The Devils Son//Payton Moorme...

By payton4eva

What will happen when the devils son and god's daughter go on a solo mission plotted against each other, but... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
NEW BOOK!

Part 37

3.8K 81 72
By payton4eva

~Samanthas POV~

UGH! DID I SERIOUSLY JUST KISS PAYTON ON THE CHEEK. WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING. HE DIDN'T EVEN REACT. HE PROBABLY THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD.

You know what, I'm not going to go home for a little while. I'm just going to keep walking until my legs hurt. I don't feel like going back home right now.

After walking for a good 30 minutes, I ended up at a park. I actually never been to this one before. It's a really nice one.

Wait I've been living here for years now. How come I've never seen this before? I started to look around and that's when it hit me.

I'm in a rich neighborhood. DAMN, this place is nice. Anyways, I walked over to the garden and sat down on one of the benches. I just took this time to just relax with nothing in my mind-

OH MY GOD, I FORGOT I TEXTED THAT BOY. DID HE TEXT ME BACK?

I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked my messages. He did text me back.

Cute boy

S: good morning. Sorry I feel asleep last night.

?: it's fine. I knew you were tired anyways. What are you doing right now?

S: I'm at this cool park I found

?: you're at a park at 8am?

S: yeah. I know it's weird but I just wanted to be alone for a bit

?: do you want me to stop texting you then?

S: no, I want to talk to you. How is your day going so far.
-

We kept texting for almost 3 hours. Unfortunately I had to tell him that I'll text him later because I'm at 10%. I don't know why but every time I talk to him, my desire to know who he is gets higher. OH, and he told me a few things about himself.

He seems really interesting but also really familiar at the same time. Weird isn't it.

I wanted to think more about that but I unfortunately got taken out of my thoughts when I random girl walked up to me. She just stood there starring at me for a good minute. What the hell is going on.

S: may I help you?

?: you don't know who I am?

S: am I supposed to

?: BITCH! I'm that girl you told to punch Payton!

Oh she is...

S: ah yes, I remember now. How you doing Ruby?

?: Ruby? My names not fucking Ruby. Are you serious?

I shrugged

S: never cared enough to actually learn your name. But that's besides the point Ruby. What do you want

?: my name is- you know what? Never mind

S: why are still talking to me?

?: well I've been tracking you down to tell you something but now I forgot.

She put her hand on her chin and started to think... WAIT WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY SHE WAS TRACKING ME?

?: oh I remember now... YOURE A LITTLE BITCH, DO YOU KNOW THAT?

HUH? How the fuck can someone switch up that fast

S: what the hell are you talking about.

?: YOUR STUPID PLAN DIDNT FUCKING WORK. PAYTON HASNT CALLED ME, TEXTED ME, OR EVEN TALK TO ME AT SCHOOL. YOU ACTUALLY SUCK AT GIVING ADVICE.

S: yo, you asked me to help you get his attention, not to help you to get him to fall in love with you. You punched him and now he knows who you are, a psycho.

?: IM NOT I PSYCHO. ME AND PAYTON HAVE A CONNECTION

S: how can you have a connection when you haven't even had a conversation with the dude. Take a hint, he don't like you. Payton may have sex with you if there's no one else but besides that, no "connection"

?: oh I see how it is. You think you're so hot, and better then everyone else.

S: when did I ever say that

?: I can see it all over your face. Payton. He's the one dude in the school that's not on his knees for you. It's driving you insane. You think since you can't have him to yourself, no one can. Ooh I'm on to you

What the fuck is she even saying?

S: you're delusional

?: no no no, this all makes sense now. That's why you told me to punch him. It was so he would think I'm crazy and I'll have no chance

S: you are crazy though

?: once I have no chance, then there's no one standing between you and him. Now I see. HA! You knew I was hot as fuck and could easily take him for myself, didn't you. I'm your biggest competition so you had to take me down. Oh no but it didn't work.

S: wow you actually think you're on to something, don't you.

?: oh but I am. You'll see. In a matter of no time, I will be with Payton. You can count on it. And for you, Ima make you pay for what you have done to me.

I started to laugh

S: that's very funny, what are you going to do?

?: trust me Samantha, I'm not the one you should be messing with. I know people.

S: oh so you're tuff now? That's very cute that you need other people to fight your battles.

?: you won't be laughing soon. I'll catch you later, see ya

S: bye bitch, oh sorry I mean Ruby

With that being said, she rolled her eyes before walking away from me. The fuck wrong with her?... whatever.

I looked down at my phone and it's almost 8pm. God dam I've been fighting with the bitch for hours. It didn't feel like it. You know what? I'm actually proud of myself. I didn't get mad or yell once. Usually that's a big problem for me but today I controlled it. You don't know how badly I wanted to snap her god damn neck...

ANYWAYS, I looked back down at my phone and realized something else. MY PHONE IS AT 1%. IM IN DANGEROUS TERRITORY RIGHT NOW

I quickly stood up from the bench and started to run home. After a few minutes I just gave up and started walking because... my phone died. God damnit.

It doesn't matter.

~Payton's POV~

Where's Samantha? She said she was only going for a walk? Its night time now? Right now I'm just in our room sitting on the bed, fiddling with my fingers.

She should be home already. The last time I texted her was a few hours ago. Did she get hurt?

As soon as that thought crossed my mind, Samantha walked in and I let out a breath of relief. She was just eating one of the ice creams I bought for her this morning. Well not ice creams exactly. It's the banana popsicles from the convenient store that she likes so much.

She walked to the other side of the bed and sat down while barely looking at me. Oh so we're back to not talking again? Great, just great. I thought we were actually getting somewhere. I guess not. One day though.

I slightly looked over at her and just starred. Shit, she's eating the popsicles... seductively again. Fuck. I quickly turned around and started to bite my lip. God damnit.

~Samanthas POV~

When I found the banana popsicles in the fridge, I got really excited. This is the best thing ever! I think this is what Payton was talking about when he said he bought me ice cream. That's sweet that he actually remembered that I'm obsessed with these.

I quickly opened it and shoved it into my mouth. Well not shoved but- you get the point.

Just eating this gives me memories from that night. I was supposed to tease him but that only lasted a day. It's actually funny to think about.

Anyways, as soon as I got upstairs and into my room. I sat down on my bed on the opposite end of Payton, right before I plugged my phone in.

Since I still have this delicious popsicle, I decided to eat it "seductively". Not to tease Payton again though. I wanted to do this because it was just so fun to do it. I don't know why though.

While I was doing so, I picked up my phone and started to play some games with one hand. I could hear Payton moving around a lot from behind me but I'm too lazy to look.

Eventually I heard him groan?... before getting up and walking out of our room. I wonder what's that all about.

~Payton's POV~

Ok I may have kept starring and got a little bit ahead of myself. ITS NOT MY FAULT THOUGH!... yes it is.

Whatever, leave me alone

~Samanthas POV~

Payton has been gone for a little while now so I've been thinking. I don't know why but what Ruby said to me earlier, is still stuck in my head

"And for you, Ima make you pay for what you have done to me."

Like the hell is she going to do. Im not scared, I'm just confused. She's most likely not going to do shit.

I'm tired of thinking of this. Even though it's still early, I'm going to bed. But before that I texted the mystery dude. I waited about ten minutes but he hasn't responded yet.

He's probably just busy, I'll check in the morning.

~Payton's POV~

When I finally got back into the room, I found Samantha already asleep. The hell? It's only 9.

...I'm hungry. I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom was the only one in there.

J: oh my god Payton, there you are. I need to tell you something really important.

She smiled and looked at me excitedly

P: ok what is it

J: I found a house! We're moving in a few weeks! Isn't this great news!

P: w-what?

•••

A/n: what are your thoughts for this chapter?

Random Shit of the Day:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.3K 30
Unknown: why am I in a group chat called idiots with a bunch of strangers at 2 am? Or, where a girl gets added to a group chat with a bunch of TikTok...
92.7K 2.1K 30
Jackson Felt's twin sister falls in love with a player Payton Moormeier. Bonnie felt Finds out Payton's biggest secret while her family breaks apart...
226K 8.4K 36
FINISHED βœ”οΈ - "Every hero needs their villain." "But who says you need to be that villain?" - They call her what they fear the most, the antihero, th...
145K 2.4K 39
This imagine is filled with a lot of stuff. Read it at your own risk, if you don't like freaky stuff you might as well not read it. This has a lot to...