Obsessively Yours {Draco Malf...

By MrsMalfoy53

Sidney Smith always understood everything. Every puzzle, poem, spell, potion. Anything and everything there w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Prologue

15.3K 167 22
By MrsMalfoy53

For as long as I could remember, I'd craved knowledge. Craved to understand anything that confused me, dedicating all my free time reading, researching, and solving.

I understood things that most people couldn't even begin to fathom. Things that took years to learn. I prided myself in my vast knowledge. Being the top of my class since 1st year.

Now, my first day of 7th year, the only puzzle I had left to solve was Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

Blonde headed, stuck up, arrogant prick who had daddy issues and was way too possessive for his own good.

Using his good looks and money to get whatever it was that he wanted and using people for his own benefit. Always running to daddy dearest when there was any problems.

I never paid much attention to him, he was just a boy that I would occasionally stare at, enjoying the view. Malfoy had sorta always been a mystery to me. It was quite intriguing, trying to figure out what made him such a dick, but I never gave it too much thought. I liked sitting back and watching rather than investigating.

That was until he decided to take an interest in me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 15.8K 40
Draco Malfoy has been changed into a snake. Since Harry is the only one who can understand him, he has to carry him everywhere -even in his own bed. ...
898K 15.5K 82
« When our eyes first locked I felt my body shiver, I never knew I could want someone so badly » *** Maybe it's wrong Maybe it's toxic Maybe we're to...
53.5K 949 45
it's been two years since the end of Stella Blackwood's education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since then, her life has changed. Sh...
83.4K 879 24
Hi :) This is a Draco Malfoy x reader love story. It's a bit sexual and a bit violent speaking but you should have fun and read it! When you are 16...