Part 10

The next day being a Sunday, was a cherry on the cake for the entire gang. All of them were too tired to move from their beds the entire morning. It was around 12 noon when Manik finally got ready and decided to step out of his room.

He got out of the house and noticed that the weather that day was definitely in his favour. He entered his car and About half an hour later reached his destination, 'Marine Drive!!'. He searched the area with the least amount of public and parked his car.

A few minutes later, he found what he was looking for and smiled broadly,

Manik: Am I the one who is getting so intelligent or r u becoming quite predictable???

Nandini: OMG Manik... U scared me!!
Nandini said looking back at him as her hand was placed over her heart.

Manik: I know...
Manik took a seat right next to her and forwarded one of the two cups of take away coffee to her.

Manik: Coffee?? Nothing special like urs but its White Americano, cold.... Is it fine??

Nandini smiled at him taking the cup,
Nandini: Perfect!!

She took a sip looking at the ocean and then turned to look at him.
Nandini: So what r u doing here??

Manik: As I said, u r becoming quite predictable Ms. Moorthy!! I just saw the weather and I knew u would be here....

Nandini smiled at him and looked ahead again.
Nandini: This place is really very peaceful.

Manik: I know... But since its Sunday, and we hv an amazing weather, I m taking u for Mumbai Darshan!!

Nandini giggled listening to him and kept her coffee aside.
Nandini: Come on manik... I hv seen Mumbai!!

Manik: I know... But there r two places which I m sure u hvn't visited...

Nandini: And these r??

Manik: To start with... Haji Ali Dargah!

Nandini: Dargah... U wanna take me there??

Manik: Absolutely!! And ur reaction confirms that u hv never been there, so Ms. Moorthy I m not letting u miss out on such a famous and amazing place in Mumbai.

Nandini: Ohk.... But if we really hv to go there then I guess I'll hv to take a quick detour back home.

Manik: Home... Why??

Nandini pointed at herself giving him a R_u_serious look.
Nandini: Do u think I m dressed to visit anything like a Dargah?

It was then that Manik noticed her attire as a cheeky smile spread over her face

Manik: Well I seriously don't hv any problem in u looking so hot but I guess the other ppl there might interrupt....

Nandini's jaw dropped listening to his choice of words while Manik immediately started laughing out loud looking at her expression. Nandini took a few minutes before she grabbed Manik's collar and jerked him forward towards her. His face stopped right an inch away from hers as his laughter died away feeling her warm breath over his face, as she said in a husky voice.