"No, that gentleman sitting over there did.", Nandini replied looking outside the glass wall.

" Don't tell me you ordered back for him too. He looks familiar though.", Navya asked as she watched the waiter give him something and him looking at them.

"I didn't want him to get the wrong idea and it would be rude and a waste of food to return the order. ", Nandini replied and Navya rolled her eyes.

" You are hopeless. Anyway, let's go. We are going shopping and having fun today. I know tomorrow will be stressful for you. ", Navya said and Nandini nodded as she asked for the bill and settled it before getting up.

That man stopped her way and she looked at him.

"Hey", he said and she looked at him confused.

"Ishaan Singhania.", he said forwarding his hand and Nandini still looked at him and nodded.

He dropped his hand and showed the note she wrote for him.

"I got your note. Can I get your name?", Ishaan asked smiling at the note.

" Nandini Murthy. Now if you please. ", She asked him to leave her way.

" Nandini", he spelled out the name and smiled.

" Do you want to hang out sometime? I would like to get to know you more. ", He said and she looked at him.

" I don't think.. ", She was continuing but he stopped her in middle.

"Here's my card if you change your mind. I will be waiting.", He said and she took it from him and nodded.

He left the way and smiled waving at her and she nodded too and got out.

"What was that?", Navya asked with a teasing smile.

"Nothing.", Nandini replied not interested and got in the car.

"He was good-looking. No doubt.", Navya said her.

"I would have agreed with you if he didn't took interest in me.", Nandini said and Navya rolled her eyes.

" What does he do? ", Navya asked and Nandini gave his card to her.

"He looks like a big shot. He is the son of Ashok Singhania. They have a family business of construction. I heard his son was working abroad but looks like he's back. How do you don't know this? ", Navya asked her.

" You know I don't understand and have no interest in the business world. It bores me.", Nandini said and Navya nodded.

" You should think about giving him a chance. From what I have known and seen about him. He is a good person. ", Navya said her, and Nandini just nodded not to argue with her.

They drove to the shopping mall and bought some dresses and groceries and other small things.

They went to the game zone and played all the games having fun and winning prizes.

They came back home late and fell on the sofa putting the bags down.

"I am so tired.", Navya said lying down.

"But it was fun.", Nandini repeated and She nodded.

"Let's sleep together like old times.", Navya asked and Nandini nodded.

"Okay great. I will get changed and see you in your room.", Navya said and Nandini nodded going inside the room to get changed too.

They got under the blanket and watched the ceiling.

"You remember our hostel rooms. It was so small and the bed was so hard. We used to lay down and just talk for hours.", Navya recalled and Nandini nodded.

" I miss those days. We were so carefree and had so much fun.", Nandini said smiling.

"I miss us. We were joined to hips then but now.", Navya said sad and Nandini smiled and looked at her.

" Now we are joined with ropes. We are far but we are still together.", Nandini said making her smile and hug her.

" Do you still get nightmares?", Navya asked her concerned.

"Sometimes but it's not that bad now.", Nandini replied assuring her.

" You never told me the complete truth behind it.", Navya said her and Nandini smiled.

" It didn't matter then but I can tell you if you want to know.", Nandini said and Navya nodded in no smiling at the trust she has in her.

"Did you talk with your father?", Nandini asked her and Navya nodded in no.

" He doesn't want to talk to me but every month he deposits money in my account. It's his way of telling me that he still thinks about me.", Navya told her and Nandini smiled sadly for her.

" Your dad will understand someday. Does he still hate me?", She asked hesitating and Navya nodded.

" He still thinks you influenced my decision for hotel management and made me rebel against him.", Navya said laughing a little and Nandini joined her.

"Only if he knew the truth.", Nandini muttered and Navya slapped her arms offended.

"You were like a saint. You needed to be influenced. I did you a favor.", Navya said and Nandini smiled.

" Thank you Ms. Navya without you I would have been lost in this cruel world.", Nandini said dramatically and they laughed out loud.

They talked about old memories and spent the rest of the night.

There was a rush in the morning as Nandini ran here and there for her things.

"I knew it was a bad idea to stay up late at night a day before the event.", Nandini said as she struggled to put on her shoes.

" Here have your coffee. I will get you breakfast.", Navya said giving her a cup.

" I don't have time for it. I am already late. I will have something in the office.", Nandini said as she collected her bags and files.

" I know you won't get the time. I am putting fruits in your bag. Have it on the way.", Navya said and Nandini nodded.

" Bye Bye. Thanks.", Nandini said hugging her and getting out taking her car keys.

She reached the office and it was a rush around.

"Soniya is looking for you.", Someone yelled out for her and she nodded.

"Hey, you are late. You missed the meeting. ", She heard someone say and frowned.

" Sorry. ", She yelled back as she fast-walked to her office.

"Send Aditya to me. If you see him.", She said an intern and he nodded to her.

"Where were you?", Aditya asked walking to her seeing her enter.

"Sorry, I overslept.", she apologized and Aditya gave her the updates and brief on whatever she missed.

"We will be going to the location. So pack up your things and see that nothing is left behind. ", Aditya told her and she nodded to him.

"Soniya was looking for you.", He said walking out.

"I am dead.", Nandini said as she walked to Soniya's cabin.

"You are late. Out of all day, you got the day the most important to be late.", Soniya scolded her as soon as she saw Nandini.

" Sorry but Aditya briefed me and I am on sync. Everything is ready. We can go to the location. There's nothing to worry. ", Nandini assured her and Soniya nodded.

"Before we go fix yourself.", Soniya instructed and Nandini nodded getting out.

Aditya drove for her as she did light makeup and fixed her hair.

The outfits were coming in the van with the interns.

Reaching the location they saw how good the security check-in place and the parking and valet were and nodded before getting in.

The sound team got earpieces for them and they got started with checking everything and making sure everything is in place.

Nandini cross-checked the stage and sitting area and how people will be sitting before checking out the dining area. She cross-checked with the caterers and bar.

She went backstage and saw every outfit on place with the division for the makeup and hair area.

"When will everyone be reaching here?", She asked Aditya.

"They will be here soon.", Aditya said and she nodded.

"We need to have one more final rehearsal. So everyone be focused. ", She said them.

Aditya informed her the models are here and she nodded.

"Okay we have 3 hours before guests start coming and the events start.", Nandini said to them and they nodded.

Nandini gave them the outfits they will be wearing and asked them to get changed. They started the makeup and hair of the model as Nandini checked on everything.

Nandini tied up her hair in a bun as she started helping them with the outfits.

"Okay, we will do this with music and lights and everything as the final show. Everyone make sure there's no mistake. Aditya take place of Mr. Malhotra for a while. ", Nandini asked him and he nodded.

They did a walk and Nandini watched the lights and music and frowned not liking it.

She talked with the guy handling the lights on her earpiece and they started again.

"It's better now. Everyone get your outfit and makeup and hair ready. I don't want anyone left. ", Nandini instructed and they nodded sitting waiting for their turn.

Nandini met up with Soniya talking about the speech.

"You ready with your speech.", Soniya asked her.

"Yeah, I am. Just a bit nervous about how it's going to be. It has never been on this much large scale. ", Nandini said and she smiled and patted her shoulders.

" You have done an amazing job. You will be fine.", Soniya said and she nodded.

"Go and get ready too. Everyone's eyes will be on you today. You are the star.", Soniya said and Nandini gave her a light smile.

She excused herself and looked around cross-checking everything and came to the dressing room.

She gave everyone coffee from the waiter and checked on them.

"Aditya come with me.", She asked and he excused himself and walked to her.

She took out an outfit kept at a side and forwarded it to him.

He raised his eyes in surprise.

"I got it made for you.", She said and he smiled taking it from her.

"Really? Thanks a lot.", he said and hugged her.

She smiled patting his head.

" I can't give you a raise for all the help and things you make easy for me. You have to settle with it.", She said and he laughed.

" It's better. ", He said and looked at the outfit.

" I will put it on. ", Aditya said going inside the changing room.

Nandini looked at the time and put her dress on too. The guests will be coming any moment now and the event will start soon.

She had picked a black formal dress. It was a deep v neck with a skirt reaching her mid-thighs. She paired it with 4-inch heels and looked at herself.

She walked out and got her makeup and hair done.

Her hair was straight with a split in the middle.

She did natural makeup and kept it light just putting on a dark lipstick.

"Don't you look too hot to handle.", Aditya commented as he watched her staring at herself.

She smiled before turning to him.

"If the assistant looks this good then the designer had to make an extra effort. ", Nandini teased him and he smiled.

"Most of the guests are here. Everything is going well. The media is outside taking pictures of them and having small talk. The response looks good. Everyone seemed excited. Manik will be arriving now. We will have Soniya's speech and then Manik will be here to get ready. You will have your speech explaining your inspiration.", Aditya gave her a brief.

She thanked him and checked with the stylist and models and everyone was done the last three were getting ready.

"I need to go out. Double-check everything and make sure everything is perfect. I will be back soon. ", Nandini told them and they nodded.

" Nandini aren't you wearing earrings? ", Aditya asked and she mentally slapped her forehead.

" I forgot. Thanks. You go first. I will join you.", Nandini told him and he nodded.

She put on some gold loop and took a necklace putting it on her open neck.

She smiled before taking out the necklace he gave and put it on too.

She double-checked herself once before walking out.

She saw guests around and greeted them and thanked them as she made her way.

"Oh look. Nandini is here.",Aditya said glancing in her way.

Soniya turns along with Manik and Sara to look at her.

She was talking with some guests pushing her hair behind before excusing herself and walking to them.

She gave a smile to them.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra.", She said giving him a teasing smile as she watched him staring at her surprised.

"Hello Ms. Murthy.", Manik said with a smirk.

Others share a look.

" I will leave you with Nandini. I need to attend some other guests and get started with the event.", Soniya said and Manik turns to her and nodded.

" I will contact you later.", Manik said her and she turned to Nandini.

"You look sexy now people's eyes will be for sure on you.", Soniya whispered and Nandini blushed.

"I will take you to your seats.", Nandini said to him and he nodded.

"I was right.", Manik said as they walked and she looked at him surprised.

"About what?", she asked and he smiled.

"You were just being dramatic that day.", He said and it took her a second to recall what he was talking about and she looks down at her outfit.

"I lost the extra slice of pizza fat walking around working. ", Nandini told him smirking and he smiled.

" When are Mukti, Cabir and Navya coming?",Nandini asked him.

"They will be here before it starts. ", Manik told her and she nodded showing him the seats at the front to him.

"Thanks. ", He said and she nodded.

"I will see you soon. I need to check other guests. ", Nandini said and Manik looked at her and nodded.

"I have got our friend's seats beside yours so you don't get bored.", Nandini said and he smiled at her.

She went rounds and talked with other guests asking the waiter to attend them.

Aditya came and informed her about them starting the event and she nodded and went backstage.

She checked with everyone and nodded at Soniya.

The host started and welcomed Soniya on the stage.

She came and gave a speech about the company thanking everyone and telling them about how they managed everything.

Soniya ended her speech after a while and called Nandini on the stage introducing her to everyone and passing the mike to her.

She talked about her inspiration behind this collection and talked more about what she wanted to achieve from this.

She nodded at everyone and exited the stage.

She met Manik backstage and smiled at him.

"We don't have time. Get changed.", Nandini said him and he nodded.

She took him to his room where his hair and makeup stylist were present.

She gave him the outfit.

"I will be out there. Get ready and see me soon. ", She asked and he nodded.

The show was about to start. She checked every model who was going before Manik as they stood in a queue.

The makeup artist was doing a touch-up on their faces as Nandini checked them to perfection.

Nandini watched as Manik came and did a look over.

He raised his eyebrow and she smiled and nodded.

The music started and they started walking.

Manik stood in his position.

The models started changing their outfits for the second walk.

"Good luck. You will be fine. Just think of it as rehearsal and if it still worries you. You can watch our friends at the front.", Nandini told him and he looked at her and nodded.

He started walking and Nandini watched as he hesitated at the start but calms down later and finished his walk.

When he came back she gave him a big smile and he smiled back.

She asked him to change to the second outfit as she watched others.

She stood there watching everyone's reaction backstage and worried if they are liking it or not.

Manik patted her shoulders after getting changed and she jumped surprised.

"Ohh Hey.", She said calming herself down and looked at him.

"You are ready. Nice.", She said to herself before looking out again.

"They are liking it. Stop stressing.", He asked her and she nodded.

She moved apart and looked at him and nodded in appreciation.

They got in position as all the models stood in the queue on both sides and the host announced her name.

She looked at Manik and smiled as they walked from opposite ends.

She held on to his arm as they walked together to the end.

Everyone clapped and the rest of the model walked back.

They posed for a picture before she was handed a mike.

She thanked everyone before giving the mike to Manik who spoke thanking and praising them as they got back.

Soniya was present to welcome them and takes Nandini in a hug.

"It was amazing. Everyone loved it. They enjoyed it.", She said and Nandini was excited hearing her hugging her back.

Nandini went on to thank everyone for their efforts as she hi-fived and hugged people congratulating them.

Soniya thanked Manik and forwarded her hands for a handshake.

Manik looked at her hands and hesitated a little before putting on a smile and shakes her hands expecting it to be okay.

He started feeling the familiar discomfort after a while he feels whenever he shakes hands and frowned before dropping his hands and gave an awkward smile to her before getting away.

He stood leaning on the wall watching everyone congratulating each other and hugging and felt a little envious and pity for himself.

He had thought maybe he was healing but today he realized he was wrong and wondered why he wasn't affected with Nandini.

He watched her talk with Soniya and saw her face fell a little from the excitement earlier and narrowed his eyes confused.

She instructed everyone to get changed and enjoy the event and came across Manik.

"Get changed. Others are waiting to meet you.", She said as they walked to his vanity room.

He went inside to change and she waited not wanting to leave.

"You can leave you to know.", He said from inside.

"I don't want to.", She whispered and he smirked.

"I am getting a lot of ideas in my mind.", He said and she rolled her eyes chuckling.

"I am not interested. I just don't want to meet Paul.", She said and he gets confused.

"Who is Paul? Ex-boyfriend?", he asked and she laughed a little.

" Why would I invite my ex-boyfriend to my event. He is Soniya's boyfriend. She wants me to meet him.", Nandini said and he nodded.

He came out after a while dressed in his suit he came wearing to the event and looked at her.

"You want another hug?", he teased leaning on the wall and she glared at him nodding in no before coming closer.

He looked at her surprised as she wrapped her hands around him.

He smiled at her lie and patted her head a little.

"Are you going to cry too? It's an expensive suit.", he said and she slapped his chest pushing apart.

" This was for you.", She said annoyed and he looked at her surprised.

"You did a good job today. Congratulations.", She said smiling and he stared at her.

"What? Stop looking at me like that. You have scared everyone around so they didn't greet you. But I am not scared of you. ", She said and he smiled at her efforts and how she notices everything.

" Come now. Let's go. ", She said to him but he stopped holding her sleeve and she looked back at him.

"Thank you.", he said smiling and she smiled back genuinely.

"And it looks beautiful.", he said leaning down to her ears and she turned to him confused and saw him glancing at her neck once before looking back at her and standing straight.

She lifted her hand to her neck where the necklace was there and smiled before they walked out.

Nandini thanked everyone on their way as they congratulated her and found their friends.

Navya takes her in a hug and Nandini hugged her back smiling.

"It was amazing and you looked so sexy up on the stage.", Navya said to her, and Nandini smiled and thanked her.

"Thanks for coming.", She said as she turned to Cabir and Mukti.

"Well, we had to come. Our boy here was walking the ramp. How could we miss it.", Mukti said as she side hugged Manik and he smiled at her assuring her.

" Goofy did you enjoy it?", Nandini asked him smiling at him and he nods giving her a small smile.

She nodded a little surprised he didn't say much.

Manik looked at Cabir and shook his head.

Soniya came near them and Navya greeted her with a hug.

"Can I excuse Nandini for a while?", Soniya said and they nodded.

Nandini gave them a smile before walking with her.

"I didn't know you knew Manik outside the office.", Soniya asked her.

" He is Cabir's friend. I didn't know it when we started working too.", Nandini told her and she nodded.

" Now I know why you seemed more comfortable these days around him.", Soniya said and she nodded.

" Nandini I know you are upset and you don't want to see paul but I will be happy if you guys know each other and you approve of him too. You are a big part of my life and I want you to be okay with him.", Soniya said and Nandini looked at her and nodded.

She kept aside her sadness and smiled genuinely happy for Soniya.

She met Paul and was impressed with him and gave a thumb up to Soniya making her smile.

She spent the rest of the night talking with people giving interviews to others.

She came back to her friends and saw them having a great time.

"Soniya said she will handle the rest. So I am free to go home or stay with you guys. ", Nandini told Navya and she smiled.

" Great. ", She said happy and Mukti nodded.

" We should go out somewhere and have our kind of fun. ", Mukti said and looked at everyone.

They nodded.

" Can we go out for dinner first? I am hungry.", Nandini said as they were walking out.

"You didn't eat the fruits I kept. Did you?", Navya asked slapping her arms.

" Sorry. I was busy running around. ", Nandini said giving her a pout rubbing her arms.

" Let's go to one of my hotel restaurants.", Cabir said and Nandini gave him a big smile thanking him.

They looked at the three cars and wondered how to travel.

"I can ask Aditya to drive my car home. He came with me.", Nandini said and they nodded.

" Okay then we girls will come in one and you come with Manik.", Mukti said and they nodded.

Nandini gave her car to Aditya asking him to enjoy and take care of her car as she sat on the back as Mukti drove the car.

"What's on your mind?", Nandini asked Mukti.

"Why do you think I have something in my mind?", Mukti asked her.

" You made us girls sit in one car.", Navya answered and Mukti smirked.

" I was planning something. How about we go to the beach after dinner?", She asked and they agreed immediately.

" Why would they deny it?", Navya asked her.

" You haven't seen how this two are. If you girls are on my side. They are a little tolerable or they would be so protective about everything. So I want you to side with me and help me to make them agree.", Mukti said and the girls nodded.

They reached the restaurant and found the boys waiting outside for them.

They all got inside and the manager came by their side guiding them to the table as the waiters stood around.

"I am seeing Cabir serious for the first time.", Nandini whispered for Navya and Mukti as she watched Cabir talk with the manager.

" He looks hot. Don't you think?", Navya asked and Nandini and Mukti shake their head and laugh.

Manik looks at them curiously.

The waiter gave them the menu and they all checked it out.

They all gave their order and sat by talking about random things.

"I need to use the washroom.", Nandini excused herself and stood up.

"I will come with you.", Navya said and she nodded and they went to the washroom.

Mukti and Cabir looked at Manik and he looked back at them.

"What?", He asked confused.

"You walked on the ramp.", Mukti said the obvious, and Cabir nodded.

" And you looked confident and okay but are you really okay ? ", Cabir asked and Manik nodded.

" I am fine. Look at me. Now, will you both stop worrying so much about me. I feel like I am burdening you. ", Manik said and they glared at him.

Navya came back and they gave a smile to her.

"Where is Nandini?",Mukti asked her.

Navya gave a mischief smile and sat down.

"She is trying to figure out how to get away from a conversation.", Navya said chuckling and they looked confused before glancing out to look.

" Isn't that Ishaan Singhania?", Cabir asked looking at Manik.

"Yeah he is.", Manik said and Mukti turned to Navya.

"He is hot. Why is she trying to get away?", Mukti asked her.

" Ask her. She is coming. ", Navya said as Nandini walked in and sat down with a frown.

"Why would you do such a thing?", Nandini asked glaring at Navya.

"It was so awkward. I was worried how I would have reacted if he asked me any questions.", Nandini said running her hands in her hair.

" Cutie, how do you know Ishaan Singhania?", Cabir asked her.

" Ohh it was Ishaan Singhania. I was trying to recall his name. I remembered Singhania but I didn't remember the first name.", Nandini said and others were surprised as Manik smiled rolling his eyes.

"You forgot his name.", Mukti asked surprised.

"I met him yesterday and he just said his name so I forgot. I had a lot of things in mind.", Nandini said calmly.

" But still, how don't you know him? He is the heir of Singhania groups. They are the leading businessman in the industry today. Almost every business magazine has an article on them.", Cabir said and she looked at him surprised.

"Wow!! Really. Great. ", She said and it was their turn to be surprised.

"Don't be so surprised. It's kind of expected. She didn't know who I was when we first met. ", Manik said staring at her and she gave him a cheeky smile.

" Coming to think of it. You didn't know who I was too.", Cabir said thinking about it.

She looked away closing her eyes and biting her tongue embarrassed a little.

"I am sorry, I just find business quite boring and everything related to it. So I keep myself out of it.", She said and they narrowed their eyes a little offended.

"What was he saying today?", Navya asked her.

" Nothing. Just asking if I made up my mind yet to hang out sometime. ", Nandini said taking a bite of her food.

"He is a nice person if you are wondering. I know him professionally.", Manik said with a smirk and she narrowed her eyes at him.

" And good looking too.", Mukti added dreamingly and the boys rolled their eyes.

" I am not interested in a relationship. Can we eat now in peace?", Nandini said taking a breath.

They nodded letting it go and continued eating.

Manik finds Cabir still staring and taps his hand and gestured to eat.

Mukti looks at Navya and Nandini gesturing towards the boys.

Navya nodded and sat straight and cleared her throat to get their attention.

"Do you want water?", Cabir asked picking the glass to fill.

Mukti slapped her forehead at how whipped her friend is.

"No I was thinking why don't we stop by somewhere.", Navya said and Cabir looked at her.

" Where?", he asked her.

"Beach.", She said and Cabir thought about it.

"It's quite late. Why do you want to go to the beach? It's windy and dark. We will go tomorrow.", Cabir said to her and went back to eating.

"Cabir it will be fun. Beaches look lovely at night.", Mukti said in support of Navya.

Manik smirks and looks at her.

" Why do I feel like it's your idea?", Manik said and she looked at him wide-eyed.

" Why? Why do you think so? I think it will be great to walk on the beach at night. It will be peaceful now. Let's go.", Mukti said and he thought about it.

Mukti nudged Nandini's arm and she looked at the boys.

"What's the problem with going to the beach now?", Nandini asked them.

"It's not safe.", Cabir said the obvious.

"I and Navya had visited the beach at night many times. It's fine. There are small food stalls and some people around too. It's okay to go.", Nandini said them.

" Well if all three of you want to go then I don't have an issue.", Cabir said them, and all of them turned to Manik.

" Why do they always put me in such a spot? ", He murmured to himself as he looked at everyone's hopeful eyes.

"Fine we can go.", Manik said and Mukti gave him a big smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
545K 44.4K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...
108K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
657K 30.2K 69
MANAN LOVE IN FASHION HOUSE - totally different concept with a MaNan feel in it... Hope you will like it...Please do share your comments will lov...