Saints of Los Angeles (A Mötl...

By AeroLover21

Motley crue are going to rehab. In June of 1988 things are changing but are they for the worse or better? Af... More

Cast as of 1988
Mötley Crüe are going to rehab
one month later
Loud, Rude & aggressive
Stormy Joy Rose?
Sweet child of ours
Time skip with Drama.
Heaven & Hell
The phone call
You want what? - Doc
It's A Boy
Primal Scream/ 1991
The Flower
What could have been
1992
Don't give up!
Don't give up part 2
Vince Neil (A Month Later)
Making Up/The Mötley Interview
Two Tours & A Surprise
1992-1994
1994/ Happy Birthday.
Rodney & Lisa
Terms,Conditions & Family secrets
The Interview, The Appointment & The Discovery
Athena Leah Bass
Bass
One Month Later
Trouble at the studio
Just Another Pyscho
Changes
Löve Hürts
Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World
1997
Home Sweet Home???
1998-1999
SÖULMATES???
Pray for me (2000)

1995/ Poison

85 5 9
By AeroLover21

Starting now the story hits 1995!

Nikki and Brandi.

Joanna is now 9
Gunner is now 4
In 1994 they had a daughter and they named her Stormer Anna Sixx.
Stormer is now 1

Vince and Beth.

Are still going strong.
Neil is 16
Elle is 11
Skylar is 4
Vince misses his daughter Stephanie every day.

Mick.

Mick is getting worse. His spin his starting to fuse and his right hip is giving him trouble. He's never been able to recover after he was hurt on stage. He seems to always be in a mood because of the incredible pain he feels.

Rebel.

Rebel is trying. She stays bussy thanks to Raya. The little girl is three and a hands full.

Neil and Frankie are dating!

Frankie is 14
Erik is 10
Raya is 3

Axl and Storm.

The pare are having troubles, Axl is always angry and she can't seem to ever do or say the right thing. The reason the singer is in a mood is because Izzy left Guns N Roses.

Bruce-7
Izzy-3
Avra -1

Guns n Roses is working on another album. Use your illusion II. But its having issues thanks to having to find a replacment for Izzy. The new guys just isn't working out. Steven isn't happy being away from his daughter.

Steven and Duff.

They are doing great. Stevie Adrena McAdler is a dream come true for Steven. He loves his little girl. He feels like he's missing way too much of her life.

Stevie is 9 months!

Izzy and Michelle.

As soon as Stevie was born Izzy and Michelle got right to having sex....
And two months later Michelle found out she was pregnant again. But this baby would be hers.

She told Izzy and the man was over the moon. They got married and moved into a nice new home. Izzy left the band when Michelle was five months along (June) saying he needed to be there for his wife and baby. Grace is do in October of 1995.

Slash got himself a new girlfriend. She was a little younger than him but they didn't care. She was a natural with Paris and this girlfriend the guys all actually liked. She is an actress and wants to be a singer. Her name is China Mary Anne. After a few months of dating China found out she was pregnant.

Paris Ola Hudson is 3
Jimi Anthony Hudson is 5 months old. (August 1995)

John.

The guitarist left Motley saying he just wasn't feeling it anymore but truthfully the man just didn't feel like he belonged anymore. Not after Vince was back.

Lonny wont stop bugging Rebel. He wants to make another album but Rebel says no- She needs to focus on her family first.

Oh yea and Tommy Lee is a father and a husband again!

Tommy met Pamela Anderson on New Years Eve. They only dated for four weeks A month) and then they got married! Febuary 1st 1995. Now the actress is seven months along with Tommy's son.

Tommy now has.........
Harley Rebel Lee & Ashley Athena Lee both 13.
He gets weekends with Ava amd Colson.
Ava is now 8
Kells is now 5
Jenny is now 6
Tommy still can't see his daughter with Bobbie.

He had 7 children now...

Anyway heres the next chapter. Sorry its been awhile. Enjoy.

(Aug, 1995)

Rebel sighed looking out the window as she did the dishes.

"Mommy?" Three year old Raya called walking into the kitchen. Rebel smiled down at her daughter. "Yea baby?" She asked lifting the girl. "Frankie won't read to me. Will you?" Rebel sighed looking back at the sink. "I- What about Daddy or Erik?"

"Dad said no. He's hurtting." Rebel frowned. "Okay, why don't you go pick a book out and ask your brother. Of he says no then I will okay?" She asked putting her daughter down. The girl smiled and walked off to find Erik.

"Hey you okay?" Rebel asked sneeking into the den. Mick was sitting in the large recliner with the TV on. "Mick?" She asked walking farther into the dark room.

"Hello?" She asked stepping in front of the TV. "Huh?" He asked softly. "I asked if you were alright." Rebel said looking him over. He was so skinny and pail, he was the smalliest she had ever seen him actually.

"Mickey!" She snapped when his eyes left her again. "I- What do you want me to say?" He asked in a tone.

"If your okay or not!" She said stepping closer. "I've never been okay." He muttered. Rebel sighed looking her husband over.

"Stop- Look we have this dance a lot Mick." She said crossing her arms. The guitarist huffed.

"What dance?" He asked adjusting himself in his chair. "The you won't do what the doctors say dance- I have to nag you until you do it and then you say- Wow I should have done this years ago!" Rebel said with a look.

Mick scoffed. "I'm not doing this- I am too damn young to be getting another hip replacement!" He snapped. After his injury on stage he had to have a few sergurys- He had no say in. Mick had his right hip replaced amd now the doctors are saying he needs his left on as well. "But Mick-." Rebel started. He groandd. "I already feel like an old man- I won't be getting worked on like one!" He snapped. "I'm fouty-Five! Not eighty-Five!" He snapped.

"Mick, it doesn't matter what age you are! If you want to feel better amd make it to eighty- Then you'll just do it and get it over with ready! You know how much better your right one feels- So just stop being a stubbern man and do it!" Rebel snapped.

"No." Mick said closing his eyes. "Mick I swear-." She started stomping over to her husband. She leaned down as close to him as I could.

"All you ever do is complain and act hard headed! You never do anything with me or your kids-." Mick grabbed her wrists and stood.

"I never do anything because I can't fucking move! I can hardly do anything anymore! This last tour about killed me- But did the guys care? NO- Do you care- NO!" He screamed in her face.

"Hold on a second Robert Allen Deal, you know I care about you- I love you. You have no idea what I felt when you were getting worked on. They said you might not walk again!" She snapped about to cry. " I nag you because I want you to get help! I'm so proud of you for going to rehab with the guys, you made an increadible album together - You. I love you more than anything- So don't you dare stand there and tell me that I don't care about you!" She screamed.

Erik said sitting in Raya's room. "Why are Mommy and Daddy fighting big brother?" The boy frowned. "They keep doing that. It seems like it's over but then they always start back." He muttered. The first two years of Raya's life was picture perfect and then Rebel and Mick started fighting again. Frankie rolled her eyes. She was laying in bed on the phone when her parents started screaming down stairs. "Oh yea Neil, again." She answered her boyfriend.

"Is it about us?" Neil asked sitting in his fatgers kitchen. Vince frowned hearing his son sound so low.

"No. About Dad not wanting help-Again." Frankie muttered. When Frankie and Neil first got together- Let's just say Mick wasn't happy.

Frankie celabrated her fourteeth birthday by telling Neil how she felt.

When her mother asked her if she wanted a birthday party Frankie said no. She just wanted to to spend time with her friends, Neil included.

Frankie and Neil were close growing up, then Neil was gone because his mother wanted him away from Vince. But when ten year old Neil came back and was aloud around again, he and Frankie got close once again. So close that Frankie started to have feelings for Neil.

Frankie was to nurvous to tell the older boy like she wanted to- So she showed him. Almost a morrior of what happened with Stormy and Axl. The difference was that Neil wasn't that much older. The boy returned her feelings and the pare started dating. Mick was NOT happy. Vince of course started measing with guitatist and said one day they'd be in laws.

"I can't do this with you right now. I have to read Raya her story and finish cleaning. It's not like I'm getting anywere anyway right?" Rebel asked upset. Mick watched her stomp out of the den. "Right." He muttered to himself looking at his hand.

Mick was starting to belive he was poison to the people he loved.

Updated.

I have way too much to keep track off with this fanfiction my God lol

Okay so take aways from this chapter.

Izzy and Michelle are now Married and having a baby.

Steven and Duff have Steveie now!

Mick needs his other hip replaced but will not do it. His hands and neck are hurting him really bad.

Tommy lee gets to see Colson and Ava on the weekends. He gets to see Jenny basically every day. He is noe married for the 3d time to actress Pamela Anderson. They are having a child together.

Slash has a new girlfriend and a new child....

Also just because..

Athena has had her child with Rikki. Poison are touring the world at the moment.

That is all. Thanks.

Also I am kind of rushing it a little becuse I really want to get to the next book.

Would you guys mind if I finished this one up in one or two more chapters and jumped into the next one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 435 17
Book 2- Tommy and Nikki have crossed a line with each other. Can their friendship survive given their new level of relationship, plus Nikki's dangero...
13K 427 54
Now, Bella Sixx takes on a new journey with her loving husband, just as everyone thinks they'll have a normal love life, it gets even crazier "walked...
810 33 20
Courtney becomes bestfreind's with Tommy lee and Nikki sixx from Mötley Crüe. She goes on a adventure,has fun, many relationships, parties, and parti...
12.6K 291 27
Nat Deal, is Mick Mars' niece. With a past full of trauma and an outspoken attitude, she doesn't put up with anyone's bs. It's 1981, Mick and Nat are...