Part 77

Manik's Pov:

To what extent can u love someone?

Is there any way to measure our love?

I would never know... Coz every time this question arises in my head, I realise how much my Love for Nandini has grown since the last time I thought about it.

And at this moment lying beside her side I don't think that my love for her has any boundaries.... It grows on and on in free space and she makes it grow.

I notice the light seeping into the room as a new day fills up the world, while mine still sleeps peacefully in my arms, her lips brushing the skin right above my heart.

Even after having a long day and an equally tiring party, last night seemed to have filled me up with as much energy as possible. All I can remember is her sharp nails digging into my skin as she moaned my name in between the kisses. Her eyes looking straight into mine in wonder, as she travelled deep into my soul. And that one moment where the two of us met each other in a way that would stay with us forever and ever, with her soft whisper in my ears saying those three words that could make me do just everything for her.

She told me that last night was the one when she left all the hardships of her life behind, only to start the better chapter with me, including only her happy memories. And with that she slept in my arms, after giving all of herself to me, clinging onto me the entire night with her right hand placed right above my heart, like she always does.

My heart responding just the way it always did these days. Beating well just for her, just to show its love to her. I didn't bat my eyes even once as the night passed away giving way to this new day, my eyes stayed still at her. Admiring this angel that someone above sent for just for me. Admiring each and every little detail about her. Showering her with kisses that never seemed enough to portray my feelings towards her.

Placing a last peck on her lips, I slowly laid her on my side, wrapping her carefully with the duvet before getting out of bed. I freshened up in the other room, not willing to disturb her before moving out to the kitchen. Preparing her favorite sandwiches along with a cup usual coffee, I made sure to check everything a couple of times before getting her breakfast in bed.

Setting the tray on a side, I lay back down on my side, caressing her face as she nuzzled further into my hand. I moved closer kissing her forehead softly, but couldn't stop myself from trailing kisses all through her face, and as always my girl was too oblivious in her sleep to know that. I kissed her lips, wrapping my arm around her waist as I pulled her closer, kissing her with all my might.

It wasn't long before I felt her twitch and she started kissing me back. One of her hands moving into my hair, pulling me closer, while the other rested over my heart.

I kissed me hard, keeping her face close as I felt her smile into the kiss. She broke the kiss with a breathless giggle, resting her lips on my chin.

Nandini: Trying out new ways to wake me up??

I chuckled at her words kissing her forehead again as I pulled back just a bit to look at her smiling face.
Manik: I guess this way works the best and it has more than one benefit.

She blushed at it, her smile broadening as I jerked her closer again. This action seemed to have awakened her properly as she yelped before clutching the bedsheet on her chest as she moved out of my arms.

Nandini: Manik...

I hid my smile at her flustered face as I asked,
Manik: What?

Nandini: I m naked... Stay away!