Warriors chance.

By Bubbles4213

"Your leaving?! But who's going to play tag with me?" "I'm sorry, I have to go..." "B-But-" "She has to go fu... More

Character interest. (Edited)
Prologue.
~Chapter two~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
(A/n)
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
Wow.
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
1k!!!
~Chapter 15~
~The jacket.~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
NEW BOOK!
~Chapter 19~
A new book, kind of?
~Chapter 20~
Maybe Q&A soon?
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~

-Chapter One-

1.5K 52 41
By Bubbles4213

Chapter one. The Journey begins.

(Your POV)

"Come on (Y/n)!!! One more game please?!!" Your brother Diata pleaded as him and your sister Lucky were already running from you. 

Giggles escaped your mouth as you tried to catch the little rascals. 

They may be small and cute, but their smart.

One time when you were playing hide and seek tag, diata was able to fit in a tiny vase.

But sadly he got stuck in it and couldn't get out for three days. 

Poor guy lost a patch of his fur, so he had a bald spot for two months while in his cub form. 

Luckily you were on their trail as you finally picked up their scent. 

Sniffing the clouds, it lead you on the right track.

'Thank Zeus's beard for smell.' you thought, holding a slight grin on your face. 

Your nose lead you to a broken pillar as you looked in that direction. 

Seeing little familiar hairs poking out from there, you smirked. 

You slowly approached it as you heard the light snickers and giggles from them.

Carefully looking over, Diata was trying to cover luckies mouth. 

"Shhh! She's going to catch us!" he whispered. "But Diata! I can't stay quiet!" She whined. 

'They aren't good at whispering.' You thought, rolling your eyes at the bickering two. 

 You smiled deviously while laying on the pillar.

"But she could be anywhere Diata! She can turn invisible remember?!"

"Oh please! That's what she said to make us scared! Now brave up you big baby-"

"BOO!" You yelled, causing the two to jump in fright. 

"AHHHH!" Daita yelled, now running away as he left Lucky behind. 

"Daita wait for me!" She squealed, laughing as she ran after him.

Sighing, you pinched your nose as you watched the troublemakers run away.

'Oh by lords Athena please let me catch them.' 

For what seemed like hours you were still chasing them. 

Continuing back and forth, they kept running from you.

 They started to run faster than you.

Your poor feet couldn't handle the speed their going without your powers.

You groaned in annoyance as you stopped in your tracks. 

Catching your breath you were hunched over while sweat dripped down your body.

About to give up, your siblings flew towards you with excitement. "Come on (Y/n)! You're not even trying!" Lucky yelled, crosser her arms. "Yeah! Are you chicken?" Diata added, wiggling his eyebrows. 

You scoffed while crossing your arms. 

"Just because I can't catch you doesn't mean I'm scared you rat." you snapped, facing away from the teasing two. 

"Then why aren't you chasing us if your not scared?" Lucky asked, landing beside you. 

Taking a deep sigh, you faced them again. 

"Being scared is part of being a warrior."  You confessed. 

Walking over to them, dart landed as his face grew confused.

"what do you mean? You can't be scared during battle! Bravery is the main role! HiYA!" Diata acted tough, holding his chest out while punching the air. 

"Oh really?" You asked, a teasing grin began to form on your face . Your siblings may think they're tough, but they are scared of everything you could Imagine. Spiders, snakes, bugs, you name it. 

Diata nodded sternly as he still held a proud but brave face.

You let out a giggle while scooping them into your arms

Ruffling their mains caused Diata to complain.

"(Y/n)!! Stop! it's not manly when you do that!" his arms crossed with a pout. 

"Ohh, so you're not a cub anymore?"

He nodded proudly.

Shaking your head, you set the twins down.

You then put a finger on your chin. 

"So I guess if you're a grown lion then games are out of the question." You told him jokingly. 

He froze as his eyes grew wide.

His ears then dropped while walking closer to you.

"N-No tag?" He questioned, growing a little sad. 

"No tag." You added, being slightly serious. 

He then bolted in the air. 

"I'm a cub again!"  he squealed. 

You laughed at the sudden change of behavior. 

"What happened to the strong, brave Diata?" you questioned

He huffed, crossing his arms again. "Being brave is hard work when just a cub." 

Kneeling down to his level, a smirk plastered onto your face. 

"Hmmm, so does that mean you get scared to?" 

"N-NO! I'm not scared! I can take hades down in no time!" He huffed, still having his chest puffed out. 

"Says the Lion who is afraid of the dark!" Lucky joked, nudging her brother. 

His eyes widened like solar as he began to pushed her.

"Says who?! Your scared of snakes!" he snapped. 

"I have a right! They can eat cubs like us!" She argued back, raising her voice slightly. 

Daita tackled her while you just rolled your eyes. 

'Cubs, they always argue.' You thought

Sighing, You sat onto the white fluffy clouds while giving them a stern look. 

"Come here you two."

Both of them stopped as Diata had Luckies ear in his mouth. 

Whimpers came out as they slowly stood up.

Walking close enough for you to ruffle their mane again, they just giggled. 

"Being scared is a normal thing, would I be lying if I'm scared sometimes?"

Lucky giggled as her little eyes looked up to yours. 

"You can't even hurt a fly sissy!" she blurted, causing you to shake your head. 

 "Well....you aren't wrong little one. But somethings you have to toughen out and face them. Even if it means being scared."

The twins grew confused.

"But, what if you can't face those fears?" Diata asked. 

"Then, you'll have to work harder to overcome them." You added. 

"So does that mean I have to jump in a pool of snakes?" Lucky scaredly asked, slightly shaking. 

"No..I wouldn't say that, but start by looking at what snakes are capable of first" 

She pouted. 

"I can't even look at a picture of a snake without getting chills!" She whined, causing Diata to laugh. 

"Now don't laugh Diata, she didn't laugh when you mentioned your fear of darkness." You spoke as his ears dropped again. 

"Sorry..." he apologized, playing with his finger tips.

"Was dad scared during the battle with Hades?" Lucky eagerly asked.

"Of course I was." a familiar voice spoke.

The three of you turned around, seeing your dad in his lion form as he smiled at the sight.

The twins jumped up from their spots as they ran to him.

Forming back to a human, he held out his arms as the two tackled him to the ground. 

"We came to get you for dinner." Your mom spoke as she got lucky off from him. 

"Ohh! What are we having?!" Daita asked as he was being held by your father. 

"Dear soup, just how you like it." She spoke as the twins eyes lighted up.

"Yes!" They both cheered as their wings fluttered with excitement. 

"Again?" You whined as Aslan chuckled.

"You will understand what's available for feeding 3 children."

Huffing, you faced away from the group as you headed towards the lookout clouds. 

"Papa?" Lucky pulled on his clothes as Aslan looked at his young one.

"Yes Lucky one?"

"How was the meeting?"

He sighed as he took Lucky from his wife's arms.

"It was quite stressful..." he confessed, as he leaned his forehead against hers. 

"How come?" Daita asked, putting his hand on his hip.

Aslan shook his head, setting lucky back down beside Daita. 

"You two will understand the duties when you are much older, for now let's keep it a secret." He spoke, causing the two to pout. 

"B-But I am old enough." Diata whined, showing off his muscles. 

" I understand that you want to be brave, want to protect your sister, but she's much older now." 

He then turned to look at you as you sat on the edge of the clouds, looking down.

"I can no longer be their for her, that is why I taught her to care for herself." 

Your mother Reine put a hand on his shoulder, giving him a shy smile as he held her waist.

Bringing her closer, the both of them watched you from afar as a bird landed on your arm. 

"When the time is right, the two of you will learn the duties I taught her." 

A whine escaped luckies mouth while she hugged her mother's leg. 

"But we can't wait that long father!" Diata complained, hugging his leg. 

Both of them chuckled as Aslan ruffled his mane.

"Be patient Diata....your time will come. Soon you will be the one who takes the throne after (Y/N), and lead the pack." 

His tail wagged with excitement while his wings fluttered in the wind. 

"I'm going to be the best chief of out pack dad! Just you wait!" He praised himself, fluttering in the air. 

"I'm sure you will do great things, but for now go with your mother." 

He looked back towards you.

"Your big sister and I need to discuss important matters."

~~~~~~~~~

The clouds below you are always a beautiful sight. Every bird that passes through the heavens is like a needle in a haystack, a rare sight to see since heaven only has white doves. Letting out a deep sigh, you looked at the lights from the human world below. You always wondered what it will be like living down there, seeing the human race in person. But you were never allowed. Your father and mother have always been the protective type, always putting strict rules to never go down there. Now that you turned sixteen thousand years old, you awaited for his approval.

"So this is where you wandered off to." A familiar voice spoke. 

Turning around you smiled as you father came next to you.

Sitting in the spot beside you, he looked in the direction you were. 

"Why did you leave so sudden?" he asked, looking at you concerningly.

"Just wanted some peace and quiet for a bit....the twins wore me out." 

He didn't by it. He could tell that you were lying by the way you looked. 

"Can you tell me what's wrong young one?" he asked, pulling you onto his lap. 

He used to do that when you were little, both of you growed a strong bond together, more than your mom. 

You love them both to death, they were your light. But...something inside tells you that life moves forward and to find your own destiny.

And you know just where to start.

 " Do you ever know what the Humans are like?" you asked, looking at the building lights below. 

"And why is that?" Aslan asked, playing with your main in his fingers. 

"I know I tell you this every time, but I would love to know what's down there. Everyone in this universe is it's own species and Humans are one of them.  Every day I come up here I always ask myself What would it be like? Will they be different than us? How do they portray with life?"

Aslan grew sad as he continued to listen. 

"I just want to know what it is like, go down there and experience human life....dad I can't just live up here forever. I have to build my life, find my destiny." You announced, looking at him with a serious face. 

"(Y/N)......."

"Since I turned 16,000 years old yesterday I was wondering if I could see the human word!"

"(Y/n) let me speak-"

"Ever since I was a cub I always wondered what it was like, live with them, blend in!" 

"(Y/N.) he snapped, making you jump slightly.

"Yes father..?"

He chuckled, shaking his head. 

"You can go."

"You really change moods quick.....wait w-what?" You turned to him confused, slightly trailing off.

"Well, now that you are sixteen, and I've taught everything you need to know for defense, I came to my senses and realised I can't always protect you. Seeing you grow made me realise your not my little girl anymore, you've grown into a young passionate young lioness who will rule the heavens one day."

"W-Why are you letting me go?" 

He ruffled your mane. 

"Because your ready to go out on your own." he announced. 

Still not believing him, you looked back at the city below. 

"Did you tell mom?"

He nodded his head. 

"We discussed this last night, she believes your ready too, she's the one who convinced me to let you go."

You're heart swelled up as you jumped into his arms.

Laughing, he hugged you back as tears were running down your face. 

"T-Thank you father." 

"Your welcome young one, now come on let's go eat before you go."

Nodding, Aslan helped you up to your feet.

Both of you headed towards dinner as you held his arm.

"I'm not going to miss dear soup that's for sure." 

~~~~~~~~

"You know how to turn invisible right?"

"Yes mom."

"And You learned the four elements?"

Yes, dad taught me." 

"Also to form weapons?"

"He taught me that too." 

"Did you pack extra clothes?"

"Mom these are the only things I wear." 

" Did you hug you siblings goodbye?"

"Not yet mom, you haven't even let me go yet." 

"And do you know how to defend yourself from those rodents-"

"Mom! Stop,I'll be fine. I'm a big girl now." you spoke, smiling at her. When you ate your meal your mom gave you a 50 minute lecture on how ruthless the human world is. She taught you the technologies they have now and what certain meanings mean. Half of the stuff they told you didn't click in your brain, but you will figure it out soon. They also told you the story on how they met. It was quite romantic beside all the bloody and gorey details.

"I know, I just don't want you to get hurt you know what kind of creatures Hades brought down there." She stated, rubbing her head against mine.

"Don't worry mom, I'll try and not be love struck on my journey." You joked looking at your dad as he looked away. 

"I'm going to say the same thing when you find love on earth." He mumbles slightly pouting. As you and your mother laughed. 

"I better go say by to the rats, they look antsy." You joke, smirking at the two. 

"Hey! We aren't rats!" Daita whined.

"We are beautiful lion cubs!" Lucky smiled as she twirled in the air. 

Smiling at them, you brought them into a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you both." 

Daita coughed, as he was struggling to breath.

"Can't *cough* breathe *cough8 sis your hugging to hard." 

Letting go, you scratched the back of your neck. 

"Oopsie! Sorry little bro." You apologized, ruffling his mane.

"Now I know where she got her strength from." Aslan whispered to his wife as she giggled. 

"Do you have to go sissy?" Lucky asked as both of the cubs ears dropped. 

You frowned, nodding slightly. 

"Yes I do, I can't live here forever you know." You joked, giving them a smirk. 

They grew even more sad as a tear ran down Lucky's ears .

Your heart broke more as you picked her up. 

"There's no need to cry. I'm not leaving forever, I'll come back" You comforted as she laid her shoulder on your chest. 

"B-But what if you forget about us?" She asked, snot running down her nose."

"Lucky! I will never forget you! You guys are my family! Mom, Dad, You, Daita will always be on my mind." 

Wiping the tears from her face, she sniffled again.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

She finally calmed down, looking up at you again as more snot dripped from her nose.

"W-What?" She asked, wanting to know your secret.

"First of all." You took out a tissue, wiping the snot from her nose.

Holding up the tissue your little sister giggled.

"This is a whole lot of grossness, and second you got to promise to not tell Daita."

"Hey! I'm right here!" He whined, causing you and Lucky to giggle. 

Holding out your pinky she giggled attaching her pinky to yours. 

"Can you tell me the secret now?" She asked. 

Smirking you whispered something in her ear. 

Her eyes grew wide and formed a smile. 

"Really?!" She grew excited as her wing's and tail fluttered. 

Nodding, she gave you a hug.

"Thank you sissy!" 

Smiling you hugged her back. 

"No problem, now let go so I can hug your brother." 

Nodding, she let go as she went over to your mom. 

Giving your brother a smile you ruffled his main again. "Don't cause your sister trouble now. Be nice to her alright?"

He nodded, suddenly tackling you with a hug. 

Looking up at you, his eyes grew watery. 

"Who's going to play tag with me when you're gone?"  

"I'm sure Lucy will play with you and lucky, she loves you guys." 

He pouted, crossing his arms. 

"She doesn't play fair." 

"Neither do you, but I still play." I Joked, making him grow even sadder.

"It just won't be the same without you hear big sis." His ears dropped, now whimpering. 

"I know,  but when I do come back i promise to play tag with you all day long." 

His ears perked up as he wagged his tail.

"Really?!" He asked 

"Yes, and I promise not to cheat, but you have to promise you won't cheat to." 

Nodding his head rapidly he held out his pinky as we linked them together. 

"Promise." 

As you both hugged one last time, you became teary eyes as Aslan stood in front of you. 

Bringing you in for a hug you cried in his embrace, not wanting to leave him.

"Don't cry young one. If trouble ever reaches you know where to find me. I'm just one telepathic message away." 

"I-I know dad..I'm going to miss you, the pack, everyone." You spoke. 

"It's okay to be scared...it's a common thing amongst warriors."

You chuckled. 

"I guess i'm a warrior." You Joked.

Kissing the top of your head, he hugged you one last time before you brought out your wings. 

Many other lions came to watch you leave, also crying as much as mom was. 

Slowly lifting up from the ground you watched as your family grew sadder. 

Aslan nodded as you gave him a smile. 

Turning as you faced the the clouds you flew away from the plat from.

Many Rawrs from the pack was heard as you turned back around. 

Your dad smiled as your mom stood beside him. 

They waved goodbye one last time, causing you to get emotional again. 

You let out a loud Roar as your pack roared back. 

Facing the clouds below you took a deep breath 

"This is it, the start of my new life." 

As your wings grew larger, you flew downward as you headed towards the city below. 

Your father watched you disappear into the clouds as your mom came beside him

He held her waist as they watched you fly away. 

"She's grown so much." Reine sniffed as Aslan kissed the top of her head.

"Yes she has.." 

~~~~~~~~

Author: YAYYYY!! The very first MHA chapter has been finished! I know it is shorter than my Usual chapters from previous books, but I thought this would be a good length since MHA episodes are rarely short!

Author: I also decided to cross this book over with Narnia since your a Lion angel I though Aslan was the perfect father figure.

Author: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you all in my other stories!

さようなら!(Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
43.5K 1.1K 72
Using his quirk on the top of a mountain, where his father also trained, he received new burns. He could handle it though... he wanted this. He wante...
21.1K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
747K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...