insecurities

By temari53

Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happene... More

Bonnie Hart
Job offer
his life
Home Alone
Chemistry Project
Saturday Night
PROJECT
Tell me
Touch.
Invitation
Ride Out
His Day
Kris
GAME TIME
Lesson
Request
Family
Date
Heat
School Dance.
I Need You
I Don't Care
Just Us Two
Two Weeks
I'm Right Here
Time Alone
Her Day
New Beginning
Moving On
Back
Reaching Out
Business Party
Work
Skyline Project
Dress Fitting
Story For The Press
The Launch
A Moment
Weeks Apart
Turn Out
Investor's Gathering
Adrenaline
Can't
Netherlands
I'll Be Back...
Bonding
My Love
Visit
Plan
As I Wait
(Insecurities Book 2)

I...

12 2 0
By temari53

Bonnie's POV

I woke up in Ian's bed with my head pounding. I moved my hand on his side of the bed but I couldn't find him. My brain trying to put together what happened later the previous night but it was all blurred. I got up and on the floor i saw my bra... Didn't remember how it got there but i was sure nothing i was supposed to remember happened. I picked it up and put it back on. It was awfully quiet and I wondered where Ian was.

"Ian!" i picked up my shoes and held them in my hand as I looked around. "Ian!"

"He's at the main breakfast table with his uncle and mother."Marianne said from the kitchen.

" Shoot! "I couldn't just storm in there with his mom and uncle in there but I had to leave. I crept out but in the main house I met Ian's mother.

" Bonnie... Are you all good?" she asked as she put her arm over my shoulder and led me to another room." I'm sure your head is killing you."

In the other room, Ian was seated with his uncle having breakfast.

"Here's some coffee to help."she said as she walked over to the table and poured me coffee.

Ian offered me a seat next to him and I took it. Mrs Clarke gave me the cup of coffee and Ian kissed my cheek." Thanks."i took a sip and took a look at uncle Glen who was sleeping on the table." Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he'll be okay. It's sort of normal when he does this." Ian answered as he offered me some toast.

I took a slice and Ian's mother spoke up, "So,Bonnie... What are your plans after the summer?"

"Uhm, i got accepted by a college 2 hours away... So, I could come home on the weekend. And possibly get a job as a waitress or something." I said and Ian smiled at me... If only he knew i was leaving the country.

"Good for you."Mrs Clarke said as she refilled her coffee.

My phone vibrated and I ignored it the first time because using phones during meals was rude but then it vibrated again and I had to look at it." Excuse me." I walked out of the room and picked it up," Mom?"

"Amy and Ming are here... Looking for you. I thought you were out with them?"

Shoot! I forgot about our date. "Give me 15 minutes... I'll be right there." I rushed back inside and stood next to Ian.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"No, I have to go."

He got up, "Let's go then." He led the way and i waved his mom bye then we left.

In the car it was silent because Ian never played music in his car and I never asked why...then he suddenly chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

He took one look at me then he chuckled again, "Do you remember our conversation last night?"

I thought long and hard about it but I couldn't come up with anything so I shook my head. "Did I say something stupid?"

"Well..." he paused and looked at me before he spoke, "... You tried to have sex with me."

My jaw dropped as i covered my mouth with my hands, "No way..."

"Yes way." he burst into laughter. "It was a cute attempt though."

"You're laughing?... I'm embarrassed to death here." i felt like curling up and hiding in the tiniest hole ever. Why the hell did i do that? I started eating my nails trying to calm down myself.

"Bonbon, you don't have to be embarrassed when you're with me... Relax, I'm cool about it though you should probably never drink too much again." he held the wheel in his left hand and with his free hand, he intertwined our fingers together with a small smirk on his face.

He pulled over outside my house and looked at the time," You told her we'll be here in 15 minutes but I covered 12...so we have an extra 3 minutes."

"Sorry but I really have to get in there." I pulled the door handle and climbed out. As I got out, i heard him sigh and he hit his horn a bit. I shut the door and leaned against the open window. "What?"

He stared at me with exactly no expression on his face and no words came out. He look like he really wanted to say something but just didn't know how.

"Bye, Ian." i said as i decided that he was going to tell me when he was ready.

"Wait, Bonnie..." i returned to the window and just stared into his eyes without saying a word.

"Ian, i really have to go inside, maybe you could call or ..."

He cut me off and said, "I love you."

I froze and I felt like my ears weren't working for a second, "W-what?" I stuttered.

"I said I love you."he said motionless with his hazel eyes staring into my soul and my lips remained apart... I was searching for the words to say but didn't quite find any. As much as I wanted him to say that but when he did, i didn't know how to react so I just walked away.

I was mentally beating myself up for not saying it back but that was a huge step to take for me. Before I went in, i took a look at Ian who was still looking at me from the car. He waved at me and i went inside. I stood against the door and i heard his car drive off. My heart was racing like mad and my face started heating up. I was like mad blushing and I couldn't stop it.

"Thank goodness..." Amy said as she descended down the stairs. "... Are you okay?" she asked as she stood in front of me and gave me a worried look.

I gave her a nod and a chuckle escaped my lips..."Yeah, I'm okay... In fact more than okay."

Amy took my hand in hers and led me upstairs to my bedroom where we found Ming picking out an outfit for me.

"Where are we going?" i asked as i put back the black hoodie Ming had picked and took an orange one. I was feeling awfully colorful because I was happy and it was visible.

"What did he say?" Amy asked as she took a seat on the bed.

"What?" I asked pretending to be lost.

Ming pushed me on the bed and sat next to me, " An orange hoodie? Seriously? We can tell you're happy...so out with it."

"He..."

Amy scooted closer to me, "Yes...?"

"He said he loves me..."

Amy and Ming shrieked in unison.

"That's a plus considering we already have great news." Amy said as she took my hands and pulled me up on my feet.

"What great news?"

"uh-uh... It's a surprise now go take a shower." Ming said as she pushed me out the door.

I stopped outside the door and asked, "But my birthday is tomorrow... So what's today?"

Ming gave me a death stare, I threw up my hands because I knew if I was going to ask one more question, I would die... and I went to the bathroom, as ordered.

I quickly took a shower and dressed up in some black jeans, an orange hoodie and some black kicks. I tied up my hair and just took a look at myself in the mirror... Which I never do but today, I did. I thought about the way Ian looked at me everytime he saw me... It was clearly obvious that he thought i was really beautiful and sexy and funny and that made me feel super special. I slowly moved my fingers down my neck to my collarbone reminiscing the feel of his soft lips against my skin and his tongue running over my skin. The amount of pleasure i got from those kisses was mind blowing.

"Make it snappy, will you?" Amy said as she stood by my bedroom door and leaned against the wall. "How about..." she began as came closer to me and she pulled off my scrunchie. "... You let your hair down. Looks better like this." she spread my hair out, brushing it out with her fingers.

"What if we bump into Ian?" i asked as I turned around to look at her.

"Why?"

"Amy,he said he loves me. I don't know how to respond to that. I'm scared... I've never been loved like this and he's so sexual, he drives me crazy because I want to have sex with him... Just not sure i can meet his expectations of me."

"Bonnie..." she took both of my hands, "Ian is hot. He can be with anyone in that school but he wants you... YOU, Bonnie. Now stop over thinking this let your heart point you in the right direction." she slug her arm around my shoulders and led us downstairs . "Now... Look alive. Today's your birthday eve... And we got a crazy day planned for you."

"Crazy?... How crazy are we talking about here?" i asked.

Ming pulled me away from Amy, "Amy, already ruining the surprise?"

"I promise i didn't say anything." Amy swore.

Without wasting another minute... We left. Ming confiscated my phone not that i minded... Just that Ian hadn't texted me in an hour which was weird. But then on the brighter side I was with my two friends and i had all day to think about boy stuff. I leaned back on the back seat in Mings car as i got lost in my thoughts with Ian's words ringing in my head... And yes... I loved him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
29 0 7
After a traumatic end to her relationship, Jamie's moves to Chicago to start a new life with her best friend Ellie, leaving behind a complicated past...
54.2K 1.6K 38
I was always that shy girl in class that would never raise my hand, talk out, or talk to anyone. Then my life changed when the hottest guy in school...
Counting Days By May

Mystery / Thriller

71 0 15
[Complete] Nina One day she showed up. The only baggage she carried with her was her father. Everyday, I passed her house on my way to school. She wa...