𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒉é𝒓𝒊 || JJK (Edi...

Door AloisiaWiesze

"They say the most beautiful smile hides the darkest secrets." he says ruefully. Looking at her now, knowing... Meer

Monchéri
1: Great Expectations?
2: Solitude or Loneliness
3: Not your type.
4:A Dark Horse.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12: Choice, beyond amazing..
13:Forever , 'us'
14: Too young to be a grandmother.
15: Wrethmiers
16: Who cares about Prohibition?
17: Dooming Reality
18: I'm scared.
19 : Family .
20: Men's talk.
21: How good it feels.
22: A Month. And I've complete excess to you.
23:I Win Every Single Game.
24: The Šarms.
25: Unknown
26: The Night Is Still Young.
28. Metanoia
29: Serendipity
30: The Prom
friends are a blessing
31: Never Not
32: A formality
35: Pick Your Poison
36: infamous affairs
sea and snow
37: Expectations
38: Grateful
39: Stay
40: Accident?
41: Prosecution
42:
43: face off
44: eleven years ago
45: spin off
46: turn off
47: Set Off
48: Rip Off
49: Execution
50: Shades of Freedom
51: House of cards?
Epilogue

27: Messed up Morning

207 63 12
Door AloisiaWiesze

We all feel tired . As heck . Whenever we sacrifice our precious sleep. No matter what the cause is , be it some function, a concert or the most dreadful, exam preparation.
But that was not the case with Jeongguk. He felt ecstatic, zealous and like a crackhead.
He knew , it was way too cliche but could not help it at all.
A becoming chuckle left his throat as the recent memories flashed by .His face time with the sleepy head had come to an end sadly. Her cell phone had switched off , it surely did , she never charges it enough just like she never charges him enough. But looking at her for three hours continuously , some how charged his heart for the day.
Four in the morning , Jk . Not so late to sleep when you had some productive and beautiful work done.
Let's just hope the dreams do not haunt.
With that the boy went to sleep , finally, with a delight.
He pulled the quilt over his head and kicked his legs in the air . Way too excited.
( Just like ARMYs before the comeback. )

"Jeon Jeongguk , if you are not opening this damn door within next ten seconds , I swear you will never see the sun rise again!!!! " Mrs . Jeon shouted from the other side of the door , oblivious of the fact that her voice was nowhere near the ends of being heard by her son. She was so furious , that her chest was heaving quite rapidly , the strict Asian mom coming to the surface , when she finally told her husband to open the damn door by any means.

"You don't want me to break it , do you?" Said Mr Jeon , from the bottom step , his phone near his ear , where he could only listen the woman speaking " the number you've dialed is not answering the call , please try again later."

"Jeongguk!!!" she shouted again and this time the boy finally jolted awake panting heavily. He was sweating , and now shocked. " It was a dream ,just a dream" he said to himself. Sitting up in the bed he massaged his head , sleep deprivation surely is going to get him into a bad day. And today, he had a lot to do. But a sinister smile spread across his face as he thought about the dream. It was a dream and yet it felt so real. It was really something that would never happen for sure , but a sick part of him fancied the idea of being caught by his mother when he is taking Janice right there in his......

"Jeon Jeongguk !!!!! " If the thought of having Janice under him failed to give him a heart attack , having heard his mother screaming from the other side of the door, the same way she did in his dream , surely gave him one. He looked around him confirming that he had seen a dream indeed and Janice wasn't there in his bed for real , before running towards the door and opening it in a swift motion . Oxygen left his lungs at the sight of his worried parents. He looked like a stuck dear in the headlights of an approaching vehicle.

"Wha..what happened mo.." before he could even find the voice to speak without stuttering a stinging impact met his cheek. The boy stood puzzled , a hand resting on his cheek trying to sooth the impact of the slap. He surely is going to have a heart attack now.
"You weren't responding at all, that got her paranoid." His father seethed out in anger from the bottom stair. He hadn't expected his son to be so careless?

"I ...I slept late and... and had a dream..?" He wasn't sure anymore what was happening around him.
"This better be the last time we face this. Am I clear?" Mr Jeon said in a low voice but Jeongguk could hear it even if he were on Neptune .

"Yeah" he said nodding his head running a hand through his tousled hair.
He heaved a big sigh scratching the back of his neck which made Mrs Jeon to scrunch her nose .

"You know what , first brush and take shower and be in the dining room in twenty . That's all you have . Palli"

The boy flashed a cute smile that melted his mother's heart right away. But it soon disappeared at the sight of his father's retreating figure. He surely had worried them for nothing to begin with . But they were worried and maybe disappointed, for he never slept that way. Had he been awake and not dreaming , this wouldn't have happened.

Hell , no doubt the dream felt so real because his mum was shouting for Pete's sake.

Mrs. Jeon approached her husband timidly , she could sense the worry radiating through her husband clearly.
"I thought he somehow found out" He said slowly , shoulders slumped , something very unlike of him , who always stayed like an Army General.

"It's clear now , he didn't. He just overslept real bad." Mrs Jeon said , soothing her hand on the back of his shoulders.
He exhaled a deep sigh , " We need to talk him soon , but I don't want to worry him now too. It's a big day for 'em tomorrow , and.."
"And ?" Mrs Jeon asked timidly .

"He loves her. " he paused a little before speaking softly again.
"He might not feel it so clear , but I know , deep down he does.
He looks at her the same way I look at you. Looked at you , when we were around that age."

"But my parents didn't had my mum captive Jeon , and neither did they ever forbid us."

"And that's what makes it harder for him , for them to let each other go .It's hard to understand but I know what goes through his mind when he stares at her while she cooks with you or anything. It's not some adoration , it's something he wants to give her. A homey comfort. I don't know about the girl but I think our boy is whipped."

"But they are so young." Mr Jeon chuckled hearing those words . "It sure does sound so weird coming from you." The said woman just rolled her eyes getting back to grab her husband's coat , who was more than ready to leave for work having said that.

"Talk to him over the dinner. Have some DadSon time."

~*~

The sunrays peered into room , sweeping away the darkness with it's warmth. The shadow of the leaves drew a beautiful pattern on the large dusty window. Having the library in the west wing of the mansion had the noon hour sunshine fall into the large room aggressively.
The library seemed to be the most comforting part of the said mansion as outside it was a little havoc.
An expectedly - unexpected guest sat there in the patio waiting to see the person she promised to meet that day , but the said person was nowhere to be found.

"I'm sure she might have gone out for jogging , you could tell me , I'll give her the message when she returns." Tzuyu said with sweetness dripping her voice , that seemed faker than the lashes extensions she had put on . The said guest smiled her genuine smile and told the latter that it was okay with her to wait.
Mean while the maids frantically looked around the house to get a glimpse of their youngest Madame , who has not been spotted to leave the front doors since she last entered in.

The door to the library opened hastily as a jaunty boy made it inside. The moment he spotted the sleeping figure on the sofa , he let out a sharp whistle , clapping his hands loudly.
"There you are!"

Janice scrunched up her face at the unfamiliar sound . She had a hard time opening her tired eyes but when she took in the sight of the said boy she brought the quilt close to herself
"What are you doin...."

"Well well there lady , don't jump into conclusions. You have a guest who claims that you had promised to see her , so there she is in the patio. I was just searching like all the others ." The boy said raising both his arms up in defense as he retreated back to the door.
Tzuyu made her appearance round the corner of the hallway and could see her boyfriend coming out of the library with a sleepy , groggy Janice following.

" What the hell are you doing there? " The tall girl questioned.

" I slept there." Janice said scrubbing her eye mercilessly.
"We gave her a hard night Ba..."
"Shut up Eric. And you , there is some Roassaine ,waiting for you , I'm sure you hav....."

"Thanks for telling Tzuyu." Cutting off her sister in mid Janice rushed to her room and quickly brushed her teeth not before plugging her cell phone to the charger. Damn Jeon , damn Tzuyu and her trashy boyfriend and damn this entire world to have her sleep the entire morning. It was quarter past noon and she felt terribly sorry for making Rose wait so long. They planned to see the fitting done by noon and here she was.

Having satisfied with the way she looked after roughly brushing her hair , she rushed down to the patio.

"I'm so terribly sorry for waiting you so long . My sincere apolo....."
"Oh cut that crap Jan, it's fine . I just got here plus the place is beautiful."
"You sure did " the younger said returning the hug the blonde had offered.
"Shall we go upstairs in my room?"
"Definitely , though the house is big , we still can't have you change here !" Said the blonde winking her eye.
"Ha ha ha ha . My tummy hurts from that epic laughter." Janice quipped making a bored face that had the older girl laughing loud.
As they made it up in her room , Rose instantly dived into pulling the dress out of the package and goofing about it. She had some final touch ups undone which she could do with Janice's choice so in the meanwhile the younger girl decided to take a quick shower and by the time she was finally done , Rose had displayed her masterpiece with full pride at the portable mennequin she had brought. The red fabric was so different from the last time she had seen it.
The simplicity was still there but with adequate glamourous touch to it , making it almost sensually innocent. And when she slipped into the dress, she felt exposed , in a good way. The dress hugged her body at the right places and fell free down the knees. If there were any lacking in the dress back then , which she had failed to figure ever so, now there could possibly be none.

The black SUV halted smoothly in the drive of the Park Mansion. Victor had flashed a knowing smile to the guy in the driving seat which earned a chuckle from the latter followed by a deep sigh. As the said guy got down , ready to head inside past those doors he shook hands with Victor as if sealing an unsaid deal.
"You're gonna do fine." Victor encouraged the guy.
"I don't care even if I mess up." Quipped the guy with a wink . His confident smirk made Victor shake his head as he led the said guy inside the mansion.
They made it right the corner and knocked a specific door , receiving a grumpy "In" as response.
The moment Mr Park met the boy's eyes he couldn't help but flash a knowing smile, neither sublime nor that of iniquity. He just smiled, at the vague similarities of his past self and the boy in front of him. He leaned back in his chair , grazing the subtle on his chin with two of his fingers.

" Have been waiting since the morning." he said in his tired voice.

"Shouldn't have , since you decided to meet in the late noon. " The boy retorted.

"Clever . I like it.
Have a seat Jeongguk."

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
25.7K 1K 44
"Fottuta testa di cazzo." "What did she said?" "She called you fucking asshole." highest ranking; #16 - fanfictionfiction #1 - hikari #11 - jjkff #2...
559K 24.1K 34
Darkness and the light DO NOT mix. But what if they did? What kind of precipitate would result from such a union? "He and I, are polar opposites. I a...
63.5K 2.4K 28
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...