Love... What Bullshit!!!

Per Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Més

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 103

6.9K 818 87
Per Navya_Mishra

Hello people...I'm back! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! And before everything else, I would like to thank all of you for being so kind all this while. I logged onto Wattpad this morning, after almost two months and I can't even express my emotions when I noticed the number of dm's waiting for me, not to forget the comments on the story and on my profile as well. The majority of which were filled with concerns about my wellness and not about returning for this part. I have not been able to reply to any of you out there as I directly got onto writing this part, but I would like to thank you all for those small messages, which actually meant the world to me.

So yes, I got the wind of Corona, things went pity bad. I was hospitalized for about 22 days, as the freaking virus grabbed me up real tight. Every time the docs tested me, hoping for it to be negative, the damned reports came up with the + symbol. Long story short, the past few months have been hell, and once I got back it just didn't work out for me to continue writing. I mean this entire thing just turned into such a big break that I feel my usual connection to the story missing. It's like my story isn't just mine anymore.

So, after thinking about it a lot. I have decided that it's time for me to move on from "Love... What Bullshit!". I'm not cruel enough to leave it just as it is, but there are just going to be 2 or 3 more parts to this story. I hope you all like whatever is left to this story.

Lot's of love,
NAVYA

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nandini: Manik... Listen na!

Manik: Hmn...

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Yes Nandini!

Nandini turned around at his distracted tone to find him sitting on the bed with his eyes fixed on the laptop as he concentrated on his work. She huffed at it and threw the comb that she was holding at him, startling him.

Nandini: Manik, I'm calling you!

Manik noticed her sulking face and closed his laptop keeping it aside as he walked closer to her wrapping his arms around her.
Manik: I'm sorry! Now I m listening to you...

Nandini sighed as she looked at him through the mirror.
Nandini: It's nothing. I m sorry for snapping unnecessarily. 

Manik frowned a little before holding her hand as he slowly turned her to face him and held both her hands.
Manik: Even if it is nothing... I wanna know!

Nandini: My clothes don't fit me anymore... I look fat!

Manik looked down at her and shook his head as he moved his hand caressing her now slightly visible baby bump.
Manik: U do not look fat Nandini... You look like the angel carrying our baby! 

Nandini didn't reply to him and simply looked down at herself. Taking it as a queue Manik continued,
Manik: And as far as clothes are concerned, I always like it better when you are dressed in my clothes, and I can guarantee you that my clothes will always fit you!

Nandini: Yeah, that's because you are a giraffe!
Nandini said with a scoff as a soft smile came onto her face. Manik chuckled at it as he walked to their closet and pulled out one of his T-shirts.

Manik: Giraffe or not! You still have no way to stay away from me.
Manik said moving back to stand in front of her as he wrapped his arms around her.

Nandini: And who said I wanted to stay away?

Manik gave her his signature smirk as he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, before swiftly pulling her top over her head and pulling it away. Nandini gasped out loud as she jumped closer to him hiding into his chest.
Nandini: MANIK!!!

Manik laughed out loud as she hit him on his chest repeatedly before snatching his t-shirt from his grip and pulled it on.

Nandini: Shameless...

Manik: With you... Always

Nandini: Shut up!
Nandini said pushing him away as he chuckled and picked her up in his arms. Nandini sighed as she rested her head on his chest,
Nandini: See... There are always some advantages, having my personal giraffe!

Manik: Good to know that you find me advantageous!!!
Manik replied sarcastically making her giggle.

Nandini: Not you! But your height, yes that's definitely advantageous...

Manik laid her down softly onto the bed, looking at her shining eyes,
Manik: You are making both me and my height feel so used Nandini... 

Nandini: My pleasure dearest husband of mine...

Manik shook his head, as he caressed her face,
Manik: You look tired! Go to sleep, I have a little bit of work left to finish off, I'll join you soon!

Nandini: Do it tomorrow!! Come sleep for now...
Nandini said softly glancing at the time to find it almost midnight.

Manik agreed to her as he turned off the lights, and took a place next to her his hand soft and loving on her bump as she cuddled closer to him.
Nandini: Good night Manik...

------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Nandini woke up later than usual, which was normal considering the fact that Manik always turned her alarm off whenever he wanted her to rest. She got ready for work, changing three of her outfits before finally being satisfied with one which somehow didn't highlight her bump. 

She had just started her 5th month in the pregnancy and somehow they had managed to hide it from everyone except their friends and family. She knew that they were now at the stage when people would definitely know, but Manik wanted to delay it as much as possible.

Walking down the stairs, she smiled broadly as she noticed Fab4 also sitting on the breakfast table with Manik, Nyonika, and Harsh. They were all talking animatedly, laughing at each other, in short, the usual Fab5 scene.

Nandini: Good Morning everyone!!

All of them looked up at her as she walked closer to the empty seat right next to Manik's.
"Morning Nandini..."

Nandini took her seat just as Nyonika poured out a glass of juice for her. Serving a little of whatever she wanted to eat, Nandini smiled at Nyonika taking the juice, before looking up at the others,
Nandini: So what were you guys talking about?

Mukti: The Album Launch!! The reviews are at an all-time high, the trailer was absolutely loved by everyone. 

Nandini smiled broadly as she nodded,
Nandini: Of course it was... I told u all, this album is gonna break all records. I love the tracks so much already.

Aliya: This week is gonna be super busy. After the launch party day after tomorrow, we have back to back interviews and talk shows the entire week!

Cabir: Yeah... It's gonna be hectic. And now with the hotel as well, I don't know how will I manage.

Nandini: Chill, you guys focus on it well... I already got you covered Cabir. I have my week scheduled completely. I have planned a few walk-ins for the hotel as well, I will make sure everything goes well.

Manik: Nandini you are going to-

Nandini: Take as much rest as necessary. Not stress too much, I know Manik... Relax!

Manik shook his head at her, smiling slightly as Harsh chuckled.
Harsh: Relax Son... I'm going in for a few days to look over the office along with Nandini. I will make sure to keep an eye on her.

Nandini: Dad!!! U Too?
Nandini exclaimed ignoring Manik's broad smile. 

Aliya: Anyways... Nandini, I have designed this amazing dress for you to wear at the launch tomorrow, I want you to come over try it out once if u like it.

Nandini: I m sure... I'm gonna love it Aliya! U know my choice well. Anyways... I gotta go, I m already late for a site visit, thank you for that Manik!

Manik ignored her tone and smiled sweetly at her,
Manik: Your welcome my love... See you at work!

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and got up,
Nandini: Bye Everyone!

Nyonika: I'm going to send in some extra lunch for today, considering the fact that you hardly ate anything right now! Send me a text if u feel like to eat anything specific.

Nandini: Thanks, Mom... Love you! Bye...
And with that, she moved out of the house to her car where the driver was already waiting for her, provided that she wasn't allowed to drive anymore, again thanks to her loving husband for that.

The day moved on casually for all of them after that and before they knew, it was time for the Album Launch party for Fab5.

MaNan reached the venue for the party, finding the paparazzi enveloping them completely just as it happens every time. Manik knew that quite well, but this time around he wanted things to be different and thus he had made special arrangements for the night, but looking at the crowd, he knew that they failed in the job.

Nandini saw Manik clench his fists, as he looked around.
Nandini: Relax Manik... U know how these things work!

Manik: Well I didn't want it this way today... U stay inside okay. I'll get your door!

Nandini nodded at him simply, not wanting to agitate him further. She knew quite well why he was so stressed. It was her first public appearance in months, and now with her pregnancy clearly visible, they both knew the headlines for the next day newspapers.

Manik got down the car and glared straight at his assigned security team, making his point very clear as they huddled around him clearing out his way. He moved around the car and opened up Nandini's door, who got down the car smiling brightly as Manik wrapped his arm protectively around her. Walking a couple of steps up, the two of them turned around again to officially pose for the cameras.

Nandini: Smile Mr. Malhotra! They are not here for Monster Manik.

Manik glanced down at her, his eyes softening as he saw her face glowing under the lights of the flickering cameras adding in to her beautiful pregnancy glow, making her look eternal.

"Mrs. Malhotra, how many months pregnant are you??"

The question from one of the men snapped him out of his thoughts as he looked ahead at them ready to burst when he heard Nandini answer,
Nandini: Let tonight be only about this Launch... We will surely share this news with you all officially in due time.

The two of them smiled at them one last time before finally making their way inside. The buzz about the new reveal didn't stop behind them, but both Manik and Nandini chose to ignore it.

Reaching the venue, they were all joined by their friends as Fab5 celebrated yet another success. Well, it was not at all shocking for them when the pregnancy became a constant question for all their interviews after that day. There wasn't one interview in the next entire week which went on without Nandini's name popping up in between. Manik did get used to it once he made sure to increase the security around Nandini, even after having her whine about it for hours.

As soon as the week ended, Manik got back to the office having had all the Fab5 events over. There were a few concerts planned but it was all distributed well among the next 6 months. Early morning, they were all in a meeting, with Manik checking onto how things had been going on in his absence. After having discussed all the on going projects, they discussed the new opening processes when he spoke up,

Manik: Let's take this up as a top priority in the coming month and make sure to complete all the opened projects till then. Is it clear?

"Yes Sir!"

Manik: And the QM project should be into the construction phase this week itself, what is the status so far.

"Sir, the designs are ready and we have a site visit by Ma'am this evening before she finalizes the stuff."

Manik: Ok then Nandini, I want the signed report by you at the end of the day.

On not getting an answer he turned to look at her, only to find her lost in some other world as she aimlessly started at the report kept in front of her.

Manik: Nandini, are u listening?

Still not getting an answer, he shook her shoulder a little, speaking softly,
Manik: Nandini...

Nandini finally got back from her thoughts as she saw everyone looking at her and Manik carrying a worried expression on his face.

Nandini: Umn... I'm so sorry. What were you saying?

Manik: Are you fine?
Manik asked ever so softly making her nod as she sat up straighter getting back to her professional mode.

Nandini: So you were saying?

Manik: The QM Project...

Nandini: Yes u will get the report for it today itself!

Manik nodded at her softly before turning back towards his laptop, as he glanced through the remaining stuff. The meeting went on for a few more minutes, with Manik glancing over at Nandini again and again. As soon as the meeting ended Manik waited for everyone to walk out before turning towards Nandini with his eyes raised,
Manik: Now tell me! What's on your mind?

Nandini: Nothing Manik... Relax okay!

Manik: But-

Nandini: But nothing... Now listen! I will be leaving for that site visit soon, and I was thinking to head home directly after that. I m taking some of my designs home as I need to work on them properly, I will send you the report through the driver, okay?

Manik didn't reply to her question and kept looking at her, trying to read the reason for her sudden mood change.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Promise me that you will Talk to me whenever you feel like to share it...

Nandini smiled at his words as she got up from her place and walked closer to him, kissing his forehead softly,
Nandini: I will... Promise! Now bye...

She said before turning around and walking out of the conference room. Just as the door closed behind her she peeked back inside and smiled broadly at him.
Nandini: Have your lunch on time okay! And call me! And don't work too much! And-

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini: And clean that lipstick off your head before leaving the room... I don't rant as much as you think my dear husband.

Manik: Sure u don't!!! I love you...

Nandini: I'll think about the answer to that when you get me some waffles on your way home this evening... Now bye!

Saying so she closed the door behind her, smiling at the sound of his laughter in the empty room. 

Later that day, Manik reached home and had the servant serve the waffles on a plate before he walked up to their room. Wanting to surprise her, he opened the door softly and peeked inside looking for his lovely wife, only to spot her sitting in front of the mirror. His smile turned into a frown when he noticed her glaring at the mirror, lost deep in her thoughts. The glare on her face reminded him of something, something which he couldn't quite remember at that point in time, but he knew that she was threading in some dark places.

Getting his smile back on, he walked inside.
Manik: Waffles for my lady, just as she likes them...

Nandini snapped out of her thoughts as she heard him, a genuine smile taking over her face almost instantly. Manik walked closer and bowed down in front of her holding out the plate for her, as she laughed out loud.

Nandini: Well thank you Mr. Malhotra! It turns out that maybe I do love you a little bit because of this.

Manik: A little bit?

Nandini: yes... Only a little bit for now!
Nandini teased him before taking the plate as she got up and moved towards the bed, pulling him along.

Nandini: Come eat with me...

Manik: Wow, Madam is in a mood to share her food today!

Nandini: Only a little bit...

Manik chuckled at her as they sat down, with Nandini attacking the plate almost instantly. They finished off the entire thing within minutes after which Nandini kept the plate aside and laid down.
Nandini: I Love You!
She whispered to him before falling asleep.

Manik kissed her forehead, knowing that this was another one of her daily naps, which almost came instantly whenever she got tired.
--------------------------------------------------

That is it for today guys....

Do comment your views about this part.

Will see you soon.
Love,
Navya!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

10.9K 704 22
Story of incomplete love of nandini from college Story will start from present time (means fab5, navya and nandini become successful in life) where a...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
257K 15.1K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
201K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?