Warriors chance.

Oleh Bubbles4213

"Your leaving?! But who's going to play tag with me?" "I'm sorry, I have to go..." "B-But-" "She has to go fu... Lebih Banyak

Character interest. (Edited)
Prologue.
-Chapter One-
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
(A/n)
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
Wow.
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
1k!!!
~Chapter 15~
~The jacket.~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
NEW BOOK!
~Chapter 19~
A new book, kind of?
~Chapter 20~
Maybe Q&A soon?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~

~Chapter two~

1.1K 48 10
Oleh Bubbles4213

Chapter 2:  The City of Humans.

Many hours have flown by and you are still in the air. Flying for long periods of time was harder than you thought.

'How did dad do this?' You thought wanting to fall asleep. 

Shaking your thoughts away, you went full focus mode, trying your best to find land again. You did go to the city below, but it was the wrong one dad told you to go, so here you are now

Looking at the clouds ahead, your stomach began to rumble while your face plastered a pout.

 Holding your stomach, you came to a stop.

'Damn it, by Zeus's beard I should've ate that deer soup.' you thought a little annoyed with yourself. 

It's been almost three days since you left that other city, an you almost gave up fifteen minutes into the journey. 

But a Warrior never quits!

Worried, your stomach held a bad feeling about the direction your going. 

Either that or you're just hungry.

Letting out a long sigh, you looked at the clouds below while starting to feel a little annoyed. 

'I swear if I'm going the wrong way I'm going to try and kill my dad-' Your thoughts was interrupted by a swarm of geese honking and flying past you. You're tail wiggled around as you were excited to see life for the first time in days. 

'I must be close!' You thought, launching yourself forward.

A smile plastered on your face as you ignored the fact you were hungry.

All you could think about was just getting onto land so you could Lie down and take a big nap in the woods. 

More geese flew past as you completely stopped. 

'Maybe I should follow them.' You thought, turning around as the geese were flying away. 

Letting out a big deep breath, you flew forwards as you stayed far enough behind so you won't scare them off.

'Okay little guys, show me the way.'

 You continued following the geese, but you kept your distance and hoped you weren't going to be spotted.

 Ten minutes of flying you could already see a blur.

Wagging your tail  your wings fluttered with excitement as your eyes sparkled at the blurred buildings ahead.

"Land ho!" You yelled, causing the birds to slightly Jump.

"Sorry.." You whispered as you launched yourself forward, not needing the geese anymore. 

'When I get closer I'll turn invisible. No one wants to see a 400 pound lion flying through the sky. should I transform into a human too? probably should." You thought still flying towards the blur. 

As you got closer, you stopped again as this was the perfect time to turn Invisible and back to human form.

Closing your eyes, you put your hands together as you were forming back to a human. 

Taking a deep breath, you were now calm not caring there is an ocean below you.

"Invisible...." You whispered as your whole body began to disappear, blending in with the background.

Smiling to yourself, you flew forward again, heading to the city.

Carefully landing on the ground, Your wings closed while you panted out of breath. 

You could feel something soft and somewhat itchy between your toes. 

Confused, you looked down and noticed pointy green stuff sticking from the ground.

 You tilted your head.

'What is this? It's so Itchy, and kind of soft.'

You giggled slightly as the blades tickled your feet.

Plopping down like the flop. you rolled around as you played in the blades like a nerd. 

'Cool!' You thought as you had dark brown stuff all over your outfit. 

Snapping out of your trance you put a fist in your other hand, now growing serious.

Standing back on your feet, you looked around the area. 

'Focus (Y/n), don't get distracted. I need to find a forest dad was talking about. That could be the safest place for me.' You thought, lifting yourself from the ground. 

Flying forwards again, you could see tall , huge cement pillars that aren't holding anything. The weird thing is that they have holes all around them,they kind of looked like cheese- WAIT A MINUTE! 

You chuckled with a snort. 

'Those aren't pillars, they're buildings. I'm so stupid.'

Shaking your head, you smiled to yourself while continuing to search around. 

Your eyes landed on some pretty tall trees in the distance as you turned invisible again, taking cautions. 

Landing on the rough twigs and branches you looked around in awe.

'Whoah...' you thought your mouth more wide than a black hole. 

It was beautiful as the colors of orange and yellow shined upon them. 

Dad told you that there was something called 'Peak season.' where all the leaves turn a certain color and fall of for the winter. 

Kind of like hibernation but new leaves grow on during spring and summer.

Continuing to look at the beautiful forest, you noticed some weird noises coming from outside. 

'Are those screama?' you thought, now very confused as your eyes widened with excitement.

'What if they're humans? I need to get a better look.'

Quickly running to the entrance way, you walked outside as you used poseidon's sight to see through the buildings ahead. 

Small, little specks of  creatures were standing in front of a giant bridge. 

'Humans!' you thought with excitement as you wings fluttered.

But there was something else. 

You looked more to the left and saw a giant creature with a shark head?

Heheheheh funny. 

But wait, it could be one of Hades creations. 

Add it's attacking the humans!

You sighed. 

'I guess helping couldn't hurt, but I have to do it stealthy.' 

Turning invisible again, you lifted from the ground Immediately launching forward towards the chaos.

As you got a closer look, it was bigger than you thought. 

'How am I supposed to defeat a 10 foot monster with 1,000 pound muscle- Wait a minute, earth! If I could raise the ground from under him, I could launch him to the sky, but I have to distract him first.'

You landed on the building above him as you tried to think of a plan. 

But then you saw a brown blur zoom past you. 

Confused you look in that direction and saw a small tree human? 

It has the creature tied up! Good this is your chance. 

Making sure you stay invisible, you jumped off the building. 

Landing in front of the creature, you got into position. 

Smoothly moving your hands the earth below the shark human began to break.

Some humans behind me were confused as the ground was suddenly shaking.

Continuing to move your hands smoothly, the ground rose to the sky.

As the ground continued to shake, the small humans behind me began to gasp.

The creature grew confused as he looked below, noticing he was rising into the air pretty quickly. 

"Woah! It's getting away! How is he going that?"

I sighed. 

'For a rare species they sure are stupid.' you thought, about to launch him into the air.

Before you could do more though another Giant creature launched and kicked the shark man thing in the face, knocking him out cold. 

You tilted your head as you let the flying rock go back down. 

Getting a better look, your cheeks were heated up as the giant human showed off her back side. 

'Screw me and my bisexuality.' you complained, quickly getting onto a building again. 

She caught the flying piece of debris as small humans with weird looking things in their hand surrounded her. 

Clapping like a dork you watched in awe as she shrunk back down to little sized like Loki's magic. 

Seeing some humans walk away, there were only a little bit left as you saw a green hair bushy haired boy.

'Ohh never seen green hair before ' You thought, but your eyes landed on someone else. 

This human was pretty tall and had dark blue hair? What are those square things on his face? And he had metal things on his legs. 

'Weird, should I follow him? He looks kind of suspicious.'

Seeing him walk on the weird odd color block, you shook out of your thoughts.

'Maybe I shouldn't, but he looks like one of hades creations..maybe following him wont hurt? I can just stay on the roof tops and no one will notice me.'

Sighing, your Invisibility wore off.

Quickly, you picked up your feet as you ran for it, following the strange human. 

You spotted from a safe distance as you kept running into big square looking things. 

I think your dad told you they were called billboards?

The Weird thing is, they keep showing a man who looks like they could squash a mountain with those muscles. 

'Man, earth is weird.' 

Continuing to follow him, your legs grew tired as you began to wobble. 

'No no no! Not now! Please don't make me fly!' 

Too late, your legs gave out as you stumbled on the rooftop. 

Luckily the weird human didn't notice you as the wings lifted you up into the air. 

'Maybe i'm done spying for one day.' you thought turning in the opposite direction, heading back to the forest.

Iidas POV.

'Okay, eggs check, shrimp check, salmon? Check, cookies? check. Excellent, these are all the groceries for mother.' 

I was walking home, I did a little training today since school got out a little early. Since the UA entry exam is in a couple of months it's never too early to prepare!

I Sighed, quickly making my way home so I can complete homework and my busy schedule.

The Iida family never takes breaks, that means working extra hard every single day. We like to prepare ahead, to keep our family name in check. 

I gripped the bag in my hand, walking down the quiet street.

But I have this weird feeling I'm being follow-

*Crash!*

"Huh" I stopped in my tracks as I looked around for any tricky villain, luckily I was alone but then I was confused. 

What was that noise? Am I hallucinating?

Taking off my glasses, I cleaned them just in case if they gave me hallutions but before I could wipe them, I saw someone in the reflection.

Were they flying

Turning around my eyes widened, seeing a girl with angel wings flying away.

'Maybe I wasn't hallucinating....' 

(Y/n)'s POV.

'Man the forest if farther than I thought.'

Flying over the city you looked down below, seeing all different kinds of humans big and small.

It was funny to watch as most of these creatures have different personalities.

Scouting ahead trying to find the forest, you were sadly lost.

You grew sad as your ears dropped, letting out various whimpers. 

'Great I have no way to get back, no Idea were the forest is-"

*GrUmmBlEe*

'And I'm hungry..great.'

Looking at your stomach your eyes noticed a small circle thing with water...and FISH! FOOD!

Immediately making sure there was no one coming you swooped down as you landed on your feet in front of the pond. 

Looking inside you saw some delicious fish, just swimming about. 

Licking your lips, you grabbed one with your paw but it was a little slippery.

Struggling to get a hold of it, there was something else swishing about in the water. 

Confused, you picked it up and saw a weird square thing. 

It was all ruined.

Hoping it will dry, you sat it on the edge.

'Hope the owner finds this.' you though, grabbing some fish turning into your lion form and bolted away. 

 'I hope my invisibility stays until I make it back to the forest.'

Climbing on top of a building with your claws, you made it out of sight just in time.

But you had a weird feeling someone already saw you.  

Izuku's POV

I was on my way back from school,furius from what Kaachan and his stupid friends did to me. why does he have to be suck a monumental jerk. He's and Idiot! You can't tell people to kill themselves what if I really jumped? What would he think then?!

Gripping my school bag, I continued to look for my Journal Kaachan burned up with his quirk. But I'm having no luck finding it-

Wait.

I hear something.

Hiding behind a building I could hear water being splashed around.

Slowly peaking my head out I slightly squealed, not believing my eyes.

It was a full fledged lion! It was huge!

 It was trying to get some fish out of the fountain, wait that's not a fish...is that my notebook?!

Did Kaachan feed it to this monster?!

Crap...0

Oh boy, what do I do?! I am a quirkless looser who doesn't even want to get eaten by a 400 pound lion!

But I saw something else. 

It held my Journal in it's mouth as it set in on the edge? Was it setting it thier to dry? Wow that's one smart lion. 

Before I could step out I saw it grab multiple fishes in it's mouth as it quickly ran towards a building.

I saw it climb up in awe as my mouth was agape. 

But something was off about that lion as I saw big back bones along her shoulder. 

Wait, in school we studied the legends of the Lion Angel! They aided the greek gods during battle 1000 years ago. Legends say that they created people with these unique abilities, and a great lion name Aslan who faced hades with a mighty roar!

But that lion couldn't he him, could it?

If it was him, then why is he doing here in the human world?

Whatever it is, I have to get a closer look. It's an anime so it must be looking for shelter.

And I know exactly where to look. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
79.6K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
3.3K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
21.3K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...